Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 06-09-2011, 22:58

22 y/o Male from USA - Virginia
treybird is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
At home drug test for molly

SWIM is going to be drug tested after concerts from now on. He is just wondering if there is anyway to get MDMA out of his system in under 24 hours.
Old 06-09-2011, 23:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2
Re: At home drug test for molly

From what SWIM has heard taking a lot of vitamin C can help to flush MDMA out of your system. Although I'm not 100% on this, so if somebody could confirm that would be great! Other than that exercise and water is the normal answer. One day might be a stretch though.
Old 06-09-2011, 23:46

yeah i know one day might be tough, its just that his parents have figured out that he has done molly at shows and now will drug test him the next day most likely. no molly will definitely take some fun out of raves for him
Old 07-09-2011, 00:42
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
cogent is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

MDMA has a half life of 8-10 hours from what ive researched. This means even 24hrs later you could have anywhere from about an 1/8th to a 1/10th (of what you originally consumed) of mdma still in your system which I assume is more than enough to give a positive result on a drug test.

Yes, vitamins can help increase metabolism but I dont think it would change your metabolism enough in 24hrs to make a huge difference. That said, it is still always a good idea to take your vitamins pre, during, and post rolling.

This might be a good time to teach yourself to enjoy raves without mdma. I know exactly how amazing raves can be on mdma but ive also felt that it shouldnt be necessary to take drugs to enjoy the rave scene and have had many awesome nights at raves and shows without any drugs at all.

Sounds like your parents have your best interests in mind and I would respect that even though you probably dont agree with it. As misinformed as they may be about mdma I think abiding by their rules while living in their house and ultimately keeping their respect is a good thing

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well said. Good, logical, rational, mature advice.

Last edited by cogent; 07-09-2011 at 00:53.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:11

SWIM might be able to drink enough water to make the test come back as no result, then his parents would have to either buy another one or just think the test didnt work. It will only be one of those 25 dollar 6 panel urine tests
Old 07-09-2011, 02:56
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

i assume your parent do not watch you actually take the test. unless it is that important to them that will actually look at your dick (pretty sure it said u were male) while you pee in the cup, if they did im sorry but thats kinda messed up, whole other deal. use either someone else's clean urine or some synthetic urine and bingo your golden (no pun intended).

have you asked them why they care if you take molly. assuming you are 18, cant you sit down as an adult and talk with them intelligently. obviously if the only drug in your urine is molly for a couple days after you go to a concert it doesn't sound like you have a drug problem, though i could be wrong. idk i guess i might take my relationship with my parents for granted, who used to give me tests but lightened up in high school and let me do my own thing.

anyway id say using another persons pee is the best option. with the synthetic urine if your dad stands in the room but doesn't watch you it has a little tube which can be tied to your dick and concealed very well. so unless someone looks at your penis while you pee in the cup, that should work, and if they do i think they need to take a look at their priorities, lol.

Share this on:

Tags
come up, drug, drug test, drug testing, drug tests, drugs test, drugs-forum, ecstasy, mdma, molly, molly drug, pass a drug test, piss test, pure mdma, urine test