Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
Desiree is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
RC closest to meth?

SWIM's connection was a friend who screwed her out of a few dollars yesterday. Not that much money, but SWIM has a history with this girl and would rather not trust her again.

That being said, SWIM is looking for a replacement for meth. She is looking for something that will keep her awake for hours on end to work (she is a psychic and phone sex operator from home) and study. Euphoria is a plus but not a big deal.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 05-10-2011 at 11:49. Reason: prices
Old 05-10-2011, 12:23

29 y/o Male from United States
krazysmokerhomey should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Re: RC closest to meth?

4-fma

Post Quality Evaluations:
Without some explanation this one word is useless to others. You might as well have said 'hydrogen cyanide' for all the value this added.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:02
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

4-FA is almost identical to methamphetamine euphoria minus the rush and added body load. Also have only managed to stay awake for 36-48 hours without feeling like total shit. Meth it took 72+ hours before I even thought about sleep. These meth like effects lasted only 3-4 hours total and come up is slow. Far short of the meth "rush."

Also to get major euphoria it took me 150mg+. Have done 275mg in one dose and was extremely tweaked like D-amphetamine. Always orally. With body load and unknown long term effects wouldn't use daily as replacement for meth.

4-FMA not from experience but hear it is a notch above 4-FA.

good experience report - thanks for contributing
Good details of the ups and downs of this suggestion.
Old 06-10-2011, 14:51
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
SWIM is looking for a replacement for meth
Is there an orange most like an apple? What apple is most like an orange?

What inexpensive uncommon chemical is similar to one of the most powerful & dangerous drugs made?

Meth is in a class of its own. Only meth can do what meth does.

And the only replacement for it is something even more powerful, more dangerous, worth more blood and treasure to make, sell, and consume. Clamor for Meth v.2 to drive addicts into deeper despair & to sacrifice the naive in even more depraved ecstasies & delusions. THAT’S a meth replacement.

The person in question might be OK with amphetamine sulfate (e.g. from European “speed paste”) as a watered-down stand-in for meth. ‘phet is OK for what it is but in comparison to meth it makes me think of the little space saver spare tire small cars have: don’t drive at highway speeds or use it more than 30 miles. It won’t get you from L.A. to Vegas in 2-1/2 hours.

Not really helpful...no point taken
Point taken. Good post.

Last edited by Garand; 06-10-2011 at 15:07.
Old 06-10-2011, 15:18
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Propylhexadrine (obtained via Benzedrex inhalers) might be a good match. Do a search here on the forum for it to get more info. It's over the counter & pretty cheap. If you go this route, I *HIGHLY* recommend at LEAST a citric acid extraction & to volumetrically dose from there. The recommended dose for weight loss is 25mg & the inhalers contain 250mg. Yikes!

Going all the way to a hcl extraction (just as easy, but you gotta pick up muriatic acid from the hardware store, which is inexpensive & no one's gonna give you a hard time or weird look or anything) is even better, because then you can dry it out to pretty crystals & more importantly, get rid of all the menthol & lavender oils which taste like ASS.

I enjoyed propylhexedrine; if I hadn't overdosed (not realizing it's not a great idea to take an entire inhaler at once, esp with no stimulant tolerance!), I would have liked it more. One of these days I plan to try Benzedrex again.

Ephedrine might also be an option. It's sold behind the pharmacy counter but you don't need a prescription. It's for asthma, and the brands are Bronkaid or Primatene Tablets *NOT the Mist, which is something different!*. No euphoria really, but should help you stay awake.

Ah, I remember the days working the phones... Never did psychic work, though!

~Kailey
Old 06-10-2011, 16:20
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

MDPV could be a good replacement for meth, but Afoaf has heard it will be illegal soon in the states(not sure if that bothers you).

MDPV is a tweakers tweak but it's very ruff on the body, the headaches are a hassle and shit it's so fiending.

Afoaf doesn't know meth but he's always been told it's a shitty skag but the buzz goes on for at least 12hours.

That beats nearly any stim known to man.
Old 06-10-2011, 16:49

Male from United Kingdom
3.4-Empathy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1234 View Post
4-FA is almost identical to methamphetamine euphoria minus the rush and added body load. Also have only managed to stay awake for 36-48 hours without feeling like total shit.

4-FMA not from experience but hear it is a notch above 4-FA.
4-flouroamphetamine is as euphoric a methamphetamine? Sorry for being off topic slightly, but can anyone else confirm this for swim?
Old 09-10-2011, 15:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
Metron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

An excellent stim is 3-fmc. Try that or o-2482
Old 09-10-2011, 15:57
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,230, Level: 10 Points: 5,230, Level: 10 Points: 5,230, Level: 10
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Propylhexadrine (obtained via Benzedrex inhalers) might be a good match. Do a search here on the forum for it to get more info. It's over the counter & pretty cheap. If you go this route, I *HIGHLY* recommend at LEAST a citric acid extraction & to volumetrically dose from there. The recommended dose for weight loss is 25mg & the inhalers contain 250mg. Yikes!

Going all the way to a hcl extraction (just as easy, but you gotta pick up muriatic acid from the hardware store, which is inexpensive & no one's gonna give you a hard time or weird look or anything) is even better, because then you can dry it out to pretty crystals & more importantly, get rid of all the menthol & lavender oils which taste like ASS.

I enjoyed propylhexedrine; if I hadn't overdosed (not realizing it's not a great idea to take an entire inhaler at once, esp with no stimulant tolerance!), I would have liked it more. One of these days I plan to try Benzedrex again.

Ephedrine might also be an option. It's sold behind the pharmacy counter but you don't need a prescription. It's for asthma, and the brands are Bronkaid or Primatene Tablets *NOT the Mist, which is something different!*. No euphoria really, but should help you stay awake.

Ah, I remember the days working the phones... Never did psychic work, though!

~Kailey
If memory serves me correctly, I believe that Primatene also contains phenobarbital, to the tune of something like 1/8 of a grain. One might want to take this into consideration before consuming more than the recommended amount. It has, however, been many years since I used Primatene, so the formulation may have been changed since then.

I don't recall right off hand exactly how much 1/8 of a grain is, but it never seemed to stop the speedy feeling one got from this drug!
Old 09-10-2011, 17:24
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Primatene Tablets (& Primatene Mist, actually) is sold over the counter. So I doubt it has phenobarbital in it! Fuck, you can't even get small amounts of codeine in cough syrup OTC here, so I doubt they'd allow phenobarbital! *giggle*

Ah, here we go:
Quote:
Primatene Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Ephedrine Hcl (USP 12.5 mg) (Bronchodilator), Guaifenesin (USP 200mg) (Expectorant)
Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Providone, Silicon Dioxide
So, no phenobarbital, but one doesn't want large amounts of guaifenesin; that's the ingredient people try to avoid when dosing large amounts of DXM.

Just for fun, I looked up Bronkaid as well...
Quote:
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
* Ephedrine sulfate 25 mg. Bronchodilator
* Guaifenesin 400 mg. Expectorant

Inactive Ingredients:
carnauba wax, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, magnesium trisilicate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch

* Each caplet contains: 15 mg magnesium
Why did you think it contained phenobarbital? I'm just curious what purpose it would serve, as Primatene Tablets & Bronkaid are sold as asthma medications...

~Kailey
Old 09-10-2011, 19:07
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,230, Level: 10 Points: 5,230, Level: 10 Points: 5,230, Level: 10
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

As I mentioned, this was many years ago. At least 25 and maybe more! I remember as a young lad in his early to mid 20's searching for something in the parents medicine cabinet to get high on, and ran across these primatene tablets that my mother used for her athsma. I saw phenobarb and thought "score!" So I took a handful and speeded my young(ish) ass off.

I don't know about the ephedrine, but I am certain that they did not have guffy in them.

I suspect that they only way to be sure would be to research the ingredients in this product as they were formulated back then. In reality though, it is a moot point, as they obviously do not contain that particular ingredient now. Unless one was to research phenobarb and see if it might have some application in an athsma medication?

toxinreleased added 15 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

After a very quick search, I find absolutely nothing which would indicate that I was correct. In fact, Drugs.com states that it is contraindicated for those who have asthma or breathing problems. The only reason I could see this drug being used in this manner would be to perhaps relieve the anxiety which can accompany an asthma attack, but again, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that this might be true.

In this case, I am going to have to say that I screwed the pooch on this one and provided information based on memory, rather than on fact. Poor faulty memory, at that!

I made a mistake and I retract my earlier statements regarding the formulation of the drug in question. I also commend kailey for catching it and for providing the quotes on the actual ingredients of both drugs!

If you look closely at my avatar, you with see in really tiny letters "he's a dumb-ass today!" lol!

Last edited by St Dismas Novitiate; 09-10-2011 at 19:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-10-2011, 03:00

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

If you are looking to find a "replacement for meth" MDPV is a good choice. I understand it is very good at doing that. The main drawback to it's use is extreme and instantaneous addiction. I believe much of the MDPV on the open market is fairly impure which is also a drawback. There are other types of drugs like this. They are collectively pyrovalerophenones, or pyrovalerones(PVPs or PVs). These include a-PVP, naphyrone, MDPV, and the grossly misnamed mPPP. You may like to look into this more. Some of this information is in the betaketone forum Here. You will also find much other relevant information on stimulants there. Hope that helps you out.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:40
Titanium Member

Male from United States
xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3

MDPV has a great stimulant buzz to it. Much, much shorter lasting than meth though(only a few hours). Be careful with this one. It is active at 1mg and the high is fiendish, so re-dosing is a concern. Very easy to overdose and greatly increase heart rate. To the pet robot it felt like d-amphetamine but with a shorter duration.

Propylhexedrine and ephedrine are good legal stimulants(not RCs), but they are mild compared to meth or d-amphetamine.. propylhexedrine being the stronger of the two. These chemicals would probably only help when in a pinch. When the pet robot was a tweaker(d-amphetamine) he would use these chemicals when he was out of the good stuff, but it only kept him awake really.

Pet robot has never tried 4-FA or 4-FMA but on a molecular level they are very very close to meth. Just remember to be very careful with these and to do a shit ton of research before dosing. Not much information is available on them, even on RC forums.

I know its not an RC, but is it possible for SWIY to get a prescription to Dexedrine, or Adderall? Amphetamine would be a much better substitute than ephedrine, propylhexedrine, or even MDPV. If SWIY has life insurance they could get a month's script for much cheaper than any street stimulants.

Good luck, be safe! Keep digging around the Research Chemicals sub-forum and erowid, there are many stimulants out there.

Good balance of warning and informing.
Old 11-10-2011, 18:36
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3,4-Empathy View Post
4-flouroamphetamine is as euphoric a methamphetamine? Sorry for being off topic slightly, but can anyone else confirm this for swim?
Yes. For "someone who isn't me" It went like this with 4-FA:

100mg: First dose for 260lbs(about 125kg?) subject. didn't feel shit for an hour. Then it kicked in pretty good. Comparable to 30-60mg mixed amphetamine salts(Adderal). More like thirty, and the 4-FA was more euphoric. Could tell a difference though. Total euphoria 3-4 hours and not too close to meth. Also a "cracked out" feeling lasting a few hours.

150mg: Nice dose. Maybe slight visual distortions and major euphoria. Comparable more to 40-50mg D-amphetamine then d-methamphetamine. I only say this because of the lack of rush and meth is the king of stimulants IMO.

200mg+: Closest I have felt to meth. Repeated this same dose 5-6 time over next 40 hours with no sleep. Yeah this kinda felt like meth. The bad side of it, lol. Have to say if you can resist urge to redose can feel similar to MDMA.

So yeah it can be as euphoric as meth only as morphine can be as euphoric as heroin.

informative description and comparison
Old 15-06-2012, 07:41

Male from United States
Redmarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Methamphetamine like R.C.

Swim Is a former Methamphatamine indulger, Swim loved the high of speed, but cant get into it for reasons concerned law and social groups, swim has recently been looking for an R.C. that is closets to a methamphtamine like high with all the euphoria and "speediness" of it that lasts for hours, but have only found things like mephedrone which swim has found to be more like ecstasy and the duration is not anything what swim is looking for, Swim would like opinons about a good R.C. that is like methamphetamine, thanks

Last edited by Phenoxide; 30-06-2012 at 12:31. Reason: threads merged
Old 16-06-2012, 00:27
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11
Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6%
Re: Methamphetamine like R.C.

4-FA, a-PVP, 2-FMA, ethylphenidate
Old 16-06-2012, 19:37
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8

Ethylphenidate is my personal favorite stimulant and if you get it from the right vendor you'll get a bag of beautiful shards of crystals that pretty much look like glass for a fraction of the price of meth.
Old 18-06-2012, 12:03

32 y/o Male from USA - Pennsylvania
biscomonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

A_pvp

Why? Please elaborate your thoughts and avoid one-liners - thank you!
Old 22-06-2012, 01:01

Male from United States

Sweet, thanks for the info, Swim will be ordering some Ethlyphenidate to see how it is, Does anyone know if Ethylphenidate has the around the same potency as methamphetamine? Swim does not have a proper scale and knows a heavy dosage of Ethylphenidate is around 100mg and that is about a .1 of methamphetamine, any tips?
Old 22-06-2012, 05:29
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8

First of get a scale there fairly cheap on amazon, about $20, you need one that weights in milligrams. Eyeballing research chemicals is a horrible idea especially if the ethylphenidate is in pure crystals (iv seen crystals that looked like 3 or 4mgs break up into 30mgs).
Also remember this isn't meth any tolerance you have to meth goes right out the window and jumping balls deep into it with 100mgs first time is just asking for trouble. Take it slow do an allergy test with 2 or 3mgs to make sure your not allergic and then after that's confirmed i would say try a line of 20mgs. Break up the crystals really good and give it a sniff. You'll be surprised by the kick it gives you.
Do remember to do an allergy test with each new chem you receive tho (trust me snorting a recreational dose of something your allergic too and didn't even know about isnt fun, and dont say you know your not allergic because chances are you've never even been exposed to the substance so you wouldn't have any clue in the first place).

SD

Good response with harm-reductive information.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:52

Male from United States

Okay Swim bought a scale to be sure, swim is still currently waiting for the Ethylphenidate, can anybody specualte if these crystals can be smoked through a conventional meth pipe or "oilburner?" Also any good experiences with binging on this stuff?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
ramskip is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

Here's one way of looking at it: Consider the molecular structure of the substance.

First ask yourself, what is meth?
It's an amphetamine molecule with an extra carbon atom.

So then what's amphetamine?
A phenethylamine molecule with an extra carbon added to it.

phen-amp-meth.png

I like to think of phenethylamine as the "mother" of a nearly endless variety of psychoactive chemicals. Adding and subtracting atoms and making other substitutions to this molecule can dramatically change its bio-activity and classification. Check out some of the work done by Dr. Shulgin for more info, he's the grandfather of phenethyamine chemistry. The book PIHKAL is a good place to start.

Ok, so now what? One might start looking at other substituted phenethyamines, or "RC's" that have a structure similar to methamphetamine. Some recently trending chemicals to consider might be, 4-Fluoromethamphetamine (4-fma) and 2-fluoromethamphetamine (2-fma). Notice how these chemicals are merely methamphetamine molecules with a flourine atom attached to them.

meth-analogs.png

WARNING: Structure does not equal function! One can never assume that any two chemicals will behave similarly, no matter how identical they seem. This is merely a way of theoretically making assumptions about the effects that a substance will have based on its composition. The pharmacodynamics of most RC's are completely unknown.

r.

great information, perfect reply...lots of good info about chem
Old 05-07-2012, 07:23

Male from United States
RoxasUchiha needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

You want a meth copy?

Then you want Pentedrone. Dude, nuff said. Swim loves this stuff..
Just like meth. So much energy and nice euphoria. 4-mec is like coke. Don't even listen to them.

Check this out

Methamphetamine - N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine

Look on wikipedia and take a look at their chemical structures...

Pentedrone - 1-phenyl-2-(methylamino)pentan-1-one

DANK AS FUCK RIGHT!?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:56
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11
Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmarter View Post
Okay Swim bought a scale to be sure, swim is still currently waiting for the Ethylphenidate, can anybody specualte if these crystals can be smoked through a conventional meth pipe or "oilburner?" Also any good experiences with binging on this stuff?
No, it can't be smoked or vaporized. And frankly, my only real "binge" experience with the stuff was extremely negative - it made me sick for three days straight. After that experience SWIM was turned off of ethylphenidate forever.

Try not to redose more than once or twice, even though the euphoria from this stuff is short-lived. The body (or at least my body) doesn't handle the alcohol in this product too well, it seems.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
ramskip is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Cypher View Post
The body (or at least my body) doesn't handle the alcohol in this product too well, it seems.
What alcohol are you referring to? Ethylphenidate should be ethylphenidate.

The purity of most of RC's is highly variable however and it seems like anything is labeled as 98.9% pure just to move product. Impurities could be anything, including alcohol. You never know what the conditions are like in those quasi-clandestine overseas chemical manufacturers.

It's also possible that ethylphenidate itself is hard on your body, aside from any theoretically toxic impurities tagging along with the batch.

r.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, meth bumps, methamphetamine, methamphetamine comparisons, research chemical comparisons, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals