Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 25-11-2011, 18:16

27 y/o Male from United States
gordonlevitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pennies (lots of them ), coin paper wrappers,nail polish remover,tylenol capsules...

Hi my friend has doubts that his boyfriend is a cokehead + dealer. He has never been a big fan of drugs (except promiscuous sex behaviour, which he claims is he drugs. Not to judge him
These are some of the items that he found while living with his boyfriend
tylenol capsules, pennies (LOTS of pennis ) , coin paper wrappers (the ones you put the coins before handling to the bank ), NAIL polish remover (this is the most interesting one ), lots of cold relief medicine (my friend heard people drug themselfs with these but maybe they have other uses),
Also my friend's boyfriend sleeps till 3-4 pm every day and goes to bed around 4-5-6 a.m. (after partying or just " doing nothing " )

he has also found baggies of coke, rolled up twenty dollar bank notes, razors etc standart coke "tools" but is most curious about the pennies and the nail polish remover.

If anyone happens to have an answer -shoot

gordonlevitt added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

He also have said to him that he studied Chemistry. is it a popular thing junkies say they study ?

Last edited by gordonlevitt; 25-11-2011 at 18:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 18:52
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%
Re: Pennies (lots of them ), coin paper wrappers,nail polish remover,tylenol capsules

Soo, if someone takes substances they are a "junkie"?

Not trying to be confrontational, just curious about the way you ended that. Junkie is more like someone who is so addicted that they need the drug/s everyday and will do ANYTHING to get it......not almost anything......ANYTHING.

Anywho, the nail polish remover can be used for many things so it's hard to guess why someone would have it. It's not just for one or two things, I know it takes off certain things like certain marker and paint.

Some people collect pennies, and some just like to save coins, but end up spending the silver.
Old 25-11-2011, 20:14
Mindless Mindless is nu online
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%
Re: Pennies (lots of them ), coin paper wrappers,nail polish remover,tylenol capsules

The most common use of nail polish remover is the removal of nail polish. Acetaminophen/Tylenol is taken for pain relief or high temperature. Same goes for the cold relief medicines. I don't think many dealers take pennies in payment.

Are you saying that you doubt if he is dealing, or that you doubt if he is not dealing? If you have doubts about his veracity or lifestyle you could always ask him what the score is.

Lots of people study chemistry, not just drug users. I'm ambivalent at best about the use of the term Junkie by those who are not addicts themselves. It's a term employed in the systematic oppression of drug users, and heroin users in particular.

Last edited by Mindless; 25-11-2011 at 22:48.
Old 25-11-2011, 22:41

27 y/o Male from United States
gordonlevitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

My friend is aware of the everyday use of this objects lol. He wants to know if they can be connected to drug use as well
thank you
Old 25-11-2011, 23:06
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Anything can be connected to drug use if you look hard enough. The tylenol could be used for a hangover after a night of partying. The nail polish remover could be used to clean things when he's high. The pennies could be thrown into a fountain as he wishes for more drugs.

Personally I don't think these things are connected to drug use. My grandma has all of the above in her house because they are useful things for everyone to have, not just drug users.

I'm a little confused by your question. Did your friends boyfriend say he was a dealer + user or is that just what your friend suspects? It's obvious by the "bags of coke" that he is doing it. But selling it? If he was selling your friend would know it. His phone would be ringing off the hook and there would be people around all the time.

I think besides the drug use problem there is an obvious lack of trust problem between your friend and his boyfriend. Has your friend tried asking him outright if he uses/sells? None of us on here can tell you anything for sure, only he can.
Old 25-11-2011, 23:17
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.Yail Bloor really knows their shit.
Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonlevitt View Post
Hi my friend has doubts that his boyfriend is a cokehead + dealer.
Do you perhaps mean suspicions? It is unclear what you are asking here.

Quote:
These are some of the items that he found while living with his boyfriend
tylenol capsules, pennies (LOTS of pennis ) , coin paper wrappers (the ones you put the coins before handling to the bank ), NAIL polish remover (this is the most interesting one ), lots of cold relief medicine.
Something about the fact that you are suspicious of these items seems to suggest that you are looking too hard. If you suspect him of doing/selling drugs, what the hell could pennies possibly have to do with anything? You knew the answer to that before you came here.

Quote:
he has also found baggies of coke, rolled up twenty dollar bank notes, razors etc standart coke "tools"...
Well there you have it, he uses cocaine. Mystery solved.

Quote:
but is most curious about the pennies and the nail polish remover.
Yup, definatly looking to hard.

Quote:
He also have said to him that he studied Chemistry. is it a popular thing junkies say they study?
Your boyfriend uses cocaine, thats a given, what makes you call him a junky? I get that you suspect the 'studied chemistry' bit could be a wink-wink, and perhaps it is, but why couldnt he have actually studied chemistry?

It seems to me that you already know, based on the facts you've given us, that your boyfriend uses cocaine. There is no part of this post that indicates that he sells cocaine, so why jump to that conclusion? It sounds like you are looking for evidence of a worst-case-scenario. If you are uncomfortable being in a relationship with a drug-user, have you considered simply asking him?

I'm sorry if any of this came across as harsh, but you are digging much too hard, strongly signifying a lack of trust. He uses cocaine, if your not okay with that, leave him. Pennies and nail polish remover have nothing to do with it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
well put sensible answer

Share this on:

Tags
addicts, cocaine, coke, crack, crack cocaine, dealer, dealers, drug, drug use, drug user, drug users, drugs, junkie, sexual, stimulant, tylenol

» New Threads
Long Term hydrocortisone and...
Last post by in.pain
1 Replies, 39 Views
Why is there no Hydrocodone in...
Last post by Cwb20022
2 Replies, 36 Views
Brown GBL - A health risk?
Last post by hookedonhelping
19 Replies, 428 Views
Best Brand of Vicopofen??
Last post by Roll1N