Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 27-08-2011, 01:05
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Is Benzedrex Safe?

SWIM has obtained one cotton swab of Benzedrex (Propylhexedrine 250 mg). What is the best way to do this? Use it orally and cut it up into 10 pieces? Is it safe to injest cotton like this? SWIM doesn't want to go to the ER!
Old 27-08-2011, 02:28

27 y/o Male from United States
ef87 should review received reputation comments.
Re: Is Benzedrex Safe?

check out this link for all the info on the subject you could want. would not want to take the entire cotton.

Propylhexedrine Basics
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15548

Benzedrex Harm Reduction Guide
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116426

Benzedrex Inhalers
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=161792
Old 27-08-2011, 02:37
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Not only will you be ingesting Propylhexedrine, which is equated to ephedrine or some really weak meth, you will be ingesting Lavender Oil and Menthol also.

So during your experience while you belch menthol burps and lavender oil burps, you may reconsider ever doing it again. Is it safe? Is methamphetamine safe? Orally, maybe, I.V.ing might kill you.

It has a cyclohexane ring instead of a benzene ring so is in a class of it's own. Personally, I wouldn't touch it. Belching menthol and lavender oil all night and the next day doesn't sound to pleasant to me. There can be some bad side effects in some people, mainly effecting their heart.

I just can't believe what people will do to get high these days. My advice is, stay away from it whether it's safe or not. It might be safe, in some case it might not. It depends on your body and how it will react to it.

Google it, look it up, you will find your answers. For the cheap, weak, high one gets from it, no, it isn't worth it. Now, in the old days, it contained racemic amphetamine base. Those days are long gone.

salgoud

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:44

27 y/o Male from United States
ef87 should review received reputation comments.

if you get really into this idea it is possible to do an extaction. a tek has been writen by 0utrider, link here.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116420

another extaction tek can be found here:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31772
Old 27-08-2011, 03:12
Titanium Member

Male from United States
DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.
Points: 1,249, Level: 5 Points: 1,249, Level: 5 Points: 1,249, Level: 5
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

You can also just squeeze it/let it sit in soda or a citrus drink for some time and then pull the cotton out and it won't taste that bad but the one time I tried it, it wasn't the burps that turned me off it felt like I had a hole in my stomach.

Really dirty substance to work with especially in the form it comes.
Old 27-08-2011, 03:27
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Does Benzedrex have a harsh crash like other stimulants (amphetamines, cocaine, ect.) ? Sometimes SWIM becomes depressed after a stimulant high
Old 27-08-2011, 05:25
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Please take into account that there is 250mg of propylhexadrine in a Benzedrex inhaler. The typical dose for weight loss (cuz it's used that way in some countries) is 25mg.

This is why people have problems, because they decide to eat an entire cotton, or god forbid, two cottons. And I've done it myself, and I rather enjoyed it except for the menthol/lavender burps & the violent puking. But now I know that the puking was probably due to stimulant overdose, since the same thing happens to me when I take too much amphetamine, methamphetamine or cocaine.

I would recommend an extraction, even if it's a simple citric acid one that doesn't get rid of the menthol & lavender; then measure how much fluid you have left & measure that into divided doses.

No one needs to take 10 times the normal dose their first time on a substance; I really feel that's where a lot of the problems with Benzedrex comes from...

~Kailey

Informative and good advice
Old 27-08-2011, 07:26
Silver Member

Male from United States
addicted_to_curiosity is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ziggy has tried Benzedrex, twice. The first time, Zig didn't do the smart and responsible thing and educate himself thoroughly, and had a great experience go very bad very fast!
Experiment 1
Voluntary lab rat: Ziggy...140lbs female
*Patient Z has history of methamphetamine, opiate, opioid, marijuana, alcohol and tobacco usage.
Dose: 1 benzedrex inhaler (250mg propylhexidrine)
RoA: cotton cut into 3 pieces, ingested with orange juice
*Patient reported feelings of euphoria at T+00:30, similar to feeling low dose of methamphetamine.
T+1:00- Patient reports effects are quite strong but very enjoyable. Patient reports very close similarities to effects felt on methamphetamines. "Superhero" feelings, overwhelming closeness to people and feeling stong desire for a social situation. Music appreciation is also very strong. Patient states he is happy and content to be running at 200mph!
*lavender and menthol burps aren't entirely aweful, just breathing through the mouth helps immensley!*
T+3:00-Patient Z is reporting feelings of slight anxiety due to fear of comedown, pt. history suggests this is common for them and is experienced on stims. Z decides to get another inhaler at this point.
T+4:00-Dose:1 inhaler
Roa:Same
Patient Z went for a walk at this point and is not seen for quite some time. Upon returning, Pt. reports agitation and uneasyness, and against better advice, Patient buys another inhaler...
T+8:30-dose:1 inhaler
Roa Same
Patient Z had a much, much harder time ingesting the third cotton. Patient is feeling very agitated and uncomfortable. Patient is sweating and feeling nauseous (uh, really?!? lol!) Patient Z spent the rest of the night pacing, sweating, gagging then dry heaving then well, regurgitating. Patient reported, through tears, that it tastes worse coming up than it does going down. It was reported to be pure hell for nearly 10 hours!!!
Patient Z experiment 2: 1 cotton was cut into 3 pieces and placed into a shot glass. Lemon juice was added, enough to cover the cottons.The cottons were allowed to soak for 1 hour with a swish every 15 min or so. The cottons were pulled from the juice and squeezed. 1/2 shot glass of hot water was used to seep cottons once more, then cottons pulled and water added to lemon juice, and taken like a shot of liquor. Patient rpt. the smell was only decreased slightly, but didn't have as much of a lingering smell/taste.
T+00:15- Come on...much faster than previous experiment.
*patient z did not take accurate notes for #2, apologies from the scientists!*
T+4:00- come down, comefortable, no feelings of anxiety or feelings of need to redose were reported.
Summary: *3 Inhalers is far too many!! *Cotton is not good for your system *Lavender oil is the worst taste ever!! *At 1 inhaler, feelings were comfortable and enjoyed. Not sure if due to extraction attempt or quick tolerance but 2nd experiment didn't produce as strong results, feeling closer to adderall or ritilan, less euphoria.
Ziggy would like to use his pretend chemistry set and see how things might evaporate or crystalize. HTH!

useful, detailed post
Old 27-08-2011, 07:41
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresdude91 View Post
Does Benzedrex have a harsh crash like other stimulants (amphetamines, cocaine, ect.) ? Sometimes SWIM becomes depressed after a stimulant high
Yes, I read that the crash is worse than Amphetamine or Methamphetamine. They say, that is the worse thing about using Benzedrex inhalers, is the crash.

Too bad they didn't have dl-amphetamine base in them still. Vicks Inhalers have levomethamphetamine base in the cotton. Leo used five inhalers and extracted the l-methamphetamine out of the cotton due to Leo's chemistry knowledge. Separatory funnel used and various other glassware.

The crystals were half spirals to the left.

salgoud

Share this on:

Tags
benedrex, benzedrex, binging, depression, drugs-forum, ephedrine, extraction, lavender, menthol, meth, propylhexedrine, propylhexedrine extraction, recovery, recreational use, tolerance, vapor