Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 19-08-2011, 16:47
Gold Member

24 y/o Male from Northern Ireland
davestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medline
Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Camfetamine

Please post info about camfetamine here.

Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • legal status
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • stability of the molecule / compound

Experiences with camfetamine should be posted here: <>

Chemistry of Camfetamine 
IUPAC name: N-methyl-2-phenylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-3-amine
Synonyms: camfetamine,N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine
Molecular formulaC14H19N
Molar Mass201.3g/mol
CAS registry number
Solubility 

Camfetamine is the N-methyl analogue of norFencamfamine, producing it's effects primarily as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, appearing on the RC scene in 2011.

Dosage:

Effects and contraindications are likely to be similar to similar to fencafamine:
Light: 50-100mg
common 100-150mg
heavy: 200-250mg+

Reported effects include

Positive effects:

Neutral effects:

Negative/side effects:

Contraindications: Not to be used if suffering from heart diseases, glaucoma, hyper-excitability and thyrotoxicosis or while treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors.

Camfetamine contains 2 chiral centres, meaning there are a possible 4 stereoisomers, which may all have different effects profiles. Care must be taken between batches in case they contain different ratios of stereoisomers

Legality:

UK: Uncontrolled
USA: Uncontrolled, fencamfamine is sch IV, so the FAA does not apply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camfetamine.jpg (10.5 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by davestate; 12-08-2012 at 15:40.
Old 20-08-2011, 14:17
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Camfetamine (N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine)

Anybody out there got any information about the RC: N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine

Any info in relation to ~

Dosage.

Effects.

Side effects.

ROA.

Duration.

Would all be appreciated.

This is my first venture in to the RC forums, so go easy on me.

Last edited by jon-q; 26-08-2011 at 22:49. Reason: Presentation and Title:
Old 21-08-2011, 01:26
Gold Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.
Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine

from reports I've read it's much the same effects wise as MPA. likewise starting dose seems to be about 50mg.

from the reports most people seem to be saying it's more akin to (unless I'm misunderstanding them) ritalin or some other stims that aid focus, than amphetamine.
Old 27-08-2011, 23:55
Gold Member

jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline

Thanks Shadowchaser, after doing a little experiment i would have to agree with your post, as a wake up aid or focus aid i think this chemical could have some uses. Of course more experiments will need to be carried out before a judgment is finally reached, but for now i can add the following.

Dosage: 60 m/g Orally (Gel cap)

Effects: Within 50mins there was a marked improvement in my mental alertness, this effect seemed to peak quickly and remain constant for the duration of the experiment. There were no pleasurable effects felt, in fact i didn’t really feel anything other than being very much awake.

Side Effects: None noted at this point.

Duration: The test was successfully aborted after 4hrs, at this point the chemical in question was still providing the effects listed above.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for the test report
Old 31-08-2011, 22:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Finland
Sur5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

My Swedish doctor bunny just managed to dig up some of that stuff from the neighbours yard. Dr.bunny recently had a few weekends with the tricky MPA (which in a weird way got better the longer it was taken) and will be happy to share his findings on this alternative once he has slept through the day.

This is my first venture in to the RC forums too, and in N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine for that matter, but most definately not in the real deal.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:10
Gold Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.
Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I know quite a few people don't really like MPA that much either but when you ignore the hype, all the guff about it being a thienyl methamphetamine analogue, and judge it on it's own merits it's not too bad. while I don't think N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine was ever going to be particularly exciting seeing as it cousin fencamfamine (the n-ethyl version of this) was used as an appetite suppressant, and also is more like a ritalin type drug.
Old 04-09-2011, 20:38

Male from Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowchaser View Post
I know quite a few people don't really like MPA that much either but when you ignore the hype, all the guff about it being a thienyl methamphetamine analogue, and judge it on it's own merits it's not too bad. while I don't think N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine was ever going to be particularly exciting seeing as it cousin fencamfamine (the n-ethyl version of this) was used as an appetite suppressant, and also is more like a ritalin type drug.

Bunny must agree that in that sense, as he has snorted ritalin too, that you get a first kick in both, but then it just stays level. And at one point it was even impossible to snort anymore because of the stuffed/running nose). He felt he could sleep, but the combination with 6-apb kept him wake...not paranoid as the "not-advisable" combo of LSD + amphetamine can give you, but that's the "amphetamines own", bringing this paranoia with it (even hallucinations after long time no sleep) for 2 nights. After the 2nd night (still tripping), felt so relaxed (the opiod part in Camfetamine?), that he could snap his finger and think "sleep", and he felt asleep, something definately working differently than your regular stim =) Actually he told me that he could sleep anytime, but just didn't want to.

*BTW, My Swedish doctor bunny, was just writing a full trip report on camfetamine and 6-apb...and it was a trip! 1g Camfetamine (out of knowledge on his cousin fencamfamine/experience gone within 12 hours) and only 1 benzofury..the "official one", Thu-Sat, only to find out that "quoting someone" reloads the page, and all his dear writing was lost in cyber space forever. Bunny is wiling to re-write it if he finds time or then answers clear questions in the language of your preference. The combo was a great unknown of course and other bunnies SHOULD definately start LOW and listen to THEIR bunny's feet).

(Doctor Bunny is pretty sure that not many bunnies are able to snort a full gram of it, if it is not at once that is (which would be SICK, don't do it!!), and even then), so was miss bunny, the last 200mg bunny had to plug, as it's closest to efficiency, if not more, to snorting) on friday morning. Either way, one of them or the combination has to be stimulating for sure, mentally at least).

Enjoy, but wisely!

(on a side note this combo was great for mental stimulation and relaxation (perhaps tripping), not very much physical though. In Sweden bunny will consider the combo of MPA with 6-APB/MDAI, as they should complement eachother) and do more research into Camfetamine because it did seem to relax)

Last edited by Sur5; 04-09-2011 at 21:25. Reason: Re-phrasing a messy text.
Old 04-09-2011, 20:50
Gold Member

Thanks for the info...

How was the N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine on the nostrils, i’d assume it burned like hell.

Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to trip reports. Would this be of any use to anybody?

Old 04-09-2011, 21:34

Male from Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon-q View Post
Thanks for the info...

How was the N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine on the nostrils, i’d assume it burned like hell.

Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to trip reports. Would this be of any use to anybody?

No, it didn't burn as hell, very short lived, less than MPA bunny said. But in contrary to "regular" stims, which actually open and dry out your nose, this one made it run like hell)

Sur5 added 16 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Side effects:

- Running nose when taking up the nostrils, and really, you keep blowing (your nose that is).
- Urinary retention, as regular stims
- Dilated pupils
- There might be more, which bunny will tell you all about once back in basecamp.

One important "pro" effect: it didn't produce a "stim dick", which pleased mrs. bunny (and her alter-ego),....a lot But then, yeah, it wasn't that much of a physical stimulator either.

Sur5 added 22 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

One thing I surely should have mentioned is that doctor bunny himself is on medication that block the re-uptake of serotonin and dopamine, which might be the reason it lasted so long...(+2 days, while the camfetamine was gone in 12 hours)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for adding this interesting information to the thread.

Last edited by Sur5; 05-09-2011 at 09:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2011, 13:54
Gold Member

Dosage: 150mg (Oral)

Effects: Gave me a very subtle feeling of being on Amphetamines, the feeling was a constant as opposed to coming on in waves. The high came on quite quickly (45mins) and peaked within an hour, this peak seemed to run smoothly for the next 4-5 hrs. I noticed a definite increase in my heart rate, but not to the point where it became a concern.

Side Effects: Having managed to sleep naturally for about 5 hrs i awoke with a fairly heavy head, i also had an empty feeling in my stomach even though i’d eaten well the night before, this feeling stayed throughout the morning accompanied by a slight feeling of nausea. It’s also worth noting i was unusually anxious for about 3-4hrs after waking.

I think this RC has some potential in the form of a wake up aid and to be fair this was achieved with a fairly low dose. Higher doses do seem to increase the stimulating effects of the drug but it also carries with that a noticeable increase in the side effects.

For me the cons outweigh the pro’s of this chemical.

Share this on:

Tags
camfetamine, camphetamine, n-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine, ritalin