Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 23-03-2006, 06:56
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from Australia
kritikal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Rectal Administration of opiates

Although there seems to be alot of stigma accosiated with this route of administration SWIM tried it the other day.

The drug of choice was Oxycodone. SWIM had tried Oral and insufflating this chemical each with good results.

SWIM must say though that Rectal Administration is by far the best. It is relatively quick to kick in, with an onset between Oral and Snorting. The high achieved from this method however is as strong as Snorting with a rush equal to it andthe duration of oral.

It sure is funny thinking about somebody shoving something up there ass. However swim is very open to all routes besides IM or IV. If you do not have a problem with this route and are not Homophobic this route is highly suggested!
Old 23-03-2006, 07:18
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
So, just to clarify your post; you're saying that taking drugs and shoving them up your ass is a "good" thing?
Old 23-03-2006, 08:24

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
SWIM is still standing by his firm belief after watching someone vomit in his car after rectally administering 40 mg oxycontin that shoving drugs up ones ass is probably not a good thing. it may be more economically viable, better intensity, and longer duration, but SWIM does not exactly relish the idea of either having too strong of an experience, or realizing where exactly those delicious pills are residing in one's body after such an administration route. to each his/her own, though.
Old 23-03-2006, 08:43

From SWIMS experiences although uncomfortable while administering it is much better, SWIM has had no nausea whatsoever or any problems at all for that matter.

It is far better than snorting as only the compound is absorbed by the membranes while filler still resides and comes out next time you use the toilet
Old 03-04-2006, 14:58

Male
r-evolution is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
my expierience is that trectal administration has about the same bioavailability as snorting, but a lower peak, that means that thre drug is absorbed into the body slower and that means that for newbies theres less of a chance of overdosing. and uit has absolutely nothing to do with nausea. someone who shoves some drug upp his ass and pukes from that would have surely puked, too, if he'd snorted or even mainlined it.
Old 06-04-2006, 00:12

Male
psitryp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
SWIM happens to know that rectal administration is considered rather unpredictable. The bioavailability of a substance when administered this way tend to fluctuate quite a bit if one compares to oral administration.
However this is almost certainly the case when snorting medium-large amounts of powder also so SWIM guess the two has the same disadvantage in the somewhat uncertain absorption.

Now if SWIM had to pick one of them he would definitely pick the rectal route as he despise putting things up the nose and then feel the stuff dripping down the throat, bluerg. SWIM has also noticed that he gets less nausea and a higher peak compared to the oral route. The risk for overdose is probably the same as for the snorting route.

Just start low people.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:32

In terms of side effects it is definently the most comfortable. I have never really experienced nausea from opiates though.

The good thing about rectal administration over oral is that you can have a good meal prior, and still get the expected effect.

As for consistency, SWIM has found it equal none the less. Rectal administration is a good way to slowly bring you to the desired high if wanted.
As it is an aqeous solution you go bit by bit and the Onset is relatively quick.

Usually after taking a bump and feeling that burn then the drip you kinda think, "No way am i doing that again". Rectal is painless although the administration is slightly uncomfortable.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:36

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
swim would still pick snorting, theres nothing like picking multicolored boogers the next day! and besides you can always rub off the coating if its ms or oxy contin.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:33

Oxynorm in Australia, Capsule 10mg + 40mg filler. As Easy for either.
Old 15-05-2006, 01:07

27 y/o Male
DoorsPerception should review received reputation comments.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
kritcakal the reason you didnt get nausia is beacuse you where doing Oxycodone, which is vicodin i belive and you probably had a low dosage(1-2pills) depending on how large a barrel you used. forthesevenlakes was talking about a much larger dose of a stronger drug (40 oxycontin) that induced the nausia.
Old 16-05-2006, 02:32

Male
kingkenny should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Unless I'm very much mistaken Oxycontin and oxycodone are the same thing, whereas Vicodin is Hydrocodone.
Old 17-05-2006, 20:21
Banned

27 y/o Male
bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.
It is a positive thig you are open minded. personaaly i prefer IV though

lol "wood"man In some cases i say it is.
Old 17-05-2006, 20:50
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
kingkenny - you are correct. oxycodone is the active ingredient in the name brand medication called oxycontin .... and hydrocodone is the active ingredient in the name brand medication Vicodin.
Old 18-05-2006, 03:10

Male
BlackCook is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
rectal administration of opiates is the way for old and very young people, because its very easy to dose and the sideeffects are not that high, thats right.
the bioavailibility also is very good, thats right.
Most people just dont like it to take rectal pharmaceuticals because everybody learns that that "area" is a "bad" area...

Psychology...

Like the old inkas (or were it the aztecs?): They put hoses in there asses and let their "beer" get in this way... so they were drunk very fast and did not have so much sideeffects...

Everybody like he likes I say...
Old 29-11-2011, 04:16

23 y/o Male from United States
Euphorical should review received reputation comments.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Re: Rectal Administration of opiates

Swim has only recently started doing this because of a cold he has preventing good absorbsion from his perferred ROA snorting. He has actually considerred continueing this because of the little amount needed resulting from such a high BA. Although he is nervous what his anus will look like like after weeks of abuse :P. Faces of meth and buttholes of oxy lmaoo.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This thread was 5.5 years old when you posted; there were probably far more recent threads on plugging you could have found.
Old 29-11-2011, 04:56

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn... this whole anal using of drugs just sounds too "sexualy nasty" for me. I just can't picture it, lol. i don't know what you people really enjoy about it: the drug itself... or the procedure? lol.
Sorry, i'm just being a joker, not trying to be offensive.
Old 29-11-2011, 05:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

How about both the drug and the procedure?
Look up the post I wrote years ago about wine enemas.

So I spoke to my buddy Swip about opiates and rectal administration and he let me know that it was always fun. Be it a wine enema, a opium tea enema, or simply a plug of molly, various opiates, etc.

Swip does recomend however not just "shoving a pill in your ass."
If you can not get the pure chemical, in this case the active ingredient is oxy-codone, then see if you can do an extract of the pill to get a more pure product.
Swip once got codeine pills and did a cold water extraction. (look it up.) And then took the "extract" and added it to a small ammount of warm water and used a douche adminstrator (rather then a big enema bag) and squirted it in.... held it until was very high, and then swip released the excess fluids into the toilet.

Fun stuff it sounds like.
Old 29-11-2011, 18:14
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Why rectal?

It's fun,
It's ass play,
It's enema play,
It's kinky,

... with the added advantage of also being safe and efficient BOA.

A butt Plug with that?

It's a personal choice.
Old 29-11-2011, 23:19
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Have done oral, rectal, and nasal - and nasal still wins for speed of onset of action. Also, I can do it in my car, in a public bathroom, at work, etc. without all the paraphernalia that you'd need for rectal. However, once oxyOC goes away and we're left with only OPs here in Canada (although they'll be called NEO here), I can definately see doing rectal with the oxy IRs we have here, as they have a ton of filler in them, and are no fun to inhale.

Share this on:

Tags
anal use of opiates, analgesic, df118, opioid, route of administration, snorting drugs