Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Various drugs not covered by other forums Discussion of Psychoactive drugs that do not have a specific forum

Old 19-09-2011, 17:06
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from Jamaica
musicxweedxpillsxvodka is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best legal stimulant?

Best completely legal stimulant as legal as caffeine? No prescription required.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very interesting topic, never hurts to know answers to this.
Old 19-09-2011, 17:25

Male from United States
jackiesbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4
Re: Best legal stimulant?

That you can buy in a store? I'd say ephedrine.
Old 19-09-2011, 17:35
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I don't understand what this post is trying to say. Caffeine is the best stimulant??? Or are you looking for a stimulant that is legal in the same manner as caffeine?

Anyway, do some searching around on the forum here; perhaps even try a search for "legal stimulant" & I bet you'll get a good starting point. We're not here to spoon-feed people info on "how to get fucked up, man!" We encourage people to do their own searching about & when they come across things that sound interesting & promising, to then maybe ask for help in refining their search.

There are plenty of legal stimulants out there. Many are sold right off the shelf in drugstores & supermarkets. Just gotta look.

~Kailey
Old 19-09-2011, 17:39

Male from United States

Sorry for the double post, but if you're looking for stuff that can be bought off the internet too, try Mephedrone.
Old 19-09-2011, 17:48
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.
Points: 922, Level: 4 Points: 922, Level: 4 Points: 922, Level: 4

It depends what you mean by "best."

If you mean healthiest, most sustainable, and safest for long-term use, I'd have to go with one of the adaptogen stimulants (stimulants that work by making stress less detrimental to your strength, mood, energy, and stamina). Rhodiola rosea is often reported as the "crown jewel" of adaptogens. Siberian ginseng is another good one.

Also, panax ginseng provides a miniscule kick. I personally don't find it's much, but a lot of people seem to swear by it, so I figured I'd mention it while on the topic of adaptogens.

For the most cognitively enhancing experience (most nootropic/intelligence enhancing), almost any -racetam is the winner. Piracetam is the prototypical -racetam and the only one I've used, so I'm going to recommend that one (It seems they're all quite similar, so it doesn't matter that much anyway). I can tell you from personal experience that it works, but you'll only notice it if you push yourself to your mental limits (IE doing math you're really struggling to understand). The research literature supports this. Make sure you take it with choline or the benefits will be short-lived. To simplify the reason why: it seems to work by causing a "growth" in the brain's choline system, so if you don't immediately give your brain enough choline to power this larger system, there won't be much gain. It's like putting a bigger engine in your car, but continuing to give it gas at the same quantity and rate you did with the smaller engine. You'll run out of fuel. As for relative dosing, I've had success with a 1:1 ratio of choline to piracetam, but it's arguable, and your mileage may vary.

If you're looking for the most powerful, ephedrine is way up there. It's basically an amphetamine, and it's very, very strong. That said, it causes terrible cardiovascular side effects, even moreso than amphetamines: further evidence that legal doesn't mean safer.

MDPV is supposedly quite powerful as well, but I've seen no comparative studies, so I can't say if it's more or less powerful than ephedrine. From what I know of it, I suspect the answer is "more."

For the most "fun" stimulant, IMHO it's kratom. This is likely due to the opiate activity it also possesses, so this may not actually count within the bounds of your question. Also, it's just like other opiates, in that it will quickly cause hideous withdrawals.

Fun-wise, I've heard excellent things about methylone, but never tried it. It's supposedly quite MDMA-like for a lot of people, and I've also heard it described as having considerably fewer "crash" problems related to it. If this is actually the case, it might be the winner here. However, it's a research chemical, and there is thus no real information beyond glowing experience reports. I've heard similar things about mephedrone.

Other than never having "hideous" withdrawals from kratom, this is a very good post.
Old 26-09-2011, 06:10
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from Jamaica
musicxweedxpillsxvodka is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
I don't understand what this post is trying to say. Caffeine is the best stimulant??? Or are you looking for a stimulant that is legal in the same manner as caffeine?

Anyway, do some searching around on the forum here; perhaps even try a search for "legal stimulant" & I bet you'll get a good starting point. We're not here to spoon-feed people info on "how to get fucked up, man!" We encourage people to do their own searching about & when they come across things that sound interesting & promising, to then maybe ask for help in refining their search.

There are plenty of legal stimulants out there. Many are sold right off the shelf in drugstores & supermarkets. Just gotta look.

~Kailey
No I'm looking for the best fun stimulant that doesn't look like it'll be illegal soon. I been doing reseach, basically been pointing me to ephedrine but tht doesn't look like it'll be legal in da near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiesbaby View Post
Sorry for the double post, but if you're looking for stuff that can be bought off the internet too, try Mephedrone.
Mephedone is being linked to some deaths I hear so I doubt it'll stay legal. Thanks for the info tho (Y)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcharmer View Post
It depends what you mean by "best."

If you mean healthiest, most sustainable, and safest for long-term use, I'd have to go with one of the adaptogen stimulants (stimulants that work by making stress less detrimental to your strength, mood, energy, and stamina). Rhodiola rosea is often reported as the "crown jewel" of adaptogens. Siberian ginseng is another good one.

Also, panax ginseng provides a miniscule kick. I personally don't find it's much, but a lot of people seem to swear by it, so I figured I'd mention it while on the topic of adaptogens.

For the most cognitively enhancing experience (most nootropic/intelligence enhancing), almost any -racetam is the winner. Piracetam is the prototypical -racetam and the only one I've used, so I'm going to recommend that one (It seems they're all quite similar, so it doesn't matter that much anyway). I can tell you from personal experience that it works, but you'll only notice it if you push yourself to your mental limits (IE doing math you're really struggling to understand). The research literature supports this. Make sure you take it with choline or the benefits will be short-lived. To simplify the reason why: it seems to work by causing a "growth" in the brain's choline system, so if you don't immediately give your brain enough choline to power this larger system, there won't be much gain. It's like putting a bigger engine in your car, but continuing to give it gas at the same quantity and rate you did with the smaller engine. You'll run out of fuel. As for relative dosing, I've had success with a 1:1 ratio of choline to piracetam, but it's arguable, and your mileage may vary.

If you're looking for the most powerful, ephedrine is way up there. It's basically an amphetamine, and it's very, very strong. That said, it causes terrible cardiovascular side effects, even moreso than amphetamines: further evidence that legal doesn't mean safer.

MDPV is supposedly quite powerful as well, but I've seen no comparative studies, so I can't say if it's more or less powerful than ephedrine. From what I know of it, I suspect the answer is "more."

For the most "fun" stimulant, IMHO it's kratom. This is likely due to the opiate activity it also possesses, so this may not actually count within the bounds of your question. Also, it's just like other opiates, in that it will quickly cause hideous withdrawals.

Fun-wise, I've heard excellent things about methylone, but never tried it. It's supposedly quite MDMA-like for a lot of people, and I've also heard it described as having considerably fewer "crash" problems related to it. If this is actually the case, it might be the winner here. However, it's a research chemical, and there is thus no real information beyond glowing experience reports. I've heard similar things about mephedrone.
Methylone and mephedrone sound nice but it looks like the law is clamping down on that one too, not that its gonna stop me from trying it at some point, just makes it difficult to get.

Liked the info on adaptogens and nootropics; I wuz doing research on stuff like that too even though my main aim is to find da fun completely legal ones so its a great bonus (Y).

Thanks for the help. If only I can find sum similar to methyone, mephedrone or ephedrine I'll be good.
Old 26-09-2011, 06:22
Silver Member

Male from United States
Jupiter Spider is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1

This might sound kind of nutty, but my friend swears by those Benzedrex inhalers they sell in pharmacies, which contain 250 mg propylhexedrine each. He heard they were similar to amphetamine in effects, so one day he cracked the little plastic tube open and ate the cotton inside (which smelled strongly of menthol) at around 8 pm. He has a moderate stimulant tolerance, so he wasn't expecting too much.

Boy, was he surprised when he found himself strongly stimulated. It was almost indistinguishable from a high dose of Adderall, and he said produced even stronger sexual enhancement effects. The single inhaler ended up keeping him awake until approximately 7 am the next morning.

He tried it again a few weeks later, and had the same experience (although he didn't repeat the mistake of taking it so late at night).

Interesting
good info that might encourage some experimenting on the part of SWIM's marmoset
Old 26-09-2011, 06:37

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Spider View Post
This might sound kind of nutty, but my friend swears by those Benzedrex inhalers they sell in pharmacies, which contain 250 mg propylhexedrine each. He heard they were similar to amphetamine in effects, so one day he cracked the little plastic tube open and ate the cotton inside (which smelled strongly of menthol) at around 8 pm. He has a moderate stimulant tolerance, so he wasn't expecting too much.

Boy, was he surprised when he found himself strongly stimulated. It was almost indistinguishable from a high dose of Adderall, and he said produced even stronger sexual enhancement effects. The single inhaler ended up keeping him awake until approximately 7 am the next morning.

He tried it again a few weeks later, and had the same experience (although he didn't repeat the mistake of taking it so late at night).
I've heard extremely widely varying reports on those inhalers. I plan to try it myself soon, but I hear things from "Amazing, just like real amphetamine" to "horrible, jittery dirty stimulation".
Old 26-09-2011, 18:08
Gold Member

kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute

Jackie'sBaby, the inhalers contain 250mg of propylhexadrine freebase; the recommended dosage for weight loss is 25mg of the HCl salt!! It is my opinion that this accounts for the varied reports - 10 times (or more! Some people take more than one inhaler) the suggested dose is FAR too much for some people (like me!).

In all respects, it's highly recommended to do an extraction on the inhalers; a simple citric acid & H2O extraction would help & a more complete one with muriatic acid is even better. But once extracted, it can be volumetrically dosed (measure the amount of water, divide by 10 & whatever mL you have then is a 'therapeutic' dose & one can titrated from there). I don't think ANYONE should start out with an entire inhaler, regardless of tolerance.

Anyway, propylhexadrine (found in Benzedrex brand inhalers) is the best/most potent legal stim in my experience. There's methamphetamine in Vick's inhalers (& generic store-brand versions); it's usually spelled as "levametafetamine' & it's actually the levo-isomer of methamphetamine. This one is usually responsible for *just* stimulation & not euphoria, but even so, a good number of people find it helpful/pleasurable/whatever.

~Kailey
Old 26-09-2011, 22:48
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
There's methamphetamine in Vick's inhalers (& generic store-brand versions); it's usually spelled as "levametafetamine' & it's actually the levo-isomer of methamphetamine. This one is usually responsible for *just* stimulation & not euphoria, but even so, a good number of people find it helpful/pleasurable/whatever.
Actually, the levorotary isomer of methamphetamine has considerably less activity in the central nervous system compared to the dextrorotary isomer. This means that it produces primarily sympathetic effects, aka the physical effects of amphetamines, like HBP, dizziness, shakiness, irritability, headache, etc. These are generally not considered pleasurable, since the euphoria and mental effects of amphetamines are produced in the CNS.

So, in order to get the euphoric effects of levmetamfetamine, one would probably have to take a dose that would produce dangerous physical symptoms.
Old 27-09-2011, 18:05
Gold Member

Um, Jupiter? That's exactly what I said - that the levo-isomer of methamphetamine does NOT provide euphoria, just stimulation (what I meant by that is just the 'physical' aspects - high blood pressure, etc etc - similar to lots of caffeine). Some people find this helpful (I've heard in a 'it helps me study' sort of way), some even describe it as pleasurable, though I doubt that, personally. Unless of course they get pleasure out of being physically stimulated, but hey, some people do.

I did specifically say it does NOT cause euphoria, though. Propylhexadrine would be the far better choice, and one that works well if extracted & dosed appropriately.

~Kailey
Old 27-09-2011, 18:41
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

does anyone know if u can get those inhalers in uk?
Old 27-09-2011, 19:12
Gold Member

Don't know, but you could probably import them otherwise.

Why don't you check a UK-based online pharmacy & see if they're available? In the States, they're only available under the Benzedrex name brand; I have *NEVER* seen a generic/store-brand version of it.
Old 27-09-2011, 21:52
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

thanks will do, never thought of that doh, i know thi vicks inhalers we get here dont have the stuff in them u can make meth out of like in the us
Old 28-09-2011, 05:44
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Um, Jupiter? That's exactly what I said - that the levo-isomer of methamphetamine does NOT provide euphoria
Ack, you're right. Sorry about that, I managed to completely misread what you wrote. I guess I shouldn't speedread posts...
Old 28-09-2011, 06:24
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,542, Level: 14 Points: 9,542, Level: 14 Points: 9,542, Level: 14
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

The best uncontrolled central nervous system stimulant drug has to be Adrafinil it's a close relative modafinil.

Adrafinil is one of a class of drugs called ‘eugeroics’ which means ‘good arousal’. Also known as Olmifon adrafinil, it is a stimulant and anti-depressant supplement that boosts mental alertness without disrupting normal sleep.

Unlike other stimulants, like coffee, Olmifon adrafinil has none of the unpleasant side-effects, such as insomnia or agitation.

Instead, it provides increased energy levels and a sense of mental alertness, with an anti-depressant action.

I highly recommend it to any body after a legal stimulant for night shift work or study.

It's a mild stimulant great for motivation especially in the first 90 day after coming of a full time Meth habit, worked great for me.

Fanatstic point about adrafinil
Attached Images
File Type: png Adrafinil.png (14.7 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg Olmifon box.jpg (7.9 KB, 672 views)
Old 28-09-2011, 15:08

Male from United States

Huh, first I'm hearing about this (which isn't surprising as i'm more of a depressant than a stimulant guy), but maybe I should look in to it.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-03-2013 at 19:27. Reason: superfluous long quote removed
Old 28-09-2011, 17:05
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,554, Level: 20 Points: 19,554, Level: 20 Points: 19,554, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
The best uncontrolled central nervous system stimulant drug has to be Adrafinil it's a close relative modafinil.
Its prescription only in Ireland, in not sure about Jamica where the OP is.
Ive read that it can be quite harsh on the Liver, although ive heard a lot of glowing reports from people who take it.

Personally as far as stimulants go ive always been quite wary, mostly due to anxiety issues and stimulants seems to set me off on the way to a panic attack. Caffeine in low doses is about all i can take, so for me it would be the best Legal stimulant, however that is only based on my limited use of stimulants.

Unfortunatly Caffeine is about as good as you can get Legally in Ireland, unless you have a prescription from your doctor, thanks to some pretty harsh reactionary laws introduced in 2010.
Old 28-09-2011, 23:21
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,542, Level: 14 Points: 9,542, Level: 14 Points: 9,542, Level: 14
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
Its prescription only in Ireland, in not sure about Jamica where the OP is.
Ive read that it can be quite harsh on the Liver, although ive heard a lot of glowing reports from people who take it.
Adrafinil is uncontrolled in Jamica. (see attached)

This is some text quoted from the peace of paper inside the Olmifon box-

A normal olmifon dosage is one or two 300mg tablets twice a day, but not continuously without liver enzyme blood tests.

There are no adverse side effects from normal dosages of Adrafinil, but very occasionally, it may cause headaches, stomach pains or skin irritations. In some instances, it may cause a sense of inner tension.

If you are intending to use Adrafinil over an extended period, it is advisable to have a liver function test, and to repeat the test after 3 months, and then every 6 months. This is because long-term use may occasionally result in elevated liver enzymes. If any abnormalities are detected, simply lower the dosage or stop using altogether until your liver enzymes return to normal.

Compared to other stimulants, however, Adrafinil has very few disadvantages and plenty of benefits. It boosts vigilance and mental alertness, without any of the negative effects of other drugs.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pharmacy Act.pdf (1.14 MB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf Food and Drugs Regulations, 1975.pdf (1.64 MB, 1 views)
Old 21-03-2013, 11:36
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada
Hover is a decent psychonaut.Hover is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicxweedxpillsxvodka View Post
No I'm looking for the best fun stimulant that doesn't look like it'll be illegal soon. I been doing reseach, basically been pointing me to ephedrine but tht doesn't look like it'll be legal in da near future.

Mephedone is being linked to some deaths I hear so I doubt it'll stay legal. Thanks for the info tho (Y)
Swim's not familiar with drug legislation culture in Jamaica but if it's anything like Canada it often takes a comparatively long time before a substance is either banned, controlled, scheduled, "ambiguised" or left alone. The comparative is with other Western countries; unlike Australia, New Zealand and , more and more, the EU, Canada has distanced itself from FDA/DEA principles, which are being perceived here as not being based on science, but on morals.

Scientific studies take more time than moral calls so we tend to get to more or less legally enjoy designer "incense", "bath salts" and a few supplements that actually have an effect a little longer than next door. Also Canada possesses a drug class that is found nowhere else, it's the Ambiguous Class. Most drugs in this category are either natural or synthetic concoctions that the government has decided it will not make illegal or scheduled, but friggin' hard to locate. Even a strong drug like BZP was in that class for years and years, as is mephedrone now. The only way to get some was either at your local head shop and then at a ripoff price and only if the biker dude or Gothica cashier liked you, or order it by the kilo from a chemical supply company, the best way to insure you'd never be lonely because you'd have a Mountie or (in Ontario or Quebec) a provincial cop glued to your ass for months even though technically you done nothing illegal. The objective was to catch you reselling some without whatever license is required to legally sell Jolly Roger rolling papers, mannitol and decorative little novelty pipes from behind a counter.

So all this to say, if in Jamaica it's similar to here then don't let the quickie bans that take place elswhere stop you from experimenting with interesting stuff.

Hover added 16 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberdonian View Post
does anyone know if u can get those inhalers in uk?
No idea but even though Benzedrex is not sold in Canada it is not illegal per se so sometimes swim brings some back when he feel lethargic and sourcing other stimulants is not practical. He has a buddy extract the good stuff though. He only ingested the cotton once and experimented, among others, the weirdest side-effect he had ever come in contact with: menthol flatulence.

Last edited by Hover; 21-03-2013 at 11:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-03-2013, 14:40
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Alien Sex Fiend is on the way upAlien Sex Fiend is on the way upAlien Sex Fiend is on the way upAlien Sex Fiend is on the way up
Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3
Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0%

I don't advise ephedrine; sure its legal but this is a drug that you never know what will do to your body one time or another. it does uncontrollable things to your heart. it did kill so many perfectly healthy sportsmen in late 90s
Old 21-03-2013, 17:23
Banned

38 y/o Male from United States
Maranatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2
Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7%

A 1st Plateau dose of DXM is very stimulating, euphoric, legal, cheap, and doesn't have a nasty comedown. You just can't go wrong with DXM.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:33
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada
Hover is a decent psychonaut.Hover is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Sex Fiend View Post
I don't advise ephedrine; sure its legal but this is a drug that you never know what will do to your body one time or another. it does uncontrollable things to your heart. it did kill so many perfectly healthy sportsmen in late 90s
Indeed cardiac effects of ephedrine are very similar as those of methamphetamine, for obvious reasons.

Hover added 8 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
A 1st Plateau dose of DXM is very stimulating
The same can be said of diphenhydramine but the reason neither is considered a stimulant is because the initial lift is followed by a long deleriant phase. It may keep you awake but certainly not alert.

Last edited by Hover; 02-05-2013 at 04:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-05-2013, 05:00
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Personally, I find that ephedrine is excellent in moderate doses of 25-50 mg. It really wakes me up in the morning and gives a very light version of the focus I get from d,l-amphetamine. I don't find it particularly "fun," certainly not euphoric, but it helps me sit and write for hours straight. I find that side effects such as anxiety, hypertension, etc. are similar if not a little bit worse than d,l-amphetamine, although it also wears off more quickly.

I'm not going to pretend that ephedrine is good for you, but I think some of the health effects have been overblown. It's not a sports supplement and shouldn't be used during athletic activity. I'm not surprised that some athletes experience harmful effects on it. Lifting wights and sprinting increases blood pressure plenty enough on its own.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15356670
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psycho...rine-final.htm

Also, I have used adrafinil before and it felt like it did next to nothing. More power to you if it works for you though.

Last edited by snarkymalarky; 06-05-2013 at 05:08.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:16
Banned

38 y/o Male from United States
Maranatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2
Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Spider View Post

Lol, I used to do that years ago, but didn't mention it because in my opinion the crash isn't worth the high. It is really nice while it lasts, but then you get 5 hours or so of Crystal Meth-like crash.

Quote:
The same can be said of diphenhydramine but the reason neither is considered a stimulant is because the initial lift is followed by a long deleriant phase. It may keep you awake but certainly not alert.
DXM is NOT a deleriant, and has absolutely no deleriant-like effects. And small doses of DXM are very stimulating; even the DXM FAQ says that a 1st Plateau is similar to taking MDA with a bit of alcohol.

And someone mentioned piracetam. I took that for 2 weeks and was having bad effects like irritability, headaches, and lack of emotion. I stopped it yesterday and feel back to normal today.

Last edited by Maranatha; 08-05-2013 at 03:24.

Share this on:

Tags
anxiety, benzedrex, best stimulant, cns stimulants, drug, drugs, drugs forum, europe, legal drug, legal drugs, legal research, legal stimulants, nootropic, propylhexadrine, sex, sexual, sexual stimulants, social anxiety, stimulant, stimulants, vicks inhaler