Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 18-10-2011, 03:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Which drug better intensifies an orgasm? (if there's such thing)

Title explains it all.
I'm not asking about drugs that help with erection or sexual performance or anything that somehow mimics the realease of natural body chemicals during sex (like opioids are known to do). I really wonder if there's any substance that increases the moment of pleasure to a greater level!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great thread starter thank you.

Last edited by LoveNwar; 17-01-2012 at 17:19.
Old 18-10-2011, 03:53
Palladium Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 6,763, Level: 12 Points: 6,763, Level: 12 Points: 6,763, Level: 12
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%
Re: Wich drug better intensifies an orgasm? (if there's such thing)

At the risk of being guilty of a one-liner.........

Poppers

using the enter key has saved you from being guilty of a one-liner...smartly done :)
Old 18-10-2011, 04:03

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you serious? I always heard that poppers were a big joke. I did some research on the subject, but couldn't find much. Kratom was the closest answear i found to what i asked... But i'm still curious about other substances.
Old 18-10-2011, 05:17
Palladium Member

Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline

Absolutely!
Poppers are amazing sexual enhancers!
If you enjoy giving oral sex, then try taking a nice, deep whiff every now and then while doing it. oh.....my.....God!
Have your partner trim their nails first though, or some could get broken and you yourself could be injured.
It's just as nice when receiving, but.... there are new levels of intensity to be experienced. Trust me.
I got so used to those levels of intensity that I now easily get there without the poppers, so they actually enhanced my enjoyment of and technique in making love.
And a small hit just as you are about to reach orgasm? My my my. You are going to like those things. lol
Old 18-10-2011, 05:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

yea from what i have heard "poppers" which i believe were originally amyl nitrate, but much like different research chemicals, as one version got banned, the compound was tweaked over and over again. ive never seen then online or anything but think their are still versions of poppers around. most of the stuff i read was about people using them right before an orgasm to increase the strength of an orgasm, but it sounds like blaza has some personal experience, so would know more.

also i think nitrous oxide is supposed to be used by some in a similar way as poppers.

personally most drugs effect my ability to get and keep an erection. with opiates i can usually get it up, but can never cum unless the girl starts giving me really good head and or jerking me off. its nice for a first time hook up cuz your able to last a long time and girls like that a lot. with coke ive never really had the desire to have sex, it gives me shrinkage and i just am not in the mood.

the best drug ive had sex on, and also id put in my top ten sexual experiences was having sex on ecstasy. i took two very good pills on the fourth of july and was rolling really hard. at the time i had just started sleeping with what was to be my future girlfriend of 3 years. we got back to her parents house (i was like 16 she was 15 at the time, such fucking prime tight pussy dude, ah those were the days) and they had their camper set up away from the house. it was us and a few other friends, we had a camp fire and what not and were drinking a little. anyway me and her went into this camper and started getting down hard. we had sex for like an hour and a half or 2 hours strait while i was peeking on the rolls. did all kinds of positions, did oral, it was great. the first go i lasted like 45 minutes before i came hard as fuck, oh man and she was going so wild dude, those sheets were wreaked for sure lol.

anyway if you can get your hands on some good ecstasy i would definitely recommend taking it with a partner who is trying to get a little freaky and enjoy!

other than that ive really found most drugs a sexual hinderance for my side at least. opiates and benzos i have trouble cumming on and maintaining an erection, but still its nice to impress a first time lover and keep them coming back.
Old 18-10-2011, 05:59
Silver Member

Male from Canada
spectrum1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Diphenhydramine. I'm a bit opiated out at the moment but maybe someone else can elaborate, or you can use the search engine, I know I've seen it posted about here (DPH + orgasms)
Old 18-10-2011, 06:30

Male from United States
sveedish is captain of the psychonauts.sveedish is captain of the psychonauts.

Hallucinogens in general are the best in my pet gerbil's opinion. Gerbil's had sex on mushrooms many times, and once on some undetermined research chemical that were in some "rolls" that probably did not contain mdma. With mushrooms it was better - every action was so much more meaningful and sex itself was so much more emotional.

Marijuana always made sex harder to initiate and made me feel self conscious, but occasionally amplified tactile sensations and orgasm. Plus Gerbil feels like the post-sex after glow lasts a really long time and is more intense if you smoke MJ before hand, but maybe that's just a placebo effect.

Diphenhydramine had varied results when my pet gerbil masturbated a few times on it. Its hard for Gerbil to stay motivated and maintain, but if Gerbil can make it to orgasm its a longer orgasm and more intense. It's like the kind of orgasm that has a few different levels and surprises the hell out of gerbil...Almost tricks gerbil into thinking its going to be weak orgasm, or even while orgasming tricks gerbil into thinking its almost over and then BAM!!! - orgasming harder and for a good deal longer. However due to the deliriant effects, Gerbil cannot imagine initiating actual sex while on diphenhydramine and does not use diphenhydramine anymore and thinks it is not worth it. Besides, other times masturbating on it were very disappointing. For gerbil it is a very similar feeling to masturbating while on oxy's.

Adderall makes sex better. Only slightly though.

Masturbated while on crack cocaine and it was nothing special, but that's probably because it was the 4rth time that day...Gerbil has heard that cocaine in general makes sex better, but for some reason nobody wanted to fuck Gerbil when Gerbil was desperate and sad and angry and holed up in some sleezy motel with a crack pipe for three weeks. Gerbil only did it once, for three weeks, hahaha. Gerbil will never do it again.

It's funny because Gerbil hears other people say that alcohol makes sex better for them, but Alcohol is by far the worst for gerbil. Same for benzodiazepines.

Gerbil also notices that quitting smoking for at least 2 days improves quality of sex.

Gerbil has never tried but hears poppers are especially better for those on the recieving end...gerbil's source is some gay guy who claimed that it's common knowledge in the community - better for receiving anal but not that much better for the top guy.

Last edited by sveedish; 18-10-2011 at 06:50. Reason: typo, also to add stuff
Old 18-10-2011, 15:53
Palladium Member

Original "Poppers" were actually amyl nitrite, I believe. Most refer to them as nitrate, but that is incorrect. They were availible in little coated glass ampules with a piece of cotton in it and were designed to be crushed and inhaled through the nose. I think they were intended for heart attack sufferers, but I could be wrong. Today you can get amonia capsules designed that way to awaken those who have fainted. Have had those used on me after being knocked unconscious in accidents. Damn! lol
As Coolhandluke said above, true amyl nitrite became difficult to source and several similar products came to market with names like "Rush". They are (were) often referred to as "head cleaner" for cleaning the pick-ups on tape players or something.
I personally remember using products that were "alkyl nitrite" and "butyl nitrite" which were equally effective for my needs.
Some of the most amazing sexual encounters I've ever had were accompanied by that stuff. The sexual passion and intensity is heightened exponentially.

very interesting information about poppers
Old 18-10-2011, 17:11
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

^^ butyl nitrate poppers are widely and legally available in the UK - they're very popular in the gay club scene. I too remember using them years ago when I lived in the US, and totally agree with their use contributing to some of the most amazingly intense sex/orgasms ever
Overindulging lead to some pretty nasty headaches, and timing is everything with poppers as the rush is very intense and short-lived...but oh so good!

As stated in the previous post they're nitrites, not nitrates.
Old 25-10-2011, 03:41
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Australia
Baritji is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6%

50mg of diphenhydramine really intensifies my orgasms. The actual intimacy I gnerally kinda slow and dopey feeling thoughn(still fun as f***!

Be careful though, 50mg is a high dose (unless your a 12 year old trying to get high) and if you are sensitive to antihistamines, you may experience some pretty negative effects. Hangover at best. Terrible anxiety and muscle spasms for hours at worst.

My gf can only take about 25mg before getting muscle spasms (twitches might be a more accurate description) in her legs all night. I hwever have taken 100mg no worries.

Mj is the best though! But then, MJ does that for just about anything IMO!!!
Old 25-10-2011, 05:34

Male from United States
Garuccio is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

swims on amphetamines,some good bud right now and 50mg of dph. He will tell you how this goes but so far i think it is the best on amphetamines

Garuccio added 22 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

it went really well. But the best one ever was on just diphenhydramine. 125mg was amazing. hard to keep it up, but it felt like it lasted minutes once i finally finished.

Last edited by Garuccio; 25-10-2011 at 05:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-10-2011, 06:09
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Troussman is a decent psychonaut.Troussman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2

SWIM experienced more intense orgasms when he was on an SSRI anti depressant. The SSRI also made him last longer and when the orgasm comes it was always such a rush and gave an entire body buzz that turned into a nice afterglow.
Old 25-10-2011, 06:54
Mercury Member

42 y/o Male from Germany
klaus1971 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

well if i cum with a stimulant, those always makes me horny it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels greatbut i don't know if there is something like taht try mephedrone

klaus1971 added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

poppers are used by gay people if the take it it opens their ass hahaand it's a high of minute?? and do it wrong and you damaged your lungs

Last edited by klaus1971; 25-10-2011 at 06:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-10-2011, 10:56
Banned

32 y/o Male from France
frog is captain of the psychonauts.frog is captain of the psychonauts.frog is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus1971 View Post
try mephedrone
While mephedrone made me very horny and made sex incredibly pleasurable and long-lasting, it made it impossible for me to reach an orgasm.
Old 25-10-2011, 12:54
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Pure d-methamphetamine will keep an erection for hours, which is nice for one's female partner (in my case). When you finally cum it's like an explosion and takes awhile to tidy up.
Old 25-10-2011, 13:22
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13
Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6%

I do not understand why, when talking about poppers aka amyl nitrite

<rant>(nitrite, for dog's sake, not nitrate, when will people ever understand the difference??)</rant>

people do mostly refer to it as a "gays' drug".

It is used for sexual enhancement by straight, gay or whatever orientation. (probably aside from asexuals..)
In my experience it is the only substance that really intensifies orgasms as such.
Cannabis, too is useful for general sexual enhancement but the effects regarding intensifying orgasm is not really distinguishable from the overall effects of cannabis, IMO.

TBBW

excellent point about not pidgeonholing poppers as just a gay scene drug
Old 25-10-2011, 21:38
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Sweden
deadich is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNwar View Post
Title explains it all.
I'm not asking about drugs that help with erection or sexual performance or anything that somehow mimics the realease of natural body chemicals during sex (like opioids are known to do). I really wonder if there's any substance that increases the moment of pleasure to a greater level!
well of course there is. amphetamine is the best on i have tried. some hallucinogens also work. and cannabis also have some effect on it. and other amphetamine-like drugs might work.
Old 26-10-2011, 11:06
Mercury Member

42 y/o Male from Germany
klaus1971 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobj View Post
While mephedrone made me very horny and made sex incredibly pleasurable and long-lasting, it made it impossible for me to reach an orgasm.
well me too but thats because i like the feeling of horneyness for only 30 minutes or soso i took and took and took my whole body the next day stank of that sh*tit also gave me a seizzure and sleep paralasys and afterer een 4 day use of iti had a depresion for a month but i red that all drugs working mainly on serotonine do that never touched that again or any drug that mainly releases and block reuptake
Old 27-10-2011, 23:33
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

My dog Sparky personally suggests ANYTHING that decreases your sensitivity. He finds that just by virtue of extending the time spent working up to orgasm and the extra effort put into obtaining it makes it much stronger. He has had very similar effects (strength of orgasm and power of ejaculation) on opiates, GHB, cocaine, and meth. He is sure plenty would argue with him on this fact but he personally noticed very little difference between them. They all made Sparky less sensitive and it took him around 2 hours to get off so it made it very intense, much like edging can intensify orgasms if you're sober. Sorry if that wasn't specific enough, but that's how Sparky feels on the matter!!
Old 28-10-2011, 00:24
Palladium Member

I have been practicing the above mentioned technique called "edging" for years now and have had some incredible orgasms that way. Along with my partners, of course.
The closer you get to "torture" by delaying the orgasm, the more powerful it feels when you do cum. I can't remember the last time I had sex that lasted less than 45 minutes, unless it was an intentional "quickie".
Edging rocks.

Last edited by Balzafire; 28-10-2011 at 11:06.
Old 28-10-2011, 00:39
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

2ci makes the mystical fountain of life erupt like nothing else. Hallucinogens in general give me massive orgasms, but 2ci especially. Absolutely massive blasts of cosmic goo. 2ci also made the lady friend cum so hard she started crying.

Weed and amphetamines make it feel better too, but to a lesser degree. MDPV is also good for this.
Old 28-10-2011, 03:51
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Balza, I'm with you on this one.

About edging being an excellent way to intensify orgasm whenever, which is why Sparky made the case for any drug that extends the period of time you spend working up to it.

Last edited by baZING; 28-10-2011 at 13:35.
Old 28-10-2011, 10:02

25 y/o Female from United States
TweekerDoodle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by salgoud View Post
Pure d-methamphetamine will keep an erection for hours, which is nice for one's female partner (in my case). When you finally cum it's like an explosion and takes awhile to tidy up.
Someday, I would like to meet up for a high five. Reading these threads, that is the only drug that comes to mind for me.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:22

40 y/o Male from United Kingdom
stiffmeister2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

My pet snake sometimes puts coke on his and inside his japs eye he tells me it makes his cock numb and delays his orgasm for hours and when the time to cum arrives he blacks out after a huge powerful orgasm but can also fuck straight away and not have limp dick plus the initial coke sensation inside his japs eye is very very nice and gives him a hard on like he was 16 again.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:55
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Ecstasy and MDMA. It's called the love drug for a reason. As for the amphetamines - well I just don't have 12 hours for sex. It feels good but you never seem to hit that 10 once you get to 9.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, alkyl nitrite, amphetamines, amyl nitrates, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, cannabis, cocaine, coke, diphenhydramine, drug, ecstasy, hallucinogens, mdma, mephedrone, opiates, poppers, sex and drugs, sexual, sexual enhancement, sexual stimulants, weed