Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-12-2011, 12:39
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Indonesia
Meth-oh-meth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
reason people in SE asia use water bong

Hi there everyone, this is my 1st post, so pardon me for bad english and remind me if i break any rules.

My grandpa uses meth almost 10 years, with 0.5/day. He always use water bong and butane refine lighter (see pic below), where my grandpa lives, he can get those tools cheaper than Burger King. Really.

Reason 1, it is colder with water, so that it won't burn ur mouth/lungs.
Reason 2, somepeople think that water also filter some bad chem, debatable of course.
Reason 3, u can put something in water to your preference flavour (note : don't use anything contain sugar, coz itu will make foam/buble in water)
Reason 4, for autis-type-user, these bong can be a "friend for whole night" + cotton bud/torch lighter/toothpick
Reason 5, for sharing u can change the straw (see pic 2) for more healty reason

Pic explaination :
Pic 1, is one of my grandpa collection (around 20 type), as u see the bong it self is small (a palm of ur hand), 2nd part is the bowl/pipe/pyrex (also plenty of pic/type here), which connected to the bong with straw/rubber hose/gum, the part that touch our lips usualy use straw.
Pic 2, added there was a butane torch with fire-holder and easypower control below (don't need screwwdriver). The flint is bended, so it won't self ignite. Why ? Coz we want just a small, perfect, blue, pure fire . we use small pyrex glass and join it with a rubber hose.

I've been reading this forum, espes. meth., and i have many *&*!@#$! in my head ready to share....

pls correct me / ask me / anything.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/photopost...1216-00564.jpg

http://www.drugs-forum.com/photopost...1216-00565.jpg

Post Quality Evaluations:
An interesting first post. Thank you for uploading to the image gallery.
Old 19-12-2011, 10:53
Banned

28 y/o Male from United States
MJ_Muscle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: reason people in SE asia use water bong

Apollo the friendly feline beside me likes em both. Water does make it smoother to him, and it probably could be argued either way on filtering. Apollo has read those saying water destroys the methamphetamine on a molecular level, but while not impossible that over time it will, a bong rip wouldn't. What about those who mix the dreaded water with it, mix, draw in syringe, get a phone call, come back 5 minutes later and pin it? Is it destroyed and useless? Not at all. But Apollo does know it's comparing vapor to solid pieces which... Eh... not going to get into that subject any deeper atm.

So are you asking if it's ok to use this? I see no problems at all. Where I live they are available for purchase and Apollo has 1 himself and likes it very much. Smooth as can be with as much ice (literally frozen water) as possible in it and filled with liquid of choice is what he told me. He only uses water as drinking it isn't in his plans, and he likes the taste of it by itself and now it's smoother and colder which makes him unaware he is about to attract Native Americans with the smoke signals he expels.

Apollo says if it is truly airtight, easy to manage, and puts the clouds in the sky in a state of jealousy... Well, you have yourself a nice tool for everyday use. Airtight is what matters most to him.

Apollo doesn't use them every day, and really hasn't in years. You're making him consider dusting off some glassware himself.

MJ

MJ_Muscle added 10 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Also if you ever purchase or are allowed to by law get another, Apollo said get some hosing from hardware store or something you could use instead of a straw if aesthetics are important to you.

Being important to him he went to a headshop and got a hose that had a mouthpiece which I believe was a replacement for a hookah they had and now could lay in the bed and use it. He enjoys holding it between his legs and the hose delivering the goods. Something about that last sentence was awesome, yet I reread it 4 times.

Also, he is curious about your collection of these? Any others you like the design of? Show a few others you like best. Ill dust his off today I believe.

Last edited by MJ_Muscle; 19-12-2011 at 10:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-12-2011, 04:03
Silver Member

Well thank's, finally got my first reply

Here some new pic for comparasion,

Old 28-12-2011, 18:13
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

How do you spin the bowl when it's attached to a bong?

I've only smoked methamphetamine a few times while on vacation, as it's not as readily available in my area (Boston) as it was where I was on vacation (Seattle).

But the people who were sharing their meth with me were very insistent about needing to spin the bowl properly & all that. I wasn't understanding it, they were doing it for me & even so, I didn't understand the appeal really of meth...then someone there remembered that I usually inject my drugs & had me set up for injection & added some crystals to the cooker. When they dissolved & I banged it, I understood the methamphetamine appeal a lot more. But still didn't see what the big deal is. Heh.

Anyway, is the spinning of the bowl important when using a bong? And if so, again, how do you do it?

~Kailey
Old 02-01-2012, 14:13
Silver Member

But still didn't see what the big deal is. Heh.
Yeah, imho, first/2nd, even for 5-10 time using meth, many people keep asking what is great 'bout it. The recent is vary (assuming u had a good quality meth) the best/most reason would be the way you cook it.

U should be grateful tough, the day u know what is good 'bout meth, it's very very very hard to forget it.

Anyway, is the spinning of the bowl important when using a bong? And if so, again, how do you do it?
Imho the best way to cook is using tools above. Pls make sure use a proper fire. Blue flame from tripell butane and from alcohol food grade AAA 96% would be the best thing. And pls make sure to modify as needed.

In my community, we don't spin the bowl. Instead we spin the fire around the bowl. The purpose of spinning the bowl is the same with running it over foil, which is to avoid overheat and over burn so that the meth would be taste bad and wasted.

But using the blue and small flame, I rarely get overcooked. just don't aim ur flame at the same spot, move it around and around, circling the material.

Share this on:

Tags
bong, desoxyephedrine, drug, methamphetamine, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, stimulant