Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-11-2011, 00:58

24 y/o Male from United States
yokiki is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
First Time High On Morphine

Tomorrow Barack Obama's pet cat's ferret will be taking two extended release 30mg morphine sulfate pills tomorrow before his college classes. It wants to know what the general effects would be. It has researched this topic extensively but wants to be re-ensured. This ferret happens to be 180 lbs and 6'4 feet tall. It has had previous experiments with Adderall, Xanax, Vicodin, and Valium, but has never experienced a full euphoric high due to lack of adequate dosage. What will this high feel like, how long will it last, and will it be noticeable?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:15
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.
Re: First Time High On Morphine

Hi pal, frankly I'm obliged to say that 60mgs of morphine is a very high dose for someone with little to no experience with opiates. Also, I don't see it being appropriate for a college environment.
I'd recommend you only take one (only 30mgs); extended release tablets have markedly less euphoric effects than instant release, so let it dissolve in your mouth before you swallow it with water.
And yes, it will be noticable. You're likely to become very sedated, and will visibly look to be on drugs because your pupils will become very small, you may sweat a lot, and could be very much inclined to sleep.
Is there any reason in particular you want to take it during college, if that's not too personal a question?
I'd recommend you take it when all your classes are done, and you have no work to do. Just chill at home, listen to your favourite music, relax, and enjoy the high. Taking morphine orally has a very beautiful, dreamy effect, and chances are you'll really enjoy it. For first timers, they effects usually last for quite some time (five hours plus). You're likely to be tired and lazy the next day, but it doesn't induce a hangover.
The only potential drawback is nausea, which can be very unpleasant. Morphine can make you feel very sick, and some people actually vomit. If this happens, try not to let it ruin the experience for you.

So, don't take both tablets - take one after class, let it dissolve and enjoy. Then you can keep the other one for another time .. good luck, from Shleepie x

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great and safe advice.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:30

It's been popping pills since it was in high school... it feels as if pills make the day less boring and is something worth looking forward to. But the ferret's incredibly stubborn and will probably pop the pill before class anyway. By "noticeable" do you mean a "nodding off to sleep and drooling" noticeable? Or a "droopy-eyed and slightly lazy noticeable" ?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:44
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
FearlessLink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2

I would think that you would be "droopy-eyed and slightly lazy noticeable." Considering you have experience with downers, I don't think it'll effectively sedate you to a high enough degree that you get a nod, unless your class just happens to be extremely boring. I say this partly because with my own experience, I very rarely obtain a nod from a 60mg dose of oral morphine. But, it has happened, at which time I was very happy.

Then again if you have a very good tolerance to narcotics you may not even be noticed as high, unless someone is very experienced with identifying it.

FearlessLink added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

"I very rarely obtain a nod from a 60mg dose of oral morphine. So your 30 mg dose, if you choose to take that 30 and not the 60, should leave you only slightly lethargic."* I meant to throw that sentence in there.

It can be hard to tell, as I don't actually know you, or how you are effected by drugs as I would if I actually saw you on them.

Last edited by FearlessLink; 10-11-2011 at 01:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2011, 01:49
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
By "noticeable" do you mean a "nodding off to sleep and drooling" noticeable? Or a "droopy-eyed and slightly lazy noticeable" ?
You won't be drooling, but you could easily fall asleep. It's a really tough call, because people can react to morphine differently. For some people, like a friend of mine, the euphoria was so pleasurable for him that he was really stimulated, active, talking animatedly and so on. While I on the other hand had difficulty keeping my eyes open. This event was in a classroom by the way, we were on 20mgs of oxycodone each, which is an opiate like morphine.
It's pretty hard to tell, which is why I recommended trying it out at home. That way you can test the water and see if you could pull off sobriety when you're in class. When you get morphine right, and you just have this gentle, glowing pulse in your tummy and you feel just great all over, it's really fun to be in class. You can function perfectly. It's just a bit sketchy for a first-timer. (On the oxycodone I asked for sick leave, left the school and slept in McDonalds .. )
What pills were you popping, by the way?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLink View Post
I would think that you would be "droopy-eyed and slightly lazy noticeable." Considering you have experience with downers, I don't think it'll effectively sedate you to a high enough degree that you get a nod, unless your class just happens to be extremely boring. I say this partly because with my own experience, I very rarely obtain a nod from a 60mg dose of oral morphine. But, it has happened, at which time I was very happy.

Then again if you have a very good tolerance to narcotics you may not even be noticed as high, unless someone is very experienced with identifying it.

FearlessLink added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

"I very rarely obtain a nod from a 60mg dose of oral morphine. So your 30 mg dose, if you choose to take that 30 and not the 60, should leave you only slightly lethargic."* I meant to throw that sentence in there.

It can be hard to tell, as I don't actually know you, or how you are effected by drugs as I would if I actually saw you on them.
Yeah. Like I said before, none of the pills SWIM popped before really worked on him. To be honest he thinks he set his expectations too high and was expecting to feel really good, especially after he popped two 7.5 vicodins. But it didn't really happen. (I think that may have worked on him a little bit, because he was itchy, talkative, and felt kind of glued to the chair.) But it only lasted around an hour. With the Xanax, Adderall, and Valium? Nothing. So he couldn't really speak for himself when it comes to tolerance. He might just break the second pill in half. (It's almost as if his destiny is to not do drugs lol. Weed or K2 hasn't gotten him high yet after various attempts haha.) Back to the subject, he does take hydroxyzine or herbal sleep-aids frequently because of his insomnia so he may have unknowingly built up a large tolerance to sedatives. I have a feeling that his crappy drug-luck will intervene and he will probably end up sober after popping them. *sigh*
Old 10-11-2011, 02:13
Silver Member

Well, if weed and K2 (As in hydromorphone?) haven't gotten to you at all, 30 mg of morphine shouldn't do a whole lot. If none of these fairly powerful sedatives have made you too sleepy to function, in fact, then the M won't.

I hope you manage to obtain a good buzz, but remember these meds are addictive and it's a nasty habit to jump into. You could become addicted with continued use, even if they aren't getting you "high." Just had to throw that in there for safety reasons, I wouldn't want anyone becoming addicted, especially not even obtaining ANY euphoria from the equation. Then you'd be in quite a pickle, indeed.

FearlessLink added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

As far as the vicodin goes, hydrocodone is a more "in your face" high. Morphine is a dreamy like buzz that makes you feel very good, and sometimes your body will feel tight, you might even describe it as an achy feeling. Especially in your neck or legs. It happens differently sometimes for different people. Anyhow, I hope I and the others have provided enough information so that you can make a choice that you feel is best for you.

Last edited by FearlessLink; 10-11-2011 at 02:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2011, 02:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLink View Post
Well, if weed and K2 (As in hydromorphone?) haven't gotten to you at all, 30 mg of morphine shouldn't do a whole lot. If none of these fairly powerful sedatives have made you too sleepy to function, in fact, then the M won't.

I hope you manage to obtain a good buzz, but remember these meds are addictive and it's a nasty habit to jump into. You could become addicted with continued use, even if they aren't getting you "high." Just had to throw that in there for safety reasons, I wouldn't want anyone becoming addicted, especially not even obtaining ANY euphoria from the equation. Then you'd be in quite a pickle, indeed.

FearlessLink added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

As far as the vicodin goes, hydrocodone is a more "in your face" high. Morphine is a dreamy like buzz that makes you feel very good, and sometimes your body will feel tight, you might even describe it as an achy feeling. Especially in your neck or legs. It happens differently sometimes for different people. Anyhow, I hope I and the others have provided enough information so that you can make a choice that you feel is best for you.
K2 as in synthetic marijuana. And Really? That's not good. Would that apply if he's doing different pills each day?
Old 10-11-2011, 02:26
Silver Member

Ah, I see. I thought that was possibly what you meant but had to ask bout the k2, as it's pertinent to the discussion and the questions you posed.

And yes, even if you don't think you're feeling the effects of a narcotic your body can and will still become addicted to it. As for would that apply for different pills, not really. If they were not of the same family. Such as opiates/benzotes/speed. But, if you used those drugs all together or in a short period of time, I could definitely see you having a rough come down. That's of course if you used enough of these drugs to matter. An extremely small dose wouldn't make too much a difference, I wouldn't think.

I'm not a scientist, doctor, or expert. I'm just answering honestly in part from experience, and in knowing the fact that drugs are addictive reguardless. Even if you don't feel you need them, your body may build a physical dependence.
Old 10-11-2011, 20:56

Just as an update, his beliefs were proven right again, as a 30mg morphine tablet accomplished nothing but making swim very tired and nodding off to sleep by the end of the school day. However, this same pill worked wonders on a friend who was a complete virgin to narcotics, it even made her nauseous. There must be something it's taking that has raised my tolerance to opiates. SWIM'll attempt to double the dosage later next week, but for now, sleepytime.
Old 10-11-2011, 22:42
Silver Member

Thank you for the update, I was just about to get on and ask you how it went. I'm sorry if my advice didn't give you the help you were looking for!

Next time, like you said, take two of them. If it made you sleepy than two will get you "in there."

But always remember be careful with these drugs, since you have little or no experience with opiates.
Old 11-11-2011, 00:08
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

geez i would not take this before class... you will probably fall asleep or at least into a nod on even 30 mgs...

and now my pet cat wants a pet ferret!!!

eta: morphine makes my rattie girl stimulated but calm. but everyone could tell she did 'something'... she had a certain 'look' about her she was told... however all her friends felt sleepy and noddy from it... my rattie girl would amuse herself by running up and down the hall... so you may either be very droopy and noddy, and tired, or you might be too restless to sit still and then suddenly nod...

i would wait til after class! maybe at the end of class? you could wash off the coating (if it has it) and make it fast release and then do it under your tongue... you will have a mouthful of goo though be warned... just swallow it! and wash it down with something nice tasting. my rattie girl preferred shooting these but taking them orally and taking a little less each time worked well for her for tapering from opiates since they lasted a long time when you leave the coating on.

Last edited by ratgirldjh; 11-11-2011 at 00:13.
Old 11-11-2011, 00:16
Silver Member

it's true that it may not be the best idea in the world before class. But, it's up to everyone what they do and when they do it. I've done a lot of things like this before class and was always okay, but shit happens.

He already said that the 30 didn't do anything to him, and we've discussed his fairly high tolerance (reasons somewhat unknown.) So he should be okay.

I'd hate to be responsible for anyone getting in trouble or getting sick, though. Remember to be careful when you do this! I've said it numerous times throughout the thread and can't stress it enough.

if it's what you want to do, though, do it. It's not like there aren't a million other people in the world getting high before school.

Share this on:

Tags
addicted, analgesic, avinza, drugs, euphoria, first time morphine use, kadian, kapanol, morphine, ms contin, msir, narcotics, nodding, nodding off, opiate, opiates, opioid, oral morphine, oramorph, roxanol, sedatives, vicodin, weed