Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 27-11-2011, 23:14
Silver Member

Male from United States
LilLoco is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Putting glass pipe in the freezer trick to get resin?

my pet dragon wntd to kno what are the exact, and proper steps to get the built up resin, down to the bulb of the pipe, by putting it in the freezer? He/she has only seen it done once, and wasn't paying attention much wen it was being done. Plz explain on proper placing, time length etc. ty.
Old 02-12-2011, 13:56
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Putting glass pipe in the freezer trick to get resin?

never heard of a freezer. if SWIM were to guess the best way to melt it down and atually make it work ( as in get a good 3 or more hits in).. wait a WHILE (2 days? get it CAKED) then take tin foil and create a llittle groove for the piece to rest on. Stick the foil into a toaster oven, and then place peice with bubble in the metal rack and stem pointing up stem. swim asys 375 degrees, preheat... about 2-3 mins maybe more depends, keep an eye on it.
Old 02-12-2011, 15:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
sveedish is captain of the psychonauts.sveedish is captain of the psychonauts.
Careful wit

Hahaha my apologies..I'll pay more attention, thought this was cannabis related...
Still, be careful doing that. Someone I know liked to put his bowl in the freezer before smoking because he thought it cooled down the smoke. One time he didn't wait long enough before lighting up and the bowl cracked.

Last edited by sveedish; 03-12-2011 at 00:20. Reason: misread the thread title
Old 02-12-2011, 23:28
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
wolfwhistle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Hah! Meth butter!! Sveedish seems to be a little lost among the drug categories.

OP: After reading your post, SWIM tried this method by just freezing for a couple minutes then scraping down the stem and into the bowl. It didn't have any significant difference from scraping without freezing. It just made SWIM think the pipe would break easier. Then SWIM took the powdered residue out of the bubble by turning the carb side down and gently tapping to shake out the stragglers. SWIM, being a reckless user, snorted the powder.

SWIM didn't take into account that the resin powder may be more potent (one of Meths Great Myths) and took a fairly large line to his face.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:49
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwhistle View Post
OP: After reading your post, SWIM tried this method by just freezing for a couple minutes then scraping down the stem and into the bowl. It didn't have any significant difference from scraping without freezing. It just made SWIM think the pipe would break easier. Then SWIM took the powdered residue out of the bubble by turning the carb side down and gently tapping to shake out the stragglers. SWIM, being a reckless user, snorted the powder.
What! why didn't you try the toaster oven! it's surprising it hasn't been posted on here before, but SWIM or anyone SWIM knows who smokes has thought to do this.. Until SWIM smoked once w/ her man, who happens to be a chef, and spent about 2 hours melting the stem down with a BIC, you know the pattern- heat, burn, OW. wait. heat, burn, OW!! wait. repeat- all done to end up with a bunch of pieces that never could make it out of the stem, just a little closer to the bowl. t

lrs721 added 14 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwhistle View Post
Hah! Meth butter!! Sveedish seems to be a little lost among the drug categories.

SWIM didn't take into account that the resin powder may be more potent (one of Meths Great Myths) and took a fairly large line to his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs721 View Post
What! why didn't you try the toaster oven! it's surprising it hasn't been posted on here before, but SWIM or anyone SWIM knows who smokes has thought to do this.. Until SWIM smoked once w/ her man, who happens to be a chef, and spent about 2 hours melting the stem down with a BIC, you know the pattern- heat, burn, OW. wait. heat, burn, OW!! wait. repeat- all done to end up with a bunch of pieces that never could make it out of the stem, just a little closer to the bowl. t

oops i didnt mean to post, i dont know how to edit so I am doing this.Sorry.

Anyway, after watching this sad attempt to successfully get just one hit out of melting a stem, he spent about 10 minutes in the kitchen only to call SWIM in to watch as the stem just slid into the bowl. the result is a perfectly smokeable bowl filled with MORE PORTENT pure shit. no scraping necessary, the only downside (not really) is that the glass WILL be much hotter.

So dont be a spaz, and grab it burn your hands and drop your pipe!

***although you are not smoking while the stem is melting, smoke is still released (vapor, whatever it may be). if you wouldn't smoke next to whoever is in the room with you, don't expose them to whatever sorts of shit is coming out of ur toaster oven.***

lrs721 added 19 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

sorry, i want to clarify because the premature posting confused me! SWIM was trying to get a hit out of a melted down stem. Chef saw swim, asked what swim was doing and came up with the perfect stem melt down technique.
It's so simple once it was seen.
get tinfoill
create a base for stem to rest on, elevated enough for the melt down to just slide down into the bowl
Make sure the stem will NOT fall out of the tinfoil, and insert the bowl into the wire rack of the toaster oven so that it is snug and the stem rests in the tinfoil behind it. make sure stem can be seen so that you know when it is melted down, and it won't get burnt.

SWIM turns toaster oven on AFTER setting the tinfoil and pipe in so swim won't get burnt. Pretty sure chef does it as if he were preheating an oven and sticking a pizza in but either way has worked.

set to bake
and temp should be at 375.

not sure if this will work in any other appliance other than a TOASTER oven.

Last edited by Lrs721; 03-12-2011 at 08:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-12-2011, 04:13

51 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

oes anyone know if this will work in a microwave? Without the foil of course.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58
Silver Member

Male from United States

thanks ppl for not answering my pet's question and jus conversing among yourself's. Real helpful.
Old 06-12-2011, 19:50
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
wolfwhistle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLoco View Post
thanks ppl for not answering my pet's question and jus conversing among yourself's. Real helpful.
I thought I did. You can follow the steps I wrote above, but instead of taking out the res to snort, just smoke it while in the bubble. Smoking it(the res spicifically) is a lot less enjoyable than snorting it, and isn't the same as smoking the goods that left the res. its easier to burn, and tastes funky. So I've been told by SWIM.

And I hate your sarcasm, not helping you out next time.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:05
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLoco View Post
how rude i thought those were step by step instructions, i guess i was writing a book.

and well i do not know much at all about microwaves or toaster ovens or anything, but SWIM believes that microwaves are a no. it's the fact that its in an oven and heat is applied but not overly applied like a microwave... also, it's smaller than a regular oven so it is more concentrated.
Old 13-12-2011, 00:35

51 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Well SWIsMe appreciates the replies (for information sake only of couse).
Old 21-01-2012, 08:35
Silver Member

Male from United States

I do apologize, let me rephrase.
Thank you for giving me step by step instructions on how you guys do it, buy using a toaster oven. I understand this is an un common way of doing it, but my dragon has seen it done n wnts answeres related to that.
ty
Old 21-01-2012, 10:09
Silver Member

never heard of anything related to that in fact it seems as if swiY are more likely to ruin yer resin than end up with anything due to it seeming as if it is a very methodic process.

Share this on:

Tags
am-2201, bowl, desoxyephedrine, glass pipe, methamphetamine, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, resin, stimulant

» New Threads
Potentiating Amphetamine
Last post by Paul Furman
83 Replies, 80,204 Views
Trying to clear something up about...
Last post by nightprowler
0 Replies, 1 Views
Opinions... So u think my test...
Last post by Gibson4rock
8 Replies, 188 Views
Any questions for a Toxicologist?
Last post by nightprowler