Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 04:17
Silver Member

Male from Australia
MrAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Constipation when smoking ice

SWIM was wondering does anyone get constipation when they smoke ice?? SWIM only slams ice and for the first time in 12 months SWIM smoked a bowl with a few friends because they didn't want to touch any needles. In about a few hours later SWIM needed to do a poop but it just won't come out. Its been like 3 days now and during those 3 days SWIM can only manage to push one little droplet of poop out. SWIM might go to the doctors tomorrow and see what they can do to help. If anyone has any experiences with constipation is there anything SWIM can do to get the bowels moving normal again???

After this horrible experience with constipation SWIM doesn't think SWIM will ever smoke ice ever again, just gonna stick with the needles.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:55
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Constipation when smoking ice

It happens to me too but not as bad as it gets you. A couple hours after comedown starts things start moving again for me. However, it is uncomfortable at first - tremendous, almost alarming pain high up in my guts. But it always follows the same pattern and resolves the same way at the same speed every time so it no longer worries me. Just part of comedown.

Norepinephrine causes this. High levels of norepinephrine stops peristalsis, the rhythmic movement of the intestines that keeps crap moving south.

A tremendous volume of norepinephrine is released when a person does meth. This hormone is normally released when a person is subject to high levels of stress. As a stress response, its effects are inherited from paleolithic times when stresses such as environmental disasters, predation, or searching for food during starvation events could last for days or weeks. Every means of preserving hydration, not leaving scent-traces, and not stopping flight from threats made constipation a survival mechanism.

If I am able to choke down any real food during a run, once it exits my stomach it just sits there until the norepinephrine level drops. Now I have the habit of relying on liquid nutrition like protein shakes with safflower & flaxseed oil. Gut comfort over time is much better.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:51
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Australia
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

G'day I see your from Aust. as am I, I know what you can get here. I can recommend colloxyl & senna,(sorry if spelling is wrong) just ask your pharmacist, it is OTC.
Also drink pleanty of fluids, to rehydrate yourself, and get your insides moving again.
Unless you have a blockage, (not saying you do) the dr will usually say the same thing.
Also they might reccomend an enema if necessary, all of which you can get OTC.
I have had this more times than I can recall, hope this can be useful to you.
If it puts your mind at ease or the pain is outside the norm, definately go to the dr. Untreated constipation can make you very sick, toxic even.
Old 09-10-2011, 13:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male from United States
7dopeydwarves should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM slams daily and has the exact opposite effect regardless of method. Purgative effect was a good sign with smoking, usually happened immediately after first hit. With slamming, still like taking a laxative, just not first response to judge impurities/potency.

DRINK WATER. Eat oatmeal and whole grain bread etc. Biggest culprit is probably dehydration though.
Old 09-10-2011, 22:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
OrgoSynth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dopeydwarves View Post
SWIM slams daily and has the exact opposite effect regardless of method. Purgative effect was a good sign with smoking, usually happened immediately after first hit. With slamming, still like taking a laxative, just not first response to judge impurities/potency.

DRINK WATER. Eat oatmeal and whole grain bread etc. Biggest culprit is probably dehydration though.
SWIM said that this is typically how he is effected. Shortly after first hit, it's like having bad diarrhea. He said he may go to the toilet quite a few times during the day before it just stops; then he doesn't have to go for several days (I assume it's because he stops eating). Everyone's body is different so he isn't surprised to hear that others have constipation. Find out what works for you to ease the symptoms. Short of stopping your use, you should probably just accept that that's how it is though.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:28

26 y/o Male from United States
7dopeydwarves should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgoSynth View Post
SWIM said that this is typically how he is effected. Shortly after first hit, it's like having bad diarrhea. He said he may go to the toilet quite a few times during the day before it just stops; then he doesn't have to go for several days (I assume it's because he stops eating). Everyone's body is different so he isn't surprised to hear that others have constipation. Find out what works for you to ease the symptoms. Short of stopping your use, you should probably just accept that that's how it is though.
Severity/frequency of side effect doesn't seem to be much different between smoking and shooting. I am not surprised at side effects like constipation because of dehydration issue. Most negative side effects are caused by dehydration/starvation, sleep deprivation, environment, etc. Eventually will adjust and be able to sleep, eat, drink enough water, and so on
Old 29-02-2012, 20:43

22 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DeToKz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

actully if anything swim has to drop a dookie when he smokes, only when its got some leg to it
Old 23-02-2013, 07:52

21 y/o Male from United States
dopesic92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

i was smoking meth for like 9 days straight and then had a day off and it's been 4 or 5 days since my last shit.I'm quite worried but when i was younger i had an over sized colon and would be able to hold it to the point where my body had absorbed all moisture. im not sure what i should do. right now I'm drinking smooth move tea, but is there anything to rehydrate my dried up turd? lol funny but serious
Old 23-02-2013, 08:14
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 1,959, Level: 6 Points: 1,959, Level: 6 Points: 1,959, Level: 6

previous poster asked:

Quote:
... had an over sized colon and would be able to hold it to the point where my body had absorbed all moisture. im not sure what i should do. right now I'm drinking smooth move tea, but is there anything to rehydrate my dried up turd? lol funny but serious

Drink water while you're on a good one imho, however.. if others do go overboard this information might help or lead you to the right direction for more info
Quote:
you could go to this forum and find this as well

"pure water is necessary for your muscles (and other cells) to mobilize their toxic byproducts for excretion in to the urine."

OR

immondium
Old 23-02-2013, 10:02
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAsia View Post
SWIM was wondering does anyone get constipation when they smoke ice?? SWIM only slams ice and for the first time in 12 months SWIM smoked a bowl with a few friends because they didn't want to touch any needles. In about a few hours later SWIM needed to do a poop but it just won't come out. Its been like 3 days now and during those 3 days SWIM can only manage to push one little droplet of poop out. SWIM might go to the doctors tomorrow and see what they can do to help. If anyone has any experiences with constipation is there anything SWIM can do to get the bowels moving normal again???

After this horrible experience with constipation SWIM doesn't think SWIM will ever smoke ice ever again, just gonna stick with the needles.
Well, yeah, smoking can't give you what the needle can. The rush that takes over you and makes you succumb to it. I fucking love it and enjoy the needle, too. I think it's a turn on since it's so extreme and how the needle plays his part. From sticking that vein's ass to the rush is what makes me melt. I love how it's intense and takes over.

Smoking doesn't make you contipated, either. I've never heard of that. Let them smoke as you whip out the needle and shove it in your veins. Then let them see you rush like a mother fucker.....imagine their reactions? lol, sorry I just had to say that. I bet they'd shit their pants seeing how strong it is. I go nuts from it. You can't do anything but ride it out as it forefully runs through you. I would just love to see something go down like that. However, they'd think you were insane. I love being consumed by the needle's rush. What lovin' is that?
Old 24-02-2013, 03:06

21 y/o Male from United States
dopesic92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

I've honestly done it both ways, smoking and shooting, and prefer to smoke. I felt horrible about myself after shooting up but I'm not one to judge. my best friend prefers to shoot which is fine with me.

It's just,i do my best to stay hydrated yet still can't shit. this smooth move tea is definitely giving me the bubble guts but hasn't worked yet.

Would pooping be less strenuous high as hell or sober?

dopesic92 added 651 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

somebody help! it's been like six days now,i think maybe more, and i still haven't gone. I'm in A lot of pain. does anyone know if magnesium is strong enough at this point? I'm cry skinny and it's to the point where you can see the bottom of my stomach bulging. i don't have any dope today (not by choice but because of lack of money) maybe that will help i seem to feel better high though

dopesic92 added 302 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

nobodies posted back but just wanted to let any concerned thread readers that i have achieved sweet release. i wrestled the brown monster and came out on top lol )

Last edited by dopesic92; 24-02-2013 at 03:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-02-2013, 08:35

Male from United States
Homer Simpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%

I've had to shit ever since I took my first hit today. When I go to the bathroom to use it I just sit there thinking wtf and end up jerking it.

Share this on:

Tags
australia, constipation, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, meth, smoking meth