Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 30-09-2011, 07:34
Banned

30 y/o Male from United States
really long nipples should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
scared to quit synthetic cannabinoids - fuckin scared - and I am a dope addict lol

For the past 1-2 months I have dropped my usage GREATLY by tapering how strong I make my blends.. I am just really worried about quitting.

My friend was smoking a blend we were both smoking for a while (tolernace is a bitch..and we built up to it). 250mg jwh122/203 to 1g damiana. My use was high.. i'd smoke multiple blunts a day.. crackin 1g for sure like a dumbass.

In May 2011 I started small(ish).. (after having been a weed smoker for a decade). Started small.. with the 'heavier' blends available locally. I'd say by march I had started making my own blend and sometime soon it hit a really powerful amount lol. I just kept upping it lke a true dumbass.. because I get just as high now on 50/g stuff that I did on 250g stuff (same exact batch of jwh..yeah I stocked up).

Anyway.. I am really scared to quit. August and september I have been tapering down a lot.. noticing some side effects going away. My appetite is fucked. I liikek wanna eat, I smoke, and I just cant eat good. I haven't tried stoppling long enough to know how bad it is..thats why I wanna taper.. Now heres the kickers.

My friend was HOSTPITALIZED (actually psych ward afterh 1 1st day from the withdrawal when he ran out. He was also smoking the really heavy blend.. he ended up in ICU for 5 days. He is not a drug user.. no dependancy on sub or xanax or dope or anything. He said he barely remembers it.. was hallucinating supposodly, sweating, trying to rip the IV out his arm and shit.. anyway. now he says he feels fine mentally.

I've gotten my dose down to where I can roll a blunt that has 25mg jwh in it, and get high off half of it.

I am trying to do this taper, hows this sound. each line is a day..i figure 2 .5g blunts a day
4 days of 50 mg (roughly, I used 200mg for 4g damiana))
4 days of 25 mg (ill use 100mg for 4g)
4 days of 12.5mg (50mg for 4g)
etc.. you get the point, 50% reduction every 4 days.

Is 4 days too quick?
then I start just capsuling the powder and stop smoking it.

I've researched the major thread son the site.. very useful. I just wanna hear about the HEAVY users who actually QUIT or detoxed for like 30days plus.

Oh and if you think my store about my friend is bs.. it is not. beleive was you want, rationalize your use however you want man... I have been an addict my whole life, dealth wtih dope withdrawal NUMBEROUS times (which thankfully I am not dealing with now).

Please help.. I desperately wanna get off this stuff and either quit all togehter or switfch to weed. I read someone say they switched to weed n STILL got stick. Maybe if I get my dose real low I'll be ok. How low do you think I should go?

Last edited by Phenoxide; 30-09-2011 at 16:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2011, 09:41

28 y/o Male from USA - California
Tw1n Gats is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: scared to quit synthetic cannabinoids - fuckin scared - and I am a dope addict lo

Treating a RC addiction with another RC probably isn't the best advice SWIM thinks. I dont want to suggest anything and have no better options for you but that option seemed a little scary to me...
Old 30-09-2011, 11:15
Banned

really long nipples should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: scared to quit synthetic cannabinoids - fuckin scared - and I am a dope addict lo

So what was it you read? I know methoxetamine has SOME kinda cross tolerance with dope (H) (so does K). I'v efelt my withdrawals alleviate when on it.

Was not aware or anything having to do with jwh.. nevertheless.. I am trying to get away from drugs n shit.

Do think these levels I am at NOW are high> It;s been a while.. and today for instance I only smoked 15mg so far.. about to smoke another 10 (if these numbers are working out accuractlt.. its impossible to get the JwH spread PERFECRTLY over teh damiana.. but I figure if I go in 4 day blocks itll average out.

I mean I wa smoking a half gram jwh easy (no I am not cock sizing.. this is just plain sad.. and no i was not buying garbage either).

But one thing I hvae ggoing for me..,my total use, less than 6 months, heavy use, id say 4 months is, 2 months ive been chillin out mor eand more, but now I REALLY wanna concentrate on it.

I am curious.. would love to hear some quitting stories at different levels of use. I;ve read just bout every 1 here thats been posted already lol

really long nipples added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

i WANTED to add thsi from my other post.. because I made a dupe and I am sure one will be deleted. (hopefully the 1 iqrh no replies. Somehowu I hit submit twice lol.

Wanted to add that at soem poitns in my heaviest use I meant i was cracking 1g blend not 1g incense. but that has reduced GREATLY.

When I mention the capsule thing.. I was thinkign when I get my dose below 25 mg a day, I can start takein capsules like maybe 5mg morning 5mg night.. really just keep tapering. M<aybe I am over thinking it,, it sjust I am a dope addict. I never shoulda fucked with this stuff. The second I feel sick I end up fucking up and relapsoing and I really just wanna avoid that.. do things right. I been clean for a bit except this TRASH

No offense to anyone smoking it, or rationalizing that 90% of what you read is BS.. think about it. Why would someone come on the net to spread a bunc hof BS. Why wast their time. In reality.. thers probly hundreds of people lazy fucks too lazy to write their horror story.

On the other hand the people who get out alive and well usually dont come back to let people know the positive shit anyway.. sometimes I just feel like the people posting ona message board are someone newbs to using drugs (like havebeen suing for less than a decade). Your midset just changes a bit the way you think.

Anyway..

ANYONE WTIH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!! i DONT WANAN HAVE SOME CRAZY BRAIN FUCK. Tomorrow is friday.. maybe I can quit and feel straight by Monday.

really long nipples added 41 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I just read a day by day synopsis of quitting.. boyyy was it scary. He had been using 1-3g a day for a year I think.. so HOPEFULLY 6 months is nto as bad.. or I am fucked.

All I know is tapering is the KEY with any drug.. can mean life or death. Just try jumping off bupe at 8mg lol. So pray to go if I taper.. I survive this without goin INSANE!!! I am at a crossroads inmy life and the last thing I need is debilitatins sickness.

I can't find this answer anyway: Does weed alleviate the withdrawal symptoms from JWH??

I am honestly a litlte more worried about this than dope.. atleast with dope you have thousands opon thousands of test subjects.. WE ARE THE TEST SUBJECTS HERE lol. And you have methadone and sub clinics.

I am hoping weed is to JWH like diazepam is to Xanax

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1ZQgWDhna

Last edited by really long nipples; 30-09-2011 at 11:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2011, 17:39
Banned

I've been a smack addict my whole life.. been through detox countless times... this is different.

Either way.. telling someone to suck it up IMO is worthless advice. Sorry if you were trying to help...

I was directing this post at someone with experience or someone with willingness to SHARE their experience.. rather than say.. 'tough it out its not smack'

I was using up and over 1g jwh at a time before I tapered down.. there were NOTICEABLE side effects.

Even from methadone detox.. i FELT like death but I was never in the ICU like my friend from this jwh (he used am2201 in his blend too... I am reading some kinda depressing storires about detoxin off it on this site.. but atleast people are honest about it. 2 years ago everyone was jsut like YAY it's a fantastic drug (even me lol).

really long nipples added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

And by saying this is different then smack, I mean this is more unexplored. I wouldnt come on here asking.. HEY GUYS WHAT CAN I DO.. I JUST DID 2 BUNDLES A DAY FOR 6 MOHTHS STRAIGHT HOW DO I DETOX.

This is new territory for EVERYONE (most of which have not even fully detoxed from this shit it yet).

It's easy to rationalize the that its a harmless drug.. feels just like weed.

really long nipples added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I hate how you cant edit posts.. mad stupid (unless I cant figure it out).

But when I said 1g at a time, I meant 1g pure jwh daily not per dose obviously... I smoked blunts so id say 50-100mg every hour at my worst.

My use has dropped drastically..but like most drugs..the last bit is the hardest.

Last edited by really long nipples; 30-09-2011 at 17:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2011, 17:15
Silver Member

41 y/o Male from United States
Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by really long nipples View Post
I've been a smack addict my whole life.. been through detox countless times... this is different.

Either way.. telling someone to suck it up IMO is worthless advice. Sorry if you were trying to help...

I was directing this post at someone with experience or someone with willingness to SHARE their experience.. rather than say.. 'tough it out its not smack'
You are asking for advice and then denouncing what people are telling you as it doesn't fall within the parameters of what you are wanting. You're wanting "advice" and your getting it. Take the good with the bad, extrapolate what you need out of it and don't insult a person for trying to share.

On that note, my dog has used the same compounds you reference to a somewhat lesser degree but still noteworthy. At times he will quit for a month or so before a Vet visit and hasn't had any trouble in doing so. The withdrawal symptoms for him have been identical to that of marijuana withdrawal. 3 days, moody, dysphoria, odd appetite, etc.

I venture to hint, considering your smack use / addiction history, that you have more than one process going on here. Your mental and physical outlook on this issue probably isn't on level with most R/C users here.

Post Quality Evaluations:
logical
Old 02-10-2011, 17:59
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

AFOAF had no idea you can get withdrawal from canniboids, she has used alot and never noticed any withdrawal symptoms. Certainly nothing compared to when she stops using opiates. Must be a subjective thing so i suppose it can be worse for one person than another.

My advice, which you probably won't like, is to either continue tapering or just tough out the withdrawals. I know its not what you want to hear but If you've been through heroin withdrawal then you know it wont last forever. hope this helps

Last edited by misskatie; 02-10-2011 at 18:01. Reason: my awful typing
Old 02-10-2011, 18:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by really long nipples View Post

I have seen people in this type of situation with these drugs before. It's withdrawal effects do not seem to be that problematic. Honestly if you just dont smoke for a day or two it should be fine. You might consider in the future that given your history of substance abuse it maybe isn't the best idea to abuse very large amounts of potentially addictive/hallucinogenic drugs. Also if you could keep the "I really like heroin and I'm contrary" thing to a minimum I know I personally would really appreciate it. If you want to talk about your problems with dope please go to the Opiates forum. "Tough it out". This whole subject conjurs hilarious mental images of people nodding out on JWH.
Old 02-10-2011, 18:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

A taper sounds like a good idea.

Weed isn't like the RC Cannabinoids. They can be more potent and have worse withdrawal effects. I was never quite up to the point you're at, hell not anything close to that, but it was daily use. And when I stopped it was a markedly different 'withdrawal' than with marijuana. I actually felt depressed and shitty, weed never did that even when I stopped daily use. Many threads on the Cannabinoids blends show that the withdrawals can be much different.

I know it's not quite the same as heroin or meth perhaps, but for the amount he's doing, i would have a hard time too. I absolutely hate RC withdrawals when you smoke all day every day. Hopefully the taper will reduce any chance of psychiatric problems like friends situation, right?
Old 02-10-2011, 19:24
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Brookster is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal View Post
This whole subject conjurs hilarious mental images of people nodding out on JWH.
Maybe the opiates and JWH dont mix im not sure dude , if u feel like shit try some physical activity see if that helps.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:02
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
dralasite is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Tapering is usually the best way to get off anything. If it doesn't have physical symptoms (like alcohol detoxes, for instance) stopping cold turkey won't hurt anything. (As in, it won't kill you.) I don't believe any synthetic cannabinoids are physically addictive, but I don't know for sure.

However, like I was saying, tapering should get you off it pretty easily. I know a guy who actually used that to get himself off caffeine. (Started mixing decaf in with the regular stuff) and it worked really well. And this dude used to have to drink 3 pots of coffee a day to keep himself going.
Old 04-10-2011, 16:20
Banned

Okay guys.. thanks everyone for the advice!! Greatly appreciated!

Here is the situation. I tapered from EXTREMELY high doses to around 200mg daily in a month then down to 80mg daily in another month. The past 3 or 4 days I have been set on quitting.

4 days ago I used: 15mg
3 days ago: 19mg
2 days ago: 5mg
today at 9am: VERY small amount.. 1 hit of an extremely weak blend I made for this purpose..1mg-2mg at most.

So I made a significant reduction the past 4 days.. and today I felt the worst (which is the 1st day I feel anything note worthy). Honestly.. it feels like minor opiate withdrawal (which I am positive it is not). I have acute depression..how you feel in full blown withdrawal from opiates except only a fraction as bad. But the same type of 'world closing in on you' & 'up and down unpredictable
' feeling. Most annoying thing is chills.. but they are not bad (yet! 'fingers crossed
'). I felt this level of chills about 30 days after quitting dope/weed a long time ago.. they are manageable at that point but annoying.

I can't say for sure if the withdrawals have peaked or not, since I did have a small amount of JWH in me today. But I did drastically reduce the past 4 days.. if I did the same with dope or benzos I would be HURTING right now.. so I am keeping my fingers crossed that things don't get worse and I dodged a bullet!

THANKS EVERYONE! SUPER NICE FORUM..!

really long nipples added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

But anyway.. thanks for the help everyone, antizero, twin gat, overwatch, miss katie, fatal, addie, all greatly appreciated

Wish me luck.

Best regards to you all.

really long nipples added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie Daddy View Post
A taper sounds like a good idea.

Weed isn't like the RC Cannabinoids. They can be more potent and have worse withdrawal effects. I was never quite up to the point you're at, hell not anything close to that, but it was daily use. And when I stopped it was a markedly different 'withdrawal' than with marijuana. I actually felt depressed and shitty, weed never did that even when I stopped daily use. Many threads on the Cannabinoids blends show that the withdrawals can be much different.

I know it's not quite the same as heroin or meth perhaps, but for the amount he's doing, i would have a hard time too. I absolutely hate RC withdrawals when you smoke all day every day. Hopefully the taper will reduce any chance of psychiatric problems like friends situation, right?
About my friend.. yeah he is doing fine now after being in ICU for 5 days supposodly hallucinating and trying to tear the IV's out.. they had to tie him down. I have no reason to not beleive him...

I think I am out of the forest as far as that goes.. got my use WAY down from what we were both using together (we smoked the same blends). I had already reduced my blend by 50% at the time of his hospitalization, but only recently. It's sick in the head.. but tolerance can build like a bitch. You may not beleive me, or think it's possible, but it is. I was using 1g a day some days pure jwh the same batch even I am smoking now at mg levels. I just kept making stronger blends to get that really strong high.. topping out at 250mg jwh-210/gram damiana.

It's just a practical warning...do not increase your dose.. I have been getting high the whole time I have been tapering (even the past 4 days I feel a slight buzz when smoking the really small amounts).

Personally, I will never smoke it again, and if I smoke anything, it will be weed, but if you do, the side effects seem minimal at 80mg daily or less IMO.

really long nipples added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Damn I can't figure out how to edit.. I jus twanted to add, the drug probably isn't so addictive for a lot of people. I have an addictive personality, and like I said, have had probs with other drugs mainly dope and weed but also benzos.

So that in combination with an ultra cheap essentially free drug when you compare the cost to weed, can be bad LOL. But I will tell you, as I am wrigint htis, while I feel some chills and depression, I also feel a little positive because I am actually going through with it for once!

really long nipples added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Also wanted to add..my anxiety level is up but no worse than the times I quit weed. No panic attack yet or anything like people describe in the 13 months thread (which is really what scared me, reading personal accounts from this board).

really long nipples added 669 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Okay so 12 hours later.. I am a little worse but not much. I am getting pretty bad headaches, which seem pretty common quitting this stuff.

Never had that problem before.. RARELY ever got a headache. I almost feel like perma-stoned/headache..but I know it will dissipate.

really long nipples added 1393 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Here is an update.. I have been truckin through it goin to NA for extra support..because I still have JWH around (scared the withdrawals would get too bad, but I should chuck it at this point lol), and I didn't want to take a chance using.

So the symptoms never really got worse since my last post..they have consistantly stayed the same. It's more annoying than anything.. I don't find my self breaking down and stuff like in opiate withdrawal.

I have the cold sweats (moderately...). While they are not bad..this is very annoying and the worst symptom. Makes it hard to sleep, hard to excersizem, etc... because your cannabinoid receptors (whatever they are called) apparently play some role in body temp regulation..atleast that is something I read. Mainly what happens is I will be outside in cold weather and sweat for no reason and get cold..or inside in hot heat and sweat and get cold.. theres no way to just be nice and warm.

It really feels like the tail end of opiate withdrawals.. and isn't extreme to the point its breaking me.. so I am going to be able to get through it.

The next worst thing is headaches.. diahreah (today for the 1st time) after having soome days of weird shits. And depression which has already gotten better than 2 days ago. So you can see, I am moving forward.

It's def worse than weed withdrawal, but I was a heavy user. I am REALLY glad I tapered. Some of the store bought blends are extremely potent...you might be smokin 600mg daily just smokin 4g's of that. Head trip blend was pretty comparible IMO to 150ish mg jwh per gram of incense. Maybe even more.. because I used that blend quite a few times when I was smoking my 250mg/g blend because I ran out or something.

really long nipples added 25 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

---------------------------------
also, a positive thing which makes me feel like I am actually moving forward. I have more of an appetite now than i have the past 6 months no joke. It got to the point where it was seriously a mission to get a sandwich down before or after smoking. I ahve no idea what JWH210 was doing to my appetite (primary usage was 210 but also 2201), but it was really doin something negative.

This has started to go away already!

Last edited by really long nipples; 04-10-2011 at 16:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2011, 03:55
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
davidude is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I have went straight cold turkey from incense. I was smoking 30 grams a day of a blend that was 2 grams of am-2201 to 30 grams of damiana. Withdraws were seriously pretty mild and taking some benzos help. Mostly couldn't sleep that great and some what of a loss in appetite. That shit is mostly mental!!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:08
Banned

Agreed.. benzos would be a life saver. I am getting clean all around so wasn't able to use any other drugs this time.. but in the past benzos have been GREAT help for opiate withdrawals, amphetamine comedowns.. would imagine they would be great for incense withdrawal lol. incense withdrawal...
Old 05-10-2011, 18:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
themainman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2

SWIM was recently prescribed Ativan .5 mg to take as needed for anxiety. He has noticed that it does help, but part of SWIM's withdrawal from AM-2201 has included lightheadedness, dizziness, and a general feeling of fatigue and malaise, which he has noticed the lorazepam has a tendency to worsen.

SWIM saw that you had read a detailed, day by day report of someone who had quit and detoxed off of synthetic cannabinoids and was hoping that you would be able to link him to that report, if you would be so kind. SWIM will be back here later or tomorrow to report back on how things around going in his thread, so feel free to check there and he will also check back here for more info.
Old 05-10-2011, 18:46
Banned

I am on day 5 after my big taper then cutting off. Sept 30 was the last day I used and I smoked VERY little the past 4 days before that.

Chills are getting better already

Depression is getting better

Sleep is getting better

Headaches are getting better

Appetite is getting better

Still shitting weird..but getting better..

All symptoms still persist but every day decrease a little. The days feel REALLLLLY long.. I cant beleive its onl ybeen 5 days. But at the same time I feel like I ave accomplished a lot.. I feel a worlds better than when I was smoking all day every day.

Share this on:

Tags
am-2201, benzos, blunts, cannabinoid addiction, daily use, drugs, heroin, opiate, opiate withdrawal, opiates, smack, synthetic cannabinoid, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic marijuana, taper, withdrawals

» New Threads
Lucky Australia, we still have the...
Last post by Cwb20022
6 Replies, 92 Views
Speed or ice?
Last post by secretsmoker92
0 Replies, 1 Views
Cocaine and benzodiazepines /...
Last post by Opiateboi
136 Replies, 129,869 Views
Kratom and skin pigmentation.
Last post by Dankfish