Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 06-08-2005, 03:53

darkjester is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I.V. Crack / freebase cocaine

After reading several thing on changing crack
into an injectable form, I decided to use vitamin C.
Vinegar and lemon juice seemed to be out of the
question from the small amount of information I
could gather online. Although they seem to work,
they are very bad on the veins, and I try to take as
good a care of mine as is possible. So it was
ascorbic acid or powdered citric acid. I chose
Vitamin C, since I have that readily available.

I used
about a twenty piece (about .2 grams around my
way) and 1/4 of a 500mg tablet. Mashing them both
into a semi fine powder, i added water and then fired
up my spoon until a precipate formed. I let it cool
down then again fired it upto get the small floaters
the still remained.* After they disolved, i let it sit for*
few minutes to cool down, noticing that there was a
slightyly sticky, dark yellow opaque paste forming
around the edges of the liquid I had in the spoon. I
used the plunger to mix this into the liquid, and when
it was cool enough, i filtered and drew up. After
shooting, i noticed only a slight effect, which may
have only been my imagination.

I am asking for advise, as I really want to try this. I
have
done most everything else and am curious to find
out about this. There isn't much information on the
web about it, so here i sit, awaiting knowledge from
my fellows.

This is ridiculous! Next time post in readable size
or be subject to the wierd margin settings that can
occur when i edit posts
Edited by: Woodman
Old 06-03-2006, 10:11
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
The Combined IV Crack Thread

SWIM's in a new city and the hookup he's stumbled upon is primarily a crack dealer. SWIM always said he'd never smoke crack, but for whatever reason he decided that since his favorite intake of powder these days is IV, that he'd try IV crack.

IV crack seems slightly less intese and slightly more fun. The main rush part is also slightly shorter than powder. Since powder is so overpoweringly extreme at times, IV crack has turned out to be a fun pastime. The fact that this dealer is open 24/7 and delivers has turned out to be a blessing and a curse.

SWIM's about out of the money he put aside for this binge so it'll all be coming to an end again very soon. He's talked to one other guy who prefers IV but smokes also and for whatever reason, he's another guy who just never ends up selling his car to buy more rocks. SWIM wonders if it's shooting vs. smoking and also, what if any thoughts other have re: IV use of crack.

BTW, SWIM mixes with 80 unites vinegar and shoots .1 to .15g at a time.

- B
Old 06-03-2006, 14:03
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
I'm curious. Is SWIB saying that IVing crack is less potent than IVing powder cocaine?
Old 06-03-2006, 14:36
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Beltane,

That does not sound like a safe way to IV.
Old 06-03-2006, 17:28
Titanium Member

Male
788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3
What's the best way to shoot coke? Can you just dissolve it in water and shoot it or do you have to use a different solution?
Old 06-03-2006, 18:19
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
788.4: Look here:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15289
Old 06-03-2006, 18:53
Gold Member

Male from Canada
fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
whats the deal with vinigar that doesnt really sound safe, besides i dont know why youd be slamming crack unless your cooking it yourself who knows what the hell your puttin n your veins, unless you talking about freebase im really just confused im an iv user but ive never heard of anyone shooting crack. just smoke it man,
Old 06-03-2006, 18:57
Gold Member

29 y/o Male from United States
jduba is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 256, Level: 2 Points: 256, Level: 2 Points: 256, Level: 2
IV coke or freebase not crack. besides not being safe its just a pain in the ass. the high isnt any better than slamming powder (i never thought so) but freebase is a whole nother story! WOWZA
Old 06-03-2006, 20:40
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
When he says he IV's crack he is really meaning he IV's coke as once you mix with vinegar it is no longer freebase....I could be wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time....

But you know vinegar isn't good for your veins....it can give you bacterial infections and eat away at the walls of your veins....

If all you can get is crack Swim would recommend that you drop it back down to hcl seperatly turning it back into coke and then dissolve in distilled water and shoot...a little more work than just mixing with vinegar but would probley be alot better for you...if you would call it that...

Post Quality Evaluations:
very knowledgable post

Last edited by Sitbcknchill; 06-03-2006 at 21:14.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:27

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitbcknchill
... would probley be alot better for you...if you would call it that...
Can IVing coke be good for you?
Old 30-04-2006, 09:38
Palladium Member

Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
First, the chemistry has been explained to me several times by smart people and the important part is this: making crack injectable is exactly the same as mixing powder cocaine with water and shooting that, which SWIM recommends over crack having done much of both.

No need to head powder. Add 40 unites to .1g (start smaller, you'll thank me.)

Interested to hear your experiences-

- B
Old 30-04-2006, 10:03
Palladium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman
Beltane,

That does not sound like a safe way to IV.
SWIM has new information.

BTW, to shoot powder you just mix with water, shake or whatever, draw up thru filter and blast away.

So now SWIMs in a "big" (ha) midwestern town and there literally is no powder. There are also really dealers who deliver to one's door in an average time of 10 minutes.

Shooting crack is more fun, and less intelligent than shooting powder. First, you can't SHOOT crack. You have to break it down with lemon juice or vinegar (SWIM uses vinegar. Doc said couldn't be worse than the crack; duh.) Skip the chemistry, but mixng crack with lemon juice or vinegar changes it back to regular cocaine. Like I said, you can't SHOOT crack.

It get's better. Start with 1 oz. of powder. Someone turns that into street crack and in the process is ADDING stuff and INCREASING the volume. So say 1 oz. becomes 1.75 oz (making this part up.)

Then crack is sold, around SWIM anyway, for more than he paid for powder on West Coast.

So SWIM buys crack, turns it back to powder and slams it. And yeah, it's more fun and way less intense. WHY?! Because a .15g rock, turned back into liquid state powder, is probably .08g or so.-- obviously less intense.

So basically one pays more and goes thru more work to rid themselves of a good deal of the product before getting the same rush they'd get if they could just get powder and keep their ego in check long enuf to only load .08 to .1g in the first place.

Then again, like I said, I could have written that guys post verbatim before I started looking into this stuff.

- B
Old 30-04-2006, 10:29

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitbcknchill
When he says he IV's crack he is really meaning he IV's coke as once you mix with vinegar it is no longer freebase....I could be wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time....
youre right. why ppl do this stupid shit? whats next pluggin NaOH pulls?
Old 30-04-2006, 12:11
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Swim is under the impression that crack does not dissolve in water........

So how is it possible to shoot crack using water?
Old 30-04-2006, 13:00
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
I'm going to say this loud and in a different colour...

Do Not Use Vinegar Or Lemon Juice To Acidify!

It's dirty and could make you very unwell indeed, potentially blind, as vinegar can contain fungi which can lodge in the eye when they find themselves in the bloodstream.

If you are going to do this use pure citric or ascorbic acid only. Please. I can't stress this enough.

Do your homework kittlings, and stay safe...
Old 30-04-2006, 17:42
Palladium Member

Dissolves in lemon juice or vinegar. Presumably it also dissoles in Vitamin C water.

- B
Old 30-04-2006, 20:56
Retired

Male from United States
Ahhh swim must have read your answer wrong....that is a very bad route one would take if they so choose to acidify with vinegar....
Old 30-04-2006, 21:06

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Don't inject vinegar! Beltane, I think you've been told that in a couple differant threads now.
Old 30-04-2006, 23:17
Palladium Member

It's possible I've been told that in a couple threads. What I know for sure is that a Medical Doctor told SWIM that it was no more dangerous than injecting crack in any form.

Probably better to use lemon juice or even better, stick to powder.

BTW, anyone care to comment on WHY vinegar is so terribly bad? I mean it is being discussed as part of a method of converting crack to cocaine for the purpose of injection. Isn't this a bit like telling someone to make sure and wear sunblock when swimming in shark infested waters?

- B
Old 30-04-2006, 23:38
Retired

Male from United States
The problem with breaking crack down with organic products like lemon juice and vinegar and injecting it is that you can have a higher potential for an absess if you were to miss a vein....but the two liquids also have the potential to do permanent vein damage....

These two products are full of bacteria, all an abscess is is bacteria, so users develop them very rapidly. The other thing is, vinegar can eat away the vein walls, which eventually will cause your veins to collapse.

Liquidizing crack with straight vitamin C, on the other hand, leaves the drug free of bacteria.

So if you are going to do it pick up some ascorbic acid, you can aquire it at some needle exchanges to....

Last edited by Sitbcknchill; 01-05-2006 at 00:01.
Old 01-05-2006, 00:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Sorry swim isnt the big cocaine user himself so he is afraid he might have a stupid question... why on earth would you want to inject crack? as swim understands crack is freebase cocaine. now working on this assumption it seems as though it would be much easier for one to inject cocaine hydrochloride. and it also seems as though freebasing would not have any bearing on the effect experienced were one injecting it as it is the same molecule. SO why bother? wouldnt it just be more of a punch to smoke crack instead anyways?
Old 01-05-2006, 00:06

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
oh yea and shooting coke also probably not the smartest thing to do with your time...
Old 01-05-2006, 00:25
Palladium Member

Well, doing any drug is a choice you make with your time.

As for the other stuff you're exactly correct. Where SWIM lives there is no powder and crack dealers deliver 24/7 in about 10 minutes. Other than that, there's no good reason that I can think of to opt for crack.

- B
Old 01-05-2006, 03:10

Male from United States
right but then why IV when you can just easily smoke without conversion. crack is quite the rush supposedly. why would u need to try to take other routes.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:03
Palladium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal
right but then why IV when you can just easily smoke without conversion. crack is quite the rush supposedly. why would u need to try to take other routes.
SWIM's watched too many people smoke crack and doesn't care to smoke it. Also, he's really into needles.

- B

Share this on:

Tags
injecting, injecting crack, intravenous crack, intravenous injection, iv crack, shoot crack