Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 18-08-2011, 11:22
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Australia
solarisheights is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Heroin - Urine Question

Hi guys,

I've been smoking Heroin everyday for the past 1-2months. Mostly $50 worth but at times $100 worth. I have an urinalysis soon and was wondering how many days will it take for my urine to be clean? I hear people saying 3-4 days for the urine to be clean, but is it the same amount of days for people who use everyday? Info on it would be appreciated.

Hope yall can help me, thanks.

Post Quality Evaluations:
no price discussion. If you need to talk about the amount of a drug, get a scale.
Old 18-08-2011, 13:17
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Heroin - Urine Question

You can't post things like that in the first person. On this website that is regarded as "self incrimination". You MUST say something like..

"My friend/SWIM/pet dog has been smoking heroin everyday for the past 1-2months."

Anyway, to answer your "pet dogs" question, it will take at the very very least 72 hours (3 days) for there to be a chance that the urine will be "clean". In my fiends (see what i did there, i used "my fiend" not "I") experience it usually takes 5 days for a urine sample to be negative for opiates but opiates have been detected after 7 days before.

The thing with detecting heroin is that they look for morphine, not heroin specifically. Heroin is metabolised in to morphine but many other opiates are metabolised to morphine as well such as codeine. So if it did come up positive for "opiates" (morphine) then it is possible to say you took co-codamol (something like nurofen plus) because you had toothache.

The ONLY way anyone can say heroin was used is if they test for something known as monoacetylmorphine which can only be detected in urine for up to 24 - 36 hours.

Some people think that by drinking a LOT of water for 3 days that it will "flush" the heroin out the system, well that isn't exactly true, half like is half life and if the drug is still present in the blood it will still be excreted via the kidneys (renal excretion). However by drinking a LOT of water is possible to dilute the urine enough in order to keep the levels of the drug below the detection threshold. If someone were to pee in to the container and then add water afterwards this would cause the sample to be unacceptable, for one it would lower the temperature and secondly if it's a lab test (as opposed to instant test) then the creatine levels would be suspiciously low (this would void the test as well), this may also be a problem created by drinking copious amounts of water.

In any case, to be on the safe side, 5 - 7 days is the best bet.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:59
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.

Is this test looking for Heroin specifically??

I think the most overlooked aspect of this question, is that you're asking how long it takes to pass a test after 2 months straight use, which implies;

a) Your dog hasn't stopped yet
b) Stopping appears to be being left as late as possible.

With the amount you've been doing for that duration of time, you are no doubt going to experience withdrawal. Is your willpower strong enough to overcome this addiction? Are you planning on using a substitute opiate in it's place?

If you stop, you'll be pretty obviously suffering in a doctors office doing the test, the withdrawal peaking in intensity after 48 hours.

Personally, I think you're going to have to come up with a plan for your dog rather than attempt to get him clean, because, unless prepared to suffer quite intensely, chances of success seem quite low.

By the way - that's not an insult to your dog and their commitment to the attempt, I'm just trying to convey the difficulty of having to stop suddenly without planning / tapering / opiate substitution.

My dog also gets regular tests, but the tests aren't sent to a lab, they're just a basic colour changing marker that detects the presence of Heroin metabolites.

My dog just told me recently that he's been fooling theses tests for the past 8 months using a splash of Orange Lucozade sports drink and topped off with hot water - looks like warm urine. Pass!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good point there chief.
Old 24-08-2011, 19:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
dominion should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

it can be anywhere from 2 days to 10 days with the habit your kitten had, my kitten does dope every friday and that it and is clean after 3 days, i know from a drug test ive been taking

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drug test, drugs, drugs-forum, heroin, heroin drug test, heroine, mxe, pass a drug test