Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-10-2011, 04:40

37 y/o Male from Canada
Crush is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Taking Adderall with Ephedrine?

I notice that Adderall is much more mild than Ephedrine as far is side raciness and such.

I used to be into body building back in the day and everyone took ephedrine.

Found some recently in a healthfood store and decided to buy some. Took a total of 25mg and wowee.. just like I remember it.. cold nose, lots of energy.. almost 'sketched out' feeling lol.. good old ephedrine.

But around that time I recently got diagnosed with Adult ADHD and the Adderall was a miracle for concentration and lifting my brain fog, but it is not strong like Ephedrine (25mg).

I though.. wow these two would go SO well together!

10mg of Adderall is all mind.
25mg of Ephedrin is all body.

I'd love to mix the two.

Is this safe?
Old 04-10-2011, 08:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
Urgez is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Taking Adderall with Ephedrine?

lol not at all, but that didn't stop SWIM from trying it anyway after hours of research . will it kill you? not at those dosages, but swiy might lose many of the pleasurable effects of the adderall due to over stimulation. worst case scenario, palpitations and extreme discomfort. IMO there isn't really a best case, don't let morbid curiosity get the best of you.
Old 04-10-2011, 15:16
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Not to be disrespectful to the above advice, and while there were some good points made, I have to disagree with something. It's true that at those doses MOST people would not die, however, there is no way to ever tell anyone that substances would not for sure be lethal. If someone has a good to very good health, taking the two would not kill them, but if someone has certain health issues, it can be lethal. I am NOT trying to use scare tactics, my intention is not to try and scare people into or out of doing something. I just wanted to point out that ephedrine CAN be lethal (reason why it was taken off the shelves for the most part) if a person is not 100% in the health department. Other than that, the poster above made a good reply for you.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:56

37 y/o Male from Canada

Wow I always thought that ephedrine was banned in many states for political reasons..
Old 11-10-2011, 03:24
The_Joker The_Joker is nu online
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Its available in primatene tablets. It must be signed for because it can be used to synthesize methamphetamine. It is not prescription. It is probably behind the counter though.

It used to be available in convenience stores in a product called "mini-thins". We used to abuse the hell out of minithins in college. You got a bottle of 100 of them for like $8. We used them to stay up, work more, lose weight, etc. They called it "trucker speed".

One time SWIM overdosed on minithins. This would be when she was like 21 or so, before she had ever used meth or cocaine. Minithins are harsh.

You knew you were coming up because all the hair on the back of your neck would stand up, your scalp would tingle, your eyes would be bugging out of your head. There was no euphoria. Just stimulation, the ability to stay up a long time and not eat. I would hesitate to call it addictive because there was no pleasure. Just lots and lots of stimulation.

Anyways, SWIM had been at school all day and was at work, she went in at like 2 pm. A few hours later, someone called in, and she was requested to work a double shift. She said, okay, whatever. She got in her purse and popped a couple of handy dandy minithins. An hour later, she just didnt feel "stimulated enough" so she took like 3 more. These were either 25 or 50 mg each, not sure. Well before you know it, SWIM was sick as hell, her pulse was like 200+, and since she worked in a rest home, she asked a friend to take her blood pressure. Her blood pressure was normally about 120/60 and she expected it to be elevated. Nope. It was 60/0.....they could not get a bottom number. SWIM was dizzy, nauseated, and pouring sweat. Her work told her she was obviously ill and needed to go home. She drove home and drug herself to bed where she passed out. The next day she was so weak she could barely move. She missed class and work.

It was nasty.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:26
Banned

36 y/o Male from Netherlands
patyabeach2011 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

awsome why not take adderal alone
if u want something stronger then adderall there are enough chemicals
why people always want to mix drugs is a mystery to me
ow yes if u realy want something out of ur adderall take vicodin with it
or kratom
Old 11-10-2011, 05:27

30 y/o Male from United States
dsavante is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
Wow I always thought that ephedrine was banned in many states for political reasons..
I'm fairly certain its only Ephedra; not Ephedrine hCL that was banned over the majority of the states as ephedrine can commonly be purchased over the counter still as a bronchodilator.

As well, at least in my state; the generalized control regimen seems to be mainly focused on pseudoephedrine, as the above stated ephedrine products are frequently sold without any form of regulation.
Old 11-10-2011, 17:50
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsavante View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
I'm fairly certain its only Ephedra; not Ephedrine hCL that was banned over the majority of the states as ephedrine can commonly be purchased over the counter still as a bronchodilator.
It was ephedrine that was 'banned', BUT it's only been banned from being sold OTC as a 'supplement'.

So, even when they took it out of Stackers & Minithins, you could still buy it behind the pharmacy counter (but you don't need a prescription) as a 'bronchodilator' for asthma (in which case it's mixed with guafeinsen, or however you spell that expectorant that's in almost every OTC cold medicine).

I can't buy a pill that has caffeine and ephedrine in it, but I can still buy caffeine pills & ephedrine pills...even at the same time. God Bless America. *sigh*

I also never had a problem purchasing various loose herbs containing ephedra, even when there was all that damn excitement over taking Stackers, etc off the shelves. *shrug*

To the OP: while you may feel Adderall is 'all mind', be aware there definitely are many 'body load' effects from Adderall. If you wanted to try something like this (& I would be cautious doing so - ephedrine can pack a wallop!), I'd start with adding just a 1/4 of your usual dose of ephedrine to your Adderall dose...maybe even lower the Addy dose a bit too. Slowly work your way up...you can always take more, but you can't take less!

~Kailey
Old 13-10-2011, 03:30

37 y/o Male from Canada

I find Adderall very weak, I find ephedrine way stronger...

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, brain fog, caffeine, drugs-forum, ephedra, ephedrin, ephedrine, percocet, pseudoephedrine