Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 23-11-2011, 03:28
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

SWIM's favorite drug of all time is obviously Ecstasy. But he's wondering how Oxycontin compares with X? which one is more euphoric and more fun to do? I know oxycontin is by far more addictive...so the plus go to the mdma there. Besides that? which one is betteR?
  #2  
Old 23-11-2011, 04:12
iceflame iceflame is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 02-09-2011
32 y/o Female from Australia
Posts: 357
Blog Entries: 2
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Once again it's a matter of preference and ROA.

If you use oxy intravenously, you will inevitably become more euphoric than if you take it orally.
( Just for the record, euphoria refers to a feeling of general overall wellbeing.)

Oxycontin always gave me that "blissed out" feeling.
Mdma made me want to dance, socialize with anyone, everyone, and some times...inanimate objects.
Oxy can make someone more sociable, free spirited, and at high doses can make someone quite euphoric...in the sense of one feeling at peace with the world, and enlightened.

Everyone experiences will vary, as you will probably see when others post in your thread.
Ice
  #3  
Old 23-11-2011, 04:21
coolhandluke coolhandluke is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-12-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,530
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

your really comparing apples to oranges. firstly ecstasy is a stimulant, the euphoria it produces is energetic and lively. oxycodone (oxycontin) is a depressant, and the euphoria it produces is calm, relaxing and sedating. one reason why i was more drawn to oxycodone was because you can use it and still sleep at night, when you start that is after your addicted withdrawal causes extreme insomnia.

so are you wondering which high is better, which drug is better?

its really not that easy to say. oxycodone can completely destroy your life from addiction, where as with ecstasy not so much. i dont know that much about ecstasy and addiction but don't think that if it is addictive it is not widespread at all. ive done my fair share and have been around people who take it a lot and have seen those who take to much, but im not sure if they were ever dependent on ecstasy. so keeping that in mind i would be much quicker to recommend ecstasy to a friend or family member for a weekend hobby before oxycodone. hell if i had kids i would tell them to take ecstasy and not oxycodone if it was a situation where they had to do one or the other.

not trying to ramble but the question really is kind of too broad and hard to answer.

personally the high its self i prefer oxycodone. thats me though, many people would say different. lots of people are more geared toward uppers than downers. i like the euphoric and noddy state you get from opiates, i like the feeling of injecting them, its very enjoyable. but it also leads you down a road that is very hard to get off of.

sorry if this doesn't help much, id be glad to answer a more specific question.
  #4  
Old 23-11-2011, 04:52
Herbs&Hopes Herbs&Hopes is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 07-12-2010
Male from Earth
Posts: 296
Herbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way up
Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

[I answer this post as ecstacy in my world is MDMA, they are not interchangable, E with speed is just a dirty roll, i.e. a speed pill and not real 'ecstacy'; it is simply misidentified speed sold to users who want the real thing, or they are dirty/grimy pills sold to the crowd who want speed or specifically want dirty ecstacy. 'Ecstacy' originally recieved its street name due to the feeling authentic MDMA imparts on the user. Ecstacy was then heavily popularised and when MDMA was made illegal and thus became more and more dirty/expensive shitty pills became abundant for new users to the scene or moronic repeat users.]
The euphoric states of those drugs are so different from each and the conditions under which each is ideal and most comfortable are very, very different, almost completely opposite of eachother, you cannot really compare them.

What I mean is ecstacy is great in the club, bright lights/strobes, lots of liquor at times, tons of dancing, plenty of water, and the only time I am lying down on MDMA is for a backrub or to get better leverage during a good fuck likely because im tired of being upright for such a long while with a beautiful woman. Five years out with a back injury and goddamnit, at times I am not sure if I will ever be able to enjoy sex again... thinking back to those days.. was like being in a fucking porno when getting the roll on.. and all of a sudden, over night it was all taken away. All my friends are still partying.. having kids, getting married. What in the fuck am I doing? Not much.

Really fucking sorry for getting completely sidetracked.

Opiates on the other hand, are really fucking shitty in the club, cannot dance on them, cant drink on them, cant cum on them. Yup. Pretty much good for only when you are injured, or when you dont want to be around people but still want to get fucking ripped, or like I said, you have an injury and they are your lifeline that allow you to simply cook food daily, do the laundry, lol, need them to enjoy a fucking movie even. Could beat off once the pain is gone, but sure as fuck cannot cum, and by the time you figure that out you have thrown your back out again. I really kind of hate opiates/opioids as much as I love them, definitly love and hate. More like, necessity and death [not referring to addiction/withdrawal, referring to needing them to function after an injury].

Last edited by Herbs&Hopes; 24-11-2011 at 03:01.
  #5  
Old 23-11-2011, 15:43
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Thing is SWIM's plug on X doesn't sell X anymore, he found a OC connect though. Will OC's keep him awake for at least 7-8 hours starting at midnight?
  #6  
Old 23-11-2011, 16:45
LoveNwar LoveNwar is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 25-07-2011
Male from Portugal
Posts: 296
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

2 Different kinds of feelings...
But since ox pretty much feels like H, how can you beat that? even with ecstasy?...
  #7  
Old 23-11-2011, 17:02
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNwar View Post
2 Different kinds of feelings...
But since ox pretty much feels like H, how can you beat that? even with ecstasy?...
Haha SWIM thinks no drug in the world feels like X. He's more of an upper kind of guy than a downer. He still hopes it wouldnt just knock him out, he wants it to keep him awake.
  #8  
Old 23-11-2011, 17:11
Tigey Tigey is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 05-11-2011
Male from Australia
Posts: 279
Blog Entries: 1
Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Mate, starting this topic is all very well and good, but Oxycontin in my own experience is....well, comparing the two, oxycontin is the gun that someone brought to a knife fight.

And it's got full auto.

Put it this way, how many ecstasy dealers do you know who don't pop a few now and again.

Now, how many oxy/heroin dealers do you know how do pop a few now and again.

If you want to chill out and calm down without developing an expensive, all-consuming addiction, you can always smoke weed (assuming it doesn't give you paranoia). An ecstasy high is easily replaced with MDMA etc, but OC's will not keep you awake for 7-8 hours starting midnight. They're the kind of thing you want to take in bed, with a film on the telly, the volume set right, the lights turned off, chillaxed tunes on the stereo with one button on/off for tv/stereo controls, a low (as in 'non-high) friend on speed dial #1 and the hospital or drug information line on speed dial #2. And written down by the side of the bed, just in case you can't remember how to use speed dial mid-low.

Not everyone gets euphoria with opiates. Mostly those who do aren't taking them for chronic pain. Now I'm in chronic acute pain, I don't know why else you'd take them. I've got a raging beast to feed and tolerance grows like a bitch. Sure, I could down a handful of doves or mitsubishis (ecstasy brands) at my peak and dance the night away. But I'd rather take speed (amphetamines) than opiates for an 'upper' hit, and it'd be better for my long term health.

Having said all this, I admit I haven't intentionally used recreational drugs for closer to a decade than a year. In the interests of keeping your life together, stick with the E/MDMA! If in doubt, read the opiate recovery forum.

IF you're an upper kinda guy, don't choose downers. They'll just fuck you up and you'll start mixing them to try and get even to your baseline. Not worth the complications! Mental health 5-6 years later isn't fantastic for a lot of people doing up/down, and you sound like you might value yours.

Last edited by Tigey; 23-11-2011 at 17:13. Reason: uppers & downers don't mix well for most people.
  #9  
Old 23-11-2011, 17:21
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey View Post
Mate, starting this topic is all very well and good, but Oxycontin in my own experience is....well, comparing the two, oxycontin is the gun that someone brought to a knife fight.

And it's got full auto.

Put it this way, how many ecstasy dealers do you know who don't pop a few now and again.

Now, how many oxy/heroin dealers do you know how do pop a few now and again.

If you want to chill out and calm down without developing an expensive, all-consuming addiction, you can always smoke weed (assuming it doesn't give you paranoia). An ecstasy high is easily replaced with MDMA etc, but OC's will not keep you awake for 7-8 hours starting midnight. They're the kind of thing you want to take in bed, with a film on the telly, the volume set right, the lights turned off, chillaxed tunes on the stereo with one button on/off for tv/stereo controls, a low (as in 'non-high) friend on speed dial #1 and the hospital or drug information line on speed dial #2. And written down by the side of the bed, just in case you can't remember how to use speed dial mid-low.

Not everyone gets euphoria with opiates. Mostly those who do aren't taking them for chronic pain. Now I'm in chronic acute pain, I don't know why else you'd take them. I've got a raging beast to feed and tolerance grows like a bitch. Sure, I could down a handful of doves or mitsubishis (ecstasy brands) at my peak and dance the night away. But I'd rather take speed (amphetamines) than opiates for an 'upper' hit, and it'd be better for my long term health.

Having said all this, I admit I haven't intentionally used recreational drugs for closer to a decade than a year. In the interests of keeping your life together, stick with the E/MDMA! If in doubt, read the opiate recovery forum.

IF you're an upper kinda guy, don't choose downers. They'll just fuck you up and you'll start mixing them to try and get even to your baseline. Not worth the complications! Mental health 5-6 years later isn't fantastic for a lot of people doing up/down, and you sound like you might value yours.
I totally get where you're coming from. SWIM used to pop hydrocodone/vicodin and loved them, that's even before he started using mdma. The hydro would keep him awake LONGER than if he didn't use the hydrocodone. Like I also said in my above post, only reason SWIM is wanting to do the Oxy is because he can't get any mdma right now. If SWIM expeerienced staying awake longer on vicodin im pretty sure the oxy would be just as helpful to keep him awake or even better than the hydro.

Roll1N added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

If SWIM had a plug on uppers he would definetly go with those, I'm pretty sure he'd like the oxy though since he loved hydros.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please don't quote whole posts - it just junks the forum up.

Last edited by Roll1N; 23-11-2011 at 17:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #10  
Old 23-11-2011, 17:28
LoveNwar LoveNwar is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 25-07-2011
Male from Portugal
Posts: 296
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N View Post
Haha SWIM thinks no drug in the world feels like X. He's more of an upper kind of guy than a downer. He still hopes it wouldnt just knock him out, he wants it to keep him awake.
I know what you mean, because i've always been more of an upper myself (snorting coke is my thing). But, damn, how can i explain this (?)... have you ever tried H? It just takes you to another level. It currupts you from the inside, it promises you things you never thought possible in your dreams, and then the bitch betrays you!!! She just wont let you go! She wants you, forever, and you will learn to want her back...
If luck is by my side, i'll be out of all that drug thing soon. I'm trying soooo hard!!!
  #11  
Old 23-11-2011, 18:17
Tigey Tigey is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 05-11-2011
Male from Australia
Posts: 279
Blog Entries: 1
Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N View Post
If SWIM expeerienced staying awake longer on vicodin im pretty sure the oxy would be just as helpful to keep him awake or even better than the hydro.

If SWIM had a plug on uppers he would definetly go with those, I'm pretty sure he'd like the oxy though since he loved hydros.
The problem is, it's all about Mu. And I don't mean Moo like cows. In terms of receptors, vicodin gently massages what oxycontin smashes. Agonist? The only way oxy will keep you awake is if you develop a dependent habit and then it antagonises you every night. I'm up at 5.20am because of withdrawal, but it's not an uppy thing. It's a can't sleep can't move can't focus but can't stop falling through the floor type insomnia. Vicodin are so much safer to flirt with - even in your situ i'd pay double, quadruple, get your friends to hook you up, with anything but Oxycodone or Heroin. Once you're on, there's no easy off. If you read all the "tried heroin twice, gave it up threads" on DF (UTforumSE) you'll find there might be one guy who didn't get out before he screwed up. Just hundreds of "my life is ruined, heroin/oxy cost me everything". You're really not realising that oxy is synthetic heroin, for all intents and purposes.
  #12  
Old 23-11-2011, 19:20
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey View Post
The problem is, it's all about Mu. And I don't mean Moo like cows. In terms of receptors, vicodin gently massages what oxycontin smashes. Agonist? The only way oxy will keep you awake is if you develop a dependent habit and then it antagonises you every night. I'm up at 5.20am because of withdrawal, but it's not an uppy thing. It's a can't sleep can't move can't focus but can't stop falling through the floor type insomnia. Vicodin are so much safer to flirt with - even in your situ i'd pay double, quadruple, get your friends to hook you up, with anything but Oxycodone or Heroin. Once you're on, there's no easy off. If you read all the "tried heroin twice, gave it up threads" on DF (UTforumSE) you'll find there might be one guy who didn't get out before he screwed up. Just hundreds of "my life is ruined, heroin/oxy cost me everything". You're really not realising that oxy is synthetic heroin, for all intents and purposes.
SWIM already experienced the opiate withdrawl from the vicodin. He know's how it goes, not saying that he's gona abuse Oxy as well, the oxy will just be a lil subsitute til he finds another upper connect. I really doubt that 1 pill over a week period of time will get him addicted, he is much smarter than that.

Roll1N added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNwar View Post
I know what you mean, because i've always been more of an upper myself (snorting coke is my thing). But, damn, how can i explain this (?)... have you ever tried H? It just takes you to another level. It currupts you from the inside, it promises you things you never thought possible in your dreams, and then the bitch betrays you!!! She just wont let you go! She wants you, forever, and you will learn to want her back...
If luck is by my side, i'll be out of all that drug thing soon. I'm trying soooo hard!!!
No SWIM has never tried H. People have told SWIM that hydrocodone is a very mild heroin like high...since he just LOVED hydro he will absolutley fall in love with Oxy then. I have no doubt.

Last edited by Roll1N; 23-11-2011 at 19:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #13  
Old 24-11-2011, 02:09
LoveNwar LoveNwar is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 25-07-2011
Male from Portugal
Posts: 296
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N;
No [AUTOLINK
SWIM[/AUTOLINK] has never tried H. People have told SWIM that hydrocodone is a very mild heroin like high...since he just LOVED hydro he will absolutley fall in love with Oxy then. I have no doubt.
Avoid it. Take it from me. Stick to stuff that wont take your body as hostage.
  #14  
Old 24-11-2011, 05:00
Roll1N Roll1N is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 30-10-2011
25 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 415
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNwar View Post
Avoid it. Take it from me. Stick to stuff that wont take your body as hostage.
If only they were as easy to come by around here
  #15  
Old 24-11-2011, 05:03
Bunnintreez Bunnintreez is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 11-12-2009
Male from Canada
Posts: 204
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

there completely different drugs...if swiy wants something that would keep him awake and does ecstasy swiy should look for something like cocaine or mdma....Oxycontin is an opiate, in small doses it may give u a bit of energy but not the type of energy swiy is looking for, it is also very addictive. It may be smart to stay away from Oxy's and wait till your X guy re-ups or find a similar drugs, like cocaine, MDMA, ritalin etc.
  #16  
Old 25-11-2011, 07:28
coolhandluke coolhandluke is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-12-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,530
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Ecstasy vs. Oxycontin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbs&Hopes View Post

Opiates on the other hand, are really fucking shitty in the club, cannot dance on them, cant drink on them, cant cum on them. Yup. Pretty much good for only when you are injured, or when you dont want to be around people but still want to get fucking ripped, or like I said, you have an injury and they are your lifeline that allow you to simply cook food daily, do the laundry, lol, need them to enjoy a fucking movie even. Could beat off once the pain is gone, but sure as fuck cannot cum, and by the time you figure that out you have thrown your back out again. I really kind of hate opiates/opioids as much as I love them, definitly love and hate. More like, necessity and death [not referring to addiction/withdrawal, referring to needing them to function after an injury].
sorry to say but from my experience your post is total bullshit. just because you have had a certain experience with opiates does not mean that is the webster dictionary end all description of them. i have danced at concerts on opiates (while pretty fucked up and nodding slightly), i have drank very large amounts of alcohol on opiates (out on the town with friends), have also drank 20 beers+ whatever i drank while blacked out. i have experienced a lot of energy when using opiates and when on them worked very hard and enthusiastically while using them at work.

different people react different to drugs, that being said, most who use opiates for a little bit of time find the effect to be very uplifting and invigorating for a while before the addiction sets in extremely bad. also i have been with new comers to opiates who find their first use to be very energetic and uplifting (in fact me and my ex girl friend used oxycodone her first time and went to a dubstep show and danced the night away and then fucked hard and i came).

i am not trying to argue i just want to point out that your exact experiences with drugs to not mean that is going to be the same for everyone, or even a majority of people.

i also would love to talk everyone in the world out of trying opiates to save them from the pain i have suffered from being addicted (not sure if you were but your tone about them sounded that you at least were close to an addict), but if you are totally honest about the nature of the drug and how people react different you will do much better than making sweeping generalizations such as the DARE program in middle school.

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, addicted, addiction, dance, dealers, downer, downers, drug, drugs, ecstacy, ecstasy, entactogen, euphoria, euphoric, heroin, hydrocodone, insomnia, mdma, mdma euphoria, opiate, opiates, oxycodone, oxycontin, speed, stimulant, uppers, vicodin, withdrawal, xtc

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USA - Ecstasy 'does not damage brain power' Guttz Health (News) 11 25-02-2011 22:49
ECSTASY RECONSIDERED Alfa Ecstasy & MDMA 5 22-07-2007 09:15
Ecstasy - Parkinson's Connection? RealGanjaMan Health (News) 5 01-07-2006 18:46
ECSTASY: HOLLAND’S NEW EXPORT Alfa Miscellaneous News 1 15-03-2005 20:25
THE ECSTASY FACTOR Alfa Miscellaneous News 0 10-03-2004 13:43


Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:40.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved