Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-09-2011, 16:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from Australia
AuroraDomminik should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Question about Methamphetamine smoking utility the 'bong pipe'?

Questions about the Bong cross pipe looking thing for meth I think?

I am aware due to personal experience in the way's you can consume meth. From needle to pipe,glass,foil,light bulb, etc.

Anyway the pipe I use is the classic sweet puff glass pipe, and every few months I replace it due to usage, the guy I use to get them off stopped selling them cause things were getting a little hot, so I jumped online and found the pipe no trouble but on this site among others I also found this cross between a pipe and a bong looking thing.

I feel if you can answer these questions you know exactly what it looks like...

I looked on a few other sites and found it a few times, I am pretty confused slash keen to know if this is for meth and how it works?

Do you use water? And is it for meth?
(I know these seems like two stupid question but I have never seen this thing before)

How do you cook up?
If it does involve water how do you cook up with it, I know from using a pipe that to smoke her up properly slash get the best results you need to roll the pipe how does this work? Even without water looks big and inconvenient to roll.

What is the purpose?
Why not use a regular pipe what difference does this thing make? Does filtering the smoke make any kind of difference at all?

Does it work like a bong?
Like sometime's when I what a real nice hit, I pack her nice and big and need to stop and take another breath. Does it have a shoty so you can pull and pull till you have got it all then smash it? Cause that would be sic

Ok so I think thats it yea would also be awesome if you could explain the steps starting at packing up?

Thank you
Old 13-09-2011, 17:18
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12 Points: 7,317, Level: 12
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Re: Question about Methamphetamine smoking utility the 'bong pipe'?

I never used a meth "bong", I don't know to much answer to your questions. I just wanted to point out that a weed (marijuana) bong usually might give a HUGE hit, but, it wastes the product REALLY fast. I would guess and wanted to say that a "meth" bong could easily do the same.

Post Quality Evaluations:
why make a post just to say I dont know, pointless
relevent info, thanks :)
Old 13-09-2011, 17:29

Female from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
I never used a meth "bong", I don't know to much answer to your questions. I just wanted to point out that a weed (marijuana) bong usually might give a HUGE hit, but, it wastes the product REALLY fast. I would guess and wanted to say that a "meth" bong could easily do the same.
Thanks for the insight I smoke weed daily Im aware

unnecessarily sarcastic and useless one liner
Old 13-09-2011, 17:30
Silver Member

Male from United States
OrgoSynth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Tin foil or normal meth sort of pipe for smoking (or light bulb). If not doing those then SWIM thinks you're wasting it.
Old 13-09-2011, 17:54

Female from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgoSynth View Post
Tin foil or normal meth sort of pipe for smoking (or light bulb). If not doing those then SWIM thinks you're wasting it.
Im not concerned for wasting or how much im using thats not the question, also weed bongs may smash threw your weed but they are much more effective
Old 14-09-2011, 06:22
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Depending on the design - smoking out of a meth water bong (from rabbit's experience) - can definitely be more wasteful then a good ol fashion cigar glass pipe.

This is partially because of the 'roll' (rolling helps spread the heated solution over a thinner area/never stay in one spot = never stays on one heat source for any length of time = less burnt, less wasted = more high! Complex math formula me knows.. but tis the truth!

The bong is nice, especially when you're wanting to get really high really fast and don't care much if you boil a bowl (because at least it doesn't taste quite as bad boiling a bowl with a bong right!)..
Old 14-09-2011, 06:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

there are other threads on meth bongs. in the future use the forum search engine (stfse) before starting a new thread. ive done meth around 30-40 times. ive snorted and smoke never injected, the days before i found the needle. i would say that smoking out of a regular pipe would be the best way to conserve your meth, but taking a hit from a meth bong may very well be worth wasting a little to get such a huge rush. hitting it from a bong gives you hits of such thick, pure, huge smoke, it is fantastic. you will get a hit like you have never experienced.

doing a hot rail is probably not most effective way of using meth but if does give you a huge rush and get you high as fuck. a hot rail for those who dont know is when you heat the end of a strait glass pipe(usually used for a crack pipe, aka glass rose). you heat one end of the pipe and when it gets really hot you snort a line of meth out of it(putting the cold end of the pipe to your nose of course) . you get a huge breath of smoke as well as some meth left in your nose. it gives you an insane rush.

anyway search for other threads there is all ready info on this site about meth bongs, and in the future you should search before starting a knew thread if you did not all ready.
Old 14-09-2011, 08:56

Female from Australia

Coolhandliuke and halor seem to know swim that has used the meth bong, I appreciate that you are all explaining that it smash's threw your product quicker or can even be wasteful but that was not the original question!

Swim has used the pipe (normal meth glass pipe) I dunno has got to be legit more then 200 times, so I am aware of exactly what it's like using the pipe and no doubt the best way to use meth apart from needle (in my case), I am wanting to know how the meth bong works not why I shouldn't use it.

I recently discovered one that allows you to roll the pipe while its still attached to the bong, so basically its exactly the same as using the pipe except it filters the smoke and you have a shoty therefore can control when you actually take the smoke, does any cunt know if its any different when filtered?

AuroraDomminik added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

by the way i did search before creating this thread

Refering to members as "cunts" is flaming.

Last edited by AuroraDomminik; 14-09-2011 at 08:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-09-2011, 05:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraDomminik View Post
Coolhandliuke and halor seem to know swim that has used the meth bong, I appreciate that you are all explaining that it smash's threw your product quicker or can even be wasteful but that was not the original question!

Swim has used the pipe (normal meth glass pipe) I dunno has got to be legit more then 200 times, so I am aware of exactly what it's like using the pipe and no doubt the best way to use meth apart from needle (in my case), I am wanting to know how the meth bong works not why I shouldn't use it.

I recently discovered one that allows you to roll the pipe while its still attached to the bong, so basically its exactly the same as using the pipe except it filters the smoke and you have a shoty therefore can control when you actually take the smoke, does any cunt know if its any different when filtered?

AuroraDomminik added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

by the way i did search before creating this thread
Cunts? I'll do the proper thing and assume you meant some flowery term of endearment you use for your mates.

I would assume the the design of SWIY's described bong would prevent SWIY from wasting as much product as he/she previously may have due to over heating. I would be interested in the design - as I would think you would need two hands free to hold the bong and one to roll the bowl.. maybe it sits down on a table not meant to be held?
Old 25-08-2013, 18:19

Male from New Zealand
Traximus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraDomminik View Post
Questions about the Bong cross pipe looking thing for meth I think?

I am aware due to personal experience in the way's you can consume meth. From needle to pipe,glass,foil,light bulb, etc.

Anyway the pipe I use is the classic sweet puff glass pipe, and every few months I replace it due to usage, the guy I use to get them off stopped selling them cause things were getting a little hot, so I jumped online and found the pipe no trouble but on this site among others I also found this cross between a pipe and a bong looking thing.

I feel if you can answer these questions you know exactly what it looks like...

I looked on a few other sites and found it a few times, I am pretty confused slash keen to know if this is for meth and how it works?

Do you use water? And is it for meth?
(I know these seems like two stupid question but I have never seen this thing before)

How do you cook up?
If it does involve water how do you cook up with it, I know from using a pipe that to smoke her up properly slash get the best results you need to roll the pipe how does this work? Even without water looks big and inconvenient to roll.

What is the purpose?
Why not use a regular pipe what difference does this thing make? Does filtering the smoke make any kind of difference at all?

Does it work like a bong?
Like sometime's when I what a real nice hit, I pack her nice and big and need to stop and take another breath. Does it have a shoty so you can pull and pull till you have got it all then smash it? Cause that would be sic

Ok so I think thats it yea would also be awesome if you could explain the steps starting at packing up?

Thank you
1. Sweet Puff Holland Pipe:

2. The Bowl where you put your meth:

3. Add the Meth - abt 1 point:

4. Apply very light heat - slowly to melt crystal - you inhale this smoke:

5. The meth will solidify when heat is removed and pipe cools down and looks like this:

This is good meth. A bit thick to see the spider webs it forms into. The meth should melt into a clear liquid and roll this liquid around the bowl. When heat is removed the liquid will form into a white/clear crystal. If it turns brown or dark you are pulling out the iodine in it or are burning it.
Do not use a butane burner. It gets too hot and the lot vaps. Use a tea light candle as this does not soot up the bowl like a cigarette lighter.
Clean by using a butane burner or pyrex cleaning chemical or a steet wool pad with some Jiff and use a chopstick to rotate the steel wool around the bowl. Use very hot water. Your pipe will last a long time if you treat it with some respect and careful use.

Hope this helps.
Old 25-08-2013, 23:30
Banned

23 y/o Male from USA - California
youngNdumb needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

My personal experience and opinion I'd to use a bong!!!!! Despite what others say it is not waste full if you use properly, and yields much larger hits. He's a few tips.
1. Find a bong that I's thinner and taller,. It will leave less surface area for the product to recrystalize yet still leaving ample water to filter the meth.
2. The water filters the meth which I have found leads to a more enjoyable high, less jaw and finger movement in my case. Will also have a much easier countdown. And many people suggest evaporating the watt to recycle what's left in the water. I don't suggest this. Its mostly cut and defeats the enter purpose of using a water bong.
3. Use proper little techniques to burn the sides of the bowl and not just the bottom, if possible use a torch lighter. Inhale slow till you start running out of breath then remove lighter and clear the smoke. The hole on the bulb works like a carb. Which the tall skinny ones work better here also sense its all streamline.
4. Pack enough for 1 or 2 large hits. To prevent burning and you get much higher this way so don't have to baby sit it like the pipe.
5. Let that baby rip and enjoy that rush. If i remember more ill add to this. Once you learn how to use proper heating techniques using a bong you will see you don't lose nearly as much smoke through the hole.

youngNdumb added 11 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngNdumb View Post
My personal experience and opinion I'd to use a bong!!!!! Despite what others say it is not waste full if you use properly, and yields much larger hits. He's a few tips.
1. Find a bong that I's thinner and taller,. It will leave less surface area for the product to recrystalize yet still leaving ample water to filter the meth.
2. The water filters the meth which I have found leads to a more enjoyable high, less jaw and finger movement in my case. Will also have a much easier countdown. And many people suggest evaporating the watt to recycle what's left in the water. I don't suggest this. Its mostly cut and defeats the enter purpose of using a water bong.
3. Use proper little techniques to burn the sides of the bowl and not just the bottom or once heated remove light and really every other second or so, I'm sure you get what I mean., if possible use a torch lighter. Inhale slow till you start running out of breath then remove lighter and clear the smoke. The hole on the bulb works like a carb. Which the tall skinny ones work better here also sense its all streamline.
4. Pack enough for 1 or 2 large hits. To prevent burning and you get much higher this way so don't have to baby sit it like the pipe.
5. Let that baby rip and enjoy that rush. If i remember more ill add to this. Once you learn how to use proper heating techniques using a bong you will see you don't lose nearly as much smoke through the hole.
In 2. I should have said impurities rather than cut. And to add when I did try the recycle method with the water it gave me a very weird buzz if not nothing at all.

youngNdumb added 95 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Another tip. Use warm water if possible, cold water will re crystalize the product much quicker resulting in loss of product. That could be why some people are.not having good experiences using bongs, but are awesome tools when properly used.

Last edited by youngNdumb; 25-08-2013 at 23:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-08-2013, 01:48

33 y/o Male from United States
Sickocycling is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

What you have is a quagulator. A bong for meth. Use kool aid. They hits are great. You made me crave! I have been clean from meth for quite some time but when I used I loved my quags.

Share this on:

Tags
crystal meth, methanphedamine