Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 30-11-2011, 07:47
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
OmegaMan5000 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Lomotil in large doses and extreme constipation isn't a problem.

Not for me at least. Over the course of 2 days I consumed an entire bottle of 30 2.5/0.025 diphenoxylate/atropine Lomotil pills. 2 doses of 15 pills were taken with 12 hours between each dose, and aside from not being able to go while they're were in effect, when the last dose wore off (about 12 hours after ingesting) I was immediately able to go to the bathroom, and it wasn't overly hard or even that hard to get out.

Now I have to note that I'd been making sure to drink plenty of fluids, and I didn't eat all that heavily. Also before taking the second dose I took 3 50mg/8.6mg docusate sodium/sennosides tablets (stool softener + stimulant laxative. OTC stuff).

Now while those dosages didn't produce any profound euphoric effects there was a definitely a noticeable body high involved, and a nice overall feeling of well-being for a good 12 hours or so. The atropine side effects weren't even noticeable at all, but I did have upper abdominal tightness and some shortness of breath around the 10 hour mark.

So all in all the experiment was a success and it would seem Lomotil has some potential for recreation at higher doseages without extremem constipation being an issue like some would have you believe, and the dosages I took seem like they'd be very good for chasing WDs away.
Old 30-11-2011, 20:24
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Lomotil in large doses and extreme constipation isn't a problem.

Lomotil is two drugs - atropine and Diphenoxylate. Di is a mu agonist, in the same category as morphine, while atropine is an anticholinergic. Certainly not a drug I would want to abuse - especially when there are so many single entity drugs available. I have only had one experience with Lomotil - I had food poisoning at the time, and after 2 Lomotil I didn't poop for at least a week. Of course everyone is different, and if it doesn't cause constipation, then great. But don't you think that with the wide range of other opiates out there, that sonething would be better than Lomotil?
Old 30-11-2011, 20:44
Silver Member

Oh of course, there's a TON of things out there better than Lomotil, and even if you do get your hands on it you need to take ungodly amounts of pills because the diphenoxylate count is only 2.5mg per pill.

The atropine is a slippery slope also yeah, but even that is a drug that has theraputic uses and a therapeutic dose is about .4mg. The atropine count in Lomotil is .025mg so you would need 16 Lomotil to reach that. 16 Lomotil gives you 40mg diphenoxylate too, which is more or less a therapeutic dose of that as well (meperidine actually).

I feel like not going to the bathroom for an entire week from only 2 Lomotil seems a little extreme, and is probably a special case and certainly not the norm. Like I said, I went to the bathroom perfectly okay 12 hours after the last dose I took. Your body might just have a bad reaction to it in that sense.

BUT, the point is if you experiment and don't get any atropine side effects or prolonged constipation then I'd say Lomotil falls into the 'why not?' category of having fun with a prescription drug that's super easy to get. The only drawback like I said is the amount of pills you actually have to consume and the fact that you'll probably only get about 30 at a time anyway.
Old 30-11-2011, 22:32
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

i have hundreds of these things sitting at home my doctor used to give me 100 every 2 weeks , i have a high tolerance to h,oxy dhc etc etc will these do a thing at that dose or am i way into atropine scary territory before i get any opiate effefct?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:20
Silver Member

if you have a high H tollerance I'm not sure. What you need to do is research atropine as much as you can and then decided if you want to take a chance and do how ever much you feel like you're going to need to do.

Basicly the diphenoxylate is like demerol, so if you have experience with that then figure how ever much demerol you need to get some effects, and that's how many pills you'll need to take. Each pill has 2.5mg diphenoxylate.

I only took 15 at a time and I've never done H before. I have a low-mid range opiate tolerance and I didn't get a noticeable buzz, but at the same time I wasn't and didn't feel sober either. I'm thinking if I took 2-3 times that many, around 75-100mg, it might do something for me.

You on the other hand would probably need a whole lot more, and you'll be getting into that sketchy 'am I taking way too much atropine' territory.

Best advice to you is before you even consider trying this to research atropine like I said. .4mg is a theraputic dose of the stuff and you'll hit that with 16 pills. (40mg diphenoxylate)

What I can tell you is that the LD50 of atropine is something like 435mg though, so I wouldn't worry about ODing off the stuff, heh. BUT That's not to say that the nasty side effects don't start to kick in at much much lower amounts.

If you really want to try it and see how it goes. And let us know how much you took and what happened.

Last edited by OmegaMan5000; 01-12-2011 at 02:30.
Old 24-01-2014, 00:28

27 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Totse should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

A friend of a friend's cousin wrote this, and I thought I'd post it

I have been going through withdrawals for the last 8 days from Subutex... I've been having severe runs because of the w/d's and my dad gave me one of these pills. After finding out what they were, I took 32 of them, not because I am in pain, but because I haven't slept in two days because of the Restless Legs (My arms are actually worse than my legs).

When I stopped taking subs, I was only taking 64th of an 8mg generic bupe per day. I can honestly say that after taking 80mg of Dihyphenoxylate I feel great. I looked up the equivilant in Oxy and Hydro and the two websites I checked gave me an estimate of between 2.6mg and 7.9mg of oxycodone or hydrocodone. I have to say that from the way I feel it seems more like 20-25mg of either. Warm body buzz, definite opiate high. Like I say, the best way I can describe it is a very speedy version of two or three Vicoden or Percs. Very talkative and not sleepy at all, even though I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last two days because of the restless legs.

I ate them without doing a reverse CWE, and the atropine didn't cause any adverse effects. I have drank Hydromet syrup and the hematrope (sp?) gave me a lot of tachycardia and heart palpitations, but I got nothing from the Lomotil. It does take a long time for the onset, for me it took between two and two and a half hours to really feel it, but since the peak, it hasn't diminished at all... it even seems to be gradually increasing still. I know it's very long acting so I won't be feeling bad until the day after tomorrow. It's just nice to take a break from feeling so shitty... after this I won't be taking anything unless I really feel bad 10 days from today.

Anyway, I think you would have to take a whole hell of a lot if you have any sort of a tolerance, but as a few have said before me, it is excellent for treating w/d's. If I would have known it was as strong as it is, I would have only taken half this much.

I think it has great recreation potential, as I mentioned, the atropine didn't effect me at all, even taking 32 pills, and I know the symptoms from taking the Hydromet Cough Syrup. Not the best opioid, but definitely could be used for people in withdrawal or for people with very low tolerance. Could even be used to maintain if you can't find your opiate of choice for a few days. You probably won't feel super high, but you won't be super sick either.

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, atropine, constipation, cwe, diphenoxylate, drug, drugs-forum, how to extract, ld50, lomotil, narcotic, ohio, opiate, opioid, recreational dose, snorting

» New Threads
Best Kratom strand for depression...
Last post by BellTower72
5 Replies, 184 Views
Potentiating Hallucinogenic and...
Last post by mygreenbic
7 Replies, 1,888 Views
Meth use and personality
Last post by Scloud90
10 Replies, 1,538 Views
Etph to MPA but risk of addiction...
Last post by ritalintr