Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 28-11-2011, 04:28

Male from United States
username211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Drug screening for Synthetic cannabinoids

A friend had smoked a herbal incense called Kush (sold in store's so don't think it has any of the illegal cannabinoids) and he is on probation so his urine get's sent to a lab for a drug screen. Can the chemical in the incense come up when the lab checks his urine?
Old 29-11-2011, 00:53
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
CkenX is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Drug screening for Synthetic cannabinoids

You ups have looked around the forum a little bit before having posted, or atleast searched Google. No, herbal incense will not show up on a drug screen. I am also on probation, and have been smoking almost a year.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Unnecessary assumptions. Don't use arrogance towards a newbie.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:11

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by CkenX View Post
You ups have looked around the forum a little bit before having posted, or atleast searched Google. No, herbal incense will not show up on a drug screen. I am also on probation, and have been smoking almost a year.
Well i did use google and i had found this on redwoodtoxicoligy
Quote:
Accurately identifies JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-081, JWH-250, AM-2201, RCS-4 and their metabolites

Detects 2 federally banned yet prevalent drugs, also detects 4 emerging "legal high" drugs

Performed on advanced QTrap LC/MS/MS equipment; providing definitive biomarker test results

Average window of detection is 72 hours following a single low dose; in case of chronic use the window is much longer
Wasn't sure if one of those that are tested would be in a herbal incense since 4 of them aren't illegal yet.
Thanks for the info though.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:29
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by username211 View Post
A friend had smoked a herbal incense called Kush (sold in store's so don't think it has any of the illegal cannabinoids) and he is on probation so his urine get's sent to a lab for a drug screen. Can the chemical in the incense come up when the lab checks his urine?
In most cases, no. There are labs now that can test for these compounds, but their use is rare/mostly for military purposes or if the sample is highly expected to come back dirty for synthetic cannabinoids. The rumored window of use prior to the test is to be around 72 hours.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...noid+Drug+Test

On a side note, my girlfriend failed a standard employment drug test for "Methamphetamine abnormalities" after smoking herbal incense only to have the sample sent off further to a lab to come back clean of such abnormalities.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Question well addressed with accurate knowledge
Old 29-11-2011, 02:17
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godztear View Post
On a side note, my girlfriend failed a standard employment drug test for "Methamphetamine abnormalities" after smoking herbal incense only to have the sample sent off further to a lab to come back clean of such abnormalities.
I could see somebody adding 4-FMA which in the amphetamine family but is RC also to a blend to add stimulant effects along with JWH or AM cannabinoids. A top notch company like Mr. Nice Guy wouldn't pull such off, but a third company or knock off will sell anything I'm sure. Pseudo ephedrine and other OTC medications can cause false-positives mainly for meth/amphetamines. On a normal 5 or 8 panel SWIM has never failed for anything and smokes new types of Spices every time he sees a new one, along with the biggest bag of what swim usually gets just in case the new sample is no good. Swim doesn't like going through a lot of trouble to get a bunk bag. swim one time bought a bag that advertised as 100% additive and chemical free. He saw it after the purchase and would have been upset for losing 11$ but still has what he knows he likes, Pandora. There definitely were RCs on the bag advertising to be completely all natural incense.
Old 29-11-2011, 04:44

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by CkenX View Post
I could see somebody adding 4-FMA which in the amphetamine family but is RC also to a blend to add stimulant effects along with JWH or AM cannabinoids. A top notch company like Mr. Nice Guy wouldn't pull such off, but a third company or knock off will sell anything I'm sure. Pseudo ephedrine and other OTC medications can cause false-positives mainly for meth/amphetamines. On a normal 5 or 8 panel SWIM has never failed for anything and smokes new types of Spices every time he sees a new one, along with the biggest bag of what swim usually gets just in case the new sample is no good. Swim doesn't like going through a lot of trouble to get a bunk bag. swim one time bought a bag that advertised as 100% additive and chemical free. He saw it after the purchase and would have been upset for losing 11$ but still has what he knows he likes, Pandora. There definitely were RCs on the bag advertising to be completely all natural incense.
The positives the RCs give wouldn't come back from a lab as real amphetamines, would it?
Old 29-11-2011, 05:44
Silver Member

They could test to tell the difference in if it was false positive.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamines, cannabinoid, cannabinoids, drug, drug screen, drug test, drugs, herbal incense, probation, synthetic cannabis, synthetic marijuana