Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 23-08-2011, 21:46

23 y/o Male from United States
kickthetas should review received reputation comments.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Taking LSD and psilocybe mushrooms together

Swim was kicking it with a few friends yesterday, his girl has just wen't off to yet another year of school, leaving swim in a dazed and confused state. His mental mind set probably wasn't in the right area, however; swim eats an 8th of mushrooms his friend had just grown. The we're fresh golds. As the trip began to roll in, nice waves, and aura's, and laughter was filling the room. Swim felt like he was invincible, but at the same time felt so alone and dull. About an hour after eating the mushrooms, swim and his friends each dosed 3 tabs, white blotter swims friend picked up at the big up festival a few weeks back, they were fluff. As the L started kicking in, swims mood stayed calm and humble, however very agitated and antsy, He didn't mind, he was docing this hard to try to clear his mind.

the trip produced a lot of information, swim feels very good coming out of this..

dealing with relationship problems is a fucking miserable nightmare, swim is very confused.

pce and love, - kick
Old 23-08-2011, 22:21
Gold Member

Male from United States
Crazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPAC
Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: Hippie Flip

Just to clarify, hippie flipping is the combination of mushrooms with ecstasy, similar to how LSD and ecstasy is candy flipping. At least that's what it's referred to in my parts, other places I've lived, and everywhere I've seen online.

The Urban Dictionary has this to say on it...
Quote:
To ingest both ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms. Candy flipping is mixing LSD and ecstasy. Although some might think hippie flipping is combining LSD and mushrooms, this is incorrect. There might be some areas where people define it this way, but the VAST majority of people define hippie flipping as combining ecstasy and mushrooms. It's drug slang, so majority rules. Google it and you will find this to be 100% true. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=hippie%20flip
Granted the Urban Dictionary isn't exactly a great source, but I fully agree with what was written there. I mean one could make the argument "to each there own" since it's just slang, but it would only add confusion to the matter, and render the term completely useless in its ambiguity.

Also, how does this person know it was "fluff" if it was purchased from someone at a festival. In all honesty, the only person who knows what was on that blotter is the person who laid it. Any dealer can say they have fluff to make a sale, and thus the word of a dealer can never be trusted...especially a random guy at a festival.

Now to throw in some harm reduction advice, I get the impression from the statement, "he was docing this hard to try to clear his mind," as well as, "dealing with relationship problems is a fucking miserable nightmare, swim is very confused," that he was taking these psychedelics to escape from his problems. This is a very bad use of any drug, especially psychedelics, and will eventually land this person in a terrible state. A person's set should be very positive when going into a trip, or else they risk a horrific, possibly traumatizing experience (especially with such a high dose).

The lunatic usually will spend several days preparing himself mentally for a trip, and has learned to only dose when he is in a very positive state of mind. Not when he is worried about something, or stressed out, or upset for any reason. Please, for your own sake, don't trip while going through relationship troubles. That's just asking for disaster! This person might get away with it once, twice, or even more times...but it is not worth the risk.

Anyway, I hope this posts helps, and as always, be safe!

Edit: Rereading this post, I feel like I came across as being a bit patronizing. I apologize if others feel I came across this way, as it was not my intention. I was just having a bad day, and was a bit blunt with what I had to say.

Last edited by Crazy Insane Sanity; 24-08-2011 at 20:07.
Old 24-08-2011, 00:34
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Hippie Flip

Mixing shrooms and LSD can be a pretty intense experience. Around here it's known as the "flower flip" although I don't think there is a common name for it, everyone has their own. as CIS said, hippie flipping is widely known as mushrooms + ecstasy, and that's not just urbandictionary, all the drug users the dummy knows, refer to it like that as well.

At this one festival the dummy took LSD (4 tabs, but they were kinda weak). He ended up later taking a pill (mdma), and then him and his friends all ate some mushrooms . The mdma didn't hit too hard, and the dummy and a few friends ended up eating ~1.5g each of really good shrooms, THEN it was intense! He was at this festival with DJs, bands, poi/firedancing, and it was a great environment to be in. He had a good group of ~10 friends all tripping with him (most stuck to one substance though ). They later went and saw a dubstep/drum n' bass set which was incredible.

The thing is that interpersonal relations can become very stressful on psychedelics. Misunderstanding people, wondering if you are over analyzing something or what someone meant, miscommunication... Also when you catch someone's eye on psychedelics, both people look away. However, the dummy must obviously point out that he has had some of the most incredible conversations of his life on psychedelics. But that was the nice thing about being at a huge festival with tons of music, visual treats, nature... music usually tends to dissipate any tension or awkwardness.

Oh yeah, for the record around here the LSD+mdma+shrooms combo is known as the "jedi flip," the dummy doesn't know how common that term is elsewhere.
Old 09-06-2013, 20:08

Male from Earth
Jonro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Taking LSD and psilocybe mushrooms together

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickthetas View Post
Swim was kicking it with a few friends yesterday, his girl has just wen't off to yet another year of school, leaving swim in a dazed and confused state. His mental mind set probably wasn't in the right area, however; swim eats an 8th of mushrooms his friend had just grown. The we're fresh golds. As the trip began to roll in, nice waves, and aura's, and laughter was filling the room. Swim felt like he was invincible, but at the same time felt so alone and dull. About an hour after eating the mushrooms, swim and his friends each dosed 3 tabs, white blotter swims friend picked up at the big up festival a few weeks back, they were fluff. As the L started kicking in, swims mood stayed calm and humble, however very agitated and antsy, He didn't mind, he was docing this hard to try to clear his mind.

the trip produced a lot of information, swim feels very good coming out of this..

dealing with relationship problems is a fucking miserable nightmare, swim is very confused.

pce and love, - kick
wow that was DEEP

Post Quality Evaluations:
Bumping an old thread with a useless one liner that adds nothing to the discussion.
pointless one-liner

Share this on:

Tags
lsd, lsd and mushrooms, lsd and psilocybe mushrooms, lsd combinations, magic mushroom combinations, magic mushrooms, mushroom combinations, mushrooms and lsd, psilocybe mushroom combinations, psilocybe mushrooms, psilocybe mushrooms and lsd