Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-08-2011, 14:23
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

{Mod Edit - Threads & Original Post Merged apologies for any confusion! Please do not ask the same question in more than one place]

.If my friend smoked meth on friday and saturday. And had a probation urine screen on wednesday afternoon. What is the chance of passing.

Thank you guys.
My friend smoked the last bowl around 5pm on saturday.
She prob used .5g between fri and sat
She was dropped at 2pm on wednesday afternoon
She did not use anything at all up to that drop.
Prior to fri and sat she was clean for 4 days.
We calculated her to have bout 90 hrs clean before test.
She feels stupid and is very scared.

Thank you much for the honesty and the truth is ur right I dont wanna feel like this. I remain scared and feeling pretty hopeless at this point. Test was taken last wednesday. But thank you guys for your replies to my post. Its not like I can sit down and talk to anyone about this. And I pray to God I dont go to jail.

when giving urine for a screen can 10 hrs make or break you. In reference to meth showing on a urine screen for probation.

my friend is a fukin stressed mess. She smoked .5 of meth on a fri and sat and had an unexpected drop from her PO on wed she smoked the last bowl at 5pm on sat and dropped 2pm on wed. She calculated 91hrs being clean at the time of testing...anc she is sttrreeessssseed!

No prior dirty UAs I have been on probation 4 months and that was my first UA I work full time Ive been in no trouble. Hense the reason for my stupidity assuming they had not been testing me so I didnt think they would at the 4 month appointmentment. Thinks she shouldnt think so much.

Any ideas or devices sold or that can be made for girls that can be used for supervised urine screen.....thanks in advance for any suggestions.

they wont turn the water on i was nervous pissin and asked they wont for i guess those reasons....but yeah Im real new to this and it seems like anything u try and drink may not work....but clean pee will if u can get that far..

Last edited by Micklemouse; 02-09-2011 at 03:46. Reason: FFS! Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!
  #2  
Old 30-08-2011, 16:15
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 75
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

It depends on a couple of different things!

1. How much did you smoke?
2. When did you quit on Saturday?
3. How pure was the shit that you smoked?
4. What kind of urine screen is the probation doing?
5. What time is the probation appointment on Wednesday?

If I were you, I would be very nervous. About the only thing that you can do at this point is put off the appointment on Wednesday for as long as possible, to give your system as much time to clean out as possible. If you could put off the appointment until Thursday, your chances of passing would be much greater!

While drinking a lot of water really won't help all that much, you might pound a couple of quarts shortly before you go into the appointment. That way, the sample will be diluted. It is not a "pass" but it might get you an extra day or two to clean out.

Hopefully, you will come in under the cut-off level and will be OK. Rule of thumb is 5 to 7 days between last usage and U.A. for people who are not regular users or for those who don't use huge amounts at one sitting. For those individuals, 10 to 14 days is better.

Good luck, and keep us posted on how things work out!

In this post, "you" obviously refers to your friend, and not you!
  #3  
Old 30-08-2011, 17:00
Mr. Jiki Mr. Jiki is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 02-12-2010
32 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 93
Mr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way up
Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In This World View Post
.If my friend smoked meth on friday and saturday. And had a probation urine screen on wednesday afternoon. What is the chance of passing.
Methamphetamine doesn't usually hang around in the body for all that long 2-3 days is about the time it is generally detectable for. Of course depending on the time of the last use and the time of the test, they (the lab) might be able to quantitate the tail end of the last meth use...but that all depends on how much was used during the weekend to begin with.

During normal conditions up to 43% of a dose is eliminated unchanged in the 24 hour urine, with about 4-7% as amphetamine (Beckett and Rowland, 1965). So your friend will have eliminated a little under half by Sunday and probably the majority of it by Tuesday (today). However, since Methamphetamine metabolizes into Amphetamine, depending on the dose, this sample could test positive for Amphetamine. Good luck tomorrow and let us know how your friend did.

A.H. Beckett and M. Rowland. Urinary excretion kinetics of methylamphetamine in man. J. Pharm. Pharmac. 17:109S-114S, 1965.

Post Quality Evaluations:
backed up with references
very helpful, with sources to back up your claims - excellent job! :)
  #4  
Old 30-08-2011, 19:50
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 75
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In This World View Post
Thank you guys.
My friend smoked the last bowl around 5pm on saturday.
She prob used .5g between fri and sat
She was dropped at 2pm on wednesday afternoon
She did not use anything at all up to that drop.
Prior to fri and sat she was clean for 4 days.
We calculated her to have bout 90 hrs clean before test.
She feels stupid and is very scared.

With that small of an amount used, you should be fine. Being scared is fine, but don't feel stupid. Take this as a learning experience and consider...Do you like the way you feel? Then why would you deliberately want to feel that way again?

If you know you have a U.A. coming up, yet you continue to use, you have a problem. No sugar-coating and all bullshit aside! My personal opinion is that meth is an extremely stupid drug to use. It makes people do extremely stupid things, like doing dope when they know they have a U.A. in their future. I know, because I was addicted to meth for years and I did the exact same thing you just did! For me, there was no way to use meth responsibly, so I cannot use it at all. That sucks too, because I really liked it!

Mr. Jiki makes some excellent points, and they are backed up by references, but note the word in italics-generally! Everybody is different when it comes to elimination of drugs from their system. We are hoping that you are one whose body eliminates metabolites quickly!

As he said, keep us informed on what happens!
  #5  
Old 31-08-2011, 01:58
St Dismas Novitiate St Dismas Novitiate is offline
Nomen est Omen
 
Join Date: 08-07-2006
51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Posts: 1,777
Blog Entries: 75
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Unless you have had multiple dirty U.A.'s, repeated violations, or something of this nature, the odds are good that you will not go to jail on your first dirty U.A.. Your P.O. will certainly add more restrictions and you will have to do classes and/or treatment programs, but you won't go to jail.

The plain fact is that most jails are full and the current trend is to push people who are not currently in prison into treatment because of overcrowding and budget issues. I know people who have dropped dirty 4 and 5 times and are still out on the streets!

Obviously, every parole/probation department is different, so I can't say with certainty that you are safe, but the odds are in your favor.

Next time you reach for the pipe, think about how you feel right now, and ask yourself if it is worth it. For a lot of people, it doesn't matter. For me, it did!
  #6  
Old 31-08-2011, 20:45
Reuq Reuq is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 24-05-2011
21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 142
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: can 10hrs make a diffence?

if the drug is constantly being eliminated from your system, then in theory it could pass the cut off point in 10 hours... chances are slim though.
  #7  
Old 31-08-2011, 20:48
Phenoxide Phenoxide is offline
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 11-10-2009
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 4,520
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Re: can 10hrs make a diffence?

Yes ten hours can make a difference. Ten hours is just about the mean expected half-life for methamphetamine use, so you'd expect the drug concentration in urine to be roughly half of what it was ten hours earlier assuming normal rates of urine formation/excretion.

That could be the difference between being above or below the threshold of detection depending on the extent of drug use, time passed and individual metabolic activity. With heavy use the drug is likely to be detectable for at least 2-3 days so there's no guarantee that a ten hour delay will necessarily be long enough to bring the drug down to undetectable levels.
  #8  
Old 02-09-2011, 02:19
salgoud salgoud is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-12-2010
57 y/o Male from Togo
Posts: 1,064
Blog Entries: 1
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%
Re: Supervised Drug Tests-Any Suggestions

I don't know that anything is sold for women, but i do know it is much easier for women to beat a hot UA than men.

The reason being, you put the bottle in your (you know what) cover the bottle with foil or thin plastic like Saran Wrap. The urine that is in your you know what, will get to body temperature. When your sitting on the pot, you poke a hole in the covering of the bottle, and out comes the urine. A friend of mine has been doing this for over 5 years, and has never got busted. The women supervisors don't seem to observe you very good. Tell then to turn on the water, then make you move. You just need a small bottle, a foil cover taped to the bottle, then poke the hole when the observer is turning on the water. The temperature will be within range and the urine (I hope) will be clean.

There you have it. My girl who is a friend gets away with it every time.

salgoud

Post Quality Evaluations:
helpful info, though it's of course best to just not be "dirty" when you're getting random drug screens! ;)

Last edited by salgoud; 09-09-2011 at 03:59.
  #9  
Old 02-09-2011, 07:03
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Is the detection time for meth in urine usually 2-3 days or 3-5 days and not taking in account for individual metabolism..Has anyone had hands on experience with the amount of days. Im sorry if I am being annoying here. Just trying to find out.
  #10  
Old 02-09-2011, 07:11
alienesseINspace alienesseINspace is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-02-2011
Female from USA - Texas
Posts: 367
Blog Entries: 3
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In This World View Post
Is the detection time for meth in urine usually 2-3 days or 3-5 days and not taking in account for individual metabolism..Has anyone had hands on experience with the amount of days. Im sorry if I am being annoying here. Just trying to find out.
I went in for a UA for probation months ago and couldn't urinate. I got sick from drinking too much water. I was not actually concerned about failing the test because I had been off any illegal drug for months. I was, however, scared because if I didn't procure urine, I was told that I would be in violation of probation.

So, after I got sick (threw up), I asked my officer if I could come back the next day. He was lenient and said I had three days to come back.

Not all officers will be that cool but if you really need to buy more time you may want to "be sick" and ask for the extra days. Worst that can happen is the officer can say no and you end up giving the UA anyway.

As for the chances of a dirty urine, you are right on the cusp of what I would consider detectable. Gas stations and pharmacies around where I live sell at home test kits. I suggest testing yourself ahead of time so at least you don't have to suffer the suspense.
  #11  
Old 02-09-2011, 07:14
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

PS.....Thanks Catdaddy...
  #12  
Old 08-09-2011, 19:04
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

well it has been 15 going on 16 days since my friends UA and no word....so hoping alls well!!!!

Lost In This World added 6 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

well it has been 15 going on 16 days since my friends UA and no word....so hoping alls well!!!!

Lost In This World added 99 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

well it has been 15 going on 16 days since my friends UA and no word....so hoping alls well!!!!

Last edited by Lost In This World; 08-09-2011 at 19:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #13  
Old 09-09-2011, 02:53
alienesseINspace alienesseINspace is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-02-2011
Female from USA - Texas
Posts: 367
Blog Entries: 3
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In This World View Post
well it has been 15 going on 16 days since my friends UA and no word....so hoping alls well!!!!
I am pretty sure by now your friend would have heard something if there was a problem. I am glad it went okay!
  #14  
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Sure hope so.....BIG THANKS...LUV....AND a sigh of relief ... Really appreciate all u guys for your posts!
  #15  
Old 23-09-2011, 21:07
Gdriussi Gdriussi is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 15-07-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 58
Gdriussi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

i know this is an old thread.... but i'm wondering why no one suggested that your friend say she had a cold and took cold meds. w/o having researched it specifically, i'm pretty sure that most any otc decongestant would test false post for meth.... anyone agree/disagree?
  #16  
Old 24-09-2011, 05:20
Garand Garand is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 31-07-2011
Male from Canada
Posts: 62
Garand is a decent psychonaut.Garand is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

FWIW I read that an acidic bladder promotes meth excretion. I do not know the mechanism but apparently consuming basifying materials like Tums helps retain meth & acidic stuff like OJ or tomatoes helps get rid of meth. Once I decide to come down I start drinking OJ to seal the deal. Don't know if it actually does anything meaningful.
  #17  
Old 11-12-2011, 13:12
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Probation urine screens

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT
I have a question relating to a urine screen for probation if my puppy has been clean for 24-48 hrs prior to the screen but also purchases a cleaning or detox pill either or. Would it help his chances of passing because my puppy will go the vet this week?? Any info on cleansing products would be great just no time to order online has to be locally!!!! Thanks ! Hope to hear back from ya!!
  #18  
Old 11-12-2011, 14:15
salgoud salgoud is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-12-2010
57 y/o Male from Togo
Posts: 1,064
Blog Entries: 1
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

I would not concentrate on Advertised Toxic Cleaning Supplies. The best thing to really do, is to ride a bike or go for runs (until you sweat like a pig) for a couple of days. Dress warmer that you usually would.

Then drink at least 64oz. of water a day until the test. Drink some cranberry juice, it is a good diuretic. However, I have read that if a table spoon of baking soda is taken maybe 3 hours until the test, and the theory behind it is it changes the urine's pH a notch or two. Many of these first screen UA devices can be manipulated. The baking soda idea is one I read on-line, and sounded somewhat valid. PH is important. Personally, I did it, but can not say for certain, it had an effect or not on the urine testing devices.

However, the best thing to do is to work out in a sweat (to sweat it out, you'd be surprised how many chemicals exit our body's this way, (common Biologic knowledge). Then drink at least 64oz of water and cranberry juice a day, before the test. Take a couple of B-complex a couple hours before for a yellow color in the UA sample. A good 4 days should have passed. Creatinine, no matter how much one drinks, stays very consistent. Thus, if one flushes and does not add water to the sample, the creatine level will remain constant, thus they won't get you for a dilute. And if so, just tell them: "I've been working out a lot, and drinking a lot of water. I always drink a lot of water before a UA, so I can pee! Idiot!, no don't say the latter, LOL.

I did this and was clean as a whistle. Flushing and using the bodies metabolic functions correctly flushes the toxics out naturally and efficiently. The Cat smoked very much before his test. Last smoke Sunday, UA was on Thursday at 12:30 PM.

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 11-12-2011 at 14:31.
  #19  
Old 11-12-2011, 14:26
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Are you saying they are entirely ineffective ???

Lost In This World added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Thanks you guys!!!! Im sure everything will be ok!!! I just wanted to take an extra measure to ensure passing!!!

Last edited by Lost In This World; 11-12-2011 at 14:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #20  
Old 11-12-2011, 14:38
salgoud salgoud is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-12-2010
57 y/o Male from Togo
Posts: 1,064
Blog Entries: 1
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

I can't say that, all I can tell you is people who have used them say they are a waste of money. They still came up dirty and some came up clean. IMO, I'd say it would be a gamble, I tested UA's for 8 years, and we had very many strange UA's come in. However, we were a full service Toxicology lab, specializing in testing urinalysis analysis.

Clean Kits and various other Toxic Cleansing products, can vary. If you think you can take their Product one day before a UA and come up clean, I would like to hear that very much. I'm just saying if you have a good 4 days to clean out, don't worry about it. Work out, sweat, and pee for 4 days, and you'll be clean. Most of those kits are rip offs, and some may have some valid technology at work. How are you going to tell. There are going to say it's guaranteed. Nothing is guaranteed in this life, believe me.

salgoud
  #21  
Old 11-12-2011, 18:59
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

***** I also wondered about lasix in regards to how it could alter the amount of metabolites detected and or ph ect. If lasix was taken 1-2hrs prior to giving a urine sample. Thanks you guys for all the info!! Much appreciated!!!
  #22  
Old 13-12-2011, 09:35
Gdriussi Gdriussi is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 15-07-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 58
Gdriussi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

swnm has been using friend's urine for months, no problem. though swnm is lucky, as she is not supervised during screenings. if swim had only 72 hrs, or close to that proximity to clear her system, and had no access to clean urine (as another posted stated: it's very easy for women, just say you have your period, poke a hole in the cover, and let it flow), she's take dandelion extract as diuretic, eat a lot, and excersize a great deal. no one talks about eating and aerobic exercise, this, it seems obvious, would help clear out your system. as would milk thistle. i too, agree w/another poster, the "clear free" packages are BS, but simply diretics, exersize, and a lot of water, plus CREATINE to camaphlage any attempt at dilution, is well advised, imho.

sounds like you're in the clear though. best of luck to you.
g

ps. also, as another poster began to indicate, if all else fails, and swiu do come-up post. just throw a hissy fit: "what? are fucking kidding me? i've been tied to a bed so i DON'T use! your lab screwed-up because i'm CLEAN motherfers!" that will buy your friend enough time to clear her system. and as another poster said, the prisons, and jails are over crowded; w/your friend's clean record she could pull it off. but at the same time, she should look deeply at her inability to control her usage, as i have done, and consider serious treatment. best of luck.

Last edited by Gdriussi; 13-12-2011 at 09:55.
  #23  
Old 13-12-2011, 12:31
salgoud salgoud is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 14-12-2010
57 y/o Male from Togo
Posts: 1,064
Blog Entries: 1
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In This World View Post
***** I also wondered about lasix in regards to how it could alter the amount of metabolites detected and or ph ect. If lasix was taken 1-2hrs prior to giving a urine sample. Thanks you guys for all the info!! Much appreciated!!!
Lasix is just a diuretic. In other words it makes you pee a lot. To my knowledge it doesn't alter the pH or manipulate the urine screening devices. Lasix is only good if one starts taking it around 3-4 days before your test. Methamphetamine stays in the system from 3-5 days. If one took one hit, I wouldn't worry too much about it, however if one is abusing it everyday, the 5 day cleansing and flushing process should begin 5 days before the screen. If one has less than a day or two I would use the internal clean pee method, and poke a hole in the foil. Another possibility is they make people pay for the UA, don't they? Miss the UA, and come in the next day and say you just didn't have the money to pay for the UA. This will give you an extra day or two. Usually, it will be a black mark against you, however in my experience with the Probation Department, they understand many people just don't have the money on the random day they call you in. Don't do this if one is on bad terms with ones Parole or Probation Officer. Find out if they send the sample to a lab or test it on site.

Some dirties cleanse out of the system using acidic drinks, like cranberry juice (which is a good diuretic also), flushing and taking Vitamin B (so your urine is a nice yellow color is also a good idea). Remember, a dilute is based on the amount of Creatinine released in your body. As long as one doesn't add water to the sample, creatinine comes out fairly consistent, whether you drink a lot of water or not. The recommended water intake for humans, is eight 8oz glasses of water a day (1 gallon). Creatinine is measured with other waste products, because there is no standard level for creatinine clearance. It is a by product of muscle use, and depending on ones muscle mass levels can differ greatly. Thus, never add water to a sample, always let the water pass through the body with other waste chemicals they reference creatinine to. The best suggestions are sweat producing exercise, drinking the recommended water intake a day and perhaps drink a little more, to start early before test and get the pee mechnism going. I usually try a pee at least 6 times before the day of my test. Of course diuretic and acidic juices are good and replace electrolytes that are lost by flushing. They test UA's by a cut-off level, thus the more juices and water excreted, the lower the amount of drug is excreted in the urine. There is no magic bullet.

It is best to either get a prescription (if possible) for the drug one is trying to come up negative on a test. Then a positive is ones negative. That's what I did. Did you say you have ADHD, hint, hint. I know you probably already dropped by now, let us know how it went. In 1993 I received one dirty UA, and they sent me directly to the Pen for 13 months. Now it seems they give people some leeway. However, they may increase your UA's by having a dirty. I wasn't so lucky. However, because of costs, they probably won't check but for amphetamine metabolite, however they may have devise a simple way to tell what specific drug you took. Such as benzo screens, opiate screens and barbiturate screens. Anyway, who need meth when they have Adderall (dextroamphetamine salts).

However, the last time I smoked it was Sunday night and previous nights. I rode my bike like crazy, instead of taking the bus, and dressed warm enough to sweat. I drank a lot of cranberry juice and water and ate, but ate rather lite. The day of the test, I first drank a bottle of cranberry juice, then drank enough water to pee every half-hour it seemed. I gave the test and all was fine. Our time-line is the same. I dropped at 12:30 PM on Thursday and last smoked on Sunday night. Did your friend pass?

salgoud

Last edited by salgoud; 14-12-2011 at 17:53.
  #24  
Old 13-12-2011, 15:07
Gdriussi Gdriussi is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 15-07-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 58
Gdriussi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

this poster is correct. cranberry juice is probably best bet. i had my friend use creatine, because she was on the boarder, and we thought it worth taking the very risky move, of also, physically dilluting the sample. (as she was loaded w/b complex and a multi, so her urine VERY yellow, but this isn't advised, it did, however work. and to underline previous posters point about number of pees earlier that day: the more the better. the further your friend can get away from fist morning pee, the better. he also makes a good point; for swim, it wasn't hard to visit a psychiatrist and get adderall rx'd for ADHD. this will show as amphetimine, NOT meth, so it won't cover your friend completely - <<<they can tell the difference>>>. but it would cover your friend if her body's had enough time to convert all of the meth to simple amphetamine. your friend can say it was a resent diagnosis, is still adjusting to meds, and "forgot" to mention rx, as she often forgets most things, an indication that the rx was needed..... and keep in mind that ANTACIDS SLOW the elimination of speeds; sometimes you want this effect, but in your friends case, she doesn't.
good luck
g
ps. i'd still throw a hissy fit if dirty, shocked and horrified, "what???? there's no way. i don't know whose piss that was, but it wasn't mine. your lab screwed up. please test me again." w/a clean record as yours, in this day/age, you'd likely get away with it.
pps. the friend i advised to physically dilute the sample, very slightly, w/added creatine and vitamins in system, was unable to exercise, had taken a small dose of OPIATE medication, she wasn't a chronic user, and had to drop in less than four days - opiates stay in a person's system CONSIDERABLY longer than speeds -- so i honestly wouldn't be TOO concerned about speed clearing system in three solid days, though everyone's body is different, and i'd hate to give a false impression of safety as swim has successfully cheated MANY UAs. but swim is also in treatment at moment, because being addicted to any illicit chemical, imho, is no way to live.
AAHH! i keep editing this post because i feel like i'm sending mixed messages, and simultaneously preaching, bragging, and judging. bottom line: i don't think addicts should be in jail; i think they should be in treatment. and i think you'd be more satisfied w/your life if you were spending your energies in ways other than worrying about a dirty UA, and i say this w/o judgement, in all sincerity, as i've spend much of my life being a complete menace to society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salgoud View Post
Lasix is just a diuretic. In other words it makes you pee a lot. To my knowledge it doesn't alter the pH or manipulate the urine screening devices. Lasix is only good if one starts taking it around 3-4 days before your test. Methamphetamine stays in the system from 3-5 days. If one took one hit, I wouldn't worry too much about it, however if one is abusing it everyday, the 5 day cleansing and flushing process should begin 5 days before the screen. If one has less than a day or two I would use the internal clean pee method, and poke a hole in the foil. Another possibility is they make people pay for the UA, don't they? Miss the UA, and come in the next day and say you just didn't have the money to pay for the UA. This will give you an extra day or two. Usually, it will be a black mark against you, however in my experience with the Probation Department, they understand many people just don't have the money on the random day they call you in. Don't do this if one is on bad terms with ones Parole or Probation Officer. Find out if they send the sample to a lab or test it on site.

Some dirties cleanse out of the system using acidic drinks, like cranberry juice (which is a good diuretic also), flushing and taking Vitamin B (so your urine is a nice yellow color is also a good idea). Remember, a dilute is based on the amount of Creatinine released in your body. As long as one doesn't add water to the sample, creatinine comes out fairly consistent, whether you drink a lot of water or not. The recommended water intake for humans, is eight 8oz glasses of water a day (1 gallon). Creatinine is measured with other waste products, because there is no standard level for creatinine clearance. It is a by product of muscle use, and depending on ones muscle mass levels can differ greatly. Thus, never add water to a sample, always let the water pass through the body with other waste chemicals they reference creatinine to. The best suggestions are sweat producing exercise, drinking the recommended water intake a day and perhaps a little more on the day of the test. I usually try a pee at least 6 times before the day of my test. Of course diuretic and acidic juices are good and replace electrolytes that are lost by flushing. They test UA's by a cut-off level, thus the more juices and water excreted, the lower the amount of drug is excreted in the urine. There is no magic bullet.

It is best to either get a prescription (if possible) for the drug one is trying to come up negative on a test. Then a positive is ones negative. That's what I did. Did you say you have ADHD, hint, hint. I know you probably already dropped by now, let us know how it went. In 1993 I received one dirty UA, and they sent me directly to the Pen for 13 months. Now it seems they give people some leeway. However, they may increase your UA's by having a dirty. I wasn't so lucky.

However, the last time I smoked it was Sunday night and previous nights. I rode my bike like crazy, instead of taking the bus, and dressed warm enough to sweat. I drank a lot of cranberry juice and water and ate, but ate rather lite. The day of the test, I first drank a bottle of cranberry juice, then drank enough water to pee every half-hour it seemed. I gave the test and all was fine. Our time-line is the same. I dropped at 12:30 PM on Thursday and last smoked on Sunday night. Did your friend pass?

salgoud

Last edited by Gdriussi; 13-12-2011 at 16:26.
  #25  
Old 17-12-2011, 19:49
Lost In This World Lost In This World is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 28-08-2011
Female from United States
Posts: 9
Lost In This World is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Scared Im gonna fail....Probation screen!! help

Thank you guys for taking the time to reply to my posts!!!! I was dropped in august and didn't expect it and had used not heavy but not lightly either!! Exactly 90 hrs prior to my us had smoked meth and was scared to death' I know I know and yes I know so I posted on this forum looking for some facts and it helped me learn a few things about myths and facts!! Most of all people aren't hear to say " well u know better u stupid lil addict u should go back to jail and learn ur lesson" So thanks for just being there!!!!
AND SO YOU KNOW MY UA WAS OBVIOUSLY CLEAN CUZ NOTHING WAS EVER SAID !!!!! So 4 days was long enuf!!! Thanks all

Share this on:

Tags
adhd, bowl, cleansing, come up, creatine, diuretic, drug test, drug testing, flushing, kits, methamphetamin

Thread Tools


» New Threads
It's all so fucking hard
Last post by charliecat
42 Replies, 1,742 Views
Meth use lead to the loss of MDMA...
Last post by j8Jr
1 Replies, 34 Views
Think my boyfriend is using heroin...
Last post by missparkles
95 Replies, 4,263 Views
Is Dextromethorphan fun alone?
Last post by yourownsupply
16 Replies, 692 Views
Benzo belly?
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 22 Views
Smoking cigarettes while on meth?
Last post by Frosty-Sunrise
28 Replies, 14,664 Views
First Low Dose 50 MG Naltrexone...
Last post by Egyaddict
2 Replies, 39 Views
My Story with Loperamide Addiction
Last post by Nefret
24 Replies, 22,405 Views
Discrepancy in ethylphenidate...
Last post by uncle_bud
2 Replies, 71 Views
You know you've been up too long...
Last post by Vlad1977
84 Replies, 9,120 Views
» New Wiki Articles

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved