Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 22:55
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
addersloth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
I figured it out! THe guide to maximize your adderall effectiveness!

First off, adderall has helped changed this sloth's life in a good way
Everything that's written here is to help people get the most out of their powdered motivation. SWIM is sorry if it's a bit long!
----------------

The interdimensional sloth that lives in my high school french teacher's basement has been experimenting with diet and Adderall for the past couple months. It was dieting before It started taking adderall, and when It stopped its weight loss diet, It decided to try a new diet to try to potentiate adderall, and maintain healthy eating at the same time.

Here is a list of the rules It abides by. If any other interdimensional creatures have done their homeworkssss, theyll probably know most of these. It will explain how to combine them all to reach maximum health and effectiveness of addy.

1. Adderall is potentiated by BASIC foods in the STOMACH with adderall.
2. Adderall is potentiated by ADEQUATE or EXCESS amounts of vitamins + supplementation of amino acids that make your BRAIN and DIGESTIVE SYSTEM ABSORBTION function maximally.
3. Adderall is potentiated by ALKALIZING your body. This is most important.
4. Adderall is mitigated by ACIDIC foods eaten with the adderall
5. Adderall is mitigated by foods or drugs that speed your metabolism. (more on caffeine soon)
6. Adderall is mitigated by an ACIDIC Body, EXCESS body fat, and generally being UNHEALTHY

Alkaline diet

What an alkaline diet will do is VASTLY increase the amount of amphetemine SWIY's body can absorb. It will also help SWIY lose weight, feel better, and absorb vitamins that SWIY should take to maximize recovery from Adderall; reducing TOLERANCE and aid tolerance REDUCTION during breaks. This means beloved Addy will have the MOST effect on you AT ALL TIMES, as well as SHORTER BREAKS to reduce tolerance. Note: alkalizing body will increase effect of Insufflation and plugging.

This diet Basically involves eating food that will make swiy's body approach the maximium effectiveness of swiy's blood PH lvl - around 7.45. This is slightly alkaline. Water has a PH of 7 - neutral. Acidic foods are lower than 7, while alkaline are higher. Most North americans have a very acidic diet. ALL meats, most milk products, sweetners (except stevia), white breads, and fruits are all acidic. Most roots, vegetables, whole wheat bread, soy milk, and other things are alkaline.

I know what everyone's thinking: THIS DIET SUCKS!

I dont want any of your to eat like hippies - no ALFALFA grass. (its very alkalizing, but honestly - who will eat it!?) Well, You dont have to eat as much alkaline as possible, only balance out swiy's acid alkaline level. Despite being a sloth, interdimensional sloth partakes in very unslothlike activities - including weightlifting very regularly. Sloth still eats meat all the time! It has to! It just tries to eat more fish, birds (dinosaurs), and lean beef rather than fatty beef and pork.

Heres the kicker. Foods that are alkaline (basic) in your stomach usually ARENT when theyre aborbed by your body. If swiy drank lemonjuice with adderall, it would help alkalize the body, but absorption would be bad in your stomach, as lemons are incredibly acidic in the stomach. Acidity lowers addy absorption.

Top 10 good foods to alkalize: CUCUMBERS, carrots, beets ( sloth loves munching on them), celery, soy anything (not soya), tomatoes, BEANS, almonds, stevia, lemons

Bad foods: liquor , If you drink, drink wine or beer), sugar, all condiments, pork, fatty beef, cheese, artificial sweetners.

Google: acid alkaline food chart for a list of all main foods! It wont let me link

Vitamins!

Vitamins that will help swiy's body and mind recover include the following. There's PROBABLY more out there, but these are the main ones: Magnesium, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophine, Multivitamin, Omega 3-6-9 fish oil, glutamine. All can be taken at night, or with food at dinner. Dosage is dependent on gender, bodytype, metabolism, weight etc.

Supplements:

Whey protein is HIGHLY recommended. Swiy can use it in the morning for a less acidic source of protein, which helps fuel the mind and body. Not to mention, its a basic, and helps the addy absorb in the morning. It HAS a SYNERGISTIC effect with morning adderall, and it feels AWESOME when swiy takes addy with protein powder shake. Protein gets broken down into amino acids, which your brain and body need to function properly. Swiy might also choose to buy a vegetable supplement. This will help lower PH, and increase absorption of Addy. Theyre expensive though, and not required.

Your day

Morning: wake up and have a protein shake for breakfast. protein shake should have whey protein powder (chocolate is best), milk, and UNRIPE banana if swiy can. If its ripe its not a huge deal. If swiy has soy milk, thats even better. Take a chewable TUMS heartburn calcium supplement. Make sure its a calcium only tums. The whey protein, milk, and tums will basify swiy's stomach like crazy. If you're really HARDCORE, then put some baking soda in your shake to TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. Sloth tried this once - it worked - but the taste was just awful... Take swiy adderall half an hour or so later. You should wait approximately 1.5 -3 hours until you eat again to have maximum effect. Water is fine.

The rest of the day is really up to you. Eat some veggies at 11 or so. try to hit the gym for at least half an hour. Have a small lunch, take an omega pill and or multivitamin, Take the rest of your vitamins at night. Stay HYDRATED.

If you can eat like this for about 30 days, youll notice adderall effecting you much more than every before.

Caffeine

I personally get a bigger rush when I take caffeine pills with addy in the morning. There is an upside and a downside to caffeine. Up: it potentiates the amphetamine and personally makes my feel more prodcutive. Down: it speeds your metabolism, and SWIY will pass the Addy out of the digestive system faster than without it. If you alkalize properly, it shouldnt make much of a difference. If you're unhealthy, and have a slow metabolism it may make a difference.

Nootropics

If SWIY has the cash, nootropics are also a good way to synergize addy effects. Currently, sloth is just beginning experiments with nootropics and addy. SLoth doesnt have nearly enough expertise to comment in this area.There is already a huge portion on nootropics in another category on this forum. Please refer to it if you want to know more.

I hope this helps some of you! Feedback and questions are always appreciated! SWIM will be lurking the forums stealthily to help, discuss, and learn.

Post Quality Evaluations:
well thought out and well presented, references would have improved
bookmark-worthy post with a lot of new ideas for further investigation
Everything I've been reading put in layman's terms. Been doing everyday for a month with great results.
Informative and level
Well laid out, accurate information, and a good thread to redirect people who constantly ask these questions
Old 04-10-2011, 00:25
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from USA - Oregon
GeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way upGeographyGeography is on the way up
Points: 416, Level: 3 Points: 416, Level: 3 Points: 416, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: I figured it out! THe guide to maximize your adderall effectiveness!

An alkaline diet is actually extremely beneficial to your health and well-being in A LOT of ways. First of all in order to reach the optimal pH of 7.35-.45 you must cut back salt and increase fresh vegetable consumption. Modern diets are extremely acidic. Sodas, red meat, salty foods all acidify the blood. A slightly alkaline blood pH is really important for healthy functioning, healthy immune response, energy levels, and guess what - mood. Some doctors say that the acidity of the modern diet is one of the MOST SERIOUS health problems faced in our world today. Excess sugar, fat, starch, caffeinated and processed foods are way too common today in our society that favors taste over nutrition. Good heavens I sound like a commercial, but SERIOUSLY, Try the alkaline diet. I guarantee you will see a difference in your body. Not to mention you lose weight : ) !!!!
Old 16-11-2011, 06:45

Female from Canada
Mrrex is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Perfect! SWIM has been thinking about trying to eat in ways that will benefit Addy. She has heard that L-tyrosine, NADG, B-6, and C are also a good combination. (SWIM used to use 5-HTP, multivitamin, and a B-Complex, but heard that this is more suitable. Not sure what the NADH is for). SWIM has tried magnesium to increase absorption but had noticed diminishing effects; perhaps it is time to try something like this. The hard part is getting up earlier enough to eat.

SWIM did not know about acid-alkalizing foods. What does this mean? Certainly that in a pinch SWIM should not consume acidic foods with Addy, but that they are important to eat because they alkalize. Anyway, SWIM begins to ramble. She will consult food charts. SWIM will try something like this and follow-up with her own experiences.
Old 16-11-2011, 19:30
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
M0ng00se is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Not often i get to say this, but excellent information with good scientific backing. Amphetamines are very dependent on the pH of SWIY's intestines and stomach! It is extremelybeneficial to try and avoid acidic foods on days of consuming amphetamines. It is also quite beneficial to general health and wellness, to monitor food pH.

For Mrrex ^ and others who are unfamiliar with the chemistry and practicality of acid-base ratings, this webpage is filled with everything you need to know in <10 minutes worth of reading. It also has a table at the bottom which lists many popular food items and their respective pH levels.

Also, caffeine is quite controversial. In no situations would SWIM recommend that an individual consume it alongside another CNS stimulant, but it is undeniable that many choose to do so. Mixing the two regularly can pose many potential cardiac risks, and also limits the enjoyment SWIY will gain when consuming either without the other.

Most caffeinated beverages are sodas with acidic pH, and coffee has a mildly acidic pH as well. With this in mind, i would SUGGEST that SWIY save the caffeine until post-peak experience at least. In the later stages of an amphetamine experience, caffeine can be great for extending the lingering effects and erasing uncomfortable comedown symptoms.

Last edited by M0ng00se; 16-11-2011 at 21:14. Reason: added link for pH info
Old 17-11-2011, 06:46
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
freqfly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

Agreed with the Ph diet...overall excellent to anyone's health. Another simple way to reverse tolerance (aside from Memantine or Ketamine) is Magnesium Taurate and Belladonna.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:14
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
addersloth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Wow! Is this amphetamine psychosis? Almost 29,000 views! The Sloth hopes that this info has helped people out. Sloth also wishes it had checked the spelling of the post before it was submitted

Mrrex: two things. The Sloth thinks that magnesium helps recovery of the brain, so that you can lower tolerance towards addt. It doesnt actually potentiate the drug while taking it. Also, SWIY must be careful when taking too many vitamins. Some vitamins actually reduce the absorbtion of other vitamins if be digested at the same time. This is why its important to find a well balanced multivitamin that has measured proportions of different vitamins to maximize absorption.

Overall, when it comes down to it, its the dopamine release in your brain that causes the adderall to help SWIY focus and give energy. Eating protein and/or amino acids must be eaten to keep feeding your brain while it's on "dopamine overdrive". Take care of yourself, and eat an alkalyzing diet, and SWIY will be on the road to world domination with trusty addy at SWIY's side.
Old 23-11-2011, 23:23
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
tweek411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

if swim takes TUMS with his dexedrine it potenizes it nicely. Can raise the heart rate to much though.
Old 05-12-2011, 19:32

34 y/o Male from United States
simmerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

For Starter's my friend im right about where your at. But im not sure exactly how much adderall you take? or how long you been on it or if you run out and take breaks. But im just finishing up a report on the effects of the amps on the brain and body and the recovery process. Been researching the stuff for years. I been taking it for years. Man and i can take 300mgs a day sometimes and be fine. Ofcourse i had to slowly build up that tolerance over months of continual use. And the fact i have an unlimited supply just made it easier for me to build it faster. Now if i didnt have any benzo's i do not think i would have ever started the adderall, because i have severe anxiety and panic attacks. and adhd. So i needed one to sometimes lesson the side effects of the other. And as you know adderall is 25% levo-amphetamine, which basically just activates your neuroepinephirine which sitmulates the nervous system and thus increases your heart rate and blood pressure and makes you feel jittery ect. So any type of benzo will lower all the side effects down since they act on the nervous system through the GABA receptors. So than the other 75% of the dextro amp is un effected by the benzo. But the point is ok. Im going to school im majoring in psychology. And yeah the adderall gives me a little buzz, But the main thing is the focus. People need to do alot of research on this stuff before they take it. Because it can be neuro-toxic to your brain. The point is if your going to do drugs. or take meds, Realize that no matter what you do they will have long term damage to your body one way or another. But be smart. Moderation is key what works for one might not work for another. But i got to get ready for class. To make a long post short. lol Write it without being on adderall. lol not funny no seriously i like you knowledge here is the best advice man that not alot of people know and im gonna share it with you. With your magnesium make sure its the chelated mag. its the only one that has a direct bio availabilty at over 85% disregard the spelling im in a rush. Now the l-tyrosine is the best supplement to take while your on adderall as well as when your not on it. There is a form that is actually clincally tested and proven to have a higher bio-availability than the reg. l-tyrosine. i wish i knew it a while back. its called n-aceytl-l-tyrosine i posted a little link a brief description of what it is and how its different. go check it out. get back to me. This stuff tops off everything. It reverses tolerance and your adrenal glands. It has also a special B vitamin in it called biopetine. Which descreases the elvated enzymes that your body prduces from the stimulants. its the best B vitamin out their and it has Magnesium Sterate in it as well all in 1 capsule. you can get it at the vitamine shoppe. and though it does not intensify the effects. like you want. It makes it where you do not need to.Simmerman copy and paste and google this n-acetyl l-tyrosine vs l-tyrosine let me know what you think.
The Sloth thinks that magnesium helps recovery of the brain, so that you can lower tolerance towards addt. It doesnt actually potentiate the drug while taking it. Also, SWIY must be careful when taking too many vitamins. Some vitamins actually reduce the absorbtion of other vitamins if be digested at the same time. This is why its important to find a well balanced multivitamin that has measured proportions of different vitamins to maximize absorption.

Overall, when it comes down to it, its the dopamine release in your brain that causes the adderall to help SWIY focus and give energy. Eating protein and/or amino acids must be eaten to keep feeding your brain while it's on "dopamine overdrive". Take care of yourself, and eat an alkalyzing diet, and SWIY will be on the road to world domination with trusty addy at SWIY's side.[/QUOTE]

please use paragraphs, this post is hard to read but makes some good points
a few interesting tidbits, but had to reread a few times due to lack of formatting
Old 30-12-2011, 08:14

Male from United States
Johntechwriter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

You take up to 300MG Adderall per day then recommend moderation!
Old 31-12-2011, 15:42
Silver Member

mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by addersloth View Post

Adderall is potentiated by ALKALIZING your body. This is most important.
This I can absolutely confirm

Co-administration of Adderall XR and gastrointestinal alkalizing agents and in turn urinary alkalizing agents increase the concentration of the non-ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby decreasing urinary excretion. sodium bicarbonate potentates and prolong the actions of amphetamines.
Sodium bicarbonate "baking soda" is cheap and very effective for this process, with a Ph of 8.4

A subject took about 1 tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate,
1 hr before dosing with 60mgs of adderall then took another tablespoon with meds
and then 1 teaspoon 4 hrs later to maintain alkalinity in the urine

There was A remarkable difference in effect and duration vs same amount of adderall the previous day also 60mgs, swim would say that it felt like a 100% increase in absorption and more then doubled the peek euphoric effect from 2-3 hrs to 6-8 hrs of A stabilized intense peek euphoric effect
also increasing the half life by many hours prolonging the effect. so by maintaining high ph levels in the urine really payed off. What A great way to save money, making your meds more effective.
for health reasons I would only recomond this for recreational users, or for the occasional boost for the person who needs to take this medication daily, your body will soon adjust its tolerance if this was to be done frequently it would soon reduce effectifness of your normal daily dose

Please use caution when using sodium bicarbonate do to the potential
dangers of overdose due to the increased absorption leading
to higher amounts ofAmphetamines available in your blood then normal

So I decided to do a basic test to help under stand the science behind the process, so I used A basic litmus test for testing ones pool on Swims urine to actually see the change in PH levels and Total Alkalinity

Below are the results of a litmus test on urine PH levels

Reference table

Well documented post, well done!

Last edited by mrMarco; 09-01-2012 at 13:59. Reason: Total Alkalinity
Old 12-01-2012, 06:52

55 y/o Male from Australia
c6h12o6glu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Thanks for the above scholarly synopsis of urinary alkalinizing agents and their effectiveness in relation to amphetamine type stimulants (and all alkaline drugs I believe, including morphine type alkaloids).

It was great to see such a high degree of urinary alkalinization after only two hours. Commercial urinary alkalinization sachets, available from pharmacies, can be used for two purposes--before (or after) amphetamine type drugs. They not only can maximise dose/ response (bang for buck) efficiency if taken prior to dosing, but are valuable for reducing urinary amphetamine levels (by causing pH dependant re-absorption in the nephron). This can be helpful for persons who have used several days prior to urine collection for drug screening and who want to maximise the chances of a negative result.
Old 14-01-2012, 20:44
Silver Member

mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6h12o6glu View Post
It was great to see such a high degree of urinary alkalinization after only two hours.

Just to clarify the first urine sample was taking 3hrs after initial dose of
Sodium bicarbonate,
about 1 tablespoon to create A favorable gastrointestinal alkaline
environment.
The 2hrs listed on results is actually the amount of time after consuming the adderall

along with 2nd dose of
Sodium bicarbonate "1 teaspoon" to continue to maintain
the alkaline
environment in the gastrointestinal track to obtain max absorption

Last edited by mrMarco; 14-01-2012 at 20:47. Reason: spelling
Old 30-08-2013, 20:04

23 y/o Male from United States
darklordxTri is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Good post, but not complete:

______Diet:______
-Eat lightly throughout the day (0.5-1 hour before, 2-3 hours after each Adderall)
-Avoid: -acidic food/vitamin C
-fatty meats
-sugar
-caffeine
-nicotine
-----Day(Active time)-----
-Whey Protein shake for breakfast
-carrots/celery/cucumber/vegetables low in vitamin c
-basic/alkalizing (high pH) food
-----Night(Rest time)-----
-Vitamins and Omega 3. The Whey Protein should cover any other vital vitamins/supplements for dopamine production.
-Balanced meal with plenty of water at least 1 hour before sleeping. Replenishing calories(at least 2000 daily) is vital to Adderall effectiveness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________Tips:____________
-Adequate Sleep (7-8 hours)
-Proper Hydration (10+ cups daily)
-Try antacid (Tums) about 30 minutes before each Adderall with a full cup of water
-Eat and drink at least 1 hour before you sleep
-Don't overdose on vitamins/supplements
-Exercise(about 30 minutes daily) preferably 30 minutes before your next Adderall dose while adequately hydrated.
-Avoid sweating as you can lose considerable amounts of Adderall through sweat.
-Don't use sleep aid pills. For better sleep, take high amounts of vitamin C and/or Melatonin.
-Brain training programs, studying, reading, deep thinking or anything that increases brain activity can drastically intensify your overall brain performance whether on or off Adderall.
-Take a break. Don't take Adderall on days you don't need it so you don't build a tolerance.

Pro-Tip: Adderall does not do your work for you. It simply helps you focus. So self-motivation can drastically intensify your Adderall experience and overall efficiency.

These are just a few of the many things that affect the effectiveness of Adderall. If anyone has something to add, please do.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:53

21 y/o Male from Australia
jaksl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hey guys sorry for the bump,

just wondering if all this info applies to dexamp as well?

Jaksl
Old 22-11-2013, 20:50

Male from United States
Nabooly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

2 multivitamins along with my 25xr does wonders, no lie. Improves my mood and kind of stabilizes the effect of the adderall so there's no random "down" feelings throughout the day.
Old 02-01-2014, 16:44

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Honestly best potentiator Ive found is MAOI medication specifically Remeron. It blocks your brain from being able to remove dopamine. Although I am sure this can be dangerpus many things dont work well to make noticable changes when I was prescribed.both MAOIs and Adderall the difference was very noticable.
Old 22-01-2014, 07:26

Female from United States
martie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5%

What if AFOF is taking Prevacid? still eat Alkaline?

Is this a question, it does not make much sense. Please take a little time to be clear when posting. Thanks

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, dopamine, stimulant, tolerance, vyvanse