Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 22-09-2011, 18:54

34 y/o Male from United States
Pete Hobson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
25I-NBOMe Solubility

SWIM has a shipment of 25i-NBOMe due to come in by next week and swim plans on (this time around) putting it all on blotter so he has an easy route of ingestion whenever he wants and he won't have to measure it out every time, etc. Much more convenient for him.

So, say he has 25mg of 25i-NBOMe and he dissolves it into 250ml of water. To the best of his knowledge, this should create a solution with the potency of 500mcg per 5ml of water. This is exactly what he is looking to do.

However, now he must spread it out onto the blotter paper. How would he go about doing this? Just lay out the blotter in front of him and put one 5ml drop on each square? He feels as though some may leak onto other squares or that some may not be absorbed properly, etc. and that there must be a better way of doing it.

Also, if 25i-NBOMe is not soluble in water (unsure of the form it is coming in freebase or hcl) then what should he use? This is all assuming the form it is coming in is hcl, how would swim tell between hcl and freebase when his shipment arrives?

Thanks in advance. SWIM says he plans on contributing plenty of reports after this little project of his is done.
Old 22-09-2011, 19:25
Silver Member

72 y/o Male from USA - California
veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.
Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 25i-NBOMe Solubility

okay, this is the only way to lay blotter as you want.
25 mg is 50 doses of 500mics, right?
if you want your doses to bee 1cm square, then measure your paper to bee 5 cm X 10 cm. 50 doses.

cut 4 pieces of paper this size, for trials. swim assumes swiy knows to use good thick watercolor paper

using a syringe or graduated pipette, find out EXACTLY how much liquid your paper will absorb.
do this twice more, to see if it is the same.
use this amt of liquid (swim doesnt know which solvent,) to disolve the 25i. draw up in syringe or pipete and saturate the paper
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, GO IN A ZIGZAG PATTERN, DOSING ALL HITS EVENLY WITH PART, AND REPEATING
sorry, dont know how to describe this. just dose as little on each hit as possible, coming back, over and over, so the shit is even
then rinse flask w same amt, and do it again when it dries, if u want.

this is how its done
Old 23-09-2011, 03:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas.socal View Post
this is how its done
hahahaha thanks a lot. You make it seem like it's something that you need to know the basics of (as you told me) and then learn from experience, but if anyone else is able to explain it a bit more specifically feel free. Otherwise I'll just use this information the best that I can.
Old 23-09-2011, 12:39
Silver Member

72 y/o Male from USA - California
veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.
Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5

no, i was trying to help
there are a few dozen members who could explain it better. i appologize that someone telling you how to lay blotter wasnt clear enuff, as i said,
so let me say this. saturate a 5x10 cm2 piece of cotton watercolor paper
how much solvent it will absorb is how much solvent you need to dissolve your 25i
carefully saturate the paper with the solution, paying attention to detail, ensuring even distribution
dry on a flat screen, not hanging sheets to dry, as gravity would end up causing some hits to have more chems in them than others

and this WAS how its done. your attitude can stay wherever you want, just dont bring it here, dude. did you see anyone else telling you, rushing to help a newbee avoid over dosing...oh, no, there wasnt. not too many people on ANY site can tell you how to properly lay paper.
just try it a few times with"dry runs", practice w nothing, then try w 25 mg of an inoccouous product, to see if you are getting it right. its not like LSD, where eating several tabs is fine(several dozen is fine), phenethylamines arent the same, and one CAN overdose on em
sorry my information wasnt of more help
Old 23-09-2011, 18:15

i wasn't trying to have an attitude, i was laughing because i like your attitude. it sounded like you were saying "this is how it's done" confidently and what not. sorry if you thought i was being sarcastic.

thanks i understand now that you're basically saying that ensuring even distribution is as easy as eyeballing it as you're doing it and you don't really have to measure it any way more specific than that aside from the solution itself.

seems simple enough, thanks again.
Old 21-11-2011, 04:34

35 y/o Male from United States
georgeny30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Hey Guys getting back to the original question, supposing the 25i is water soluble, how do you stirr it into the water and make sure it's evenly distributed throughout the solution? and if it isn't water soluble, how do you make it water soluble? i've read on bluelight that u can do this by adding hpbcd, but that stuff is cheap but most of the sites that sell it require high minimum orderes. Someone told me that you can add some vinegar to freebase 25i to make it soluble in water.. anywone know what the truth is?
Old 22-11-2011, 21:05
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from Canada
twoiko is captain of the psychonauts.twoiko is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2

georgeny30:
If it is the salt, then just put it in water, maybe warm it up a little and just mix, either with a stirrer (for larger chunks) or just shake the bottle. Obviously if you mix the freebase with an acid it would produce the appropriate salt and thus increase the water solubility, but then you'd have to isolate it from the solution. Also the freebase is water soluble, but not very, it is recommended to mix in an alcohol/water combination. Trying to dissolve it in water is basically the only way to know if it's freebase or salt, if freebase, it'll take more water than the salt to dissolve.

HPBCD is available in smaller amounts you just have to find a source, also 25x-NBOMe is not hard to find already complexed with HPBCD because it works so well and increases the bioavailability, even orally.
Old 02-12-2011, 21:09

Id like to add that I and others I know have taken ~50mg of 25i-nbome intranasally without lethal effects. The risk of overdose seems highly unlikely with the amount one would usually dose on blotter paper. Unless of course a person ate 50-100+ blotters. I am aware that dosing this large may seem irresponsible to some people so save the warnings or lectures. Set and setting always comes before dose imo.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:02

Male from United States
Dragonshit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Hobson View Post
Id like to add that I and others I know have taken ~50mg of 25i-nbome intranasally without lethal effects. The risk of overdose seems highly unlikely with the amount one would usually dose on blotter paper. Unless of course a person ate 50-100+ blotters. I am aware that dosing this large may seem irresponsible to some people so save the warnings or lectures. Set and setting always comes before dose imo.
Does anyone have any information to back up these claims?
Old 07-02-2012, 15:08
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%

Nope, it's an internet anecdote. Could be true. Could be that the product they consumed was not this chemical or was horribly impure. Could be a mischievous troll.

To put it into context we had a similarly outrageous high dose claim for bromo-dragonFLY by a long time member here. Whether their anecdote was true or not, we now know for sure that a 50mg dose of bromo-dragonFLY (and far smaller doses) has more often than not proved lethal. A handful of anecdotes certainly are not indicative of the safety window of this substance.

50mg is most definitely not a sensible or necessary dose for chemicals as potent as the NBOMe-2C series. The relationship between dose and toxicity is not well established, so one should proceed with the utmost caution. This isn't LSD and shouldn't be treated as such.
Old 20-07-2012, 19:32

45 y/o Male from Canada
nousername should review received reputation comments.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

When a chemical ends in 'HCL' that is a salt right?

refresh my memory.
Old 22-07-2012, 09:29
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Yes it is.

Afoaf really wants to get this chem because it sounds so smooth and enjoyable but the dosing seems scary.

He recently paid a lot of money for a 0.000g scale. A good one but when he's dosing aMT, the reading came change from say 150mg to 149mg to 151mg. Never going up more more than 1mg or down 1mg but for 25i this would be a problem if the dosage is at the 300ug level. Some say it's more like 1-2mg other say not, a starting dose of 300ug seems the safest bet.

Maybe disolving 10mg in a 100mg beaker of water and taking 30ml doses containing 300ug would be the safest bet but he's still worried that the vendor will say it a salt but it's reallly free base, the top doses will be light and the bottom of the beaker might be lethaly strong.

He misses the old RCs that were always around the 10mg to 50mg ballpark, easy to dose with a scale.
Old 22-07-2012, 22:48

45 y/o Male from Canada

Is 25i nbome even soluble in water?

Or is 25i nbome HCl, because it is a salt it will?

Reason for wondering is I have read that people use something abbreviated 'HPBCD' with 25i nbome to make is less hydrophobic for sub-lingual or buccal use.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:50
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.

Yes in the experience reports a guy mentions using that.

However many other people have reported that it does desolve in water if its a salt and is active without HPBCD.

It's so annoying how easy it is to get this chem and yet how nervous afoaf is to have something this powerful and dangerous in his possession.

If he got this he would have psychedelic independence, he would never have to worry about scoring again because it's so cheap to obtain and have enough trips for a lifetime but its so fucking potent he's worried if he's out of his depth trying to dose something like this.
Old 24-07-2012, 15:56

45 y/o Male from Canada

My buddy has no HPBCD, so therefore intends to snort the liquid.
He wonders how much water will it take to dissolve it?
He does not want to have to snort so much liquid that the best part of the substance is dripping down his throat.

He also wants to re-dry what is in solution for preservation and put it on blotter, how easy would it be to reconstitute a blotter back into solution to snort with? Perhaps he can drop the liquid dose into a bit of dry sugar, that would dissolve in water for snorting. SWIY's thought on that?

Or would he be better off dissolving each dose into a greater volume of a snortable inert powder?
He thinks this because he believes that the reconstituted blotter idea will leave some of the dose left behind in the blotter.

How about DMSO for buccal use?
I had a thread on that with no responses, please search the net on DMSO, it may work just as well as this HPBCD stuff, but so far no research has been done on it as far as I know.

It's lab worthy research methinks.
Old 25-07-2012, 02:38
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Afoaf bit the bullet and ordered it in.

He plans to dissolve 10mg into 30ml. He'll then use a pipet to blotter 1ml doses containing 333ug onto dry sugar cubes like you mentioned. Making papers blotters leaves more of a margin for error in his opinion. He'll then let the cube sit under his lip until it dissolves.

He doesn't have the equipment to accurate dose for snorting. You can't snort too much liquid other wise you'll sneeze and choke, plus a lot of liquid will be left behind on whatever surface it was on.

The sugar cube idea is the best option in his opinion.

He's gonna take a while to study up though before he experiements on this. He has plenty of aMT to keep him busy so he's not gonna rush into doing this.

If you do any experiements please post back man.

Also, maybe dissolve a 1ml/333ug dose onto a quarter of a sugar lump, ;et it dry then snort the sugar? Could work. It's a pity there isn't a; easy way to dose 25i-NBOMe thread. Afoaf might start one and hope that more experienced DF member will put in more imput.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 26-07-2012 at 10:36. Reason: Bad math Ooops!
Old 25-07-2012, 22:35

45 y/o Male from Canada

Yeah, Swim is going nuts researching ROA methods.

Xiaobendan, did your AFOAF bite the bullet and order DMSO?

Are his friends intentions a sugar cube carrier with DMSO?

Back on topic.
My friend intends to solute his 25i nbome in Vodka.
He has read that if it does not fully dissolve in a carrier to add a bit of an acid, like vinegar or something, and/or a bit of heat applied to the container.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:52
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername View Post
How about DMSO for buccal use?
I had a thread on that with no responses, please search the net on DMSO, it may work just as well as this HPBCD stuff, but so far no research has been done on it as far as I know.

It's lab worthy research methinks.
I think if you even think about trying this, make sure to have a really good scale and not make too much at once for safeties sake. If you spilled that shit on you, it would bee very easy to overdose IMO. As far as effectiveness, I would imagine it would work. Make sure you have proper lab safety equipment(nitrile gloves I think is most important part)and bee VERY careful! Research DMSO a lot before even thinking of messing with it. Personally, I find DMSO very interesting and plan to research some soon. Although I am way too scared to bee mixing chemicals that are active at sub-milligram doses. Just way too easy for bad accidents to happen.

Post Quality Evaluations:
If you spilled that shit on you, it would bee very easy to overdose / a sobering thought, or not!
Old 26-07-2012, 02:42

45 y/o Male from Canada

That's why my buddy is learning everything he can about everything about it.
That's responsible research.

He values your advice.

However he is volumetric measuring and he does not intend to infuse use his 26mg's of research material all into DMSO.
He will evaporate one experiment unit (xxxmcg, 25i nbome) of carrier (Vodka) and mix it with the DMSO, not everything in DMSO.

He will wear protective gear and be far away from felines.
They like to be involved in all kinds of research.
Meow!
Old 26-07-2012, 10:47
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

No he ordered the 25i-NBOMe not the DMSO. He really doesn't wanna have to order a big batch of DMSO or HPBCD. Usually you have to order a kilo of those kind of chems, hassle.

He wouldn't mind if his sugar lumps were a little less effective without those chems, once they are active. He has plenty of 25i-NBOMe, so a little waste is no big issue.

Yeah you are right to just dissolve a single dose into the DMSO, imagine if all of your gear fell on you, goodnight Mr. Tom.....tripping to death would be the worst kind of death in afoaf's opinion, every second an eternity of regret and terror...enough of those thoughts ugggghhh.

Afoaf is going for vodka and a little bit of lemon juice to dissolve the chem. It's been said that pure ethanol is too competitive with 25i-NMBOMe when dosing under the tongue, so vodka maybe a better in between liquid to dissolve in(both water and ethanol).

Happy hunting...good luck Sunday!

This chem is a lot of work isn't it!!! Afoaf will only produce thirty sugar lump doses at a time. Keep him going for a few months at a time.
Old 26-07-2012, 14:22

45 y/o Male from Canada

Your friends friend may want to re-consider the use of sugar lumps, for one thing they may cause excess salivation, and two, does AFOAF want to keep a sugar solution in the mouth for over 1 half hour?
Would snort a little bit of sugar solution, but not a sugar cubes worth. (or maybe he would)

Get a good dentist.

My friend wonders if the dose solution was squirted directly into swims mouth and held there?
Or put it on some sort of filter paper blotter.

Or just snort it, or plug it?

-About doing RC research, why is whatever one needs never seems to be commonly available? HPBCD is hard to find even online. That stuff is proven 95% absorbable in buccal administration.
Two problems, SWIM is broke, SWIM cannot wait for the mailman. (or femailman)
Old 26-07-2012, 15:24
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Snorting sugar wouldn't be so bad compared to a number of RC's; think 3FA,EPD, MXE, 5-MeO-DMT(freebase) now thats pain.

Maybe dropping doses onto single blotter paper for accuracy, doing a sheet of 50tabs at once leaves too much of a margin for error.

Afoaf understands your point about the sugar lumps. He might go to the local art shop and buy good quality watercolor paper, it's apparently ideal for dosing on and easy to come by. Leaving paper in the mouth in no problem, shit afoaf has woken up after acid binges with papers tabs still stuck in his mouth.

This 25i-NBOMe, what an annoying chem to dose...but he's still game to do it of course....

HPBCD it not easy to come by at all and DMSO has to be bought in bulk from wholesalers, a kilo min, fuck that like.

Last edited by xiaobendan; 26-07-2012 at 15:30.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:34
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Scotland
r160k is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

Assuming SWIY hasn't already started dosing this chem and snorting the sugar, from what SWIM has read mannitol is a good carrier powder for low-dose substances like 25I-NBOMe

SWIM is not sure however whether it is safe to mix the 25I-NBOMe with the carrier in powder form (EXTREME care would need to be taken to ensure the product was VERY WELL mixed and the 25I-NBOMe spread out evenly, otherwise SWIY might have a line one day and feel nothing, then have a similar sized line the next day and wake up in hospital) or whether it is best to dissolve the 25I-NBOMe in a solvent then dropper/pipette it into small doses of the powder, mixing well and allowing the solvent to evaporate.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 02-08-2012 at 11:52. Reason: prices, abbreviations
Old 03-08-2012, 10:57
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

The sugar idea has been shelved, too much matter going up there. Afoaf has invested in a very nice box of oral syringes. With his super dooper expensive 0.001g scale he should be able dose reasonably accuratly.

Although it has been said that the hcl salt form of this chem will dissolve in water afoaf is not taking the chance because so many people have reported issues with it's solubility.

Afoaf doesn't have access to pure drinkable alcohol so he intends to dissolve 10mg of 25i-NBOMe into 30ml of 80 proof absolute vodka(the unflavored kind).

He will then blotter ten 333ug 1ml doses onto individual large water color paper squares. Experiements under the tongue and between the gum will be tried on his hamsters.

The next 15doses will be dropped onto a large pyrex and allowed to dry, a razor blade will be used to scrap tiny lines of 333ug 25i-NBOMe for insufflation. Hopefully his monkeys will be happy.

The final five doses will simply be dropped, a half ml into each lab rats nostril.

If all the above methods fail he will fork out and buy DMSO and try it on his lab rats arms.

He cannot obtain HPBCD so he hopes one of the above method is successful. He should have some reports available next week.
Old 04-08-2012, 16:00
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Scotland
r160k is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobendan View Post
The next 15doses will be dropped onto a large pyrex and allowed to dry, a razor blade will be used to scrap tiny lines of 333ug 25i-NBOMe for insufflation. Hopefully his monkeys will be happy.
Good luck with that, 1/3mg is a TINY amount of powder to try and scrape into a line. It is quite possible more than half of it will be left on the razor blade and therefore lost. SWIM would suggest either using a small amount of carrier powder, or avoiding the razor blade and trying to carefully insufflate without scraping into lines.

Share this on:

Tags
25i-nbome, 25i-nbome solubility, 2c-i-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-i, psychedelic research chemicals, psychedelics, research chemicals