Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 10-11-2011, 01:33
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Denmark
NathanaelDK is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Possible update on combining MDMA and speed?

Hi there!

When my cat at the latest Fusion Festival combined MDMA with amphetamines (and alcohol) it found that this greatly improved the trip. Afterwards it has read about the potential dangers of this combination, namely increased chance of body heating which is linked to brain damage. It has also perused the threads on this board concerned with the issue. Somewhere it was suggested that this evaluation of risk may be outdated.

My cat has the naive thought that when you feel good, there's nothing wrong. It had never had any negative experiences with MDMA, not even psychological crashes, and at the festival it used it combined with speed three days in a row without any kind of downside. Is it certain that the combination leads to brain damage?

Otherwise, I thought I'd recommend my cat mixing the MDMA experience with coke instead. Any thoughts? Anyone tried this?

NathanaelDK added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

By the way, it was pure MDMA.

Last edited by NathanaelDK; 10-11-2011 at 01:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2011, 01:55
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Bad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way upBad Rabbits is on the way up
Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3 Points: 455, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Possible update on combining MDMA and speed?

The majority of recreational drugs are neurotoxic to some degree, polydrug use will generally increase neurotoxicity.

There's no magic answer, or combination I'm afraid.

If your considering the consequences of drug combinations, which you clearly are, that's always good. Keep hydrated, maybe look into supplements and health foods that will firstly protect, and aid your body's recovery.

Edit: Brain damage, as you are describing, wouldn't be immediately apparent.

Last edited by Bad Rabbits; 10-11-2011 at 02:24.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:43

Male from United Kingdom
sitNthink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

swim wouldn't recommend coke and mdma. swim only did it a couple of times before not bothering anymore. every line seems to cancel out your buzz but by time the line wears off and you start to come up again you're screwing for another line. My advice is don't bother with coke mdma because its a waist of both.
On the speed question, I dont know but have been wondering the same thing and was hoping the answer would be in here
Old 24-11-2011, 12:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from USA - Florida
Skullkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I'm no drug scientist or anything but I suggest if you are doing amphetamines with MDMA you keep both the dosages relatively low. Taking both at once will dehydrate you more, heat your body temp up more, make it harder to piss, speed your heart rate up intensely especially since you're going to be raging for hours with no fatigue. My cat has takin MDMA with Adderall a few times and had a blast but just to throw an opinion in I feel it can be very unsafe and I would not recommend doing it but if you do like I said be very safe and don't overdo it.
Old 24-11-2011, 13:51
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanaelDK View Post
Is it certain that the combination leads to brain damage?

Otherwise, I thought I'd recommend my cat mixing the MDMA experience with coke instead. Any thoughts? Anyone tried this?

By the way, it was pure MDMA.
I liked the way Bad Rabbits put it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Rabbits View Post
The majority of recreational drugs are neurotoxic to some degree, polydrug use will generally increase neurotoxicity.
MDMA is an amphetamine (Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) and does increase blood pressure,although in my experience this increase is fairly moderate. Speed is also an amphetamine, as we all know. Amphetamine Sulphate also has the effect of raising blood pressure. The two substances potentiate each other in a most enjoyable manner, but I believe that this interaction causes a more drastic increase in blood pressure than if only one or the other had been taken.

A drastic increase in blood pressure increases the risk of events such as heart attacks, strokes, and subarachnoid hemorrhage. Any of these may lead to brain damage, or death.

There may be an increased chance of serotonin toxicity, given that amphetamine reduces the reuptake of 5-HT, while MDMA increases the release of stored 5-HT (taken from this article):

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...tonin+syndrome

There may also be an increased risk of overheating and dehydration, especially in a party environment. Alcohol would add to the risk.

Cocaine also reduces the reuptake of 5-HT, and is well known for it's adverse effects on blood pressure. When I had a heart attack, the first thing the ER doctor asked was if I'd taken any cocaine that day. By my reckoning, Coke and MDMA are a more dangerous combination than Speed and MDMA.

The purity of MDMA can only be assured by lab testing, or by producing it yourself (which I am not advocating as it is illegal). The most you could say is that you believe it to be pure.

I'm not saying that these drugs are bad, but it is important to be well informed and to consider the risks involved. I have used all three substances in combination, and commonly used Amphetamine and MDMA in combination. I didn't consider the risks at all. You may remember that track by Pulp, Sorted for E's and Whizz, it pretty much sums up the attitude prevalent at the time.

I'm too decrepit now to even consider taking any one of the three substances mentioned. If I were to do so, I would avoid them in combination, no matter how euphoric the high.

Last edited by Mindless; 24-11-2011 at 14:07.
Old 28-11-2011, 06:58
Silver Member

37 y/o Female from Germany
Priapism9 is a decent psychonaut.

One thing is certain: Mix MDMA and Speed and your comedown will be one of the worst you have ever experienced. Have someone around just in case because you will feel hours of unexplained "despair". At least that is what swim and every one of swims friends have experienced after mixing Adderall XR and MDMA ...
Old 05-12-2011, 20:42
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Denmark
NathanaelDK is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Well, I think by now I have formed the opinion that every drug has its obvious dangers while combinations like MDMA and speed are even a little more dangerous. I have now talked with a few friends who also combined those and others who said they were okay. As I mentioned in the original post, my cat had tried it itself before and found that it greatly increases the fun. best drug experience ever. I might also add that my cat is always well informed when it tries anything and that it always keeps an eye on itself while on the influence. My cat isn't the kind of cat which uses as high doses as possible. For it drugs are about moderation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priapism9 View Post
One thing is certain: Mix MDMA and Speed and your comedown will be one of the worst you have ever experienced. Have someone around just in case because you will feel hours of unexplained "despair". At least that is what swim and every one of swims friends have experienced after mixing Adderall XR and MDMA ...
This isn't certain. My cat never had any comedown from MDMA or any combination with MDMA. The only thing it can remember from using MDMA, speed, and alcohol three days in a row and then coming home is a certain afterglow that made it see beauty in everything in a very sensitive manner. that was a good experience.

Share this on:

Tags
3.4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, adderall, alcohol, amphetamine, blood pressure, brain damage, coke, comedown, drugs, ecstasy, entactogen, mdma, serotonin, stimulant, xtc