Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 29-08-2011, 11:48
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
"Black Molly" Info?

Not a pill ID question, but more of a general discussion. SWIM was recently offered a capsule filled about halfway full with what looks like coffee grounds and smells slightly like licorice. The source is extremely reliable and snorted some of the stuff himself in front of SWIM, so it's definitely NOT rat poison

SWIM's friends took some and stated that the effects lasted a full 12 hours, which is definitely not characteristic of MDMA (MDA perhaps?) She scoured the web looking for pics of "brown mda" or "brown mdma" but everything that came up was tan or light brown. Hers is dark chocolate brown, almost black.

Has anyone ever come across this before? Any guesses as to why MDMA, MDA or a similar drug would be this color? SWIM hasn't taken it yet but plans to at the right time, as her friends seemed to enjoy it. SWIM is in the western US, by the way.

Edit: Just found a pic of what looks like SWIM's "molly". It's the 5th pic down:

justice.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0405/mg0405.html

Post Quality Evaluations:
.gov links are not welcome
excellent additional information!

Last edited by Alfa; 02-12-2011 at 10:58.
Old 29-08-2011, 14:50
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Re: "Black Molly" Info?

Moisture can cause certain drugs to take on a darker color. This might be the case.
Old 29-08-2011, 17:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This could just be a normal mixture of things that are sold as MDMA, but with coloring added... SWIM has seen a similar substance that was green and sold as kryptonite. Useless dealer marketing.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:07

Male from United States
jetsetgv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Just found back molly as well. from a long term reliable source but idk about this. source swears its better than white. it is very small black crystals and gets sticky when wet in palm of hand. its like i believe in this person but scared to take it.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:14
Titanium Member

Male from Morocco
abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,000, Level: 4 Points: 1,000, Level: 4 Points: 1,000, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I think the manufacturer got lazy and forgot to clean the product or skipped a step. I had some MDMA awhile back which was just as you described - black, smelling like licorice. I dropped it and the comeup was very relaxing - like always, so I figured I had some great gear - and then when the peak came there was all the side effects (pupil dilation, bruxism, raised body temperature) but absolutely no euphora whatsoever - not even a trace of a high. Then I came down as usual, seeing shadow figures etc, and sleeping was no problem. The next day I had the imfamous crash. It was like everything was there but someone stole my high, lol.

Very weird stuff indeed. It might not be the same for you, but be cautious with it. Or better yet, just chuck it, unless you can get a testing kit and make sure it's 100% MDMA.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:20

Male from United States
jetsetgv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

lol, got it. he stated 12hrs of non-stop vs 6 white. i really trust this person just freaked me out. txt players in mia, nyc, san fran and la; nada. anyway i may try one but swap for regular. thx for replying!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:28
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM is planning to take the "black molly" tomorrow night before hitting up the House of Blues SWIM would be a lot more worried if her friends hadn't already tried it out, but they seemed to like it just fine.

*Sorry about the .gov thing. Point taken.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01

Male from United States
GermanTank should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

That is so funny...Black Molly was a street name for phamaceutical amphetamine made in the USA back in the early 70's...yes it had dark speckles in off white powder...capsule with both ends black....was also prescribed for dieters.....before ADHD was coined....
Took one once....was so wired all I could do was lay in the floor for about 4 hours...( looking back this could have been vasioconstriction)...
Just keeping you informed...

GermanTank added 38 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I should have read the post with more intensity....back in the day...right after MDMA was made illegal...the fantastic 714 looking biscuts were gone...and in some cases replaced with a clear capsule filled with offwhite powder with dark specks....this stuff caused bruxism, over heating, and didnt have a big euphoria push...the pure, and "in the day...legal MDMA" had no bruxism...no bad symptoms AT ALL!....I thought we werent supposed to post "what did I take" threads?

Last edited by GermanTank; 03-09-2011 at 06:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2011, 22:39
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Bluflame is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Codone View Post
SWIM is planning to take the "black molly" tomorrow night before hitting up the House of Blues SWIM would be a lot more worried if her friends hadn't already tried it out, but they seemed to like it just fine.

So go on then... How was your night? I'm interested here.=]

Share this on:

Tags
brown mdma, caffeine, caffeine pills, chocolate, crystal, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, ecstacy, legal drug, legal ecstasy, licorice, mda, mdma, mdma smell, molly, molly drug, pill id, snorting, speed

» New Threads
what was the first drug that you...
Last post by laron16
123 Replies, 10,029 Views
How Hard was it for you to get...
Last post by tidruid
21 Replies, 1,274 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
1 Replies, 19 Views
lyrica for opiate withdrawal!?!
Last post by LuLu81