Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-12-2011, 03:30

42 y/o Male from United States
painedbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Gas, Cramps, Stomach Ache, Testicle Pains

So my ex boyfriend started using meth about 8 months ago. He likes to do it on weekends before going out to meet new guys. Problem is: Lately his causes him stomach ache (lower stomach by pubic hair), gives him gas & constipation and even makes his testicles hurt. Sometimes the pain is so bad it takes the fun out of it for him. He knows hyrdration is suggested but it only seems like a partial answer. What can he do do avoid sever pain in stomach and balls as well as gas cramps?
Old 17-12-2011, 10:06
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%
Re: Gas, Cramps, Stomach Ache, Testicle Pains

This doesn't sound related to meth, but rather like a different issue. The area you describe has lymph nodes, prostate, urinary system and bowels. Not the stomach. This is really something a doctor should look at. Specifically check if there is a bacterial infection or virus.
Its possible that the use of meth weakens his health and thereby gives the issue at play, the opportunity to break out.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Useful & appropriate advice. IF IN DOUBT see a Dr, ALWAYS.
Old 20-11-2012, 13:24

22 y/o Male from United States
zerocool1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by painedbee View Post
So my ex boyfriend started using meth about 8 months ago. He likes to do it on weekends before going out to meet new guys. Problem is: Lately his causes him stomach ache (lower stomach by pubic hair), gives him gas & constipation and even makes his testicles hurt. Sometimes the pain is so bad it takes the fun out of it for him. He knows hyrdration is suggested but it only seems like a partial answer. What can he do do avoid sever pain in stomach and balls as well as gas cramps?
I don't know what it is but I have the EXACT same thing. Gas but its hard t

zerocool1 added 17 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

To push out and it feels like I'm going to get a hernia or something and my testicles hurt especially if I get dope dick after I get turned on. I've been doing meth for years but this only started happening after I started using heavily. I think it's from a lack of water and lack of food. I also think that meth somehow affects your pelvic floor muscles from lack of circulation which causes dope dick. Also meth is a stimulant and your being stimulated without realizing it which causes your prostate to fill with semenal fluid so you have a feeling that you need to shit so you try but it's you don't get anything out because your dehydrated and haven't been eating enough to keep your gi track moving so you sit and strain your muscles trying to shit and just get sore everywhere. One time this happened and I didn't eat for like a week and it kept feelin like it had to shit but I would try and only this goo stuff came out I'm guessing it was from my prostate but I continued doing it until I had painful bloody diarrhea every hour or so I still don't know what happened or if I have something wrong with me or not I've Been looking for answers but this is like the only one I could find and it's from last year.... Idk if you still need the answer or not but this is all just my hypothesis on the matter

Last edited by zerocool1; 20-11-2012 at 13:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-11-2012, 22:07

Male from United States
illy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Me too! Well, I get gas but i haven't had any cramps or pain. I don't eat or drink much when using so its weird (funny) to me that a chemical drug like meth, vaporized and inhaled, gives me gas. I have read other posts of people saying it gives them gas and testicle pain.

I have only been using for a couple months, but in my opinion, meth is toxic to humans, and a poison. I use everyday and I already have serious breathing issues. terrible cough, lung capacity has diminished significantly, and shortness of breath. And I'm an ex-marathon runner! I cant even go up the stairs to my bedroom with getting out of breath! I gotta quit this shit.
Old 21-11-2012, 02:02

Male from United States
squirrel36 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swims boyfriend has also been complaining about that.he says he gets a pain like where your appendix is and then when he's horny or just done cumming he's ball starts hurting...idk what it is. I suggested a uti or just not hydrated enough. But also that he needs to get checked at the doctor asap Bcuz he has been doing this for so long I'm worried for he's health

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 21-11-2012, 16:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

I have the same issues. The painful balls went away after a month or two. Had never experienced that until this last run. But the gas is ridiculous. I can burp huge burps for hours. Annoying.
Old 21-11-2012, 19:33
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Jack Charles needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I would definitely stop doing the meth if he wants to feel better. That seems kind of obvious to me in my honest opinion. You can't have everything, I.e. you can't be getting high on meth AND expect your body to be OK also. It's kind of a trade off in my humble humble opinion. It's like saying, I want to be a United States citizen, derive all the benefits that come with being a citizen AND be immune from taxes and the law...

Share this on:

Tags
desoxyephedrine, methampetamine, methamphetamine, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, stimulant

» New Threads
Long Term hydrocortisone and...
Last post by in.pain
1 Replies, 39 Views
Why is there no Hydrocodone in...
Last post by Cwb20022
2 Replies, 36 Views
Brown GBL - A health risk?
Last post by hookedonhelping
19 Replies, 428 Views
Best Brand of Vicopofen??
Last post by Roll1N