Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-10-2011, 07:49
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up
Injecting Heroin #3 Guide

Mainly doing this for myself to see if there's summit wrong in here that I could fix/change. Please give feedback.

First with UK brown it neeeds citric adding too it too.

1) get drugs and go into needle exchange pharmacy for inshulin pins
2) Make an area and just wipe down with anti-bac or alcohol and wash hands and a pair of scissors.
3) get out spoon that comes with the kit, failing that use a real spoon flat (clean it also)
4) drop in your dope 1-2 bags or whatever.
5) get some plain syringes 2ml and suck up water from bathroom/kitchen - let the tap run awhile so the drains clear maybe. - sterile amps are best and I think ketttle heated then cooled is second.
6) enough to cover the brown, like 0.3ml per 200mg bag?? Not too sure as long as it aint too thick.
7) add low heat and some citric acid (ONE WHOLE THING DOES ROUGHLY 1G brown Heroin)
8) keep heating and twisting so it beomes clear then once it does finsh stirring it.
9) suck it up the needle but have a piece of cotton or cig filter (beware may contain glass) but my mates pins have BUILT IN FILTERS.
10) Once it's all sucked up bash and flick the pin so there's NO air inside
11) the end is slanted you want that bit nearest your vein, skin.
12) sorta go accross your arm and hope it's in a vein.
13) pull back and it should be DARK RED*.
14) start injecting real slow just a notice and see how it is then work upto 1/2 then break and finsh it off.

*If you pull out and it's BRIGHT PINK it is probably an artiey. Pull out!!! Squit and find new vein.

When you spike yourself and unspike how many times would someone say that limit was? My mate has done it 3-4 times trying to get a vein.

This is how SWINM has been IVing gear but it's hard getting the pin inside the vein. Anytips, etc I will update and make this better later. Peace out.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great tutorial of some of the "darkest" drug practices..

Last edited by Tony Williams; 15-10-2011 at 08:03.
Old 07-11-2011, 21:15
Silver Member

Male from United States
FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 567, Level: 3 Points: 567, Level: 3 Points: 567, Level: 3
Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7%
Re: Injecting Heroin #3 Guide

Great tutorial mate, clears up the "mystery" behind IVing at least for me.
Old 16-11-2011, 20:15

Male from United States
ftplinx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swim was just curious, recently acquired some new gear that is a light brown powder and was just wondering if the gear is H#3 and just mixed with water and shot will you still feel any affects of it?

Swim just would like to know if the gear swims using should be getting mixed with citric acid and that is why it isnt as strong , or if it is just weaker junk
Old 16-11-2011, 20:25
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,098, Level: 11 Points: 6,098, Level: 11 Points: 6,098, Level: 11

H3 will not dissolve without the addition of citric acid to it...if your gear is dissolving in plain water you don't need to add anything to it
Hope that helps - be safe.
Old 16-11-2011, 20:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.

Wait a minute, heroin virgin here.. What exactly is heroin #3?
Old 16-11-2011, 21:10
Gold Member

catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixDelta753 View Post
Wait a minute, heroin virgin here.. What exactly is heroin #3?
Heroin 3 is heroin base, and what is common here in the UK/much of Europe. It is primarily meant for smoking but can be injected if acid (ie citric) is added. It generally comes from Afghanistan.
Heroin 4 is the resultant heroin salt and can be injected without the addition of an acid...its seen more in the US (except West Coast) and generally comes from SE Asia or Columbia - hope that helps

Last edited by catseye; 16-11-2011 at 21:14. Reason: clarify post
Old 16-11-2011, 21:14
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by catseye View Post
Heroin 3 is heroin base, and what is common here in the UK/much of Europe. It is primarily meant for smoking but can be injected if acid (ie citric) is added.
Heroin 4 is the resultant heroin salt and can be injected without the addition of an acid...hope that helps
It does, thanks mate! Are those the only two options besides black tar and things like that?
Old 16-11-2011, 21:23
Gold Member

hmm, I think H2 is the unreacted morphine...the numbers signify the number of steps that it goes through, so H3 is the base and H4 is what it becomes with the "extra step" of refinement.
There's a document in the archives called "Heroin Production in Afghanistan" that explains it all far better than I can (plus has some good pictures of the process too I think)
I've never heard of anything other than H3, H4 and Black Tar...I'm not even sure what Black tar is (as in how it's made!)
Old 16-11-2011, 22:13
Silver Member

Male from United States

I think it might be a quick and dirty form. They say it's more potent though which doesn't make sense. So all H is is morphine? So H2 would probably be morphine?
Old 16-11-2011, 22:29
Gold Member

Quote:
I think it might be a quick and dirty form. They say it's more potent though which doesn't make sense. So all H is is morphine? So H2 would probably be morphine?
Yes, that's all it is basically - heroin quickly converts back into morphine once it enters the body.
  • raw opium gum is harvested from the poppy pod (H1 I guess).
  • opium gum is chemically processed into morphine which is pressed into bricks (H2).
  • the morphine bricks are processed with acetic anhydride (amongst other things) to create H3/smoking heroin.
  • H3 can be processed additionally to create H4, injecting heroin.

As far as Black Tar goes, I wonder if the potency has anything to do with whatever it's cut/processed with...either way, it is apparently not pleasant on the veins
Old 17-11-2011, 02:42
Silver Member

Male from United States

Wow, thanks for the awesome response. So heroin is just a name and morphine is the one doing all the work. That's very interesting
I read that you can shoot black tar but not alone. It sounds very dirty on ones body. But not being a user of H I can't speak from experience.
Old 17-11-2011, 04:28

Male from United States
ftplinx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

u can shoot blacktar by itself , sometimes when filtered its a nice clear light yellow color and other times its a black horrible stew of sludge
Old 17-11-2011, 07:23
Silver Member

Male from United States

How does it work in the veins? Does it congiel (spelling) back into a tar like shooting pills can do? And do you speak about this due to a dream you had about heroin or is this just research?
Old 17-11-2011, 07:24
Gold Member

Quote:
Wow, thanks for the awesome response.
You're welcome Back to the OP....just one thought:

Quote:
When you spike yourself and unspike how many times would someone say that limit was? My mate has done it 3-4 times trying to get a vein.
If at all possible...just once. Needle tips become blunted from the first piercing, and cause a lot of damage to the veins when reused even just a few times. Here's a microscopic image of a needle showing the progressive blunting after repeated injections - its been shown on the forum in other threads before but I think it speaks better than words

Nasty isn't it? You can see the tip beginning to curve after just the first use! New needles every time, whenever possible to preserve your veins.
Be safe everyone.
Old 17-11-2011, 14:43
Silver Member

Male from United States

This is caused just by skin contact??
Old 17-11-2011, 15:12
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

FenixDelta.

This comes from sticking the needle through skin tissue and eventual scar tissue on the veins, if the injection site has been hit before.

Most experienced users know when the needle has become too blunt to actually be able to hit the vein by the feeling it gives when the needle goes through the skin.
(anyone who knows it will know what I mean) ggddrrtrrtrrrt *shudder*

But the only safe way for your veins is to use a new needle after each attempted hit, successful or not.
This, amongst others I come to below, is the main reason why I advocate NOT using insuline rigs with connected needle but seperate syringe and needle, so one can change after unsuccessful hit.
The other reason is that insuline needles are not made for intravenous injection, the cut on the tip is not really sharp enough to work like a proper needle which is made for venipuncture.

The main reason why people use insuline rigs is the accessability of those.
I am sorry to say that I had to educate even people in needle exchanges about this facts.

FenixDelta,
I hope I could shed a ligt on your above question(s)

TBBW
Old 17-11-2011, 16:39
Silver Member

Male from United States

Yes you did, thank you for that. Its surprising to me that skin can do that to even thin metal, it looks like that thing was hitting rocks. The human body never ceases to amaze me.

Also, its disturbing to me that you've had to tell people about this at needle exchanges. We need to be educating these people the right way. They should hire ex addicts. They're supposed to be reducing harm..
Old 17-11-2011, 17:13
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

Fenix,
It is disturbing to me, too.
And I second to you that we are the ones who have to educate these people for harm reduction 's sake. I wouldn't have happened to walk over the facts concerning the cut of needle if I had not worked for years and years in the sterile supply of a university hospital in Germany and so having access to technical data of needles and many other "medicinical" devices.
Insuline rigs as well as too little changing injections sites are the main reason why IDUs loose the ability to use veins on the surface of their body and change to dangerous sites as the groin, thus damaging their bodies more and more and getting deep vein thrombosis and strokes due to damaged veins.
And this all begins with needles!"

I dare invoke any reader to pass on this knowledge to other users and to staff of needle exchanges.

Sorrx for being off topic.

TBBW
Old 17-01-2012, 03:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
Meray420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

not to come off disrespectful,but i still dont understand how insulin syringes arent as sharp and iv syringes,i really dont want to throw away 80 brand new u100 syringes because there bad......
Old 17-01-2012, 04:58
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meray420 View Post
not to come off disrespectful,but i still dont understand how insulin syringes arent as sharp and iv syringes,i really dont want to throw away 80 brand new u100 syringes because there bad......
Wouldn't that be because they're insulin can be injected IM and they don't need to go through the wall of the veins. I assume you could use these, but only use them once or so. DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!! i don't want to be responsible for anything happening, but I'm just guessing as to the reason here.
Old 17-01-2012, 08:29
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meray420 View Post
As BBW said (and Fenix points out!):

Quote:
Insuline rigs as well as too little changing injections sites are the main reason why IDUs loose the ability to use veins on the surface of their body and change to dangerous sites as the groin, thus damaging their bodies more and more and getting deep vein thrombosis and strokes due to damaged veins.
They just aren't sharp enough to safely pierce the walls of veins...they are not designed for venipuncture (unless you are a vet working on small animals apparently - I've read up on this a bit thanks to BBW). IMO it's just not worth the risk of serious vein damage/collapse etc. Your local NSP will be able to provide you with free syringes.

Direct from the safer injecting guide attached:

Quote:
insulin syringes are not designed for IV injections nor is it possible to draw from the cooker with the needle removed thus avoiding possible damage to the needle.
Please have a look at the attached pdf - it is an excellent reference with some good pics too, especially the section on vein & valve care.
Be safe.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf safer injecting guide APC.pdf (847.0 KB, 48 views)
Old 17-01-2012, 21:36

24 y/o Male from United States
benja is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i just read through this thread once, but what i gathered was youre saying u100 1cc insulin syringes, 27-31 gauge usually, are not meant for IV and generally bad for veins? thats odd..that, along with 3cc syringes, are what our local exchange gives out. (seattle) mm..odd.
Old 17-01-2012, 21:45
Gold Member

^^ I think they are pretty much the standard kit that's distributed by most NSP's, even here in the UK.

Does your programme offer any other choices? My experience with exchanges here has been they do stock other gauges which can just be requested.

I'm not sure what the rationale is behind the insulin rig as standard tbh (I'm assuming it has to do with the theory that the smaller the gauge, the less invasive damage is done), but I've added it to my To Do list to chase up with some contacts who may have an answer...I'll be sure to update the thread if/when I hear back!
Old 18-01-2012, 07:42
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Thailand
chopmow is a decent psychonaut.chopmow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 238, Level: 2 Points: 238, Level: 2 Points: 238, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

h3 is a salt not a base it does not need bloody citric.........
Old 18-01-2012, 08:35
Gold Member

So you are suggesting that users here in the UK who pretty much exclusively use H3 needn't add acid to dissolve their gear?

This discussion has gone on in other threads chopmow, and I think by now you understand that what you choose to refer to as H3 is not the 'typical' heroin that the rest of us understand it to be.

Quote:
As previously explored, the new South-West Asian heroin has typically been brown heroin, which appears in the chemical form of the heroin base, in contrast to the typically white heroin of South-East Asian, which is usually in the form of the hydrochloride salt. <snip>
Laboratory-based forensic research over the preceding 20 years has charted the appearance of the new ‘‘brown’’ forms of heroin in a base (vs. salt) form and the variation in base or salt form according to country of origin
From: Strang et al, Different forms of heroin and their relationship to cook-up techniques, Substance Use & Misuse, 36(5), 573-588, (2001).

The main source of street heroin in the UK is the Golden Crescent countries of South West Asia, mainly Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan.
It is heroin base.
H4 is heroin HCL, the hydrochloride salt.

Attached is the quoted reference...one of many that are easily available both here on the forum or on the web. If you have sources to contradict the common wisdom, please do post them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Strang2001.pdf (459.3 KB, 8 views)

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, black tar, citric acid, diacetylmorphine, diamorphine, morphine, needle exchange, needle exchanges, opioid