Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 18-12-2011, 23:15

35 y/o Female from Canada
The High Priestess is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Difference between morphine high and hydromorphone high

I know that Hydromorphone is 5 times stronger than Morphine, but what I would like to know is, if I take a 5 mg pill of morphine or a 1 mg of hydromorphone, how would the high be different? I've tried oxycodone, codeine and morphine before, but I've never tried hydromorphone before. I have a few pills and was wondering if the high (I'm sure it is) is different and how exactly? Thanks in advance!

The High Priestess added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

oh and both of them are immediate release (IR)...

Last edited by The High Priestess; 18-12-2011 at 23:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-12-2011, 17:28
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
eisenheim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2
Re: Difference between morphine high and hydromorphone high

Hydromorphone is more bubbly euphoria. Morphine is more calm and steady.
Old 28-12-2011, 20:34

Yay! Thanks, that sounds exciting! And exactly the answer I was hoping for Thanks buddy
Old 29-12-2011, 04:49
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
eisenheim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2

Nice, have fun. SWIM heard that IV hydromorphone is better than IV heroin, but SWIM only consumed that stuff orally, never shot up.
Old 31-12-2011, 06:54

Yeah my little pet has a few pills, he would never shoot up anything honestly, freaks him out
Old 31-12-2011, 07:31
Silver Member

Male from United States
laws0n is a decent psychonaut.laws0n is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenheim View Post
Nice, have fun. SWIM heard that IV hydromorphone is better than IV heroin, but SWIM only consumed that stuff orally, never shot up.
SWIM can agree with that, atleast for him Hydromorphone packed a way bigger punch than heroin. HM was the first thing SWIM ever IVed and was disappointed when IVing Heroin for the first time that it wasnt nearly as strong as HM. It uses its full potential when IVed, SWIM snorted them and IVed for the first time when he was out of money and only had 4mg left, for SWIM 4mgs IVed was stronger than 16mg snorting.

Alot of people say that if you arent going to IV HM you would be better off trading it for another Opioid like Oxycodone to someone who will IV it, you will get higher from snorting the OC bc you will most likely get a higher dose of it since HM is more expensive and they will get higher by IVing the HM (not to mention the crazy good rush!)

SWIM likes the HM rush better than the H rush but after the initial rush HM doesnt last long at all, a few hours if your lucky. He actually prefers the H feeling over the HM feeling on everything except the rush, so guess it just depends on how you look at it. But yes HM does have an incredible rush and is way more intense than taking/snorting them,but please dont IV if SWIY hasnt before. This goes for everyone that hasnt IVed before, the addiction isnt worth a 7 second rush!!
Old 31-12-2011, 08:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Female from United States
SoulStealer is captain of the psychonauts.SoulStealer is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Hydromorphine is definately a better and stronger high than morphine. Swim had an IV habit and did alot of heroin and Dilaudid IV, and the Dilaudid was definately better than the heroin sometimes...Swim even stupidly mixed the 2 to catch a nice buzz (Swim does not recommend this, it is extremely dangerous!!). Swim also injected Morphine, but the morphine is alot more calm and mild and nowhere near as intense and does not give the body high and euphoria, instead it gives a clouded head feeling unlike heroin and Dilaudid.

Swim will say that the pill form of Dilaudid (hydromorphine) is not as strong or intense as the IV form (regardless of the different ROA). Swim is in no way suggesting injecting it (even if the pills are crushed and injected, they are not as strong or intense as the IV form of Dilaudid). This is just a discrepency Swim has noticed in her addiction with opiates (someone who has never IV'ed the IV solution of Dilaudid would definately think the crushed pill is just as good, because they don't have anything to compare it to but heroin, but strangely there is a big difference). But to someone who only has done the milder opiates that you have and has never IV'd (please don't ever IV, it is not worth it!!) will definately enjoy the hydromorphine more than the morphine.

Last edited by SoulStealer; 31-12-2011 at 08:07.

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, canada, codeine, dilaudid, drug, drug forums, drugs-forum, heroin, high times, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, iv dilaudid, laos, morphine, morphine high, morphine iv, narcotic, opiate, opioid, opoid, oxycodone, oxycontin

Sitelinks: Information: