Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kratom
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 15-11-2011, 23:48

23 y/o Male from United States
72ogerrabbit should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Experience with capsules, how many g/mg fit into 00, or 000 capsule?

SWIM has been tossing and washing by throwing the stuff in his mouth and then gulping down water. The powder tends to stick to the back of his throat and make him gag sometimes. SWIM now wants to make some capsules and will be purchasing a capsul filling machine but needs to decide if he wants 00 or 000 capsules. He doses 5g. How many mg/g will fit into a 00 capsule or 000. He doesn't want to have like 3-4 filled and one half way filled to obtain 5g.
Old 16-11-2011, 00:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Experience with capsules, how many g/mg fit into 00, or 000 capsule?

I take it you are talking about kratom (?)
The most dangerous capsules i actually ever gulped down were called "DRUIDS FANTASY" and they can be purchased legally, although they mimic lsd's effects. Well, for me it didn't provide any high at all, they simply stopped my digestion and nearly made me go to the hospital. I threw up a lot and managed to get better with a nights sleep... but it could have turnned out bad for me. Never again.

Post Quality Evaluations:
completly off topic and unhelpful
druids fantasy has nothing to do with kratom. Please stay on topic.
Old 16-11-2011, 00:25
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

It depends on how fine the kratom is powdered, presuming it has all the stems and veins removed and has been finly powdered then you could fit about .8 grams into a large 000 capsule. So that would be 6 or 7 capsules.
You can fit about .5 grams in a 00 cap, so you would need to take 10.

Personally i dont like using caps. While its great for avoiding the texture and taste they dont always dissolve at the same time which means the alkaloids are getting absorbed over a longer time making for a less intenst onset. Many people swear by them though.

You could always try making kratom tea or try mixing the powder into a small amount of sauce. Sometime i would use apple sauce or pesto. This masks the texture and taste and can be helped down with a bottle of water.
Old 16-11-2011, 00:44

23 y/o Male from United States
72ogerrabbit should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
It depends on how fine the kratom is powdered, presuming it has all the stems and veins removed and has been finly powdered then you could fit about .8 grams into a large 000 capsule. So that would be 6 or 7 capsules.
You can fit about .5 grams in a 00 cap, so you would need to take 10.

Personally i dont like using caps. While its great for avoiding the texture and taste they dont always dissolve at the same time which means the alkaloids are getting absorbed over a longer time making for a less intenst onset. Many people swear by them though.

You could always try making kratom tea or try mixing the powder into a small amount of sauce. Sometime i would use apple sauce or pesto. This masks the texture and taste and can be helped down with a bottle of water.
Yea, SWIM doesn't have time to make tea and hears making it is a waste because not all of it is really used. Also capsules would be nice because they can be given to friends instead of measuring everything out and just easier consumption in general.
Old 16-11-2011, 01:28
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I read somewhere that if using capsules don't tamper them. you can fit any wheres between 500-800mg (finely powdered kratom) like ianzombie stated in a 00 capsules but like I said if you don't tamper them (fill capsules loose without using the tamper to compress the powder) you will get more effects from them as they digest quicker. Also I heard if you poke holes on each end of each capsule that it allows them to digest quicker but I'm not sure if that actually works or not.

The 00 capsules seem pretty common and you should be able to fit 500mg in them loose.
Old 16-11-2011, 01:28
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21 Points: 21,800, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Tea takes about 20 minutes to make but will be felt in 10, it also gives the strongest initial kick of any method ive ever used.
Capsules can take anywhere up to an hour before you feel them, plus it takes plenty of time to cap the kratom, even with a machine.

You can do whatever you want but i would recomend making your own mind up through experience rather than what you hear. Kratom seems to effect people differently and different methods of consumption can offer different experiences.
Ive never been able to match the euphoria i got with tea with any other method, but ive never been able to match the duration from toss and wash. Its all about experimentation.
Old 17-11-2011, 00:56

30 y/o Female from United States
simianhorizon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I have been able to squeeze between .8 g and 1 g into a 00 capsule, but that was not with a capsule filling machine, it was with my hands and it was with powdered Peruvian Torch, but that probably weighs a little more by volume than powdered kratom (and the kratom I buy is micro-fine so I am guessing that if I made them they would weight a lot less than that). \

I have also put homemade kratom extract into caps, which is like little orange - red crystals (kind of similar in appearance to THC crystals) and with those I got about .6 g to .8 g. But once again, that was by hand.

If you are flexible on not buying a filling machine - the way I do it is just taking the large half of the cap in one hand and a little plastic card in the other and just scooping and packing it in until the larger half is full and leveled off, then I put the top half of the cap on and that's that. It goes pretty fast if you don't move like a sloth. I've done 100 grams of extract in about 15 minutes. But that method probably annoys the heck out of other people. I must admit though, the action of filling caps is kind of sentimental to me and reminds me of my days spent "whipping" and filling "beans" if you know what I mean I have cleaned up my act since then.

If you would like to save your money on the caps and a machine, I have found a way to consume powdered kratom that is much easier (for me at least). I measure out my Bali like this:

-lets assume that 1 teaspoon of Bali is about 3 grams
-we know that 3 teaspoons equal one tablespoon
-therefore, 1 tablespoon is about 9 grams (a decent starter dose for me)

1. I take one tablespoon out of my bag of Bali, (sort of packed in there well, the way one packs brown sugar into a measuring cup) and I level it off
2. dump it into a shot glass
3. I put a couple drops of water in the shotglass and a squirt of honey
4. Mix it all up with a tiny spoon or popsicle stick or whatever you have on hand that will fit in there well (butter knife, your finger, whatever) until it is a thick baby poo/baby food consistency
5. Scoop large dollops of the goo onto your tongue (barely even taste it)
6. Wash it down with some hot tea to get that stuff all ready to be extracted by your tummy. This hits me in about 15 minutes with the Bali, NO LIE.

Hope that helps - because I feel your pain as I HATE toss and wash. Nowhere near as disgusting as tea, but then again I never have looked in the mirror after dumping that tablespoon in my mouth and knowing I probably have teeth that look like I was eating dog sh*t cookies for lunch.
Old 23-11-2011, 05:24
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from USA - Florida
Eyeless105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

For the longest time I would only get my Kratom in capsules to avoid the horrid taste, but I've found that with a little practice it's much easier to just do a toss and wash. What I do is I take a little sip of what I'm washing it down with and keep it in the back of my throat. I then spoon my dose of Kratom on top of that and finish it up with a gulp of juice. The juice at the beginning keeps the Kratom from sticking to your mouth. I've gotten to the point where I almost don't even taste the Kratom at all, aside from Kratom burps lol.

Share this on:

Tags
7-hydroxymitragynine, analgesic, bali, ecstasy, kratom, kratom capsules, kratom extract, kratom powder, mdma, mitragyna speciosa, mitragynine, mitraphylline, molly, peruvian torch, powdered kratom, toss and wash

» New Threads
realocated to east coast and cant...
Last post by hypuchunsa334
1 Replies, 60 Views
Taking 3 1.5 mg K-pins
Last post by Dankitydankness
2 Replies, 49 Views
Creating a 'trip theatre'
Last post by ZeroAIC
6 Replies, 153 Views
AMT - is it worth it?
Last post by uncle_bud