Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 21-08-2011, 16:49

Male from United States
jackiesbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 781, Level: 4 Points: 781, Level: 4 Points: 781, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Diphenhydramine vs. Datura?

They're both deliriants and they both seem to give similar effects judging by experiences. Whats different about them?
Old 25-08-2011, 16:28
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
neuxswalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Diphenhydramine vs. Datura?

Well chemically the difference is that Diphenhydramine is just that while the most active chemical in Datura is Scopolamine

The most simple way I can describe the effects of Datura (scopolamine) is that it temporarily destroys the connection between your conscious and subconscious. So basically it takes your conscious thought and locks it away in a box so that's it's still there but you can't access it and are therefore running on pretty basic motor skills, this is the reason for severe loss of memory while on this stuff and the utter confusion associated with it.

When SWIM had datura he didn't even know what was in the bottle he was drinking from (it had already killed someone too but they were revived).

Hope that helps

neuxswalker added 158 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Also, although I don't know anything about Diphenhydramine I doubt that it lasts for up to 72 hours like datura can.

Last edited by neuxswalker; 25-08-2011 at 16:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-08-2011, 02:51
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Zhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way upZhekarius is on the way up
Points: 851, Level: 4 Points: 851, Level: 4 Points: 851, Level: 4
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Diph has a lifespan of 6 to 8 hours and an afterglow of lingering effects for a few hours. Datura lasts longer but it can also be extremely dangerous.

Datura also does not produce the drunk feeling diph does, it just give you a real hazy high and for a friend of mine made him very energetic. My friend is convinced the dose he took was weak, as he experienced nothing out of the ordinary. The benadryl however did a few things: he heard voices, he gets a lot of disturbance in his peripheral vision, he gets a really drunk, slow, weightless feeling. My friend has also seen invisible critters that were completely transparent as if they were ghosts. My friend has never experienced having a conversation with someone only to find out later they never existed in the first place and vanish.

My friend would like to revise what he wrote a little, he's never had any conversations with people he "saw" that didn't exist, but he has a few times interacted with disembodied voices.

This friend of mine is giving datura another shot soon, in a little bit of a larger dose, he will post here if he notices anything noteworthy.

Last edited by Zhekarius; 10-04-2012 at 19:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2011, 06:17
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
neuxswalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Why you would want to experience Datura at a higher dose is far beyond SWIM, he hated this stuff, also SWIM saw lots of random 'shadow' type black creatures everywhere in his peripherals, SWIM never saw anyone that wasn't there but when he would look away they would change and then he would go to say something really weird to them and then realise that it wasn't who he thought it was. SWIM also walked up and down the same street past his mate like 9 times thinking he had to go one way then 'remembering' it was the other way (this went on for a while).

SWIM advises anyone away from this substance as he does not consider it a recreational drug, (only reason he calls it a drug is because it modifys your brain chemistry which Mcdonalds food also does). His experience on it was not anywhere near what he would call fun and has heard of people doing very stupid things on it.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:02

26 y/o Male from Germany
itscoredawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SWIM has never experienced a high on Datura. But from all the horror stories and bad trips, and unpleasant memories Swim has read or heard people talking about...he would never try it.

It's already been stated, but with Datura you actually cannot tell the difference between your hallucinations or reality. That's why it's so dangerous.

Share this on:

Tags
antihistamine, antihistamines, benadryl, datura, deliriant antihistamines, diphenhydramine, dph, drug, drug forums, drug stories, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, scopolamine