Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 04-10-2011, 16:36

24 y/o Female from United States
glitteryskittles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Drugs with similar effects to ecstasy

Hello! I have been experimenting with different drugs, and so far, mollies are by far my favorite. I know that it is not good to roll more than once a month or so, and I do not want to make my rolls less effective.

So my question is, what drugs do you think have the most similar effects and experience to mollies?

Also, as a second question, how often do you think one can roll without causing damage or reducing the effectiveness of the molly?

Thanks all!
Old 05-10-2011, 00:54
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2
Re: Drugs with similar effects to ecstasy

I'm not gonna go too in depth, but here are some helpful tips:

First, be careful of self-incrimination on this website. Surely YOU do not do drugs, I think you mean your friend or neighbor!

Secondly, MDMA can be done every month but it would be best to keep it to every two, three, or four months. A good way to space out is about four times a year, which shouldn't cause any problems. The best way to avoid damage from MDMA is to be healthy by eating well and exercising, but your friend should also take high doses of antioxidants (like alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin C, or Vitamin E) for days before and after doing MDMA as well as plenty on the day of. Your friend can take 5-HTP before taking MDMA and taking 5-HTP after as well as once or twice a day for a few days afterwards. With all this, your friend shouldn't be seeing any damage from MDMA, but nothing is guaranteed! The antioxidants protect from free radicals which damage brain cells (MDMA may produce a lot of these) and the 5-HTP restores serotonin, which is used up by MDMA and causes feelings of depression afterward.

Also, other obvious tips include getting enough sleep after taking ecstasy, drinking plenty of water, and not doing too much in a single night/not combining with other drugs like cocaine or alcohol.

No drug will ever replace MDMA, but there are some that feel similar. Do a Google search and your friend should find plenty! There are many random chemicals like MDA, MDE, MDEA, MDAI, methylone, and others that feel similar to MDMA. Some plants, such as kanna, are known to feel similar. Some people say that low doses of mescaline (a psychedelic drug) or mushrooms may feel similar to MDMA. Obviously, nothing we know of yet can match the intensity of MDMA. Try doing low doses of psychedelics (shrooms, mescaline...), some enjoy it more than MDMA. Just be careful and be safe! Your friend can find more information all over the forum or the Internet. Good luck!

EDIT: Also, is there a specific effect that your friend is looking for from the MDMA? For example, if your friend likes the stimulation, they could try amphetamine. If they like euphoria, they could try opiates (be careful, they can be addicting). If they like the slightly psychedelic edge, they may want to try a tiny bit of LSD. If they like the empathy, that is a quality unique to MDMA -- however, small doses of DXM or opiates or some psychedelics may be able to cause a bit of empathy but nothing like the love from true MDMA.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Some good information in this post
you no longer need to avoid incrimination. I can say "I do drugs".
Self incrimination does not need apply here. Unless the OP wanted to avoid it.

Last edited by psychedelia; 05-10-2011 at 01:39.
Old 05-10-2011, 23:05

24 y/o Female from United States
glitteryskittles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

Er--yes, I mean my friend... Sorry about that!

To be more specific, my friend really likes the energy she gets from rolls, as well as the care-free, close-feeling love she feels with the people she rolls with. My friend will be trying shrooms in the near future, so she will see how the compare to MDMA.

Thanks for your input!
Old 05-10-2011, 23:21
About DF,Various & German
Co-Moderator

Male from Earth
Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.
Points: 2,220, Level: 7 Points: 2,220, Level: 7 Points: 2,220, Level: 7
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I'm just here to say that the strict self-incrimination rule hasn't been in use for a while now. You may feel free to admit to your own drug usage.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:13
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2

^ Sorry, I forgot the rule had been changed!

Shrooms won't be energetic or as lovey as MDMA. A normal dose may be more of a trippy, magical, mindbending experience. Lower doses may be better for social interaction, but overall nothing can really compare to MDMA as a party drug! Try research chemicals (be careful!), or AMT if you can manage to get it. Everyone wishes there was a better MDMA replacement, I guess
Old 06-10-2011, 04:47

Male from United States
RASK757 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

BK-MDMA aka Methylone would be close but more of a watered down version. Take in mind "Mollys" could be anything being passed off as MDMA. I don't knowwhat area you are from but alot of mollys in my neck of the woods tend to be methylone and or another research chemical. It's best to test your caps next time just to be sure of what you are getting. An yes I do think we all wish for a better MDMA replacement or a come back of the good ol girl herself!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

The rush of ecstasy could be matched (if not surpassed) by free-base cocaine or by meth, but... you wouln't want to go there.
Old 06-10-2011, 18:37

Male from United Kingdom
Paddy Garcia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Yo,

yeah as one of the people above said: it depends what exactly you're after by replication. Every drug has its own selling point, but E seems to have a little bit of everything.

As with the timing, as little as possible. That's the worst thing about it; the tolerance grows at a stupid rate. Once every few months is a good bet though.

Happy rolling brother

Paddy Garcia added 24 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I do apologise for the double post

Forgot to add - from what I've heard, M-CAT is kinda similar to MDMA. Again, only going by what I've been told as I haven't heard any songs about M-CAT myself.

One of the bonuses being that it seems you can keep topping it up and keep the high, unlike MDMA which unfortunately does die out regardless.

If I'm wrong, please correct me on this!

Please avoid ambiguous slang like "M-CAT". This name has been used for multiple drugs so makes your post unclear

Last edited by Paddy Garcia; 06-10-2011 at 18:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2011, 18:46
Banned

32 y/o Male from France
frog is captain of the psychonauts.frog is captain of the psychonauts.frog is captain of the psychonauts.

By, M-CAT, do you mean mephedrone? From Wikipedia:
Quote:
[Mephedrone]was "re-discovered" and publicised by an underground chemist on The Hive website, working under the pseudonym "Kinetic." Kinetic posted on the site, "I’ve been bored over the last couple of days and had a few fun reagents lying around, so I thought I’d try and make some 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropanone hydrochloride, or 4-methylmethcathinone." before going on to describe that after taking it they had a "fantastic sense of well-being that I haven’t got from any drug before except my beloved Ecstasy."

Good job asking for clarification as to whether the previous poster meant mephedrone or methcathinone
Old 06-10-2011, 19:37

Male from United Kingdom
Paddy Garcia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Yeah man, had a mate from the other end of the country report about it. Doesn't seem to be much buzz about it on this site which fills me with a little doubt though
Old 07-10-2011, 16:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done plenty of meph. and it's like being a long time on cocaine. One snort and you're good to party all night. Your jaws will work extra time, though, like when you get strich9. After that you'll feel tired and the best thing is not to fight it. Go to sleep. If you have to drive or work the next day, better not do it, you'll feel terrible and your heart will need to slow down.
Old 07-10-2011, 17:10
Banned

Male from United States
stickboy239 is heading for the Darwin Award.stickboy239 is heading for the Darwin Award.

I would think Adderall is almost like a mild form of Ecstasy, maybe not your sense of touch but when it comes to how active you are then sure. I remember taking Adderall for class and it gave me the energy I needed to bring a grade from a 33 to a 88, and mind you that was college-level economics. Didn't really have a appetite nor was sleeping a thought. I had the urge to play dodgeball, even though there was a dodgeball tournement going on and did great in that game. I got 7 headshots and 2 hits.

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylmethcathinone, cathinone, drug, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, ecstasy, ecstasy alternatives, ecstasy replacement, escaline, ethcathinone, mdma, mdma replacement, mescaline, mescaline effects, methcathinone, methylmethcathinone, propanone, reagents, research chemicals, tramadol