Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-09-2011, 05:49

27 y/o Male from United States
methadoneman86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Liquid oral red Roxane brand 10mg/ml cherry methadone injecting.

I am a little scared for SWIM. He has been shooting up his take out doses of his methadone, and he injects up to 50mg of it at a time, usually around 30mg tho. It is the thick, red, Roxane, flavored cherry, 10mg/ml oral concentration. He has a thicker gauge needle (23-25) gauge, sometimes 21. With a barrel that could do 30mg(3ml), and another that could do 60mg(6ml) of his stuff. It has been about a year of at least 3 injections a weekend of some 30-50mg of that syrup oral methadone. I hear it is horrible to do, with the sorbital, filler, die, flavor, everything in an oral preparation. But he has never one time had ANY sorta bad problem doing it, unless he were to miss of course, especially cause of how much syrup you would miss. Never a scare after a miss tho. Can anyone explain why I see "I tried it once, missed, and they eventually amputaed my arm" but I know SWIM has missed like 2ml and it hurt him bad and he had a tender bruise for a couple weeks but he was fine? Remember, SWIM has done this every weekend for about a year now, Friday and Saturday, never swithches his arm spot either, same place always! And no big huge poke spot that is noticeable! Please help, I want to help him!
Old 18-09-2011, 13:29
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Liquid oral red Roxane brand 10mg/ml cherry methadone injecting.

SWIM has been on methadone for a couple of years and is purest when it come to drugs, meaning if a drug can be effectively IVed I don't wast time insufulating or swallowing, but with that said the only experience that I can think of in regards to someone injecting this type off methadone from there take home bottle was getting a cotton fever like symptoms from injecting that red cherry type of methadone. Swim has had cotton fever two times and hopes to never have to experience that again and wounded wish that horror on anyone. SWIM would recommend doing a CWE on those 10mgs white pills, for an effective potentiating effect load up on white grapefruit jucie 2-4 hrs before dosing along with some benzos for hrs and hrs of bliss (waring not for amateurs) this combo has killed many people

Last edited by mrMarco; 03-11-2011 at 23:00. Reason: spelling
Old 20-09-2011, 00:20

Thanks for the information mrMarco, SWIM is talking about strait red syrup methadone, 10mg/ml, as you say. As for the 10mg white pills you mention, SWIM knows what you are talking about, but what does CWE mean? Combine it with the syrup? As for the benzo part, SWIM in well in touch with potentiating his methadone (cimetidine, grapefruit, benzos, atarax) but I really want to know why SWIM can continue weekly to inject this syrup methadone with what seems to be no bad effects to his arm while others say "It is the worst thing you can do". He obviously gets some kinda rush to continue to do it, while others say "You will get NO rush". Maybe not a hydromorphone rush (Dilaudid) but he does. I am a friend who wants to help a friend, but if it is OK to inject the red syrup, I guess I can't complain to him.
Old 30-10-2011, 15:40

Male from United States
rclark231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

can you tell me what cimetidine is? SWIM is on methadone maintanance - and am farmiliar with atarax/vistaril, grapefruit juice and other ways to potentiate methadone dose - but would caution your friend on getting strung out on benzos .. SWIM was taking 10-12 mg of xanax(six 2 mg. bars) a day -for over 10 years - had to detox(for a lot of complicated personal reasons) - did it in a psych hospital - the idiots did a 2 week taper off the xanax - using klonopine , and SWIM went into convultions - took a good year for SWIM to get totally over withdrawal symptoms .. was Pure Hell..would also warn your friend to not get onto methadone maintenance if he is not yet taking it daily : which is what it sounds like in ur post : a week-end opiate user? - believe me (and am only giving u this advice from SWIM's personal experience ) a weekend user always eventually turns into an addict. and methadone is one of the hardest opiods to kick..also friend should be careful about injecting syrup . SWIM used to mainline tuinal (barbituate) and almost lost his arm from infection good luck to your friend - and post me anytime you like

Post Quality Evaluations:
pointless, does not answer any of OPs questions.
Quite unhelpful regarding giving a decent reply to the OP.
Old 01-11-2011, 13:03

@rclark231 Thanks for the reply. SWIM is on a methadone maintenence because he has been using opiates for some 8 years now daily. What I was referring to when the weekend thing is that is when SWIM gets his take outs, and for some 9 months now every time he gets them he injects all of it by the end of the day, leaving a day or so with no medicine, but it doesn't seem to bother him, he likes the injecting part too much. He does that every weekend, he is not a weekend user, he is an everyday user. Cimetidine is Tagament HB, and all research shows it is better for potentiating both opiates and benzos more than just grapefruit or hydroxyzine alone. Look it up some day, I spent 3 days researching it and learned many things to try and help out SWIM. I am just concerned about the fact that EVERY weekend he shoots up his weekend doses and it happens to be the red syrup for drinking. I have heard SOOO much bad things about this but he has never had one negative effect, unless he misses of course, and after some 9 months you would think something would be happening. That is why I am concerned for SWIM yet not sure how to confront him with the negatives of injecting it because he has never had bad experiences. As for the benzo's, other than bought stuff SWIM has a script for 2mg clonazepam daily, and has for the last 9 months also. He has had anxiety issues, I understand, but like you said I heard of people trying to get off and having seizures. Is clonazepam any better than alprazolam for avoiding this potential outcome? I just have soooo many questions, but thanks for the reply.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:18
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

At first I want to mention that, although it is done frequently, injecting oral methadone solution is not what the solution is originally meant for.

The Wolf is in year nine of MMT now. He gets six take-home doses per week and mostly does nothing but injecting them. The Methadone the Wolf is talking about is 9ml of 0.5% levomethadone (aka L-Polamidon (tm)) for Substitution) which equates to 9 ml of 1% racemic methadone solution.

In addition to the 9 ml of levomethadone solution each bottle contains about 2 ml of raspberry syrup.

During this history of nine years injecting of an oral solution there never occurred one issue with that. Blood samples have showed that the Wolf's is in best possible condition, there were no abscesses or any other issue.

So the Wolf dare state that injecting oral methadone solution is possible, as long as one uses clean works every time and obeys to the normal hygenic procedures.

stay safe.
TBBW

Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; 02-11-2011 at 03:21. Reason: type mismatch
Old 02-11-2011, 10:35
Mercury Member

36 y/o Male from England
MadOne needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Wow ! ive never heard of people doing this outside uk, if its the gloopy syrup type stuff then i dare say iv'ing this stuff will kill you eventially. There is a type of meths in the uk that's 10mg/1ml its called methadose concentrate sugar free. This used to get iv'd here where available sometimes mixed with diconal tabs but it was more like the type of liquid that comes out of amps and was a blueish colour it wasnt gloopy or syrupy. I dare say that brand is specially made to make it harder to inject like standard green 1mg/1ml methadone. dont even think about doing it people
Old 03-11-2011, 23:38
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.mrMarco is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2

Quote:
but I really want to know why SWIM can continue weekly to inject this syrup methadone with what seems to be no bad effects to his arm
using new works done correctly can be why, this SWIM used to be a pin cushion and there's no visible marks because swim always used a new pin every time, though there will bee scaring to the vain walls

Quote:
but if it is OK to inject the red syrup, I guess I can't complain to him.
potentially high risk of negative side effects,with that said
SWIM has IV Methodose 10mg/1ml and noticed no ill effects with increced potency vs oral

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for bothering to take and load up the pic

Last edited by mrMarco; 01-12-2011 at 00:02. Reason: spelling corection
Old 29-01-2012, 12:44
Mercury Member

35 y/o Male from United States
smegg needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

i get the cherry mallinckrodt done which is almost identical to the roxane, which i also took for several years. many of my friends shoot their take homes, and although i have yet to see physical issues there are plenty of others. anyway in myopinion it defeats the purpous of methadone. done properly however it does provide a pins and needles rush and decent high but you metabolize it much quicker and if i miss one day im sick plus i get 13 takehomes, like with everything its easy to get carried away with the carry outs. [sorry bad pun]

smegg added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

p.s. also it is hard to plunge that syrup through the needle, you need to use the largest gauge possible. its a hassle.

Last edited by smegg; 29-01-2012 at 12:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2012, 00:15
Mercury Member

36 y/o Male from England
MadOne needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

ah now i see the difference, that stuff even looks gloopy do they not offer a sugar free version of the cherry red stuff ? as that in theroy should be better for your health if injected. its nothing like the uk methadose 10mg/1ml concentrate at all ours is just like water tinted blueish colour and draws into a 1ml so easy just like water. i wonder if i got any photo's anywhere of it i will have a look. i found it to be no better than oral use on its own but it could be used to cook up your hit of gear with or even rattle up tablets with. one of the strongest and longest acting hits i ever had in my life was 2.2ml of the concentrate solution mixed with 6 diconal tablets. was so soooo nice

Share this on:

Tags
amidone, analgesic, benzos, cimetidine, dolophine, grapefruit, heptadon, injecting, methadone maintenance treatment, methadose, mmt, opioid, oral methadone, physeptone, symoron