Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Dissociatives > Ketamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-09-2011, 01:57
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Shanty is on the way upShanty is on the way upShanty is on the way upShanty is on the way up
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Ketamine False Positive for PCP

Timmy gets drug tested. SAMSHA-5 or w/e it is.

Ketamine can cause a false positive for PCP.

Does anyone have information on how much K & frequency of intake would pop a drug test??

Understanding it's detectable when tested for in the body for 2-4 days (erowid).

Tim can't find any information on this. Help?
Old 05-11-2011, 06:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
quazzbert is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ketamine False Positive for PCP

"The chances of you getting a false positive depends on the quality of the laboratory that does the testing. There seems to be about 1,200 of these labs in the United States currently testing for drugs. Less than a 100 of these meet federal standards and most of the individual states do not regulate drug test labs. The number of false positives returned range from 4% to over 50%, depending on the lab.
A concern here is that, if your company tests for drug useage, they are probably not required to use a certified drug testing lab, which means you have a greater chance of getting a false positive."
I would link my source but the last time I tried that it deleted my paragraph I had typed out. But anyways, SWIM read that ketamine could cause false positives from 1-3 days after it has been taken (depending on the amount taken/body weight). If SWIY has an upcoming drug test in a few days I would recommend waiting.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:20

Male from United States
knowyourider is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Ketamine False Positive for PCP

SWIM recently read in another forum about ketamine testing positive as an opiate. SWIM went to the website of the company who does the testing for SWIMs probation and they list ketamine under opiates. As far as the PCP false positive is that only for the smaller drug testing companies, because this one is rather large and I'm pretty sure they would do it correctly as it is a state probation office. SWIMs friend is also on proabtion with the same office and he does K on the regular and says he has never failed. He said he has even done it the night before a test and was fine. So assuming it was safe SWIM foolishly took his word for it and got a little weird tonight (3 small key bumps but SWIM thinks it might have been pretty good because SWIM was pretty paralyzed). Now SWIM thinks he might be in trouble. Basically wondering if these are just fluke reports of PCP false positives or if it is a serious concern. And also is 3 really small bumps enough to pop for opiates? SWIM takes the 7 panel screens. Any info would be tremendously appreciated.

Share this on:

Tags
anesthetic, dissociative, drug, drug screen, drug test, drug tests, drugs, drugs forum, failed drug test, ketalar, ketamine, ketamine drug test, ketanest, ketaset, pcp, probation, psychedelic, testing positive, urine test