Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 23-03-2006, 00:07
Silver Member

Female
glitterfly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
inject Klonopin (Clonazepam) ?

so everyone keeps saying on here that injecting benzodiazepines is impossible, but SWIM is very determined and have heard of people doing this before. there must be a way, anyone want to join SWIM in figuring it out?

Last edited by Nagognog2; 26-03-2006 at 01:56.
Old 23-03-2006, 03:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male from Earth
kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3
klonopin is a slow acting benzo, the only good thing about thinking klonopin is the active amount needed, at milligram amount(s)

I dont see why the active benzo wouldn't be injectable.
Old 23-03-2006, 03:55
Silver Member

Female
hmm

thanks for responding! so do you have ideas on how to separate the active benzo from the fillers? i tried heating the powder in water but just got a gooey mess!
Old 23-03-2006, 04:03
Titanium Member

Male
788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3
I believe that clonazepam is water soluble. I have read in books that midazolam, lorazepam, and flunitrazepam are also water soluble.

Before you inject the clonazepam, I would suggest that you test to see whether it is soluble in water. Crush a high dose of clonazepam, and dissolve it in water, using as little water is necessary (I think 1.5 mL per tablet should be enough). Then test to see if there is clonazepam in the water, hopefully you can figure out how to do this...

Once you confirm that it is water soluble, dissolve the crushed tablets in water, filter, and there is the injection solution.

Brand name Klonopin contains lactose, mag. stearate, microcrystaline cellulose, and corn starch. For a high yeild, it's probably a good idea to dissolve it in warm ethyl alcohol, filter, evaporate, dissolve in distilled water, filter, inject.

Last edited by 788.4; 23-03-2006 at 04:09.
Old 23-03-2006, 04:09
Silver Member

Female
"Then test to see if there is clonazepam in the water, hopefully you can figure out how to do this..."

ok are you trying to make me feel like a retard cause if so then mission accomplished!! haha but seriously, i tried crushing the pills and mixing them with water but barely any of it seemed to dissolve. should i be using very hot water for this? thanks!
Old 23-03-2006, 04:13
Titanium Member

Male
788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3
A very simple way of testing to see if there is clonazepam in water is to drink the water. If the effects of clonazepam are felt, then it was likely soluble in water.

It's probably best to use the 2 mg tablets. Each tablet probably weighs around 150 mg, so you really won't be able to tell if 2 mg of the entire tablet is dissolving just by looking at it.

When dissolving the pills in the ethyl alcohol, it's probably a good idea to warm it up as it is dissolving (but don't boil it).

Post Quality Evaluations:
Drinking the water wouldn't show whether it was water soluble or not UNLESS you were able to filter out everything but the water.
Old 23-03-2006, 10:59
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
5-(2-Chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-7-nitro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one (Clonazepam)

Properties: White crystals from ethanol-methylene chloride, mp 236.5-238.5°. uv max (7.5% methanol in isopropanol): 248, 310 nm (e 14500, 11600). Soly in mg/ml at 25°: acetone 31; chloroform 15; methanol 8.6; ether 0.7; benzene 0.5; water <0.1. pK1 1.5, pK2 10.5. LD50 orally in mice: >4000 mg/kg (Blum).

So in response to your question: no, it is not soluble in water. It IS, however, soluble in acetone. This fact would facilitate the separation of the active compound from the binders. Of course unless you have good lab skills, you will need to work with a decent amount of pills in order to obtain an appreciable amount of active compound (extracting one pill would be tough even for me).

Now, with that said, you should NOT be shooting benzos. The main reason you see so many "it's impossible to shoot benzos" posts around is a result of the fact that most benzos are not soluble in water in the form in which they are distributed as pharmaceuticals. This, coupled with the fact that even though the pill itself is small the ratio of pill crud to active compound is VERY large, means that you should not try to inject the pills. First, you can seriously injure yourself this way. Second, it is pretty much a worthless endeavor, and is a waste of pills.

Now, it IS possible to inject all benzodiazepines. If the pure active compound can be obtained, this can even be done safely. If you can purify the compound I would consider telling you how to prepare it for injection, but as a general rule I do not like to post information that I believe will be harmful to the casual reader who may come across this post in the future.

On a side note: I have successfully (and safely) injected clonazepam, alprazolam, and diazepam. In each case it was not worth the effort. I just thought you might like to know that before putting too much of your time and effort into this.

Please be safe. It is not worth your arm, much less your life.

~KT

Great info for the new people who wants to inject anything possible.
Always great info presented very effectively
Old 23-03-2006, 22:26
Silver Member

Female
okay...... (pouts) haha just kidding. at least i know now though. but KT, since you seem to be knowledgeable on the subject- what about injecting adderall? SWIM has successfully done so with ritalin but knows that the chemistry is different. thanks!
Old 23-03-2006, 22:43
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
M3th is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
i dont understand how people can inject themselves, i will never be able to poke a needle in myself... /

makes no contribution to thread
useless one liner, please re read the forum rules.
This person shouldn't judge how people do their drugs & if he's not giving advice or being helpful he shouldn't post
Old 23-03-2006, 23:04
Silver Member

Female
yeah it was something i couldn't understand either until i tried it. NOT saying you should try it AT ALL
Old 23-03-2006, 23:07
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterfly
okay...... (pouts) haha just kidding. at least i know now though. but KT, since you seem to be knowledgeable on the subject- what about injecting adderall? SWIM has successfully done so with ritalin but knows that the chemistry is different. thanks!
Adderall (both regular and generic) is a mixture of amphetamine salts and isomers. As a result the active ingredients in this case ARE water soluble. The only problem one will encounter is the fact that the pills are made mostly of sugars (also water soluble). This means that any attempt to inject the pill straight (by mixing with water and filtering through cotton, for example) will require a LOT of water. This is not recommended.

The problem with shooting Adderall or Ritalin (or, more specifically, pills in general) results from the binders and other junk in the pill. If one insists on injecting pills one should at LEAST use a syringe filter to remove insoluble particles that can be very harmful.

The safest way to approach this would be to extract the amphetamine salts from the pills (thus removing the problem of both the insoluble binders and the sugars) and then preparing the resulting clean powder for injection using bacteriostatic water, clean syringes, and sterile conditions. Only in this way can you be truly practicing safe and responsible drug use, which is something most would consider far removed from the practice of injection.

The injection of drugs has the stigma attached to it as a result of the fact that most people who choose this method of administration do not place much emphasis on safety. When done responsibly, injection can be one of the cleanest routes of administration.

Please be careful!

~KT

Lots of truth here..esp last 2 paragraphs
Old 24-03-2006, 06:33

35 y/o Male from Earth
kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3
Tonight on HBO there was a documentary on how this dudes wife was adding a benzodiazapine to her husbands IV bag over a period of time. The problem that she ran into, when he died of what everyone thought was natural causes, three years later was deemed a homicide due to the blood vesels in the mans neck which were broke, and to the trained forensic MD, this is a common trait in drug users who have mainlined substances that the body doesn't break down. The broken blood vesels were basically a fingerprint of this activity.

3 years later, a note was found by the deceased, stating that he didn't know why valium was in his blood, as he wasn't prescribed valium. This letter was later forensicly verified to be authentic and his wife cracked under pressure and admitted to killing her husband for a 250,000.00 Insurance policy.

The forensic doc went on to say, the death was not a painless one. Comparable to be strangled. They showed the broken blood cells, very interesting.
Old 24-03-2006, 08:13
Silver Member

Female
ok so i think we got benzos and adderall covered (for the most part, i still don't know exactly how to extract the pure amphetamime salts from the sugar, etc.)

Last edited by glitterfly; 02-05-2006 at 21:10.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:49

28 y/o Male from United States
drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.
Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5
clonazepam i.v?

is it possible/safe to iv k-pins?
Old 04-07-2008, 01:53
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Beanfondler probably knows what they are talking about.Beanfondler probably knows what they are talking about.Beanfondler probably knows what they are talking about.Beanfondler probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 558, Level: 3 Points: 558, Level: 3 Points: 558, Level: 3
Re: clonazepam i.v?

If it isn't already known one would not be very likely able to properly clean and prepare them. Benzodiazepines are already so quickly absorbed one would be wasting their time going beyond shoving a finger up their ass, sublingual is a preference of Swibf though.
Old 31-07-2008, 02:43
Platinum Member & Advisor

32 y/o Male from Denmark
ThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline MedlineThirdEyeFloond must mainline Medline
Points: 3,449, Level: 8 Points: 3,449, Level: 8 Points: 3,449, Level: 8
Re: clonazepam i.v?

SWIM has read somewhere the bioavailability of Clonazepam IV is only around 30% (hmm maybe even 3% - will find a ref. later) on the other than oral is about 90% and IM 93%. So in a few, SWIM will cook up a bit of it for IM use, he might report, he remight not.

Last edited by ThirdEyeFloond; 01-08-2008 at 04:46.
Old 25-08-2008, 22:54
Banned

Male
Vagisil is an unknown quantity at this point
Swim Shot Clonazepam

yea yea, he knows you're not supposed to. but swim was mad, having a bad day. didn't care. it was somewhat stronger. got a little of the drunk effects. and some warmth. maybe the warmth was from the H he done earlier. he wishes he could get IV diazapam.

p.s. please don't take my stupidity and make another one. shooting up benzos are not good. too many binders and all that s**t
Old 25-08-2008, 23:48
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6
Re: Swim Shot Klonopin

Shooting some type of benzo is on Swim's "Drugs to do before I die" list.

Wish there was more info regarding IV effects of benzos compared to normal usage.

If Swiy have the time and energy, a full report of your experience would be appreciated.
Old 30-08-2008, 11:53

Female
joycake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: inject Klonopin (Clonazepam) ?

Klonopin has shown up - or I've sought it out - in my life several times in the past month or so and every time I want to know something, I've googled it. This has always come up in response to my search terms and has been the most helpful thread, and has told me most of what I need to know and exactly what I shouldn't do.

Just wanted to mention that this post rocks, and thank you.

Old 31-08-2008, 10:49
Banned

Male
Vagisil is an unknown quantity at this point

clonazepam is water soluble. swim broke the pill up first. didn't crush it. just broke it up. dropped it in a bottle cap and swished it around. it all disappeared. then swim drew it up. it was a clearlish green solution. swim did this cause swim was bored and will never ever do it again. too much shit in the pills to do it regularly. yeah you will get high off of it. but there are too many waxes, fillers and binders...shit that shouldn't be traveling in your veins.
Old 31-08-2008, 11:39
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

if swiy is looking for a quicker kick in, or increased euphoria try the sublinual or intranasal routes. they often mix klonopin with a type of menthol that stings a bit when insufflated, but if one gets the orally soluable wafers this is never a problem.
Old 31-08-2008, 14:31
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,471, Level: 5 Points: 1,471, Level: 5 Points: 1,471, Level: 5
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagisil View Post
clonazepam is water soluble. swim broke the pill up first. didn't crush it. just broke it up. dropped it in a bottle cap and swished it around. it all disappeared. then swim drew it up. it was a clearlish green solution. swim did this cause swim was bored and will never ever do it again. too much shit in the pills to do it regularly. yeah you will get high off of it. but there are too many waxes, fillers and binders...shit that shouldn't be traveling in your veins.
But it's not water soluble, Kemikaru_Tenshu already showed that the solubility of clonazepam is less than 0.1mg per ml of water. That means you would need at least 10ml of water to dissolve 1mg of clonazepam, a complete waste of time.

Nice correction!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:37
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

one might check its soluability in saline.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:43

Male
AbbaZaba is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Yeah blow them buggers!! ....

Pointless one liner! Adds nothing to the thread
Old 02-09-2008, 06:43
Silver Member

37 y/o Female
cnsns2ccl2 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solinari View Post
But it's not water soluble, Kemikaru_Tenshu already showed that the solubility of clonazepam is less than 0.1mg per ml of water. That means you would need at least 10ml of water to dissolve 1mg of clonazepam, a complete waste of time.
If the water solubility is 0.1mg/ml, then 1 mg clonazepam could be dissolved in 10 ml water. Could a dose of 1 mg injected not be enough for some people to feel it? Swim can feel it when she takes 0.5 mg orally. Mind you she seldom does this.

Share this on:

Tags
clonazepam, injecting benzodiazepines, intravenous benzodiazepines, intravenous injection