Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 25-09-2011, 19:00

Male from United States
DanaWhiteSaidSo should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Unknowingly took 2mg clonazepam. Will I pass drug test in a few days time?

I was just put on probation but my first appointment with the Probation Office is on Sept 29th at 4pm. Today is Sunday the 25th and I asked my friend for something for a headache. He handed me a round white pill which after the fact almost kicked his ass for giving me, I assumed it was ibuprofen or generic Tylenol of that sort but he told me it was 2 mg clonazepam.

I won't go into details because I fully understand the stupidity of my own actions but after finding out what it actually was I immediately make myself vomit until I could no longer vomit anymore.

That being said, I'm not even 100% that I'm being drug tested on the 29th but if I do happen to be tested, has anyone had any experience on if I will pass my test? I am not a regular user, I never take that stuff.. it is obvious I shouldn't be hanging around these type of people anymore but right now I am terrified out of my mind thinking I might go to jail over something stupid like this. I have no intentions of violating my probation over drugs and assumed he wouldn't give me such things KNOWING I'm on probation now, but he did anyway.

Please respond if you have experience with drug tests and clonazepam. I vomited so much that I'm light headed now and feel like shit... I'm hoping I got the stuff out but I couldn't find the pill in my puke.

Please someone... my losing my mind right now... I didn't intend on this to happen.
Old 25-09-2011, 20:28
Titanium Member

Female from USA - Texas
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Re: Unknowingly took 2mg clonazepam. Will I pass drug test in a few days time?

For about $40, you can go to the pharmacy and buy an at home drug test kit. I looked up on google "at home drug test benzodiazepines" and some well known pharmacies came up selling at home tests.

It is possible for the benzo to be in your system for a week or so. I know people who have metabolized it a whole lot faster. It is hard to tell. There are threads on this forum about the half life of certain benzos. I suggest you search the forum for other people's experience but to be absolutely certain, you may want to do an at home drug test.

At home drug tests are not always accurate either but from what I understand, they do work most of the time.

Best of luck!
Old 25-09-2011, 20:44

38 y/o Female from United States
jenniegump is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Re: Unknowingly took 2mg clonazepam. Will I pass drug test in a few days time?

Hi,
Just wanted to give you my experience on this and it wouldn't pertain to someone who takes them on a daily basis which I assume you don't sense you are on probation. I have many medications that I just haven't taken and have them sitting around in their pill bottles. Last month before going to my monthly PM doctor's visit (it was two days prior) I stupidly took a 1mg Klonopin without even thinking about it. I was having the worst time sleeping and was willing to try anything. Two days later the receptionist gave me a slip of paper that I needed to take that day to have a urine test done to check for Oxycodone in my system and any other drugs was also checked. It had been three months since the last time they had me do this so it totally slipped my mind that I may be asked to go again. I was completely freaked out but I had to go that day. Thank goodness nothing came of it. The doctor's office never called and at my next appointment nothing was mentioned so I assume I passed otherwise they would have contacted me and fired me from there.
I do drink lots of coffee and water so I pee ALOT! I would suggest drinking lots of water in the next few days but I think since you have four whole days you should be fine. I don't know this for sure but this is just from my own experience and I had to take a test way sooner than you do. Hopefully everything will be just fine.
Blessed Be, Jenniegump

Share this on:

Tags
benzodiazepine, benzodiazepines, benzodiazepines and drug testing, benzodiazepines drug testing, clonazepam, clonazepam drug testing, coffee, drug, drug test, drug testing, drug tests, klonopin, pass a drug test, probation, urinalysis