Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 20:06

Female from United States
daddyslittledefect is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How do you crush an Oxycontin 80?

Hellothere, all. I am new here, so forgive me if there is already an answer to this question, but I have yet to find it. Let me describe more here.

My boyfriend's cousin has a bit of a painkiller addiction. Usually, she can get her hands on Oxycodone 30mg and has found that smoking the pills is more effective than just taking them. People have encouraged her to shoot the pill via injection but she's scared she'll then become to addicted to break the habit, and she's terrified she'll shoot it incorrectly and cause an accidental death or overdose.

Recently, she has stumbled upon an Oxycontin 80. She heard that she was to cut the pill into fourths, cut the time-released coating off with a razorblade, and smoke it. But for some reason, she doesn't seem to like the way it tastes? I'm not sure. So she's asked me how she's supposed to crush it and sniff it, for she has had one of these before and it was hard to crush into a fine powder due to all the binders and such inside to help it be time-released. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-09-2011, 20:13
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
msjaguarxj6 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 890, Level: 4 Points: 890, Level: 4 Points: 890, Level: 4
Re: How do you crush an Oxycontin 80?

They make them this way because of that. People prefer to snort them. I don't know about shooting them but hey anything is possible. I get them all the time and can't crush them. Believe me I've tried. I just chew them. Chew until it's all busted open and sticking to your teeth and then swallow with a liquid. The taste does not linger and the quick onset will make it even easier to tolerate. I personally don't mind the taste at all. And popped one and chewed it the entire time I was at the grocery store the other day.. I was very thirsty when I got home though, and had to drink a bottle of water.

Also: NEVER chew a perc or anything else with tylenol. That taste is unbearable!!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 20:23

Female from United States
daddyslittledefect is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

Haha, thank you for your advice But she has found a way. A friend told her to go to Walgreens and buy a "PediPaws". You see them all the time on infomercials, its a file for your dog's or cat's nails that is battery-operated and spins. So basically, instead of crushing it, she is grinding it down to a fine powder and so far so good, she's said. Thank you for the reply, and hey, I hoped this helped you
Old 13-09-2011, 18:22
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
msjaguarxj6 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 890, Level: 4 Points: 890, Level: 4 Points: 890, Level: 4

Yes I know about those things.. Also couldn't you use a file that a person would have in their tool shed or something? I know that sounds funny, but I'm thinking about my dad here lol. That might be too powerful though. That's good! I prefer chewing anyway because the high lasts longer than snorting. I like to be buzzed for long periods of time. Glad you found a way!
Old 22-09-2011, 17:26
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I've heard of some people using a dremel to grind down their pills - especially the new OP ones, which are really hard. A dremel would have to be on a pretty low setting, or I would guess that your pill would just go flying off.
I would guess that a normal sander would work too, but again, you'd need to start on a slow setting. Maybe even a vice to crush the pill, then a hammer to smash it into tiny pieces. The average tool bench would probably have a lot items you could use to crush your pills. The bigger issue is that you need to take these with you when you crush your pills in the bathroom when you're on the road; in the bathroom on the airplane, when your visiting friend's house, etc... You need to have something compact that you can carry with you easily. If it's something you'd normally carry with you, all the better. No one is going to question why you have a lighter. They are really going to wonder if you have a hammer, pliers, etc. with you. It's just too suspicious.

For me, the hose clamp is my favorite, and tiny enough to carry everywhere
Old 23-09-2011, 02:11
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I don't know a thing about those downers & pain pills you kids use, so I might be off base, but how about a mortar & pestle?

Ancient and proven tool. Crush, grind, powder, pulverize. Many different sizes. To remember which part is which, use the hint "the pestle punches" - it's the part you use to process the material; the mortar is the container.
Old 12-12-2011, 19:19

Male from United States
nontask is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

PediPaws work on the new "Plasticized" Oxy's ? But don't you then just have all that nasty filler stuff in with the powder you get from grating them down with the file. Does anyone want to put that up their nose? Sorry, don't mean to sound zoo stupid, but with these new hateful pills I would try almost anything to get the medicine out of the junk...

nontask added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyslittledefect View Post
Hellothere, all. I am new here, so forgive me if there is already an answer to this question, but I have yet to find it. Let me describe more here.

My boyfriend's cousin has a bit of a painkiller addiction. Usually, she can get her hands on Oxycodone 30mg and has found that smoking the pills is more effective than just taking them. People have encouraged her to shoot the pill via injection but she's scared she'll then become to addicted to break the habit, and she's terrified she'll shoot it incorrectly and cause an accidental death or overdose.

Recently, she has stumbled upon an Oxycontin 80. She heard that she was to cut the pill into fourths, cut the time-released coating off with a razorblade, and smoke it. But for some reason, she doesn't seem to like the way it tastes? I'm not sure. So she's asked me how she's supposed to crush it and sniff it, for she has had one of these before and it was hard to crush into a fine powder due to all the binders and such inside to help it be time-released. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am at a loss here people. There is no way to cut ANY of the oxycontin's anymore. You put a hammer to them and it bounces off. So please if any knows more than this flamingo [and no I am not pink], then share it. Can't cut them with a scalpel, can't break them with sledge hammer, so how?

Last edited by nontask; 12-12-2011 at 19:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-12-2011, 19:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

Everyone swim knows and what swim used when he used oxy's was a Hose clamp, u use it like a cheese grater, gets it to a fine powder and actaully makes it bust up "fatter" then just crushing with a card or w.e.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DSSXtgE5CF...hose+clamp.jpg

^^^ heres a picture, just unwind it, straighten it out, feel which sides sharper and start grating away over mirror, or w.e surface u use

WAIT....are u talking about the new OP's?? cause if u are...scratch what i just said. If its the OP's ur pretty much screwed. but im assuming it isnt cause swiy already tried smoking it

Post Quality Evaluations:
please upload picture to the post, links go dead in time
Old 12-12-2011, 21:08

Male from United States
nontask is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Definitely the new ones. No way that my pet flamingo can find to extract them from the congealed goo that goes to slimy goo before disappearing in h2o. Then impossible to separate good from bad from what is left after the drying process. Even under a microscope it is too integrated to know. And of course I am not talking electro-mcroscopy here, it was too big to get into my car
Old 13-12-2011, 11:29

24 y/o Male from United States
Roxicodone30mg-Ativan2mg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

While it's easy enough to cut an OP(I split them into quarters with my Gerber knife) there's no way to get around the time release. You can grind them up with whatever, but the time release is still there; there's zero point to snort them, all you're doing is making it take longer to drip down to your stomach.

I haven't tried the microwave cooking thing because it seems like something a crackhead would do, so I can't say if that would work or not.
Old 20-12-2011, 15:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Philippines
Rascal9886 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I have a friend who has a pet Dolphin, and cute little flipper wants to know if after crushing up the OC 20's flipper lets them soak in the water for about 10-15 min, after that little flipper holds the oc's down with the tip of the cap of the syringe and uses a scalpel, surgical knife, which ever you prefer to call it. now flipper has told me this is a long and tedious task, especially when shaving down 3 pills, however flipper has found that you get the most bang for the buck using this method if you have the patience for it. now what flipper would like to know is what is the effect of adding heat to the dreamy
concoction?
Old 20-12-2011, 20:29
Banned

24 y/o Male from Canada
apiffini is learning how to become a psychonaut.

All SWIM does is run it under the tap for a couple seconds then rub the coating off. Takes about 3 seconds lol.. then SWIM crushes the pill and snorts.

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, canada, canadian, drug, drugs-forum, extraction, new oxycontin, opioid, oxycodone, oxycontin, roxicodone, shaving, snort oxycodone, snort oxycontin, snorting, snorting drugs, snorting oxycontin, time release