Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 26-08-2011, 13:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
6Sh00t3r is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Why don`t I show positive for oxycodone taken everyday?

About Oxycodone 10mg three a day (Percocet 10mg ) drug testing by two different places.

I have had two drug test done on me by two different places.One place ,(that prescribes it) evidently the drug shows up.The othe place my PO sometime it does and sometimes it does not.How can I not be showing positive for the PO when I take 30 mg everyday morning ,afternoon and night and not cheating in any way taking it ?

Doctor does blood test,PO does urine test.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

- 6Sh00t3r
Old 26-08-2011, 14:30
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Why don`t I show positive for oxycodone taken everyday?

So the blood test come out negative while the urine test is a positive sometimes? Are you perhaps taking the medication at different time day to day or maybe dietary changes have effected your urine or blood sample in such a way that the margin of error is increased that is to say perhaps something your eating it drinking is speeding up your metabolism in a way that causes the medication to Shie up in some cases buy not in others
Old 26-08-2011, 14:38
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,862, Level: 20 Points: 19,862, Level: 20 Points: 19,862, Level: 20
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Usually getting a reliable positive from blood is much more difficult than getting one from urine if someone is taking medication daily as prescribed. How is the urine testing being done? Is it a dipstick immunoassay type test or GC/MS?

If it's the former then are they using a test that is suitable for detecting oxycodone use? Some of the cheaper standard panel tests are quite insensitive to oxycodone since very little of it metabolises to morphine and its derivative metabolites. An expanded panel test that is designed to also detect metabolites of oxycodone is necessary to get a reliable reading. You'd hope the probation service would use a test that's fit for purpose but given the discrepancy this might be worth looking into.
Old 26-08-2011, 14:42
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Really concerning that there us such a thing as a cheap drug test when it concerns a persons freedom in OP case or there ability to obtain appropriate medication for the treatment if there medical problem
Old 26-08-2011, 15:36
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Mr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way upMr. Jiki is on the way up
Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3

OK! Finally got the pics to load

So, normal opiate assays, probably like the one that the lab that the PO is using, really only look for morphine, codeine and heroin. They sometimes pick up semi-synthetic opiates like hydrocodone, but oxycodone doesn't have great cross reactivity with the assay. As you can see it is 35 times the cutoff needed, and if the lab is using a 2000 ng/ml cutoff, then a person taking oxycodone in therapeutic amounts won't screen positive (>280,000 ng/ml!)

So these companies that make screening assays make a specific oxycodone specific assay, which as you can see has a much better cross-reactivity so it can screen positives for people taking therapeutic levels, as well as abusers that aren't consuming vast amounts to get them over 280,000 ng/ml.

So the PO lab is probably only using a opiate assay and the doctor's lab is probably using both an opiate and oxycodone specific assay. If it is an issue with the PO you can ask if their lab has an oxycodone assay and if they could screen it for you. If isn't then you shouldn't need to worry, the reason you aren't screening positive in urine is because they aren't screening for oxycodone.

Last edited by Mr. Jiki; 26-08-2011 at 15:45. Reason: couldn't post pics and text for some reason, did it separate
Old 23-10-2011, 04:25

Male from United States

They used the fastec dip testers that showed negative at one place almost every time and I take the oxycodone same time everyday.4 times a day.Wake up,at noon,around 4pm then at bedtime.

I had taken one the night before a piss test then one 3 hours before the piss test and could feel it in me ,but still questioned me if I was taking it.

By the way fastect testers shows k2 with two 3 gram use for up to 3 months.But could not pick up the oxy.Weird.Blood tests always showed up fine.

Circumstances have changed so I only have to do the blood tests now.

I want a freaking joint soooooo bad ! Damn laws.lol
Old 24-10-2011, 22:18

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFastTim View Post
So the blood test come out negative while the urine test is a positive sometimes? Are you perhaps taking the medication at different time day to day or maybe dietary changes have effected your urine or blood sample in such a way that the margin of error is increased that is to say perhaps something your eating it drinking is speeding up your metabolism in a way that causes the medication to show up in some cases buy not in others
No the blood test shows positive every time,even the urine testing for the doctor did before the doctor just did blood testing only now.The PO urine testing only showed positive a very few times and I always took the medicine at the same times almost to the hour.I actually eat pretty much the same thing at the same time.Ham and cheese sandwiches with water and sometime coffee.I do however drink too much coffee because some actually helps my migraines ,but at some overuse point the caffeine just pounds my head like a hammer.I have pissed clear for the doctor urine testing and they would not accept it,so I had to redo the test sitting at the doctors office all day until I pissed with color and showed positive even then.I always pissed with some color for the PO ,but more negative results than positive.It actually makes me wonder if the test strips the PO was getting got mixed up accidentally or on purpose at the factory or the PO was using a fake test for me to see to keep me in check in case I were abusing them to only for instance take one a day but use more at some later time or sell or give them out.Strange experience.

Please forgive the long paragraph . I have my faults

Share this on:

Tags
blood drug test, drug, drug screen, drug test, drug testing, drug tests, drugs, drugs-forum, hydrocodone, opana, opiate, oxycodone, oxycodone drug test, oxycontin, oxycontin op, percocet, probation, roxycodone, speed, testing positive, urine test, urine testing

» New Threads
Lucky Australia, we still have the...
Last post by Cwb20022
6 Replies, 92 Views
Speed or ice?
Last post by secretsmoker92
0 Replies, 1 Views
Cocaine and benzodiazepines /...
Last post by Opiateboi
136 Replies, 129,869 Views
Kratom and skin pigmentation.
Last post by Dankfish