Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-09-2011, 17:40
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
methamphetamine 101: testing your product !

as of late there have been numerous questions asking about how to tell if the shit is good , or even real, and how to test it.

First things first, if you have to ask yourself , is this shit anygood after doing some , then it aint .

after a couple of hits out of the glass pipe , you should feel very good and energized, and not having the desire to refill the pipe, good shit will get you busy doing something other than smoking up your sack.

a little good meth goes a long way

if you do some , and you feel more tired than before , then it aint real.

Bleach Test: pour liquid bleach into a glass , a couple of ounces is all you need, drop a small amount of your product into the glass with the bleach in it.

and watch what happens, if its real , the speed will start dancing around, it will dart around for a few seconds, and after a few minutes or less , small oily spots will form on top of the bleach !!!

if it sinks to the bottom without dart around first, guess what? it aint real.

The smoke test: when blowing out a hit, the smoke should come straight out of your mouth and clouds that are long streams, like a rainbow .

If the smoke exhaled , come out and stays close to you and goes sideways and in circles to the left and right , it is not a good sign.

The nasal test: Real meth will burn your nose when snorted, so much that tears could form in your eyes, some call it the donkey kick, it feels that bad.
which is good!!

no burn or very little burn is a bad sign.

The magnification test: Look at your product under some magnification, it should all look the same as far as color and texture , the shards should be rigid, un-even , rough edges.
the color should be pretty clear or transparent , mostly but not 100%

Cloudy rocks are another bad sign.

If the edges are smooth and straight kinda uniformed shape , bad sign!!

Meth should not look wet, if it looks wet or kinda oily and easy to break apart, Bad Sign.

The pipe test: if your pookie ( glass pipe ) turns dark inside the bubble after smoking some , Bad

if it just burns away quickly , no good!!!

real meth will re crystalize , quickly and clear or at least white, and it should start forming a pattern of lines, like spokes on a bicycle.

if brown spots form instead of lines, guess what , yep bad.

Real meth will smoke easy, and you cant really fuck it up , on the other hand fake shit will run away from the flame and will be hard to smoke , bad shit will run up the side and wont stay on the bottom of the bubble.

real stuff will stay in one spot .

I hope this helps, a lot of bullshit is being sold as meth, do not fall into this trap, buying it is worse than throwing your money away, it far worse because the effects of smoking fake dope are horrible, it causes depression, fatigue, a feeling of worthlessness, and then you are in a bad funk, worse than you felt prior , becarefull and dont be affraid to tell your conection NO!

thats the only way to keep dealers straight, because time and time again , they will sell you good shit at first, then as you become a loyal customer they will start giving you adulterated shit, and if you dont speak up and complain, they know you dont know good from bad and the shit will always be fucked up from then on.

if you speak up and stop buying their crap, they will come out with the real stuff , I have beenthere

Post Quality Evaluations:
A much needed thread that was excellent in its descriptiveness, gave real life examples, and explained it really well. Spot on.
very informative post, should help answer a lot of ?s
thanks, I'm not new to meth but still have a lot to learn, this post is v. helpful
I can attest to this mini guide. I would say these are some good rules of thumb to follow. Useful information!
This is the info I've been wondering about!! So glad you shared, thanks!
Excellent post, full of useful info and years of experience
Very informative, answered any questions I had about testing my product, thanks!
Excellent & knowledgable advice! Thank you!
great post, excellent information
A real life Connoisseur - excellent post abundant with first-hand experience content!
VERY informative and well explained. Thank you so much.
Very organized and informative! Thanks!
for starting a great thread; needs to be a sticky in this members opinion. ty
Good list, I've asked a lot of these myself, thank you :)
I have Bookedmarked this on my browser! Thanks!
Damn that was an awesome list... Uhh yeah but I gotta find a new dealer
Thank you, very handy. Although its not good news for me...
very helpful thanks- beenthetedonethatagain...
Straight Up & Directly to the Point. Answered questions I didn't even know I had!
Awesome, To the point with humor added. A Great read, intuitive and very informative. Answered my questions..

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 17-09-2011 at 04:46. Reason: admend the title
Old 15-09-2011, 20:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
OrgoSynth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: methamphetamine 101

Good post. The only thing is that SWIM feels it's a rather hit and miss kind of thing even if you do know better. At least he says when he buys it, he get a little baggie of shit and even if some is tested before purchase it's often hard to say what the stuff on the bottom of the bag is going to do (or even that stuff in the middle...). He has returned stuff to his connection before, but with one connection and with another this happens time and time again.
Old 16-09-2011, 15:56
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Re: methamphetamine 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgoSynth View Post
Good post. .
Thank You!
here is what decent crystal looks like in Nik's neck of the woods
1.5 grams

drool! very informative er and educational.

Last edited by beentheredonethatagain; 16-09-2011 at 16:02.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:46
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
tdlucky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: methamphetamine 101: testing your product !

Nice. Swim can never get stuff that pretty. Maybe she needs a better connect?
Back on topic: its hard to know with meth, in swim's experiences, there really is a fine line between good shit & total crap. This is a good guide to help keep some from making a big mistake.. Not just with wasting hard-earned money on a shitty high, but if people know what's good & what to look for, it can help them avoid getting something that could potentially be really harmful. This forum really is a great resource, as well as great way to pass time.
Sorry, swim was going to try to contribute a little more to the thread, but got a little lost.. lol

You are safe to speak in the first person; do not use SWIM
Old 21-09-2011, 03:27
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdlucky View Post
This is a good guide to help keep some from making a big mistake.. Not just with wasting hard-earned money on a shitty high, but if people know what's good & what to look for, it can help them avoid getting something that could potentially be really harmful.
you nailed it, Heres what happend to me , this really has made me take a much closer look at what is being sold.

this dickhead connection that I was getting product from sold me a bag of the bullshit.

I smoked a couple of bowls before the bad effects took over, I was in a downer state to begin with , not feeling too hot , lazy and needing to get my ass busy working on some things, so I phoned this guy and soon he showed up as usuall , handing me the package and i paid him, no worries I thought, usually he brought workable product. well this stuff had me back in bed , no motivation for shit, in fact I felt like killing him or me. I aint sucidal at all, I did feel worthless and without any future. totally the oposite of good products effects. I called him right away and asked him what the fuk. he is like you are the only one who complained, blah blah blah, it was just like a shit slinger with the " it must be you " ....

sound familiar? or this one " its all the same "

I deleted that phone number and moved on.

to repeat myself, the worst feeling is feeling bad and not having money to waste, buying some of this bs dope and you will wanna jump in traffic!!
Old 21-09-2011, 06:41
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
you are the only one who complained
First thing out of their mouth, isn't it. Like a meme.
Old 24-09-2011, 07:38
Silver Member

I had some product laying around from an eariler supply, that I knew to be no good and it is thought to be the cut Isopropylbenzylamine,

I did some testing on it, this new cut Isopropylbenzylamine is so close to the real deal that when I put some in liquid bleach it spun around, darted and farted around , I was shocked !!!

please note that The bleach test can be misleading, the meth that I new to be good, or at least decent, when placed into bleach, floated and fizzled some, a little bit of it spun, but it did not sink right down , if you have some product and it sinks right down, then its bad for sure, but the spinning around is not a valid sign of meth or iso
but the real meth did leave the oil spots on top of the bleach, as it should, but the iso did not .
Old 25-09-2011, 00:25
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.
Points: 2,488, Level: 7 Points: 2,488, Level: 7 Points: 2,488, Level: 7
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

Maybe a dumb question here.....

On the bleach test, does the glass have to be completely dry for it to work properly? And what if the glass you use for the bleeeoootchhh (inside joke) had dried milk on it from someone (definitely not me, nrr nrr) not cleaning it properly.

I'm sure a little trial and error would answer these questions, but sometimes one may not have very much product to play around with.
Old 25-09-2011, 01:56
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTwibz View Post
Maybe a dumb question here.....

On the bleach test, does the glass have to be completely dry for it to work properly? And what if the glass you use for the bleeeoootchhh (inside joke) had dried milk on it from someone (definitely not me, nrr nrr) not cleaning it properly.

I'm sure a little trial and error would answer these questions, but sometimes one may not have very much product to play around with.
use a milk stained glass if thats is what you have, by the time the milk breaks down the test will have been completed, a lilttle water is okay.

kinda wierd questions since your planning ahead , or at least it was written that way.?
Old 25-09-2011, 06:13
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I would delay drug-sucking for the 1 minute 52 seconds required to scrub out the dried milk. You are doing lab work. Even if you have to improvise your lab equipment, at the start of every procedure everything should be ready, clean, dry, in good repair, full or empty as needed, etc.

Preparedness before lab work: I knew a guy who carried a little continuity tester on lab days. He'd check the outlets he would or might need. It was a very odd habit but no one asked about it because the only possible explanation was that at some point in the past, a procedure failed for him because he had no electricity where he counted on it.

Before opening the bleach bottle for the meth test, make sure the kitchen MSDS binder is up to date & the floor supervisor has signed off on your procedure. (just kidding!)

Love your thoughts on doing lab-type procedures, the cleaner the better.

Last edited by Garand; 25-09-2011 at 06:21.
Old 25-09-2011, 06:26

39 y/o Female from United States
mizchelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
as of late there have been numerous questions asking about how to tell if the shit is good , or even real, and how to test it.

First things first, if you have to ask yourself , is this shit anygood after doing some , then it aint .

after a couple of hits out of the glass pipe , you should feel very good and energized, and not having the desire to refill the pipe, good shit will get you busy doing something other than smoking up your sack.

a little good meth goes a long way

if you do some , and you feel more tired than before , then it aint real.

Bleach Test: pour liquid bleach into a glass , a couple of ounces is all you need, drop a small amount of your product into the glass with the bleach in it.

and watch what happens, if its real , the speed will start dancing around, it will dart around for a few seconds, and after a few minutes or less , small oily spots will form on top of the bleach !!!

if it sinks to the bottom without dart around first, guess what? it aint real.

The smoke test: when blowing out a hit, the smoke should come straight out of your mouth and clouds that are long streams, like a rainbow .

If the smoke exhaled , come out and stays close to you and goes sideways and in circles to the left and right , it is not a good sign.

The nasal test: Real meth will burn your nose when snorted, so much that tears could form in your eyes, some call it the donkey kick, it feels that bad.
which is good!!

no burn or very little burn is a bad sign.

The magnification test: Look at your product under some magnification, it should all look the same as far as color and texture , the shards should be rigid, un-even , rough edges.
the color should be pretty clear or transparent , mostly but not 100%

Cloudy rocks are another bad sign.

If the edges are smooth and straight kinda uniformed shape , bad sign!!

Meth should not look wet, if it looks wet or kinda oily and easy to break apart, Bad Sign.

The pipe test: if your pookie ( glass pipe ) turns dark inside the bubble after smoking some , Bad

if it just burns away quickly , no good!!!

real meth will re crystalize , quickly and clear or at least white, and it should start forming a pattern of lines, like spokes on a bicycle.

if brown spots form instead of lines, guess what , yep bad.

Real meth will smoke easy, and you cant really fuck it up , on the other hand fake shit will run away from the flame and will be hard to smoke , bad shit will run up the side and wont stay on the bottom of the bubble.

real stuff will stay in one spot .

I hope this helps, a lot of bullshit is being sold as meth, do not fall into this trap, buying it is worse than throwing your money away, it far worse because the effects of smoking fake dope are horrible, it causes depression, fatigue, a feeling of worthlessness, and then you are in a bad funk, worse than you felt prior , becarefull and dont be affraid to tell your conection NO!

thats the only way to keep dealers straight, because time and time again , they will sell you good shit at first, then as you become a loyal customer they will start giving you adulterated shit, and if you dont speak up and complain, they know you dont know good from bad and the shit will always be fucked up from then on.

if you speak up and stop buying their crap, they will come out with the real stuff , I have beenthere
SO what is the crap that some are selling? Why does some of it make your eyelids droop? LOL for real though, whats up with it making people tired.
Old 25-09-2011, 10:49

28 y/o Male from United States
Ambassador517 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

great threads! Swims not a smoker and been curious about testing purity so good look on bleach trick. What about a melting point type test as done with coke? realize it melts down liquid at low temp and have to factor cut and impurities but is there specific temp you can test at? kinda doubting it but wondering if anybody knows?

Please do not use SWIM. You can speak in the frst person.
Old 25-09-2011, 12:36
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.
Points: 2,488, Level: 7 Points: 2,488, Level: 7 Points: 2,488, Level: 7
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand View Post
I would delay drug-sucking for the 1 minute 52 seconds required to scrub out the dried milk. You are doing lab work. Even if you have to improvise your lab equipment, at the start of every procedure everything should be ready, clean, dry, in good repair, full or empty as needed, etc.
I bet I could almost go 5 minutes 34 seconds without drug-sucking. Do you think that'll give me time to prepare my lab work? Maybe you should just do it for me......

I was only wondering because I didn't notice the milk in the bottom of the glass until after I did the test. Somebody else just got done with the dishes and the glass wasn't completely dry. I could have waited, but I didn't, and afterwards I started wondering if maybe I compromised the testing solution by being impatient.
Old 26-09-2011, 02:54
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizchelle View Post
SO what is the crap that some are selling? Why does some of it make your eyelids droop? LOL for real though, whats up with it making people tired.
Isopropylbenzylamine is the "sleepy fake dope" you will be a dopey retard

Love this description of this menace cut.
Old 26-09-2011, 19:57

Male from United States
Garuccio is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTwibz View Post
And what if the glass you use for the bleeeoootchhh (inside joke)
By chance is that from Malibu's Most Wanted?
Not meaning to get off topic, but that's what i thought of when i read it haha.

Swim hasn't been able to find any crystal lately. But he will test it out with one or two of these methods for sure. Thanks, great post!
Old 26-09-2011, 20:01
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garuccio View Post
By chance is that from Malibu's Most Wanted?
Not meaning to get off topic, but that's what i thought of when i read it haha.

Swim hasn't been able to find any crystal lately. But he will test it out with one or two of these methods for sure. Thanks, great post!
yep lets us know, and ps use something other than swim
Old 27-09-2011, 20:52
Silver Member

Male from Earth
iNFRiNGE is a decent psychonaut.iNFRiNGE is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1

Quote:
Isopropylbenzylamine is the "sleepy fake dope" you will be a dopey retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain
had me back in bed , no motivation for shit, in fact I felt like killing him or me. I aint sucidal at all, I did feel worthless and without any future. totally the oposite of good products effects.
That's more like side effects of dope cut with N-Ethylbenzylamine HCl which also looks very similar to Ice and used heavily as a cutting agent these days.

Here are some of the possible side effects of N-Ethylbenzylamine HCl:

• methemoglobinemia (*with the following symptoms)
  • headache*
  • weakness*
  • dizziness*
  • breath shortness*
  • drowsiness
  • CNS depression (when inhaled)
  • asphixiation (when inhaled)

Quote:
I had some product laying around from an eariler supply, that I knew to be no good and it is thought to be the cut Isopropylbenzylamine,

I did some testing on it, this new cut Isopropylbenzylamine is so close to the real deal that when I put some in liquid bleach it spun around, darted and farted around , I was shocked !!!

please note that The bleach test can be misleading, the meth that I new to be good, or at least decent, when placed into bleach, floated and fizzled some, a little bit of it spun, but it did not sink right down , if you have some product and it sinks right down, then its bad for sure, but the spinning around is not a valid sign of meth or iso
but the real meth did leave the oil spots on top of the bleach, as it should, but the iso did not .
Personally I don't trust that bleach test at all. A burn test is more foolproof.

N-Isopropylbenzylamine Hydrochloride has a molecular formula of "C10H15N" which is the same as Methamphetamine HCI, so should act accordingly and it does test positive as Meth using a sodium nitroprusside color test. (cops use turns blue if positive). It's never made my Gorilla sleepy but it's defineatly a tease as you feel like you want to fly but are stuck on the ground with your motor running.

iNFRiNGE added 14 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambassador517 View Post
great threads! Swims not a smoker and been curious about testing purity so good look on bleach trick. What about a melting point type test as done with coke? realize it melts down liquid at low temp and have to factor cut and impurities but is there specific temp you can test at? kinda doubting it but wondering if anybody knows?

Here's my post on melting points if you are interested.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=17

nice addition to the thread
Well researched addition and great harm reduction information.

Last edited by iNFRiNGE; 27-09-2011 at 20:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-09-2011, 00:14
Silver Member

[QUOTE=iNFRiNGE;1033289]That's more like side effects of dope cut with N-Ethylbenzylamine HCl which also looks very similar to Ice and used heavily as a cutting agent these days.

Here are some of the possible side effects of N-Ethylbenzylamine HCl:

• methemoglobinemia (*with the following symptoms)
  • headache*
  • weakness*
  • dizziness*
  • breath shortness*
  • drowsiness
  • CNS depression (when inhaled)
  • asphixiation (when inhaled)

Personally I don't trust that bleach test at all. A burn test is more foolproof.

N-Isopropylbenzylamine Hydrochloride has a molecular formula of "C10H15N" which is the same as Methamphetamine HCI, so should act accordingly and it does test positive as Meth using a sodium nitroprusside color test. (cops use turns blue if positive). It's never made my Gorilla sleepy but it's defineatly a tease as you feel like you want to fly but are stuck on the ground with your motor running.
[QUOTE]

thank you for this , It is a great addition to this thread,
I didnt know what methemoglobinemia meant , so I looked it up and here is what I found.
Methemoglobinemia

Hemoglobin M disease; Erythrocyte reductase deficiency; Generalized reductase deficiency

Methemoglobinemia is a blood disorder in which an abnormal amount of hemoglobin builds up in the blood. Hemoglobin is the oxygen-carrying molecule found in red blood cells. In some cases of methemoglobinemia, the hemoglobin is unable to carry oxygen effectively to body tissues.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Methemoglobinemia may be passed down through families (inherited). Or, it may result from exposure to certain drugs, chemicals, or foods (acquired).
There are two forms of inherited methemoglobinemia. The first form is passed on by both parents. The parents usually do not have the condition themselves, but they carry the gene that causes the condition. It occurs when there is a problem with an enzyme called cytochrome b5 reductase.

There are two types of this form of methemoglobinemia:
  • Type 1 (also called erythrocyte reductase deficiency) occurs when red blood cells lack the enzyme.
  • Type 2 (also called generalized reductase deficiency) occurs when the enzyme doesn't work anywhere in the body.
The second form of inherited methemoglobinemia, called hemoglobin M disease, is caused by defects in the hemoglobin molecule itself. Only one parent needs to pass on the abnormal gene in order for the child to inherit the disease.

Acquired methemoglobinemia is more common than the inherited forms. It occurs after exposure to certain chemicals and drugs, including:
  • Anesthetics such as benzocaine and Xylocaine
  • Benzene
  • Certain antibiotics (including dapsone and chloroquine)
  • Nitrites (used as additives to prevent meat from spoiling)
The condition may also occur in infants who are very ill or who are fed too many vegetables containing nitrates (such as beets).

Symptoms

Symptoms of type 1 methemoglobinemia (erythrocyte reductase deficiency) include:
  • Bluish coloring of the skin
Symptoms of type 2 methemoglobinemia (generalized reductase deficiency) include:
  • Developmental delay
  • Failure to thrive
  • Mental retardation
  • Seizures
Symptoms of hemoglobin M disease include:
Symptoms of acquired methemoglobinemia include:
  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Lack of energy

Treatment

A medicine called methylene blue is used to treat persons with severe methemoglobinemia. Note: Methylene blue may be dangerous in patients who have or may be at risk for a blood disease called G6PD deficiency, and should not be used. If you or your child has G6PD deficiency, always tell your health care provider before receiving treatment.
Ascorbic acid may also be used to reduce the level of methemoglobin.
Alternative treatments include hyperbaric oxygen therapy and exchange transfusions.
In most cases of mild acquired methemoglobinemia, no treatment is required. However, you should avoid the medicine or chemical that caused the problem. Severe cases may need treatment, such as a blood transfusion.

Expectations (prognosis)

People with type 1 methemoglobinemia and hemoglobin M disease usually do well. Type 2 methemoglobinemia is much more serious, and usually causes death within the first few years of life.
People with acquired methemoglobinemia usually do very well once the drug, food, or chemical that caused the problem is identified and avoided.

Complications
  • Shock
  • Seizures
  • Death

Nice job I didn't want to scare anyone but...it's not the prettiest picture painted.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:47
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
paco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

[QUOTE=beentheredonethatagain;1029058]

A little good meth goes a long way.....

How about those that have developed high tolerance?
i know of this priest at my local church that has done some extensive testing and he said he finds most, of these testing procedures to be not very accurate. the best highs he's experienced have been with some dope that was a little wet while in the bag, also, some of the best dope he's had has turned brown after 4 or 5 hits... thats why it should be legalized, that way everybody can have dope made by BAYER or johnson & johnson where the quality will be always good.

exactly right, legal meth and its clean and good. No mistakes that cause bad side effects
Old 12-01-2012, 09:06

55 y/o Male from Australia
c6h12o6glu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

In my experience the easiest, most solidly reliable instant identification test for amphetamine / methylamphetamine is the 'Marquis Test' (as recommended and described for pharmacists by the British Pharmacopoeia).

Marquis Reagent produces a simple, strong colour reaction that changes from an amazing instantaneous intense orange to dull olive green over a short period. The test will not (directly) tell you how pure the test substance is, but at least you know immediately that [methyl]amphetamine is present in whatever degree.

Marquis Reagent is available online from marketers of substance identification test kits intended for field use. However, it's at its best when freshly prepared and the commercial formulations must include stabilisers for shelf life, so they can be second-rate performers.

Most labs have on hand the two components required to prepare Marquis Reagent; example: to a plastic tube add approx. 2 ml of conc. H2S04 + 0.1 ml 36% formalin solution. CAUTION: heat generated on mixing and extremely corrosive, use safe lab practices and personal protective equipment always. The reagent remains potent for several days but deteriorates rapidly after.

If anyone can relate information regarding cross-reactivity, etc. it would be appreciated. Examples of closely related amines with completely negative Marquis reaction include diethylcathinone (ie: diethylpropion) and pseudoephedrine.
Old 12-01-2012, 14:02

22 y/o Male from United States
Hanglow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
One of swims ways is to hold shard up to the light. look for lines running all long ways, kinda in a pattern. if you see bubbles, then swim knows it's re-rock. Also if you see a "shard inside a shard" also re-rock. So just remember bubbles is nope and lines is dope. Not to say your re-rock wont get you by. But if you see lines you know your about to get high!

Please dont continue to use SWIM, this is strongly discouraged on this here forum, please hover over the link in your post to read why.
Old 14-01-2012, 19:58
Silver Member

Male from Earth
bennyortega is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1

Tongue Test: Break/scoop a very small shatter of the crystal, put it on finger, roll it with your finger and put it on the tip of the tongue(which have the sweet taste receptors), if it melts and a very bitter taste envelopes/blanketed almost your whole tongues as if it starts to feel numb. its good. and few hours later, the finger that were used to roll it, will dry up and a bit of skin will shed off.

if it sizzles upon contact with saliva on the tongue, 1st tasted 'sour'ishly weird taste, kinda acidic, only to taste bitter when swallowing saliva(so the dope diluted with saliva envelopes/blankets the tongue) its dud dope.

Shit tried purchasing .5grams(x3) .3grams(x3) 1grams(x2) and only once, getting half decent .3grams lately. Speedy but not euphoric. Tactile but not intellect. And costs like $$ for all those above quantity mentioned bought at different times from different connections in 2 and a half month. Darnit. The urge to synthesize pure product for self consumption boils like a pfed reduction using iodide and rp rxn..

p/s: all of the above is just a matter of opinion under substance abuse influence and may vary from person to person and differ from product to products. Cheers.

the taste test good

Last edited by MrG; 31-01-2012 at 14:24. Reason: Removal of price
Old 12-02-2012, 02:23

31 y/o Male from Earth
MadScientistism0730 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

shouldnt u b able to test ur tina out with acetone?

MoFoJo told me u could weigh a small shard and then set it in a little capful of aetone for 30-40 mins and then re-weigh it and u shouldnt lose any weight if its of a high purity......

?????????

MadScientistism0730 added 21 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanglow View Post
One of swims ways is to hold shard up to the light. look for lines running all long ways, kinda in a pattern. if you see bubbles, then swim knows it's re-rock. Also if you see a "shard inside a shard" also re-rock. So just remember bubbles is nope and lines is dope. Not to say your re-rock wont get you by. But if you see lines you know your about to get high!

not entirely true on the lines........just cuz u see lines in the dope doesnt mean ur gna get high........

MSM when re-crystalized with methamphetamine will have ALL str8 lines running very pattern-like the length of the pan they used to melt it in!!!!! also, the dope will have an almost perfectly flat smooth surface on sum side.......where it dried on a baking sheet, etc......they them cut it wit razor blades in "strips" to reduce the "patternized" look it has........

MSM smokes like dope, burns like dope, and will almost b undetectable to an untrained eye drying in a bubble......

MoFoJo prefers snorting over all kinds of delivery methods for the tina........smoking doesnt get him that hi......no matta how hi the purity is.....its just an individual preference as anything and a mind thing.......everyone should know wat their "cup-o-tea" is and b able to tell whether they hv good dope.......

if u cant, then u probably have no bizz living the life u r and should prob stay inside of ur realm of creation and not mess things up for others by doing things u know nothing about.......

LASTLY, make ur circles smaller and quit buying dope from any ol joe u meet at the bar or grocery store......if u know who ur buying ur product from u shouldnt have to worry about whether its good or bad, real or fake.....

ALL U SHOULD HV TO WORRY ABOUT IS HOW GOOD IT IS THIS TIME!!!!!!

Last edited by MadScientistism0730; 12-02-2012 at 02:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-02-2012, 21:36
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientistism0730 View Post
shouldnt u b able to test ur tina out with acetone?

MoFoJo told me u could weigh a small shard and then set it in a little capful of aetone for 30-40 mins and then re-weigh it and u shouldnt lose any weight if its of a high purity......

!!!!!
cold dry acetone wont disolve meth , yes that true, but it may not disove any of the cut either, it just depends on the type of cut,, a lot of shit mimicks meth, as far solubility in a polar, or non polar solvent.
Old 16-03-2012, 23:33
Silver Member

I have found that cloudy rocks contain meth but also contain a that crappy cutting agent, you will stay up on it but if you smoke too much you will feel sleepy from the non-dope adulterants , the cut.

Share this on:

Tags
dealers, liquid bleach