Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 24-11-2011, 00:58

Male from Canada
420kush420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
how much to use, how long does it last, how does it feel?

SWIM will be using coke for the first time soon. He will either be buying .5g or 1g. He is wondering how big the lines should be/how many line to snort. He will be around people again after about an hour after using and they can't now he was using coke, will he still be high or will he be sober by then? And one more less important question, how does the high compare to weed?
Old 24-11-2011, 01:22

Male from United States
Bluerockie30 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Re: how much to use, how long does it last, how does it feel?

It all depends on the quality of the coke for the lines and length of high you should break out a line the size of an inch and width of 1/8 an inch and wait 10-15 minutes before the next line and if you feel you can do a bigger line do more and the high really doesnt compare to weed cuz coke is more of a speedy rush with a bunch of happy thoughts flying through your head at least with me lol and yea you will be completely sober after an hour but you will be fiending for more the comedown sucks soooo much so mmake sure you have some benzos or opiates for the comedown i prefer opiates but if youve never done them then dont and remember coke is a very dangerous drug im only giving you advice cuz i know your gunna do it regardless so i rather you be safe by knowing this advice. Be very careful and enjoy. PS if i were you id get a gram and do half of it before you see the people then other half after because your gooing to be fiending a shitload after only a half gram. Be careful and post back after to share your experience

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very irresponsible telling 1st time coke user to have benzos and opiates on hand and to do the whole gram in 1 night. It's his first time, not his 100th. Potentially dangerous for novice.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:18

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerockie30 View Post
It all depends on the quality of the coke for the lines and length of high you should break out a line the size of an inch and width of 1/8 an inch and wait 10-15 minutes before the next line and if you feel you can do a bigger line do more and the high really doesnt compare to weed cuz coke is more of a speedy rush with a bunch of happy thoughts flying through your head at least with me lol and yea you will be completely sober after an hour but you will be fiending for more the comedown sucks soooo much so mmake sure you have some benzos or opiates for the comedown i prefer opiates but if youve never done them then dont and remember coke is a very dangerous drug im only giving you advice cuz i know your gunna do it regardless so i rather you be safe by knowing this advice. Be very careful and enjoy. PS if i were you id get a gram and do half of it before you see the people then other half after because your gooing to be fiending a shitload after only a half gram. Be careful and post back after to share your experience
thank you very much for the advice
Old 24-11-2011, 03:15
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

36 y/o Male from United States
Believf is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Dude, do a small line and see how you feel. There's no rush. And I wouldn't suggest doing a full 1/2 gram before seeing your friends and then the rest after. That is definitely too much for a first timer especially if its good coke. Just do a little and try to enjoy it. And you probably won't be fiending since it's your first time. And don't listen to Bluerockie about the benzos and opiates. One thing at a time man, he's basically telling you, "go ahead and speedball because I do." Just be patient and don't overdo it, listen to your body.
Old 24-11-2011, 06:56

Male from United States
Bluerockie30 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1

Believef im just lettin him know what to expect about the comedown if he feels he cant handle a benzo after then he wont its always good to have and a half gram is very very small if you do any less you aint gunna get the real feeling my first time i did 2 grams and blew OC40 for comedown and doing the other half after seeing people is good for the fiending he will be going through and he will have the decission to save it for another night if he feels he cant handle anymore

Post Quality Evaluations:
Try to separate your thoughts into sentences and use syntax.
Old 24-11-2011, 23:14
Palladium Member

64 y/o Male from United States
scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.
Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

I agree that as a first-timer, Believf is more on target. The serious craving for "more and more until it's gone" won't start immediately after your first couple of lines. If you're determined to start this adventure, consider that if the cocaine is of decent quality, you'll feel "high" in about 2 minutes, the peak effect will last 30 minutes or so and the comedown will last aproximately 15 minutes. For maximum effect, about 5 minutes after ingestion, lay down flat on your back with your head tilted back. As you feel the "drain", snort it back. This technique yields more absorption with less nasal histrionics. You might want more because it felt so good, but in the beginning you'll be able to control "the urge" without too much temptation to do more than the first two lines. Like Bluerockie30 said, "im only giving you advice cuz i know your gunna do it regardless....

Also, before joining the social event you mentioned, check you nose for "white walls". I know it's not likely with using such a small amount, but the residue from the drug and your own nasal drainage may leave a bit of "evidence" around your nostrils. Not good for first impressions with Aunt Sally.

Finally, I'd rather you not run this race at all, but the quicker you complete the circle, the quicker you'll come clean. Hope you prove me wrong. Go Easy Fellow Traveler.

Old 24-11-2011, 23:20

Male from Canada

thanks for help, i didnt even think about checking my nose.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
juice_man is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Has SWIY (420kush420) tried it yet? Howd it go?
Old 13-12-2011, 14:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

hmmm "how does the high compare to weed?" ...really? man these are completely different drugs, they cant even be compared. Dont do a full 0.5g and go see your friends, very bad idea...try a really small line first, like 0.05g. I bet ull be feeling fine after 0.1-0.2g if its good stuff. And if your trying to hide this from your friends, things to watch out for are:

-powder in the nose
-dont always be sniffling
-Watch your jaw (its going to be moving a lot)
-Since its your first time your gonna be talking to your friends like crazy...try not to be bait with that
Old 13-12-2011, 19:24

Female from United Kingdom
Plentadir is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

For the first time you can use about 0.5 grams. I would reccomend drinking 4-5 beers before you use the cocaine. Cocaine without booze is just useless, you probably won't even feel it. After you drank 4-5 beers, make a line about 3 mm thick and 3 or 4 centimeters long. That would do the trick if you have some good coke. People say the effect is gone after 45 minutes. However, swim can enjoy a line for about 1.5 hours with some alcohol.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 13-12-2011, 20:21
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plentadir View Post
For the first time you can use about 0.5 grams. I would reccomend drinking 4-5 beers before you use the cocaine. Cocaine without booze is just useless, you probably won't even feel it.
Can you elaborate on this? Why do you thing you did not feel it? Or that it is useless just by itself?

~

For 1st time use, I would not recommend mixing drugs - for several reasons:
> You don`t know how your body and mind react to JUST one new drug, i.e. Cocaine
> The distinctive high cocaine or any other substance gives you. If you combine drugs, how do you sort out, if the resulted effect came from one drug or the other?
> Mixing substances or drug interaction, in this particular case cocaine+alcohol, leads to a third chemical, which is cocaethylene (it builds up in the liver), which may potentiate it too much for a 1st time experience. Cocaethylene is also believed to be more cardiotoxic then cocaine itself.

Also, my Iguana pet thinks that coke just by itself is worth it - must be good stuff though!

As for dosing:
> You can either do small lines or bumps. It is quite difficult to give dimensional info on how big, as it largely depends on the quality of the product. People in South America for ex. do small bumps because it is quite good down there. I would suggest for 1st line half a match size. By match I mean the normal ones out of a box, not the flat ones +-30mmx2mm in absolute size.
> Then you should wait at least 30 min. to see how you react to it. If it is good and your body and mind copes with it, you possibly will be already chating and feel an overall good mood.
> Also the total amount consumed at once in a session is difficult. My Iguana has had the time of his life with "just" 0.25 gr. Why? Beacuse it was really good quality. Even with less quality product I would not advise to handle more than 0.3-0.4 gr. at once (1st time).

Mental effects or how does it feels:

> Enhanced mood (and Ego)
> Mental alertness
> Increased energy (Mind & Body)

accompanied by following body effects:
> Increased heart rate
> Decreased appetite
> Increased temperature

Effects, even from a rather small line, can last from 60-90min. If taken too much there can be other and undesired effects, among others jaw clenching and overly excessive heart rate, that hopefully will not happen to you.

Have fun and take care!

PS: Best thing is to be with some mates enjoying the ride

Last edited by YIPMAN; 13-12-2011 at 20:56. Reason: Added: Effects from a even a rather small line...

Share this on:

Tags
benzos, cocaine, coke, comedown, drug, effects of cocaine, opiates, snort coke, sober, stimulant, weed