Notices

Old 19-08-2011, 20:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Female from Syria
Mukus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
IV Zomorph morphine capsules

Just to let people know...... lots of Googling was done last night on this subject with not many results.
Last night my rabbit decided to experiment with some Zomorph capsules he got his hands on. They were 10mg capsules (the ones with tiny yellow balls in the capsules). He opened up the tabs, crushed the little balls extremely finely between two teaspoons and placed them in a stericup. He decided to use three 10mg capsules worth between him and his rabbit lady friend.
They added a bit of water (0.6ml of water - to have 0.3ml each), added a tiny bit of citric acid (this may not have been necessary but they thought the acid may burn off any sugar coating the little balls were coated in), and heated very gently for 3 or 4 seconds. The mixture dispersed nicely. They dropped a filter in and drew up 0.3ml in each pin.
The rabbit lady kindly injected the rabbit boy very slowly, once the syringe was empty the rabbit felt an unbelievably head rush, the lady thought he was joking at first but he just kept repeating 'oh my god, oh my god'. It felt like someone was crushing the rabbits brain along with a beautiful euphoric rush which followed 5 or 6 seconds after the syringe emptied.
The lady then had a go and felt the exact same rush.
The interesting thing about this experiment was, the boy rabbit was completely zonked out for the rest of the night (the injections took place at around 12:30am and they were both awake until 9am), however like I was saying, the boy rabbit was completely zoned out all night but the girl rabbit got all fidgety and talkative and began manically tidying their little rabbit flat up with non stop talking.
It was an interesting night for them, especially since other substances seem to have dried up in the area.
Old 24-08-2011, 22:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Twan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: IV Zomorph morphine capsules

swim has tried this with the kadian capsules.... not a very good idea.... at about 11pm swim crushed up a 50mg kadian with the white beads filtered twice and heated it a little. When swim woke up his kidneys and head felt like they were exploding and swim could not walk straight to the bathroom. Swim was in bed all day and still felt like crap the next day... that was the last time swims touched a needle to lol
Old 13-09-2011, 17:14
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Mr Bumble is captain of the psychonauts.Mr Bumble is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 329, Level: 2 Points: 329, Level: 2 Points: 329, Level: 2
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

I've just changed from subutex to 600mg of Zomorph taken 300mg twice a day. So far so good and i intend to take them as prescribed, but the junkie in me could resist banging up 100mg to see what it would be like.

Well I wish I hadn't as the only thing i can compare it to is IV'ing codine, which as most people know is extreamly dangerous. I once IV'd codine before i knew it could kill you and it was the most horrible experience i have ever had. Huge headrush and iching on the back of my neck and face like I've never felt before. My head felt like it was going to pop and i had a headache which was very similar to having a dirty hit and my face swelled up.

Well the morphine has done almost the same thing to me except the head ache has gone within a few mins and my face isn't as swollen.

Has anyone else has this happen when injecting Zomorph or any other type of Morphine medication?
Old 13-09-2011, 18:20
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Big histamine relase. Happens a lot more with the "true" opiates (morphine and codeine) than with synthetic or semi-synthetic. I find morphine gives more of a tingling "pins and needles" rush than say oxycodone or heroin. Hydromorphone is similar but far less intense. I personally like the pins and needles. It's not as clean of a hit but I like it. You get more of a body rush from morphine than the synthetics.

But yeah, a lot of people are allergic to morphine and get that huge histamine relase. You might not get it when you use your meds orally but straight to the blood could do it.

Again, I've said this before but I want to repeat, morphine sulphate is only soluble at ~60mg/ml in h20. If you're using 1 CC rigs and add anymore than 60 mg of morphine, you're wasting your shit. Use bigger rigs or do multiple shots (not recommend though). If you can't get bigger rigs on the street or at your exchange and your pharmacy won't sell, order them online.

I'd use 3 CC, 26 gauge when I was shooting Kadian (morph sulphate time released capsules) and I'd use 2.5 mL of water for 120 mg. Crush beeds into powder, add water, gentle heat, filter very well, inject, lick up leftovers.

Oh, if you get a bad histamine release but still inject morphine, take some diphenhydramine 30 minutes before hand. You will have significantly less issues.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 13-09-2011 at 18:23. Reason: add
Old 13-09-2011, 21:27
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Mr Bumble is captain of the psychonauts.Mr Bumble is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 329, Level: 2 Points: 329, Level: 2 Points: 329, Level: 2
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving Pictures View Post
Big histamine relase. Happens a lot more with the "true" opiates .......

Thanks Moving Pictures, I guess I must be unlucky and be perticually allergic to IV morph as it really was not a nice experience. I was using a 1cc rig so I'l try and re-wash whats left in the spoon.

Orally I've had no problems, and that's the way i will be taking them, but it's nice to be able to get that rush once in a while, i'll try taking some anit histaines first and see if that makes a differnce.
Old 15-10-2011, 14:39

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jona should review received reputation comments.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

my donkey tried iv'ing zomorph 100's and although they disolve ok they cool down leaving a whole pile of crap in a syrupy goo and that is not good for our little friends called veins.
The donkey also tried the 24 hour morphine xl and when heated and cooled on ice all the unwanted sh*t sets on the top leaving almost pure morph and water, he has been using between 1/2g and 1g a day for 4 years (but not all at once, that would really hurt or kill him) he says 50mg to 75 mg is as high a dose as he likes, yes my donkey can talk aswell as shoot up!! higher doses can be really really painfull so be careful folks
zomorph will clog up your veins as theres so much crap in them
Old 22-07-2012, 19:36

Female from USA - Colorado
bosley11111 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Hi chap my swims mate is having same problem. Loads of Zomorph but no clue how to prep them. Any chance of a step by step lol

Share this on:

Tags
citric acid, drugs-forum, histamine, histamine release, inject morphine, injecting, injecting morphine, injecting morphine sulfate, injection, iv morphine, kadian, morphine, morphine sulfate, morphine sulphate, oxycodone, pins and needles, shoot up, shooting morphine, solubility, zomorph