Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 15-08-2011, 04:46
Banned

26 y/o Male from Jamaica
Braincells is heading for the Darwin Award.Braincells is heading for the Darwin Award.
Clonazepam and Diazepam, difference?

Ive been prescribed with some pills with clonazepam, 2mg each
Following the chart of equivalence, it says that 2mg of clonazepam = 4 valiums, that means that it must be strong, but im taking those and i just feel relaxed and all but i dont feel high like on valium.

Is that normal?

I was taking 8 valiums/day, i take 4 or 6 of the 2mg clonazepam and i just feel relaxed and with a better mood maybe, mixed with alcohol, gives me that kick of the valium but when the alcohol goes off i get a bit anxious so i take some valiums... that i shouldnt because i dont have that much money to buy so many...

Also smoke weed when im high on the benzos... amazing experience.

But if i smoke 1 cigg its like 10 lvls lower just like that.... so i wanna stop smoking but i keep smoking because when im relaxing sometimes i want to smoke a cigg and i end up smoking more and more until i smoke a whole pack/day and my income is very limited.

Any advice is appreciated.

Braincells added 18 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I forgot to add that all of that was said by my retarded friend >.>

Last edited by Braincells; 15-08-2011 at 04:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-08-2011, 15:58
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Re: Clonazepam and Diazepam, difference?

Well you are legally prescribed these meds, so was it really your friend that wrote it? Diazepam for me is a more subtle but extremely long lasting benzo compared to Clonazepam.

If you're taking 8-12mg of Clonazepam a day that is extremely unsafe, especially with alcohol. I find that 1mg of Clon = 5mg of Valium, though some will say that 1mg=10mg of Valium.

Don't give yourself a huge tolerance that you have to come down from, trust me it sucks.
Old 15-08-2011, 18:19
Banned

26 y/o Male from Jamaica
Braincells is heading for the Darwin Award.Braincells is heading for the Darwin Award.

how long does it last the abstinence?

Braincells added 16 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

also, why clonazepam feels so weak? does it take longer to take effect? i always put them under my tongue, the valium kicks fast, the clonazepam is all slow and different..

Braincells added 49 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

the clonazepam disolves very fast, a couple of mins, while the valium lasts for a lot longer, depends obviously.

Last edited by Braincells; 15-08-2011 at 18:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-08-2011, 18:52
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

I feel the exact opposite effects with the two drugs you're describing. Everyone's body works different. Some people hate clonazepam.
Old 25-08-2011, 19:28

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

ive found klonopin a bit more lethargic and valium is more lucid relaxing if that makes sense. it seems to perk me up rather than sleep.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Accurate information. :)
Old 03-09-2011, 14:37

20 y/o Male from United States
opium pie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Well swim has abused a lot of benzos in his past, giving a slightly true story to a doc and his main intentions were to mix them with other stuff.

swim used to be prescribed .5mg klonopin 3x/day(which would last swim more like a week if that, not a month). Never messed around with valium too too much so i can't really remember to well considering not having done it in almost 3 years. But can say klonopin effects were different from say that on xanax. Used to do about 2 mg to start up orally and mix it with at least 2 bags, or if it was a rainy day some suboxone(when swim wasn't trying to get clean, just keep from being sick some days), and some weed. Swim noticed a much more "drunk" feeling associated with klonopin when mixed with various other, xanax seems to be a 'stronger' benzo with less of a half-life, but ijust never enjoyed it as much, it seemed to feel slightly different.
Old 26-09-2011, 08:09
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Davevanza is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincells View Post
Ive been prescribed with some pills with clonazepam, 2mg each
Following the chart of equivalence, it says that 2mg of clonazepam = 4 valiums, that means that it must be strong, but im taking those and i just feel relaxed and all but i dont feel high like on valium.

Is that normal?

I was taking 8 valiums/day, i take 4 or 6 of the 2mg clonazepam and i just feel relaxed and with a better mood maybe, mixed with alcohol, gives me that kick of the valium but when the alcohol goes off i get a bit anxious so i take some valiums... that i shouldnt because i dont have that much money to buy so many...

Also smoke weed when im high on the benzos... amazing experience.

But if i smoke 1 cigg its like 10 lvls lower just like that.... so i wanna stop smoking but i keep smoking because when im relaxing sometimes i want to smoke a cigg and i end up smoking more and more until i smoke a whole pack/day and my income is very limited.

Any advice is appreciated.

Braincells added 18 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I forgot to add that all of that was said by my retarded friend >.>

Hi,

I tried Diazepam 5mg, and right now on Clonazepam 2mg.

I found that Diazepam didn't cause euphoric feeling like Clonazepam.

Yes, I used to take plenty of Benzos, sometimes 3 to 4 tabs.
At that time, the benzoz alone just make me feel sedated, and I combined with Pseudoephedrine, Nicotine ( from Chewing gum, 4mg, ) and an energy drink ( RedBull).

That I found balanced the sedating effect and stimulating effect of the upper and downer.

Strange enough, I tried Benzo on its own , it just didn't give any positive effect in term of " Well-being", but when I combined with stimulants, it worked best to me.
Old 26-09-2011, 20:46
Banned

26 y/o Male from Jamaica

ive found that what someone said in this forum its entirely true, if you suffer from stimulants alone, have a lot of anxiety and cant feel relaxed normally, benzos make you euphoric, in my case diazepam gives me euphoria while clonazepam gives me this clarity of mind and doesnt fix my anxiety like diazepam, also takes a lot of time to kick in.

So if you like stimulants like coffee, caffeine, cocaine, energy drinks or w/e maybe benzos are not for you.

Dont get me wrong i do the same as you, i mix them with nicotine because im an addict smoker and weed which causes anxiety and paranoia, together with the diazepam are a great combo, although my doses are a bit higher than yours, i take 4-5 vals/day on the week and double dose on the weekends sometimes.

You know, saturday, friday and sunday are days that i feel specially anxious, mondays generally too but not like the weekends.

Im trying to lower my dose i was on a higher dose and im lowering it but its kind of hard, gives me a lot of hunger, cant quit smoking its like a vicious circle, i wish there were some medication that produce the same effects on me as benzos but without the tolerance.

Braincells added 5 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

that was said by my starfish son, hes here listening to some music with me, while im drinking my tea and having a healthy life, what a junky starfish, i must be a lucky grandpa.

Last edited by Braincells; 26-09-2011 at 20:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
clonazepam, coffee, diazapam, diazepam, drug, drugs-forum, euphoric, klonopin, nicotine, nicotine gum, valium, weed