Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-11-2011, 21:15

32 y/o Male from United States
JDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Alka seltzer & meth drink???

I have a buddy who told about this drink that he tried where he mixed meth & alka seltzer together in a glass of water. He said all you need is glass of with 4oz of water and about .2g of meth when the meth has dissolved, then add on 1 tab of alka seltzer & wait for it to stop fizzing. He said it takes about 10 to 15 mins before it kicks in and the high is amazing. Better then any other way he's every done meth. The high lasted for like 4 to 5 hours and it was like a rush the whole time. I have never heard anything like this before or read about anything to this nature. I wondering is there anyone else out there that has try this or know what i'm talk about. I looked all over to find information on this but I keep coming up short. He mess with me or does this drink really work?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please make sure to post in the correct forum.
Old 15-11-2011, 21:18
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Herbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way up
Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: Alka seltzer & meth drink???

Welcome to DF JDaddy, thanks for sharing your story of your friend, always remember in the future to utfse in case there are similar postings, this would be included under 'potentiation', you may try searching the term and see what other threads are about regarding it.

It is likely because of the alkaseltzer buffering the pH ('potential of hydrogen' is it?) of your stomach affecting absorption, in this case, a positive effect on it, assisting with a more rapid absorption, not sure why it helps the rushes so much, I think it helps in that the adjusted pH literally destroys less drug so your body has a chance to take in more of the complete dose than regularly without a buffer. Tums will work as well, anything which alkalizes your stomach acid. I believe alkaseltzer specifically, involves baking soda, I personally use a third to half a teaspoon of baking soda in brita filtered water (dont have a bacteriostatic filter yet) if I need rapid, within 30 minute, onset of my meds, works for my ibuprofen, oxycodone and also kratom tincure, have not used it with my other meds.
Old 20-11-2011, 13:53

Male from United States
idoggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Alka seltzer & meth drink???

beware, meth is already basic in ph, taking it with baking soda runs you the risk of alkalosis, not a pleasant and potentially fatal experience

Share this on:

Tags
alka seltzer, desoxyephedrine, drug, drugs-forum, meth, methamphetamine, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, stimulant