Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Dissociatives > Nitrous Oxide
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Nitrous Oxide N2O, Laughing gas

Old 15-11-2011, 02:31

23 y/o Male from United States
Apocrypha8 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%
How to inhale with only the whipped cream can?

SWIM has a bottle of reddi whip. He took it out of the fridge and is letting it sit without shaking it up until it is room temperature. The he is going to hold it straight and suck it through the top. Is this the correct way?
Old 15-11-2011, 02:46

31 y/o Male from United States
Lalaporo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Re: How to inhale with only the whipped cream can?

Yes but id say fill a balloon with it and let it cool down in there then when you take a hit make sure that you have some oxygen in your hit to, this is IMPORTANT
Old 15-11-2011, 02:55
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Herbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way up
Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

You both are wrong, sorry (hey except you were definitely right about letting the cartridge adjust temperature wise, they get so cold when fresh). Reddi whip prep? well smoke a bong make some cakes and/or cookies and chow down.

You need to goto a hardware/kitchen store and get a whipcream maker, or find a cracker at a headshop, and for both these a balloon recommended and do not let any fucking idiot fool you into thinking a hit directly from a whip cream maker is cool, or especially aand much more dangerous, a hit straight from a cracker as you could seriously fuck yourself up and lose an eye.

So anyways, order carts of n2o online and you can get like 200-500 for super cheap. Supplement yourself with a high-quality multivitamin and multimineral and more importantly for dissociatives is a high-quality vitamin B complex supplement daily and after having been on a binge, and you will binge with them, lol, without a b complex you are more likely to experience numbess in the extremities. Healthiest kind of binge in my opinion. Also, a GREAT compliment to so many different kinds of peaks it is ridiculous, especially psychedelics, not so much stimulants or opiates/opioids for me as it induced nausea at the time.
Old 15-11-2011, 03:01

31 y/o Male from United States
Lalaporo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbs&Hopes View Post
You both are dead wrong, sorry. Reddi whip, well smoke a bong make some cakes and/or cookies and chow down. You need to goto a hardware/kitchen store and get a whipcream maker, or find a cracker at a headshop, and for both these a balloon recommended and do not let any fucking idiot fool you into thinking a hit directly from a whip cream maker is cool, or especially aand much more dangerous, a hit straight from a cracker as you could seriously fuck yourself up and lose an eye.

So anyways, order carts of n2o online and you can get like 500 for super cheap. Supplement yourself with a high-quality multivitamin and multimineral and more importantly for dissociatives is a high-quality vitamin B complex supplement daily and after having been on a binge, and you will binge with them, lol. Healthiest kind of binge in my opinion. Also, a GREAT compliment to so many different kinds of peaks it is ridiculous, especially psychedelics, not so much stimulants or opiates/opioids for me as it induced nausea at the time.
Im sorry but you are dead wrong, it can be done from a whip cream can and it can be put into a balloon the was i described, so before you try to strike down someones post in a rude way you should know what your talking about... if he wanted whipits he would get them, he has a whip cream can tho so i am telling him the safest way to do it
Old 15-11-2011, 03:28

23 y/o Male from United States
Apocrypha8 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2 Points: 200, Level: 2
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Can SWIM use a bag as a balloon substitute without it not working?
Old 15-11-2011, 03:42
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%

Oh my god, do you need your hand held too? Yes, a bag will be fine. God, most kids figure out how to inhale nitrous from whipped creme on their own before the age of ten.

Not rocket science.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Unhelpful and rude
unnecessarily rude
truth was spoken
True
Not "true" just being completely rude for no reason.
unhelpful
Old 25-11-2011, 10:13

50 y/o Male from United States
Mrvicodin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocrypha8 View Post
SWIM has a bottle of reddi whip. He took it out of the fridge and is letting it sit without shaking it up until it is room temperature. The he is going to hold it straight and suck it through the top. Is this the correct way?

To me people are making a big deal of a simple thing. My dog prefers to just leave it cold; the concept being that the thicker the cream is, the less likely if accidently released that it will be able to go down into the lungs. Hold upright, apply lite pressure to only release gas and not product, and take shallow yet rapid breaths. There is only a tiny risk of ihhaling some cream, if you do'nt take huge breaths. Even so, it's likely to be more scarey than dangerous.

As long as you are manualy operating the nozzel, and don't try to like set up some rig that hooks up two cans for automatic release, or something stupid that could result in death by overdose, it's the most fun for a couple bucks.

NEVER use a mask with a strap where you could be rendered unconcious and die. Cans of Whipped Cream are one of the safest and cheapest things out there.

AND, if you do it right, you still g et to use most of the whipped cream, too.
Old 07-08-2012, 21:03

Male from Earth
swimo should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

reddi whip is fun in desperation. but honestly save yourself some money and buy a cracker and or whip cream maker, i just spent 4 bucks on a can of whip cream . not worth the 1 or 2 hits at most that you get and they last only for like a minuite each.
Old 28-12-2012, 01:53

24 y/o Male from United States
Multi should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

"So anyways, order carts of n2o online and you can get like 200-500 for super cheap"

possible for US Residents?
Old 30-01-2013, 15:20
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi View Post
"So anyways, order carts of n2o online and you can get like 200-500 for super cheap"

possible for US Residents?
Of course it is... It's the internet. We just can't give you any sources on DF.
Old 30-01-2013, 15:38
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.hookedonhelping really knows their shit.
Points: 2,272, Level: 7 Points: 2,272, Level: 7 Points: 2,272, Level: 7
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

If you decide to dabble with recreational use of Nitrous Oxide you may want to make sure you supplement your diet with Vitamin B12 as Nitrous will deplete this nutrient from your body with repeated use.

Nitrous is very addictive as alluded to by the nickname many give it; "hippy crack". Ingestion from whip cream bottles is very inefficient and expensive and is much cheaper when obtained as a charger or tank. It is also less damning to the environment when using it out of a refillable tank.
Old 30-01-2013, 17:46
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

i've done this in the past! once i was standing looking at the whipped cream inside the grocery store fridge and some young kids come up and each grab one and go at it! they invited me to join them and i couldn't resist.

we just held it with the nozzle pointing up and inhaled as much as possible and then i took mine to purchase and they put theirs back! it worked quite well for me but one of the other guys ended up with whipped cream on his face lol no one in the store seemed to notice!

better to buy the correct ones (whipped cream chargers) and the proper tool to use them with. where i live you can buy these at some convenience stores that specialize in selling exotic alcoholic beverages and cigars oh and head shops of course.
Old 30-01-2013, 18:01
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%

ordering 200-500 chargers could really be asking for trouble. This stuff is pretty easy to manage when it's expensive and in small quantities, but tanks and bulk orders of cartridges are really hard to keep track of, especially given the effects of the substance in question. Even well seasoned veterans of drug use have been caught in the trap of having an ungodly supply of a drug, realizing they've consumed massive quantities only after the fact.

in short "It's a TRAP!!!"
Old 01-02-2013, 00:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.seaturtle must live here.
Points: 1,361, Level: 5 Points: 1,361, Level: 5 Points: 1,361, Level: 5
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedonhelping View Post
If you decide to dabble with recreational use of Nitrous Oxide you may want to make sure you supplement your diet with Vitamin B12 as Nitrous will deplete this nutrient from your body with repeated use.

Nitrous is very addictive as alluded to by the nickname many give it; "hippy crack". Ingestion from whip cream bottles is very inefficient and expensive and is much cheaper when obtained as a charger or tank. It is also less damning to the environment when using it out of a refillable tank.
The addiction is psychologically intense and it takes the joy away from doing other drugs, and from life in general. An N2O binge could destroy someone within a few months, 1 whip cream can now and again is ok but buying even 1 box of cartridges is dangerous... the high is short so whatever N2O you have will be used in one session, and before you know it you'll be buying boxes everyday. The fiendishness level is up there with Cocaine.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:55

22 y/o Male from Canada
jdg91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaturtle View Post
The addiction is psychologically intense and it takes the joy away from doing other drugs, and from life in general. An N2O binge could destroy someone within a few months, 1 whip cream can now and again is ok but buying even 1 box of cartridges is dangerous... the high is short so whatever N2O you have will be used in one session, and before you know it you'll be buying boxes everyday. The fiendishness level is up there with Cocaine.
I totally agree with you there partly, a friend went through about 80-100 whipits in a night honestly probably breathing more no2 than air. He kept friending for more when he ran out luckily the store was closed or he probably would have got more and kept going. So yes very fiendish worse than he is with cocaine but, the next day he has no craving is at all and feels fine like nothing ever happened and this has happened on quite a few occasions spaced out over a few months. So yes the high is extremely addictive but give a nights sleep of abstinence and there is really no big problems (as long as you take your vitamin b12)
Old 03-05-2013, 05:03

18 y/o Female from United States
Miss.Tweakie is an unknown quantity at this point

The smoke shop down the street from my house sells purple cans with big black writing that says "Whippits" there pretty cool you can get a box of 10 for 8.50 comes with a little nozzle and a balloon.

Post Quality Evaluations:
don't discuss prices.
Old 30-06-2013, 21:59

20 y/o Male from United States
HighOnNature is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

I would agree that whip cream cans arnt the way to go but if you already got one then go for it. I work at Micky Ds and we go through cans all the time, I take hits off the empty ones right before I through them away and go right back to work. Great mid day pick me up! Eases all those sore muscles

HighOnNature added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg91 View Post
I totally agree with you there partly, a friend went through about 80-100 whipits in a night honestly probably breathing more no2 than air. He kept friending for more when he ran out luckily the store was closed or he probably would have got more and kept going. So yes very fiendish worse than he is with cocaine but, the next day he has no craving is at all and feels fine like nothing ever happened and this has happened on quite a few occasions spaced out over a few months. So yes the high is extremely addictive but give a nights sleep of abstinence and there is really no big problems (as long as you take your vitamin b12)
Haha I dont think I could bare to spend that much on one nights high but I do agree with the point your making but I think its just your friend that takes it to that extreme. I always say "Oh, Im just gonna do 2-3 and then save the rest for later"..... after the 6th one I finaley stop lol but damn 80-100??? Oh I only wish ^_^

HighOnNature added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Tweakie View Post
The smoke shop down the street from my house sells purple cans with big black writing that says "Whippits" there pretty cool you can get a box of 10 for 8.50 comes with a little nozzle and a balloon.
do the got whip cream in them or just N2O?

HighOnNature added 0 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Tweakie View Post
do they got whip cream in them or just N2O?

HighOnNature added 10 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaturtle View Post
Im not saying your completely wrong but Im not saying your completly right either lol. Ive been using N2O for a while now and box usually last me a 5-7 days and that # hasnt ever changed. I do develop a stong craving to do more during my sessions with it but this craving goes away after a while and stays gone. Ive been out for 3 days now and other then one it I got off a whip cream can at work today I havent had any in those 3 days but I feel no more need for a whippet high right now then any other high..... actually what I'm craving most is weed lol been clean for 22 days and it sucks! haha

HighOnNature added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Oh and by the way I did have a point with my first comment. At work I dont use a balloon or anything, just straight out og the can into my mouth, but thats with empty cans not ones full of whip cream lol

Last edited by HighOnNature; 30-06-2013 at 21:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, anesthetic, binge, death, dissociative, drug, drug forums, drug paraphernalia, drugs, drugs-forum, huffing, laughing gas, n2o, nitrous, nitrous oxide, paraphernalia