Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-12-2011, 18:15

Male from United States
therepublicanpartier is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
strange reactions from animals while on meth

I try not to be superstitious, but last time i did meth something really wierd happened. I was walking around downtown Los Angeles and on two occasions, separated by several hours, a crow sitting on a utility pole above me cawed at me. I don't usually even notice crows in LA and those are the only two times i remember having one caw at me.

Meth does make me act really wierd which is why I am trying not to do it anymore. I do often feel that I am disturbing the universe when i do drugs (except opiates). This was in december. Does anyone know why a crow would notice this? Anyone have a similar experience?
Old 21-12-2011, 18:16
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
assholery is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Re: strange reactions from animals while on meth

Do you think it's possible that the crow cawing specifically at you was in your head?
Old 21-12-2011, 18:16

Male from United States

I posted this for swim by the way
Old 21-12-2011, 18:32

Male from United States

I don't think so. I was the only one around and when I looked up, they were looking at me. swim feels very schizophrenic on meth and suspects that crows must be aware of the schism, tension, paranoia it generates.

Folklore states that crows cawing at you indicate either imminent death or a major life change. The ornithologist at cornell says crows are very aggressive when their young are first learning to fly. I dont think it was either.
Old 21-12-2011, 20:53
Banned

48 y/o Male from United States
ubsweet2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I can tell you by experience that Crows will behave badly and sqwak at you whether you are high or not. And I theorize you were having a paranoid sort of view - being that you were high while focusing on a nasty behaving variety of bird. Too, Crows are a perceptive sort, and I wouldn't put it past them to ridicule an intoxicated human.

However, myself being a humanoid animal, often when I sense someone strung out on meth I can feel a little weird while around them.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:44
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

well i can tell you one thing.. The crows dont know SWIY is on meth lol.. they might have been freaked out by you just because theyre crows and maybe got freaked out just cause you're simply a person. (kinda like above poster said)

Crows are soo smart, and have amazing face recognition capabilities, they will crow at someone if they see them walking by a few times.. Saw a documentary on them recently, amazingly smart.. They use TOOLS to break open clams to eat them.. Like rocks. Hardly any animals can use a tool for something. And they can teach their young and new generations about people that frequent the area, so the recognition of your face is passed on to generations. THey will tend to squak, and fly about and warn eachother if they spot a "familiar" face.. do you walk by there often?

I remember when swim and his friends got high on mushrooms, back in the day, we always thot my cats knew we were high, they seemed super friendly around us.. but... thinking back, they didnt know shit lol they were always pretty friendly..

FIIIIIGARO! miss that fat cat... I moved from Ont to BC and my precious Figaro is back home with my fam ... I go "FIIIIIIIIIGAROOO" on the phone and she meows at me haha, used to give that tubby milk all the time so she always loved me the most.. haha.. good ol memories.. love animals.. Honestly miss that cat more than most people back in Ontario, thing followed me everywhere. She was a biting scratching jerk to everyone but me hehe. Bit a huge gash in my grandpas nose one time lmao.. figgy..

Post Quality Evaluations:
rational and reasurring answer

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 22-12-2011 at 07:48. Reason: Had to change all "cows" to "crows" and add new information about crows... thot you said cows lol. Squaking cows.. lol dunno
Old 23-12-2011, 01:25

Male from United States

yeah thanks. I was laughing about the replies i got. Everything seems ominous when youre crashing. It was just wierd that it happened twice in one day.

Share this on:

Tags
desoxyephedrine, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, meth, methamphetamine, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, stimulant