Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 29-10-2011, 10:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Female from United States
Bootysmack is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mxe on a drug test

Will mxe flag for any thing on a drug test.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
hatrix is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Re: Mxe on a drug test

No, Methoxetamine will not be detected on a standard drug test. I'm speaking from experience. You can see my thread asking the same question here:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=170133
Old 02-11-2011, 12:22
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Afoaf would be afraid that it could give a false for ketamine or pcp.

Afoaf would probably take hatrix's word though.

Stuff like 4 ace DMT would definatly get you in trouble.

Afoaf would be nervous however if he did have to have a test that really mattered.

It would be nice if someone with more knowledge could clear this up.

Hatrix how long before the test had you consumed MXE? Afoaf is happy your test came back clean but he would like this little piece of information....

Post Quality Evaluations:
Much useless 'information' and 4-AcO-DMT misspelt, and the case of MXE is not that similar
Old 02-11-2011, 14:34

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2

I think there is a chance of a false positive, for either PCP or ketamine. What type of test do you have to take? information like that would probably help some of the more knowledgeable forum members sort this out! Sorry I dont know more, im mainly just using common sense here, I dont have to worry about drug testing thank god!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
hatrix is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobendan View Post
Afoaf would be afraid that it could give a false for ketamine or pcp.

Afoaf would probably take hatrix's word though.

Stuff like 4 ace DMT would definatly get you in trouble.

Afoaf would be nervous however if he did have to have a test that really mattered.

It would be nice if someone with more knowledge could clear this up.

Hatrix how long before the test had you consumed MXE? Afoaf is happy your test came back clean but he would like this little piece of information....
Im not completely positive, but I believe it was around 2-3 days. I'm not sure what the half life of this RC is though.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
m000nman is a decent psychonaut.m000nman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

swim was tested about 12 hours after a 4-aco-dmt and methoxetamine binge (WILD fuckin time, lol) after having used methoxetamine several times a day for about a week leading up to the event. it was a lab grade test that should have been able to detect pretty much anything.. he came up totally clean. i know its not real expert advice, just swims experience on the subject

Much needed positive direction to the post.
thank you for this clarification. certainly useful to the community
Old 17-11-2011, 10:15
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Afoaf is really pissed off someone gave him a bad reputation post for his reply to hatrix's post.

The post afoaf made added to the discussion, testing positive for pcp and ketamine is a fear most would have.

And asking how long he consumed the MXE before the drugs test is highly relevent to the topic of the thread.

Do not complain about rep in posts, if you believe it's unfair then report it.
this is not the way to respond to negative rep!
Old 17-11-2011, 10:44
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Krellogg is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1

No, MXE will not show up on a drug test.
No, 4-aco-dmt/synthetic mushrooms also will not show up on a drug test.

This goes for 3/6/12 panel instant tests and gc/ms lab grade tests. If a false positive is somehow determined than demand a re-test, tell them you have an irregular diet or make something up, tests are quite commonly inaccurate.

I say all of this with 99% accuracy based on experience over the last year. I've interviewed dozens of people on probation involved with said synthetics and none have tested positive for taking the above substance. I've heard speculation that mxe could potentially show up, but have yet to read or hear about a particular instance.

Last edited by Krellogg; 17-11-2011 at 10:46. Reason: Grammar
Old 25-12-2011, 23:52

Male from United States
Dee-Em-Tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Im about to partake in MXE tonight an have a lab grade drug test tomorw.. Last week i did MXE the mornin of the drug test an nothing came back pertaining to PCP or Ketamine. So from my experince , i believe its straight
Old 22-02-2012, 14:38
Titanium Member

39 y/o Male from United States
flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

My cat caught a rat, who turned out to be a lab rat. The rat agreed, in exchange for it's life, to submit to urinalysis after ingesting various substances. The rat purchased a number of drug test kits online, and tried the first one yesterday.

2 days after ingestion of ~100mg MXE gave a negative result on an "FDA cleared for professional use" test: 12 panel drug test COC AMP mAMP THC MTD MDMA OPI OXY PPX PCP BAR.

Kratom was in the rat's system as well, and NO opiate/opiods tested positive. (The rat was concerned that Kratom might be adulterated with O-desmethyl-tramadol).

The cat couldn't find a test for Ketamine (specifically) on a urine screen. The only Ketamine tests the cat found were to be sent in for gc/ms. If anyone knows where a dip and read, cassette, or split-cup screen that specifically lists Ketamine, the cat would greatly appreciate knowledge of source.

Further testing is in planned on a variety of drug screens, and will be posted as they come.

great post, useful information, great research, keep it up!
Old 24-02-2012, 03:53
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

Let me explain something in particular here for the case of false postives. Unless you are messing with a chemical almost dead-similar to another with a slight change (amphetamines have this issue), it is likely not going to confirm on a GC/MS.

Here is what you need to know: you have the right to demand a GC/MS confirm on the indication of false positive on a simple emit immunoassay drug test.

The GC/MS will not confirm Methoxetamine unless the drug test is an autopsy panel on a suspected overdose. They will not have a confirm on anything except the specific drugs in your panel. The best thing to do is be aware (do no ask around though) on what panels they test for. This will give you a good idea of what drugs to stay away from. The only drugs that tend to give trouble for GC/MS confirms are ones that have a known body metabolite that is directly tested.

This is the beauty of lab tests that are "precise." They are precise on only what they are legally allowed to be precise on given the panel requirements.

This is very good information, thanks for the tips
Old 25-02-2012, 21:21
Titanium Member

flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.

I can understand that some of the concerns expressed about drug testing may seem irrational, and some of the concerns may not 'be' rational. However, I believe that most of the concerns are valid- because drug testing, itself, is not rational.

To my way of thinking, avoiding *any* false positive result should be a person's primary concern. Some employers are asking, on applications, if the person applying has ever had a false positive on a drug test from a previous employer. That should give a person pause even when considering to use a legal substance for it's intended purpose (e.g. pseudo-ephedrine for a cold).

There are really no laws protecting individuals from drug testing. Any inaccuracy on the part of the drug testers can damage (or destroy) your financial security, social relationships and emotional well being.
Old 03-03-2012, 20:11
Titanium Member

update:

The lab rat continued to be evaluated. Two more tests were conducted both were typical dip and read tests. One test was negative. The rat did test positive for PCP on a test labeled "Zero tolerance 8 drug screen test card."

The rat had been given approximately 200mg in two days. The rat was somewhat dehydrated at the time of testing, it's urine was dark. The two tests were not run on the same sample, which seems (now) to be a flaw in the design of the testing (which, admittedly, was undertaken in a somewhat informal manner). No other drugs showed a positive result.

MXE may cause false positives for PCP on dip and read drug tests.

As previous a previous poster has noted: GC/Mass Spec. testing *should* affirm that PCP metabolites are not present.

False positives for PCP have also been reported with Venlafaxine (Trade name: effexor).

The cat has more questions and is researching the issue further...

This is very good for people with rudimentary tests to know (probation, parents, etc). If you can possibly perform a GC/MS confirm on those home tests by mailing it in and copy an image of the results, you deserve 5 stars.
Old 24-03-2012, 20:42

27 y/o Male from United States
sipx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1

A friend consumed massive quantity of MXE in a three week period, taking six lab drug tests (10Panel+Ethanol) w/ confirmation and he's clean. Sober.

I would love to see proof or definition of "clean and sober." So he passed his tests? If you provide good evidence or more info, it'll help us.
Old 29-03-2012, 12:52

Male from United States
perfectfakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Took some MXE this week. Two days later took two separate dip and read tests. Failed both for PCP but I am still awaiting results on my lab test.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:22
Silver Member

41 y/o Male from United States
Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

AFOAF who had moderate exposure to MXE took a highly accurate 10 panel ez-cup / dip style test 24 hours following exposure. This AFOAF did this twice with two weeks between each test. On both tests the PCP result showed a very, very faint line -- indicating a "negative" result. However this line was extremely faint and drastically lighter than the other 9 negative result lines. So much so the cup had to be held in the direct light to see the result line.

By the letter of the law (test manual) this faint line should still be read as a negative but something is happening within the PCP test category. User / buyer beware -- but do refer to the post above discussing false positive GC/MS confirmation options.

Thank you for your coroborating report, very helpful.
thanks for reporting, however please include how much exposure you had and how often as this would be pertinent information.
Old 23-05-2012, 16:35
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

MXE can and will show up a FALSE POSITIVE for PCP on some 6 and 12 panel tests. This is confirmed by an actual from of mine who did MXE yesterday and showed up for his federal probation u.a. this morning and it showed positive for PCP. Luckily they will send to a lab and show that it was not PCP.

Thank you for sharing this valuable info.
Old 23-05-2012, 19:09

27 y/o Male from United States
sipx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1

An update - apparently around the time that I was doing MXE heavily there was an "interference" with the test however no illict metabolites were detected (duh)..
Old 24-05-2012, 15:43
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
stayupandplay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkavvy View Post
MXE can and will show up a FALSE POSITIVE for PCP on some 6 and 12 panel tests. This is confirmed by an actual from of mine who did MXE yesterday and showed up for his federal probation u.a. this morning and it showed positive for PCP. Luckily they will send to a lab and show that it was not PCP.
And tomorrow, bright and early, I will be giving another UA. To add a little bit more to the mix, I am also prescribed effexor which I understand through research can trigger a false positive. I also had a tiny tiny bit(ok..not that tiny) of MXE this afternoon. I called and my group goes again tomorrow. Wow! This is kinda cool! I get to give you good folks real time results. I'll post up here from my phone as soon as I leave the retards at the testing site tomorrow. I can't wait! Stay tuned...same bat time...same bat channel! Ahh..most of you are probably to young to get the reference!

stayupandplay added 555 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

My Big Homie Pinkavvy gets rep points for sharing valuable info....what about me? I'm living it! Its cool..he's my man. I follow his orders anyhow.
OK...UA's for probation about 30 minutes ago. It was all good today. Yesterday popped dirty for PCP. I did the same yesterday as I had the day before...I did 4-mec and MXE. The only difference is that I didn't take my daily dose of effexor. This would lead me to believe that it was the effexor that caused the positive result for PCP. Yesterdays supposed dirty went out to the lab so I will know that I'm in the clear for certain then. I'm confident that I will be vindicated.
This is the 3rd UA I've taken with the instant results. For 6 months before that I UA'd weekly and never had any issues.
The first UA I took with the instant results I popped dirty for Methamphetamine. I had been taking good amounts of b-1(butylone) and 4-mec the day of the UA and for 3 days before the UA. It was sent to the lab and it was shown to be negative. Since I was taking 4-mec when taking this test and the one I took yesterday, it had to be the b-1 that caused the false positive. Some will think me ignorant but I knew it was the b-1 because I could FEEL how strong it was. It kept me up for 3 days. The 4-mec is nice but doesn't have near the legs that the b-1 had.
I also wasn't surprised that the MXE popped for PCP as I was way out there on it. Pinkavvy is free to share the email I sent him that night. I was on a sick one.
I will keep you all updated as I don't mind being the guinea pig at all. Negative comments are fine...just do them here and not in person. Pinkavvy is the only one allowed to beat me up like that. Just ask him. I have lames crying just by talking to them. I'm a bit reckless and can be a loose cannon, but I'm solid and take any punishment that I have coming with out ratting...again...just ask him. Going to a mental health appt now....see you soon!

good info to ponder

Last edited by stayupandplay; 24-05-2012 at 15:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-05-2012, 03:16
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline

I will be confirming in a separate thread the idea behind the test failing for over the counter tests... Soon, as in a few days, I will have a super important company lab drug test. I am about to dose MXE based on this info and as a means of contributing to this thread. I will provide the final test results for it with my actual documents. I have access to the employer testing certificates...

So I will drive this home and have the final say and proof by the end of next week. It will include pics.

PS: if I fail, I will be an unhappy duck... You all better be scientific and truthful. At least I will produce evidence at my own life's ruin. Yet three reputable members should not be wrong.
Old 25-05-2012, 07:08
Silver Member

Well how about this! My number was called AGAIN!!! For the 3rd DAY IN A ROW!! These bastards! I will be pissing again at 6am tomorrow morning. Paranoia is setting in! I'm a Window Warrior! I'm curtain cruising for sure. If you get close enough to me you can smell the adrenaline on my breath! I thrive off the excitement!
OK..the difference tomorrow will be that I took 150mg effexor er today...i didn't yesterday. Today I again dosed MXE and 4-mec. I'm figuring I will pop dirty for pcp because of the effexor. I also took 1/2 tab of LSD!! Great fun! How about this.....I'm also running 800mg of Trenbolone enanthate per week..600mg EQ and 700mg of Testosterone enanthate per week!
I'm 6'2" 245lb's of fun fun fun!!!!!

stayupandplay added 55 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatialReason View Post
I will be confirming in a separate thread the idea behind the test failing for over the counter tests... Soon, as in a few days, I will have a super important company lab drug test. I am about to dose MXE based on this info and as a means of contributing to this thread. I will provide the final test results for it with my actual documents. I have access to the employer testing certificates...

So I will drive this home and have the final say and proof by the end of next week. It will include pics.

PS: if I fail, I will be an unhappy duck... You all better be scientific and truthful. At least I will produce evidence at my own life's ruin. Yet three reputable members should not be wrong.
I'm trying to figure out if you're calling me a liar, a reputable member or if you are even acknowledging my posts? The obvious escapes me at times so how about a little help?

Last edited by stayupandplay; 25-05-2012 at 07:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-05-2012, 17:19
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayupandplay View Post
Well how about this! My number was called AGAIN!!! For the 3rd DAY IN A ROW!! These bastards! I will be pissing again at 6am tomorrow morning. Paranoia is setting in! I'm a Window Warrior! I'm curtain cruising for sure. If you get close enough to me you can smell the adrenaline on my breath! I thrive off the excitement!
OK..the difference tomorrow will be that I took 150mg effexor er today...i didn't yesterday. Today I again dosed MXE and 4-mec. I'm figuring I will pop dirty for pcp because of the effexor. I also took 1/2 tab of LSD!! Great fun! How about this.....I'm also running 800mg of Trenbolone enanthate per week..600mg EQ and 700mg of Testosterone enanthate per week!
I'm 6'2" 245lb's of fun fun fun!!!!!

stayupandplay added 55 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I'm trying to figure out if you're calling me a liar, a reputable member or if you are even acknowledging my posts? The obvious escapes me at times so how about a little help?
I wasn't actually even looking at your statements. You never even gave a conclusion to your MXE GC/MS and your final result/outcome. So I am indifferent... Also you are playing with fire being as these are probation tests and you are doing it the night before. This is definitely ill-advised.
Old 25-05-2012, 20:19
Silver Member

Quote:
I wasn't actually even looking at your statements. You never even gave a conclusion to your MXE GC/MS and your final result/outcome. So I am indifferent... Also you are playing with fire being as these are probation tests and you are doing it the night before. This is definitely ill-advised.
I will know the results next week. As for my UA this morning....all good. Did not pop dirty for PCP after using MXE again yesterday. I also took my effexor yesterday. As far as using MXE the day before a UA, I don't know when I'll be called in for a test. I call every evening. It just so happened they hit me back to back to back.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:13
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

This should help this thread come further along. Along with that, stayupandplay, please come back around and post that result friend!!

Here is my thread relating to all PCP panel tests and all possible analogs.
(THIS DOES NOT COVER KETAMINE PANEL)

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=187186

This should help answer most questions and give some assurance.
Old 19-06-2012, 00:59
Silver Member

Quote:
This should help this thread come further along. Along with that, stayupandplay, please come back around and post that result friend!!

Here is my thread relating to all PCP panel tests and all possible analogs.
(THIS DOES NOT COVER KETAMINE PANEL)

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=187186

This should help answer most questions and give some assurance.
All is good on my end. The lab vindicated me once again...

Share this on:

Tags
dissociative research chemicals, dissociatives, drug testing, methoxetamine, methoxetamine and drug testing, methoxetamine and urinalysis, methoxetamine drug testing, mxe, mxe and drug testing, mxe and urinalysis, mxe drug testing, research chemicals, testing positive, urinalysis