Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 06-12-2011, 13:49

Male from United States
Evillego1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Shooting meth in the penis!!!

I have found this somewhere and find it really uncomfortable after reading this. Have anyone tired this and/or know if this method works? Please read below

As a former addict, while masturbating, I would ejaculate, without reaching orgasm...Fill a baby-feeding syringe with the semen, add 50% crystal meth (small rocks or scrape the residue off a glass pipe stem) and inject this into my urethra and head of my penis.This can burn, but will then create euphoric sexual feelings and heighten orgasm to a level nothing else could ever possibly compare.
I have seen men inject crystal meth into the big vein on the penis and inside the urethra, for the same reasons given above *
Old 06-12-2011, 13:58
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
jj356 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Shooting meth in the penis!!!

WTF I would never put such an irritating substance into my urethra, very easy to get infections there.
If a meth kick and a burning penis gives someone an ultimate feeling why not easily smoke the meth and rub a chili on the penis? lol
Old 07-12-2011, 23:59

26 y/o Male from Germany
itscoredawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1

Wow...I never knew that was possible. Even if it heightens the orgasm and makes it very pleasurable, I wouldn't do anything close to that.
And just like "jj356" said, way too easy to get infected. I could never hurt my twig and berries doing something as unsafe as that.
Old 08-12-2011, 00:13
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
mrsolearyscow probably knows what they are talking about.mrsolearyscow probably knows what they are talking about.mrsolearyscow probably knows what they are talking about.mrsolearyscow probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evillego1234 View Post
I have seen men inject crystal meth into the big vein on the penis and inside the urethra, for the same reasons given above *
Christ, what if you got an ulcer there? What if the injection caused nerve damage? So many possibilities.
Old 08-12-2011, 00:13
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Here's a similar thread:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ght=meth+penis

this is one form of sex and drugs and rock'n'roll that I don't plan trying.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
FocalinFuckatron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

I can't imagine....Jesus. Ow. Wouldn't ever risk my essentials like that. Overall it sounds like an awful idea in general. Can you just imagine the possible vein punctures or collapses. Nerve damage.
Old 15-12-2011, 21:12
Banned

Male from United States
smw66466 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Why not just have sex with a saw while high on meth? I don't see why anyone would ever aspire to do something like that.
Old 28-02-2012, 15:09
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Quote:
I have found this somewhere and find it really uncomfortable after reading this. Have anyone tired this and/or know if this method works?
Yes, and SWIM found to be a total waste. Perhaps the method used wasn't right.

Filled with 20mg Ritalin powder a hollow Prince's Wand (steel penis plug secured in the urethra thought his Apadravya piercing).. and went inline skating outdoors.

Effects were very mild in comparison to just swallowing. Substance dissolved as expected, and didn't notice any discomfort or irritation upon returning.

Essentially, it was a wasted pill. Ever since, settled with Plugging rectally, and never looked back.

However, SWIM wouldn't consider cock-stuffing Dexedrine in it's penis plug, as Dexies tend to leave a rough residue on steel that can irritate the urethra. (noticed that when plugging Dexies and inserting a 4" steel butt plug afterwards -- upon removing the steel butt plug hours later, it's once polished surface is coated and takes lots of rubbing to clean it. Something that doesn't happen with rectal Ritalin).

meth_latex_catsuit_doll added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Quote:
I have found this somewhere and find it really uncomfortable after reading this. Have anyone tired this and/or know if this method works?
Yes, and SWIM found to be a total waste. Perhaps the method used wasn't right.

Filled with 20mg Ritalin powder a hollow Prince's Wand (steel penis plug secured in the urethra thought his Apadravya piercing).. and went inline skating outdoors.

Effects were very mild in comparison to just swallowing. Substance dissolved and dispensed as expected from both the inserting end and though the apadravya piercing hole cutting vertically though the glands in front. Didn't notice any discomfort or irritation upon returning.

Essentially, it was a wasted pill. Ever since, SWIM settled with Plugging rectally, and never looked back.

However, SWIM wouldn't consider cock-stuffing Dexedrine in it's penis plug, as Dexies tend to leave a rough residue on steel that can irritate the urethra. (noticed that when plugging Dexies and inserting a 4" steel butt plug afterwards -- upon removing the steel butt plug hours later, it's once polished surface is coated and takes lots of rubbing to clean it. Something that doesn't happen with rectal Ritalin).

Last edited by meth_latex_catsuit_doll; 28-02-2012 at 15:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2012, 06:12

Male from United States
drugzzz392 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

cableman embarrased admits he shot 99% pure coke at 22 yrs old,after cooking it,it only lost 1%by weight in grams. I shot into my members vein once. Got extremely high of course. but,now @52 I have scar tissue making my pepee bend slightly to the left. got 6 VERY BIG shots,BIG NEEDLES to try make it unbend.So far better, still bent though.Think b4 U shoot there. it'll get U later.
Old 27-10-2013, 00:07

48 y/o Male from United States
Poundpup is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Wow dident know what to think till now, been injecting my dik with triple mix for 20 yrs,started at first to ""do my job"" I filled a need in mens lives, after i fell on hard times...and to escape mississippi.meth helped me work 3 tax paying jobs..made me crazy horned id smike with an take straight buds to the river TWEAKED out of our minds...but never never never in my peker..got it in my eye up river thought i had gone blind..i cant imagine,i as mr drugzzz392 have a small amount of scar tissue i feel really bad for that guy....its a shame.he diden have bro's to stop him...

Post Quality Evaluations:
unreadable. Please use a spell check and review your work before posting
Old 28-10-2013, 15:21

21 y/o Female from United States
wildthang7151 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

one time this guy wanted me to shoot him up in his main vain. Mind you, i was all for it....but as soon as i put the needle in and drew blood, the shlong went limp. This guy said, "Aww go ahead and slam it in." I said, "Oh no way. It's not gonna work."

He decided to slam it anyways and guess what happened? He got a lump there for a few days. It probably would've felt awesome for him if it worked, but he will never know... Crazy times in California. Oh and the lump went a way in a few days just like most other "misses"

Share this on:

Tags
1-phenylpropan-2-amine, alpha-methylphenethylamine, amphetamine, bad ideas, crystal meth, injecting methamphetamine, orgasm, stimulant