Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-08-2011, 05:54

27 y/o Male from Australia
crystalDICK needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
meth and penis glans

hi everyone just asking as any guys put crystal meth rock down the eye of you penis? and what it feel like?
Old 23-08-2011, 06:14
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: meth and penis glans

It would most likely burn and might damage your penis cause a pretty nasty chemical type burn depending on the meth and other stuff in meth I might re think this ROA and also recommend buying a pipe good luck friend!
Old 23-08-2011, 06:23

27 y/o Male from Australia
crystalDICK needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I'VE GOT A PIPE BUT MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS ME TO TRY IT!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do read the rules about posts in caps. Rule 37.
Old 23-08-2011, 07:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from United States
Joben is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Watch the all CAPS friend; it's mentioned 'The Rules'.

Welcome to DF crystalDICK. The name explains it all. lol

As with anything else on here on Drugs-Forum, the final judgement is always made by the user him/herself. We can all provide someone with as much information as possible, while stressing the importance of trying one thing, or steering away from another.

Like TooFastTim mentioned above, you run a high risk of suffering chemical burns. Keep this in mind- we're talking about your penis here! Your penis, man! If I were you, I'd take the above advice to heart and move on. He said what he said for a reason. We're all here to point you in the right direction.

In case you didn't hear it before... YOUR PENIS, DUDE!

It's all in your hands. Let's hope you make the right choice.

Best of luck to you my friend,

- CMFD
Old 23-08-2011, 11:41
Silver Member

Female from Sweden
I nearly november every- is a decent psychonaut.I nearly november every- is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

I have heard of people administrating stimulants vaginally, they reported a slower onset and a less intense high but no pain or burning. There are mucous membranes in our mouths and noses as well after all, so...
Old 23-08-2011, 12:46
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%

My guess is that meth probably burns the mucosal tissue in the nose when snorted. My Uncle Baldylocks hasn't done meth, but if it's anything like amphetamine sulphate then it can sting like a bitch.
The urethra or "eye" is as sensitive as the lining of the nose, but unlike the nose it cannot easily clear itself of irritants by watering and sneezing. Ouch! There is also as mentioned the risk of chemical burns, and the risk of a urinary tract infection.

If you want to try different routes of administration, rectal might be better than urethral.

Remember UTFSE. I came across this thread:

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...=plugging+meth

Last edited by Mindless; 23-08-2011 at 14:46.
Old 23-08-2011, 12:51
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from France
Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by I nearly november every- View Post
I have heard of people administrating stimulants vaginally, they reported a slower onset and a less intense high but no pain or burning. There are mucous membranes in our mouths and noses as well after all, so...
It's true that this has been the case with cocaine... But I think most will agree that it's more... Natural? And has less of the chemical hazard, as fewer hazardous chemicals can be found in the end product.
My Cat doesn't mind mixing coke with sex, but wouldn't consider it for meth. But don't quote me on this.

Meow =^.^=
Old 23-08-2011, 16:03

24 y/o Male from United States
rawr161 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Umm wow I can't believe anyone guy would consider that like everyone else says ITS YOUR DICK!!!! But as far as actually doing it, One would think that its possible for the glass to cut you open in there and that'd be really really bad (it hurts me even thinking about it) If anyone tried it they better make sure its finely ground and/or absorbed in water first, well thats all purely speculation and I could be wrong but thats just my way of seeing it

--RAWR--
Old 24-08-2011, 00:45
Silver Member

Female from Sweden
I nearly november every- is a decent psychonaut.I nearly november every- is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Troll or not, who here thinks that nobody else on the internet actually is looking for an answer to that question? Really?
Old 12-09-2011, 22:50

52 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

A FOAF put a small shard in his eye and asked another FOAF to blow him. Yes, it can be done. The only problem was that the taste in the other FOAF's mouth was a bit much to take and so was the intensity of the "contact" high (LOL). A completely different FOAF inserted a shard in the rear of the other FOAF and proceeded to eat him out and then gave him a hard pounding.

tatbat added 24 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Oh and I hope that my last post wasn't too graphic.

Last edited by tatbat; 12-09-2011 at 22:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-09-2011, 00:37

52 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

I gotcha but when I saw the thread, I sorta hyper focused on the topic and the mention that there has to be someone out there who really does want to know if it can be done safely. Even though I would probably never think to have any contact with CD, I don't think he could be in my presence during a party without turning into a submissive little bottom boy - LOL!
Old 22-11-2011, 04:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
Senang is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

FOAF have tried this variation. His gal smoked the shard in a bong and held the vapour in her mouth. She then slowly released the vapour over his penis and then gave him a blowjob. This was done about 3 times. After around 10 minutes, a high with very nice warm glow was experience around the middle area. This favour was returned to the gal with similar results.

Would like to hear more of this variation.
Old 29-02-2012, 20:36

22 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DeToKz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

i DO NOT recomend that, you might perma lose your pud
Old 03-07-2012, 15:02

Male from United States
Bootutu100 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I can't believe I am the only one replying..Swim has done what the Op asked many times upon smoking too much for swims own good...there is a slight burning, as if shampoo has gotten down the eye..then Swim has an immediate rock-hard and pulsing..pre-cum flowing strong..a very very good feeling...powder scraped frOn the sides of a pipe better, as a shard will take some time to dissolve..
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
MrLuxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

That sounds so gnarly. Uh yeah, no. Most likely a troll, but still. Swim can only imagine how damaging that can be. What if it starts burning in there? What the hell are you gonna do? There's kinky and then there's just fucked.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:58
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from Earth
BigM420 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1

Wtf this is the first time hearing this! Well, its your dick, if you're up for the burn and possible damage to your urethra then go for it!
Old 10-03-2014, 03:56

20 y/o Male from United States
the-spun-one is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I have never taken a strait shard and jammed it in my dick hole but, I do snort a lot and jack off with my spit for lubrication purposes. therefore there is a decent amount of meth in my spit which i know for a fact gets in my pee hole. there is no burn but I can feel it in my dick and it feels like it rests at the bottom of my sack but that may just be my mind playing tricks on me. any who I wouldnt recomend jamming ur dick up but with shit but if she really wants u to do that maybe suggest mixxing some powdered down shards with some lotion or lube and going that route
Old 10-03-2014, 06:01
Titanium Member

70 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.
Points: 1,128, Level: 5 Points: 1,128, Level: 5 Points: 1,128, Level: 5
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Surprisingly, this subject has come up a few times over the past few years. If one was to do this, perhaps the best choice would be to melt your meth in a water-based lube such as K-Y, then put it in a syringe where the needle has been removed, insert the syringe into the urethra part way, and release the preparation. I don't really know what a contact high meth would give, but in one thread this was suggested, as well as using the lube mix in areas where you might usually use the plain lube.

But, in NO case would I ever inject meth into your member. We had a post within the last few days regarding this, and one member submitted pictures of a penis with an abscess. It's not something you'd want to do to your best friend.

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, desoxyephedrine, meth and sex, meth bumps, methylamphetamine, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, phenethylamine, route of administration, stimulant

» New Threads
7 days clean from Oxycodone - need...
Last post by Taarna
2 Replies, 91 Views
possible feeling xanax for days?
Last post by CNSgoingdown
2 Replies, 121 Views
Weird experience.. Blackout
Last post by AARON915
0 Replies, 1 Views
A quick question about tapering...
Last post by Roaddoggy