Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 06-11-2011, 17:43

Male from United States
kieplangdu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Should I approach my crack smoking neighbor ?

I saw my neighbor smoking cracks couple of times. I am thinking of approaching him to chill together. May be his connection gets better than the BS my connection has lately. He is right across from my house. Should I and how ?
Old 06-11-2011, 18:36
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Dark Mage is on the way upDark Mage is on the way upDark Mage is on the way up
Points: 487, Level: 3 Points: 487, Level: 3 Points: 487, Level: 3
Re: Should I approach my crack smoking neighbor ?

SWIM doesn't think thats a good idea. Based on experience, Crack smokers are (typically) paranoid and not to friendly towards people they don't know, unless (hypothetically speaking) a person came with some crack (to smoke) but that still wouldn't make the situation safe. The fact is SWIY doesn't know that persons character and what kind of motives he might have.

It's a big risk to take just because SWIYs connection sucks. This sounds like a perfect time to stop before it becomes something SWIY can't control.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 06-11-2011 at 20:05.
Old 06-11-2011, 18:55

Male from United States
GermanTank should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

Loose....Loose situation....why get to know someone that may take your introduction as a method to break in while your not home....however if you live for this type of nonsense human drama...then get to know him get jealous...rip him off....if he has better stash....

Crack and meth...no good comes of them.....
Old 06-11-2011, 19:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
3.4-Empathy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

basing this on experince of being a regular MDPV smoker ( which is a dopamine reuptake drug) aswell as other dopaminic drugs, the are usually paranoid.
but if I was approached by someone I clearling knows who lives across the road from me, and engaged in convostation, that was on the same sorta wave lenth. he may not be scetchy with you. but I wouldnt mention about crack right away....
Old 06-11-2011, 19:44
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 623, Level: 3 Points: 623, Level: 3 Points: 623, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieplangdu View Post
May be his connection gets better than the BS my connection has lately.
Kinda offtopic, i know, but the "my connection is crappy lately" syndrome is more often than not a sign of tolerance buildup. So the thing to do is take it easy for a while. And not get involved with crackheads on the sole base that they too are crackheads.
Old 06-11-2011, 21:57

Male from United States
kieplangdu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Großschmackhaft View Post
Kinda offtopic, i know, but the "my connection is crappy lately" syndrome is more often than not a sign of tolerance buildup. So the thing to do is take it easy for a while. And not get involved with crackheads on the sole base that they too are crackheads.
I don't think so. It's been very speedy. I think they cut it with amp or something and they are very speedy not like before. And by lately, I meant last 2 years have been mostly crap with good stuff once in a long while.
Old 27-09-2012, 04:19

34 y/o Male from United States
Stickyricky29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Bumping an old thread thatis some what related to what my new thread would be if I were able to post a new thread. Sorry but this is important. To me anyway. If somebody wants to move my thread or whatever that's cool.

What should swim do?

High rise apartment neighbor has been smoking crack. For let's say a week on and off. Of course he's behind a closed door so swim only know this because of the smell. Swim knows the smell. Swim doesn't smoke crack but he sure doesn't mind a few bumps here and there. Ok so here's where Swim is torn and needs advice. Swim doesn't want to get the guy in trouble but what a dumb fuck. C'mon, this is not the place to go on a bender at all. Swim really doesn't understand why he hasn't had his door kicked in yet. Swim also has a young hamster who shouldn't be familiarized with what crack smells like. It's permeating badly. If swim stands at his kitchen door, the smell is present. Walk out into the hallway and it smells like a crack house. Mind you it would be a crack house with marble floors and crystal wall sconces.

A little background on neighbor....
Living there with his families permission. Building is more of a vacation home for most people.
Had his girlfriend living there as well until a few days ago. Previous to that they had a physical fight and she went to the hospital with injuries. What a dick right?
At this moment Swim can hear him clanging around in his kitchen. He's opened and closed (slammed) his entry door repeatedly.

All of this would be rather entertaining if Swim were single. Swim would knock on his door, and just tell him to settle the fuck down. But that's not the case.

What should swim do? Call his uncle? Call the police? Swim really doesn't like that idea. Understand if swim can hear him rattling things around in his apartment swim would be awfully nervous making that call unless I left the building. Paranoid? Maybe. But considering the lack of rest this dudes had swim doesn't want to risk neighbor making the connection and possibly retaliating. I'll stop here and hopefully get some replies to my dilemma.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for finding a thread to post in rather than creating another redundant thread.
Old 29-09-2012, 22:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
moclov4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

What's up StickyRicky ...

first of all, you're 100% sure it's crack? I've been smoking a 40 bag on and off since last night; there is no smell of crack in my room. you know why? because crack is actually vaporized, similar to how meth is "smoked", instead of "smoking" like weed or cigarettes - their plant material actually undergoes combustion, meaning that the weed/tobacco actually burns, resulting in smoke & particulate matter that is then inhaled. Crack, however, when smoked correctly, should have the majority of the hit be closer to clear during the whole process of "smoking" - as a result, the cocaine particles are most effective for only a short period of time, immediately after the rock melts into oil and then vaporizes.

SO, the point of that mini crack chemistry lesson was that - pretty much all of the crack I've ever smoked or been around, if it had ANY odor, only had a smell lingering for a few seconds.

2) I understand your concern about your child being around this, but from what you've said so far, your neighbor, apart from being noisy and probably having some domestic violence issues, hasn't done anything intrusive - besides the whole smell thing, which is kind of hard to wrap my head around at the moment to be honest. Anyway, it's not like your neighbor is coming into your house and then blowing crack smoke into your kids' face ... right?

I honestly don't think you'll get very far if you call the cops or his uncle or anyone else - most likely, the only thing you'll accomplish here is getting your neighbor pissed off at you; this will definitely not help you in any way. I think you should ...

3) Man up, go over there, and talk to him face to face. Don't write a letter, don't leave a message on the phone, don't do anything except go to him directly, calmly and as neutrally as possible voice your "concerns" (instead of "problems" - implies he is at fault; even if he is, that's not the important thing here) about the noise, and then bring up the fact that your kid may or may not have/will be exposed to crack. Unfortunately, if he is inside his own apartment and not actually bothering you (noise is not considered a point of contention by most - that comes with apartment living), he isn't doing much wrong. Ok, so technically it's illegal, and you could be a big fat snitch and complicate this guys' life even more, but it DOES NOT mean you should. In fact, like I said, you will ONLY make things WORSE if you do so. First of all, the cops are not going to respond in minutes, kicking down the door because of a single crack-smoking neighbor (well unless you live in a really small town), they'll get there when they get there. There would be LOTS of stuff, legal-related and otherwise, that you'd have to go through and deal with. Ask yourself, is it really worth it to you?

4) Realize that the personal life decisions of others, regardless of your own feelings about the matter, are things that you can certainly have an opinion on - but more often than not, you just have to bite your tongue and not say/do anything about it. Even when you have a couple of legit concerns (noise & crack smell), you will need to learn to pick and choose your battles.

wow, I just realized how absurdly long this reply is. I've been up too long, probably.

TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ = TL;DR - Man up, talk to neighbor about the noise, mention the crack smell, IMO it would be dumb and actually probably much worse if you go to the cops/anyone else about it. Good luck!

-Jonz
Old 30-09-2012, 19:33
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

You need to protect your kid. If his girlfriend isn't going to press charges, you should. He has already been violent, it is only a matter of time till he does it again. Wait till he is nice and fucked up, full of crack, and have him hauled off to jail.

When there are kids involved, there is no dishonor turning to the cops to clean up a mess.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, crack, crack smoking, drugs-forum, stimulant