Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 07-11-2011, 19:26

32 y/o Male from United States
FUTURISTIC_LINGO is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
experiences with am-1248

Hey, Does anyone have AFOAF who has had any experiences with AM-1248?
Old 10-11-2011, 07:45

Male from United States
DaleGribble is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: experiences with am-1248

I had a dream that I had ordered it for the first time from a reliable vendor and found it very very weak compared to other AM testing,
Old 15-11-2011, 15:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
hatrix is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

My cat received 250mg of AM-1248 on Saturday. He got around to smoking some Sunday night. His experience was a very scary one. My cat OD'd on the cannabinoid.

He unwrapped the damp looking clumpy substance contained in foil and tried to measure around 5-10mg on his scale. For some reason this substance didn't want to come up on the scale easily. My cat could only get it to show weight at about 30mg. He decided to weigh that amount and then eye ball a very very small portion. This was a bad mistake. He's aware eyeballing is bad, but seeing as the weighed amount wasnt to crazy, he figured he could do it safely.

He scrapped some powder onto Cannabis ash inside of his water pipe and took a decently large hit. He held the hit in for about 10 seconds and exhaled. Almost instantly he knew this was a mistake. His vision started to become super bright and glossy and everything was extremely vibrant. He knew he was becoming way to high and his heart started to feel like it was going to explode out of his chest. His heartbeat seemed like it was incredibly fast but looking back now he doesn't think it was anything extreme. He was experiencing the "fear" as others have described it.

He thought he was going to die, that this was the end and he fucked up bad. My cat tried laying down and closing his eyes while listening to music. It didn't help to keep his mind off it. He just could not calm himself down no matter how much he told himself it would be over soon.

Thankfully after 20-30 minutes my cat was back at baseline. Very short acting substance. My cat says that in regular dosages AM-1248 is a delightful cannabinoid, equally enjoyable to his other favorite cannabinoids such as AM-2201 and JWH-122.

My cat does recommend it, but he also recommends extreme caution when weighing this substance. No one wants to experience the fear associated with an OD.

My assumption with the above post is that a tolerance was present. My cat had no cannabinoid tolerance present when using as he was abstaining from any so as to fully experience the new cannabinoid.
Old 18-01-2012, 01:13

Male from United States
godlike1213 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrix View Post
My cat received 250mg of AM-1248 on Saturday. He got around to smoking some Sunday night. His experience was a very scary one. My cat OD'd on the cannabinoid.

He unwrapped the damp looking clumpy substance contained in foil and tried to measure around 5-10mg on his scale. For some reason this substance didn't want to come up on the scale easily. My cat could only get it to show weight at about 30mg. He decided to weigh that amount and then eye ball a very very small portion. This was a bad mistake. He's aware eyeballing is bad, but seeing as the weighed amount wasnt to crazy, he figured he could do it safely.

He scrapped some powder onto Cannabis ash inside of his water pipe and took a decently large hit. He held the hit in for about 10 seconds and exhaled. Almost instantly he knew this was a mistake. His vision started to become super bright and glossy and everything was extremely vibrant. He knew he was becoming way to high and his heart started to feel like it was going to explode out of his chest. His heartbeat seemed like it was incredibly fast but looking back now he doesn't think it was anything extreme. He was experiencing the "fear" as others have described it.

He thought he was going to die, that this was the end and he fucked up bad. My cat tried laying down and closing his eyes while listening to music. It didn't help to keep his mind off it. He just could not calm himself down no matter how much he told himself it would be over soon.

Thankfully after 20-30 minutes my cat was back at baseline. Very short acting substance. My cat says that in regular dosages AM-1248 is a delightful cannabinoid, equally enjoyable to his other favorite cannabinoids such as AM-2201 and JWH-122.

My cat does recommend it, but he also recommends extreme caution when weighing this substance. No one wants to experience the fear associated with an OD.

My assumption with the above post is that a tolerance was present. My cat had no cannabinoid tolerance present when using as he was abstaining from any so as to fully experience the new cannabinoid.
Sounds a lot like my freakout on am-2233, the fear sucks! Becareful with the AMs, it seems everytime I give a new am a first go, or do one with no tolerance, I tend to get "the fear"
Old 18-01-2012, 01:24
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
cannabinoia is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

My friends pet donkey agrees with the previous warnings and cautions for the AM series, a little goes a long way. For any AM series i would start with about 100-200 micrograms and work up from there, adding 100mcg increments, and waiting at least 20 minutes before increasing dose.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:01

27 y/o Male from United States
Dr.Clamdigger is an unknown quantity at this point

So far I’ve only read complete nonsense on this thread. Monkey#7 Is currently obtaining a sample of Am-1248 and a full report will soon be submitted.
Old 23-01-2012, 12:58
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
d42kn355 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Yes the glossy does appear my cat is enstein reincarnate mental control is the moderation key for this element yes an protective brain element uplifting super sad estein cat said to me while sitting on the porch drinking some light beer said his kitty and his girl friend was killed vehically by Seth Adam smith and it gave home great pains for loading his precious sweet girl kitty kat at the age of fifthteen months Einstein kitty was broken hearted two year passed he sat there and said that was a massive pain too his heart and soul effects where blurry at first that concern is the slight paranoia with a slight since it will be ok heart race not really 300 mg 5 gm damiana energetic not over welming happy smily able to clearly think ad dd solution for some Children possible Riddelin effect with out the addiction Einstein cat said that he burned light fluffy powder up to most 75 mg at one time just a weird since of worry was looming not on dying but paranoia of everybody else but my cat was happy and want to go up to 2 gm to 28 gm damiana it feel no body pain no achy lungs just hungry happy and high he says stay on the lightest side of useage for best long term effects with no guilt funny smell and a neutral taste very hard to weigh closing the bag can make a plume of parcels floating in the air easily inhailed with exp the cat believes it is very safe and if not safer than the real marijuana plant itself thank you glossy eyes
Someone sampled too much AM-1248

My Feline friend Ziggui was wondering the comparison on CB selectivty over AM-1248 and AM-2201. Ziggui wishes to know if the onset is as intense as AM-2201 and if there is any sense of visual impairment?
AM-2201 tends to make Zigguis neck and shoulders very tense, and is hoping to find some kind of replacement for AM-2201.
Old 28-01-2012, 03:06

27 y/o Male from United States
Dr.Clamdigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Nutrient: Am-1248

Molecule: 1-[(N-methylpiperidin-2-yl)methyl]-3-(adamant-1-oyl)indole

Dose: 7-12mg (eyeball) Dose Note: defiantly not as potent as Am-2201 should need about 80% more of the nutrients to start then reapply in same increments until desired effect is reached.

Application: Vaped off glass apparatus

Duration: (20-30min main effect) (up to 90min comedown on larger dose)

Description: A white slightly chalky powder that was strangely sweet

Effect Summery: Monkey#7 applied a fair amount of Am-1248 to his garden kicked in somewhat fast. Monkey#7 noticed enhanced visuals (more vibrant and glossy) and a nice uplifting effect with hints of stimulation ,but does get pretty intense and “rushy” at doses around 10mg. Noticeably weaker than Am-2201 but let us remember just how retardedly strong Am-2201. Overall a refreshing change, Am-1248 is a unique noteworthy chem. that tested with good results.

Yours truly, Clamdigger PhD.
“The doctor will see you now.”
Old 22-03-2012, 17:30

Male from United States
jonnyd should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

ok please people these are highly active research compounds you never ever vape pure chem. Its a freaking death wish, You do know that if you where to eat a G of that you would most likely go into respitory failiure I have heard and seen nothing but bad results from newbies vaping pure chem. Next Time Make yourself a 30/1 ratio blend hit it once and wait 5 min if you have a good vendor u will be sativa stunned

Share this on:

Tags
am-1248, am-2201, am-2233, am2201, cannabinoid, cannabinoids, drug test, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, snorting, spice, synthetic cannabinoid, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic cannabis, synthetic marijuana, thc